Jane Doe Shows Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers

"Very good." Savanna said smiling, showing her beautiful white teeth. "We will dance and have fun and give the groom a dance of his own that he won't soon forget. If you want a lap dance to yourself, a twenty dollar bill will get you a whole song. If we do an especially good job for you it's customary to add to that but that's up to you." Savannah turned her body toward the huge muscled men behind her and looked back at the crowd of party-goers. "These puppy dogs back here couldn't care less what happens here tonight guys... unless someone breaks the rules. All of the party goers looked at the men behind us and put on their best rule abiding faces. The 'puppy dogs' were intimidating. Each one was wearing reflective glasses that made them seem even more threatening. Savannah walked through the crowd of men to the stereo and put in a CD. "With that said gentlemen. Let's party!" She turned up the volume and the sound filled the house. The girls and I went into action. It was just like being back at the club.

I had seen my husband shortly after we came into the house. I had to keep reminding myself not to look at him any more than I looked at any other guy. Indy came up to me and began dancing with me. We had done a little couple dancing at the club to practice. It made it easier for me because I had someone to focus on. Indy put her arms around me and slid her hands up the back of my thighs, over my ass and up my back. It was choreographed completely. I threw my head back and squatted down and slid my body back up against her until we were once again looking into each other's eyes. The men went nuts. Indy put her arms around my neck in a hug so I put my mine around her waist. She moved in close to my ear so I could hear over the music. "That was the money shot, when you turn around there's going to be 10 guys holding bills in the air for us."

On the next song just pick one. I'll take the one closest to you." It was a little funny. The men thought we were making out and loved it. Indy was right. When I turned around a dozen guys were holding up $20 bills and begging for attention. India licked her hand and then slapped me on my tight leather covered ass. The guys ate it up and waved their money with renewed energy. We moved in so that the ones who wanted a closer look could slide their tips into our costumes. When the song hit the last third I did it as practiced. I pulled the panel from the front of my suit that uncovered my breasts and threw it in the direction of the bouncers who retrieved it and put it away with the other dancers discarded clothing elements. I could see the men's eyes darting from my breasts to my face and to somewhere below my waist line. While it wasn't my first motivator, the fantasy portion of this excursion was becoming everything I had hoped it would be. Having a group of men focused on me when there were five other beautiful women to look at was to me in some weird sense, a huge compliment. I was eating up the attention as much as they were eating up my lascivious dance.

One man added another twenty to the first and waved it at me. He was the mild mannered husband of one of my friends that I never saw so much as look at another woman in a disrespectful way. With a demure smile I held up four fingers. It was to ask him if he was saying forty bucks. He shouted "Two bills, one dance baby." And then smiled like a boy getting candy. I worked my way against India and told her I had one picked out. "I'll be there baby." She said grinding her hips. I actually practiced lap dances on other dancers at the club, I was a little nervous though. I wondered how much different John Q. Party-goer would be than the dancers like Savannah and India that I practiced on. The first song broke into a remix and then the next song started.. It was pretty fast and you could feel the bass inside your body which also made it easy to dance to. India put her arm around me and we swung our hips together as we walked to the men. There was a slit like a bikini on my suit where it would show a little skin and allow the cash tips to be slid inside. I pulled it open and the forty dollar guy slid the two twenties into it. I held his hand and led him to the couch where I playfully pushed him back onto it and went to work. India's man plopped right next to mine so we got to use each other during our routine. Quite a few men gathered around the couch to watch.

I performed my first lap dance on a man that I knew fairly well and he ate it up like a college boy. He had no idea I was the very woman he sat across from and visited with at the charity banquet not a month before. I didn't invite him to touch me but I did put my breasts in his face so close that my nipples grazed his cheek. Before the song was over I lowered my ass into his lap and rotated my hips in a circular thrusting motion. I could feel his erection through the leather suit. It hardly seemed fair. It was almost certain that the dancers for the bachelorette party were going to get jacked off or sucked. These poor guys had to sit and endure their arousal as we did our best to arouse them even more. I almost smiled as I remembered what McDaniel said to me. "The hornier a guy is, the less he cares about money... 'shake it and take it' sweetheart."

When the song ended, my first guy was very pleased with what his forty bucks got for him. He pulled out another twenty when the song ended and said. "Hit me again darlin'." I leaned into him with a soft smile. "I'll be back later." I said close to his ear. "Hang onto it." They had told me not to do multiple songs at first for the guys because they wouldn't pay as much. When they know the night is almost over, they'll start paying a lot more to keep their favorite dancer in their face.

I saw another man that I knew very well. He and his wife had dinner at our house two weeks before. Most of these men were pretty well off, but this guy was especially so. He was the owner of this house and the husband of my co-conspirator Mary. Going to him was going into the lions den. My husband was next to him. He was holding up a hundred dollar bill. When they saw me coming, my husband patted him on the back and then stepped back as if to give him room. I held the slit of my body suit open wide. He smiled at me and looked at the revealing opening that went from my hips to within four inches of my crotch. He casually slid the $100 bill into the suit as far as he dared. I could feel his fingers next to my pubic bone. My husband slid a dining chair up behind him so he could sit down. I gave my husband a wink and a smile as he stepped away. He had no idea he could go home tonight and fuck this dancer to his hearts content. The thought turned me on.

My husband was taking in a double feature. Cleopatra was so close that we bumped hips. We turned away from our guys and put our arms around each other and seductively rubbed our bodies together. She gave me a swat on the ass and I returned it with a quick swat of my own. My husband was grinning ear to ear. I liked seeing him just being one of the guys. The music began pounding and I went to work on my $100 dance. All of the dances are combinations of the same moves. You just mix and match them for whatever seems to flow the best and what you want to present to the guy. It sounds easier than it actually is but once you've got it things flow nicely. Each song has what they taught to me as trigger points. It's the mid, the last quarter or the last twenty seconds, whatever depending on the song. One thing they told me was not to get too hot and heavy before the mid at least. If you let a guy touch you in the first minute of the song, he'll expect it the whole three or four minutes and may want to go too far by the end of the song. With this guy, I waited until the mid point and started rubbing my breasts against him.

I supported myself by holding his arms at his sides. It works on two levels and keeps it safe without telling them as much. I turned and dropped my ass into his lap and did my best grind. I could easily feel his growing erection through my suit. When I felt his hand on my hip I stood and turned and waved my finger at him. I was trying to keep speaking to a minimum. He shook his head and smiled then dropped his hands back to his sides. I nodded with a smile. I actually knew this guy pretty well. He was attractive in a magazine kind of way but not someone I would be attracted to. I cupped my breasts in my hands and leaned into his face. I slid them across his face and pressed my nipples against him. Just after the last quarter I felt a tongue on my nipple and then his mouth opened slightly. He knew that I knew, so I pressed into him to let him know he was on safe ground and to go ahead. "Don't bite me." I said into his ear. His mouth opened and he began sucking my breast. I was still grinding and moving but held my breast right there for him. With less than a minute to go I pulled away and offered him the other breast which he took to surprisingly gently. At twenty seconds out I lifted his hand to my hip so that he could feel me grinding. He raised his other hand to my other hip and held onto me as he lapped at my nipple. Five seconds out I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled away. As the song ended I smiled and patted him on the cheek. He smiled big and said. "Thanks sweetie."

"Anytime." I said. I avoided looking at my husband and turned and walked away.

I had to go do two songs in the center so the other girls could give dances and make the bigger money. The guys would slip smaller bills into your suit for a little attention so you went from one guy to the next and just danced. This was easier. So far I was making a better hourly rate than I did as an attorney. In ten minutes I had made $120, My mind automatically turned that into $720 an hour. Wow. As Cleo, Morgan and I danced to the next song my husband and his friend come over to where we were. Cleo went to my husband and started showing him attention for the cash he held in his hand. After saying something into his ear and making him smile, she put her hands on his hips and pressed her body against him in a slow grinding motion. He was a gentleman and left his hands at his sides until she lifted them to her hips and drew him close again. It was hard for me not to become entranced and just stare at them together. It wasn't that I liked seeing him like this but I liked watching. Cleo held one of his hands as she turned away from him and then placed his hands back onto her grinding hips. She reached behind her and held him so she could pull herself back against him and press her ass against the front of his pants. I wondered, was she pressing against an erection. Cleo bent over and arched her back, with her hands on her knees she slid her ass up and down the front of his pants. With his hands on her hips and her movements she made it looked like he was fucking her. He slipped a five dollar bill into the back of her g-string. Cleo placed her hand on his chest and said something and then went to the next guy.

The next time I looked at him, he was watching me work for a tip. I was backed up against one of the men, holding his tie over my shoulder and grinding my ass into the front of his pants. My husband watched intently as the guy reached around my waist and slid both of his hands into the slits of my outfit. He left a five dollar bill in each one. I finally made my way to my husband and his friend and started working them. I could see the erection in my husband's pants. I turned around and backed up against him, inviting him to hold my hips and pull me against his body. I could feel his erection immediately and rubbed against it in a humping motion. He slid a ten dollar bill into my suit and invited me over for another lap dance. His friend said... "Another dance?" I moved close to his ear to reply. "It'll be a little while but I'll be over." I couldn't risk talking to my husband. He nodded cheerfully and the two watched as I moved to the next guy. I actually heard him say 'goddam she's hot.' My husband agreed with an exaggerated nod of his head. He was looking at my ass wrapped up tight in the leather suit. In total we would do about twelve songs. That would put me back to them in the last three or four.

I took a break the next song and shoved my tips into my bag and got a beer.

Savannah came over to me and smiled big. "This is a good party. These guys are pretty cool. How are you doing?"

"This is different... in a good way. I'm having fun."

"The guys aren't usually as cool as these. It beats the hell out of a bunch of college guys for sure." Savannah said with obvious relief..

I asked her if I was doing okay and she put her arm around me. "I can't believe how well you're doing. The home stretch is coming up, you ready?" Savannah asked.

In the 'home stretch' the dancers began showing more and doing more. It was totally up to the dancer though. They were expected to show more than their breasts but past that it was up to her. In my case they told me if I was uncomfortable not to worry about it. I said that I would wait and see how it went. By the ninth song I had dropped over $600 into my bag. I couldn't believe how fast I was making money. Song number nine came up and I was free to give dances as I chose. I looked around the room and saw the $100 guy and my husband with Cleopatra and his friend with Cherry. They were giving the guys a good dance. I saw that Cherry was pulling the crotch of her teddy aside for her guy to get a good look. I couldn't tell with Cleo and my husband. She was pulling his face into her breasts and grinding in his lap.

The first guy I danced for, the $40 guy was waving at me with a handful of bills. "Just one song here Catlady." He said nervously. "Just let me see it all this time, like those guys over there." I looked back to see what was obviously Cleo showing my husband her pussy. I smiled at him mischievously. "Instead of calling me Catlady, why don't you just call me Pussy." The poor man lost his breath on the spot. "Are you gonna put your whole wad in at once or tease me little by little stud?" He looked surprised. "How do you want it?" He asked. I opened my suit as wide as it would possibly go. "Just give it to me all at once and we'll get down to some real business. He was already eyeballing my skin through the cutout in my suit, waiting for me to let him put his cash in. He, like most of the guys tried to slide it as deep as they possibly could hopefully touching my pussy. I let him get his kicks. He wasn't going to get down that far. I let him suck my breasts in the first half of the song. He put his hands on my hips and I rubbed his crotch with mine by grinding in his lap. His cock was as hard as they come, not necessarily big but hard. I lifted my foot to the back of the couch effectively spreading my legs and unzipped the crotch of my suit. He moved his face toward me and I pulled away. I touched my body with my finger and he watched intently. Just as long as he didn't try to put his fingers into me I was fine. I lowered onto his lap and situated myself on his erection (his pants were still on and cock safely tucked away inside.) I began grinding my wet body on him as I cupped my breasts in my hands and let him suck my nipples.

"Don't bite." I said worried that he was getting too worked up. I slid from his lap to the arm of the couch and sat on top of it with my legs spread. He moved closer to me. I had a pretty good sized crowd gathered around us. The song was getting ready to pass the half point. I slid over the end of the couch and stood then pulled him so that he was leaning back on arm. The couch was contemporary and had short arms so that it hit at the small of his back. I pulled him back so he was leaning back over the arm of the couch facing up. He was going to get to eat my pussy and I think he knew it. I moved forward and strattled his face. His hands grappled for a hold on my hips so he could pull his face deep between my legs. I gently and slowly continued grinding with his face between my legs. He wasn't really experienced in this. He penetrated me with his tongue and lapped like a thirsty dog. The men began whooping and whistling seeing their buddy getting to eat out a stripper. I stole glances at my husband who was getting a dance from Savannah but currently looking over at me. I'm not sure what it was exactly, him watching me get my pussy eaten out as fifteen other guys watched. Maybe him watching me get eaten out by a friend of his while fifteen other guys were chanting 'go, go, go.' Whatever the reason, it definitely had to do with my husband watching me and it made me come.

My vision swirled and my body tingled. Between my quivering legs he renewed his vigor of lapping his tongue into my wet body and taking my juices. I bent over slightly to steady myself and grabbed his cock through his pants. He continued licking and sucking at my body. The song was in the last thirty seconds and I began jacking him off through his pants. I wasn't even close to being sent to cloud nine with his tongue technique alone but the combination of him licking me and twenty other men watching and my husband watching all of that was keeping me plenty wet... and this guy was licking it for all it was worth. I stroked his cock for all it was worth. I knew it was close when his tongue quit sliding into me and his body froze. Suddenly I felt his cock rising and falling rapidly indicating that he was coming in his pants. I kept jacking him off until I felt him stop. I pulled away and looked down at his reddened cheeks and mouth. He just took a deep breath and sighed.

"You better go clean that up." I said with a smile and patted him gently on the cheek.

He slid off of the couch with a grin and went into another room.

There was noise coming from another big group of guys and one of the dancers was talking. It was Savannah. I went over there to see Cleo and Morgan putting on quite a show. They were 'selling condoms.' Cleo's head was bobbing up and down in another guy's lap while Morgan held herself over a man's face who was lying on the floor. It made me feel good to see her jacking him off through his pants as I had done. He must have bought a 'dance' but not a condom. The guy Morgan was working over had a condom stretched over his erection and was enjoying himself immensely. When he came, Morgan hollered like one of the guys. "Oh yea baby, give it to me. Go baby." She pulled her face away and jacked him off until he was done.

Savannah was saying. "If you buy a condom for the real deal, the girl is on top, no exceptions. It's up to the girl whether or not she does and how much she wants to sell the condom for. When you come it's over. This is the last song." I went to get a drink of beer and to stash the wad of bills that the last guy had shoved into my suit. I looked at it as I put it in. I didn't know how much it was but it was a lot. A lot for what he got to do. He was another of the well-to-do guys though who's spendthrift wife was an over weight, overbearing nag whose only idea of keeping herself up was buying expensive clothes.

I grabbed a strip of condoms (I don't know what I was thinking grabbing a strip). Four guys approached me. One was Mr. $100 bill, the host of the party, the other was my husband and the other two were guys I was acquainted with.

"Do you have any condoms for sale?" $100 asked.

"Maybe." I smiled favorably.

"I'll buy four for a thousand bucks." He said bluntly.

My blood went cold. Four guys!

"It's only a couple songs mister. I don't know if I can pull that off. Which guys?"

He pointed to himself and the two behind him and then commented as he pointed to my husband. "And this guy." My husband pulled a wad of bills from his pocket. "I'll give you another two-fifty on top of that." And he approached me with it.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers