Jane Entertains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna unclips the garter belt straps from your stockings and slowly pulls your panties down to your knees. A thick strand of drool from your pussy is attached to the gusset of your panties. Anna leans forward, opens her mouth and extends her tongue into the strand. She turns her head up slightly and them follows the strand up to your now enlarged vulva, allowing the thick liquid to pool into her mouth. She stops just at the junction of your pussy lips, lightly licks your slit with the tip of her tongue and pulls it into her mouth and swallows. Watching Anna is getting my cock hard, hot; my balls heavy and I feel pre-cum leaking out.

Anna pulls your panties to the floor, helps you step out of them. She opens them and stares at the gusset. She brings it close to her nose and we all hear her inhale. She smiles, rises, holds your panties to her tits and walks to me. She folds them, puts them in my shirt pocket, walks back and again kneels in front of you.

Anna reattaches your garter belt straps to your stockings, stands and takes your face into her hands, kisses you softly on the lips. Still kissing she brings her hands down and cradles your breasts. Anna leans down, kisses then gently bites each nipple. She continues down, beginning to kneel, kissing down your ribcage, your belly. On her knees, her face reaches your pubic area and she rubs it in your short crinkly hair. Her arms encircle you, her hands caressing your ass, pulling you towards her. "Hmmmm Jane," Anna breathes out, "I've wanted you all day. When I gave you that massage my panties were a soaked mess. I had to change them before my mistresses chastised me for being out of control. This is better. Thank you Jane."

Anna gets up and kisses you. You return her kiss as we see your mouths moving, you are both pressing into each other. Anna breaks away and Sally and Diana lead you to the Sybian. Anna squirts a healthy squirt of lube on the shaft I had attached to the device, then smears it thoroughly around as if she was giving it a hand job. Sally and Diana help you step up onto the coffee table, then get you seated on top of the device. Diana helps you guide the shaft sticking up from the saddle into your pussy. You sit down, the lips of your cunny splayed out by the soft ridge below the shaft.

They take short lengths of rope I had laid out, and tie your ankle cuffs to lashing rings behind and to your side. Your arms are brought behind, and the cuffs again clipped together. A line secures your wrists to another lashing ring directly behind the Sybian. Once secured Diana motions to Anna and asks her to serve wine for everyone. You get served first, with Sally bringing the glass to your lips, letting you drink. Once we all have a glass Diana speaks.

"Please everyone, listen. Sally and I have been playing with Harry and Tom's dicks all week, but not letting the poor dears cum. I'm afraid that both of them have very full balls and now need to decant their cream. However we are going to torment the men some more as we want the largest, hottest loads they can produce for Jane's induction ceremony. Anna, please help us plug them."

Sally walks over to Tom, smiles at him and beckons him to stand. While he does Diana takes the controller for the Sybian and turns the vibration and power knobs to low settings. She turns the power on. You sit, transfixed, your eyes closed and a smile on your lips. You open them after a minute to watch Sally pull Toms pants down.

Tom had gone commando, and Sally helps him step out of his jeans. Diana wasn't lying; his cock juts forth a good ten inches from his crotch. I feel a bit anxious as I'm okay size wise but I'm no match for that. Sally unbuttons his shirt and he shrugs it off then sits down. That's when we see he is wearing a device on his organ – a large metal cock ring at the base of his shaft, going behind his ball sack. There is a wide leather band wrapped around his ball sack, just under his pole. Your eyes grow wide, and you start to grind your pussy onto the shaft of the Sybian. Diana sees that, turns the power off for a few seconds then turns it back on. "Tsk-tsk Jane. It's far too early for you to orgasm, relax and enjoy. Doesn't Tom have just the most marvelous member? And I must say Harry will not disappoint you."

Anna kneels on the other side of Tom, reaches for his now massive cock and grasps it just under the tip of his glans. She pulls her hand back towards the base and the opening to his urethra opens up. She holds an open bottle of lube with the tip just above Toms cock. Sally has a slim ribbed metal rod in her hand, and guides it to Toms now opened cum hole. Anna coats it with lube, puts a large drop on the tip of Toms cock. Sally slowly inserts the rod into Toms cock – Tom closes his eyes and sighs.

There is a ring on the end of the rod, and Sally keeps working it back and forth until the ring sits just outside of Toms cock head. Diana is caressing her breasts with one hand, while slowly changing the power and vibration settings to the Sybian with her other. Your head is swiveling back and forth between the flat screens showing you on the Sybian, watching what is going on with Tom, and watching Diana play with herself.

Finished with Tom, Sally changes places with Diana. Harry stands and Diana pulls his pants down. If anything his cock is bigger than Toms – massively round, at least 11 inches in length. His balls hang thick and full – there is a heavy metal ring wrapped around his sack. Diana points and he stands straight, his hands on his hips. Anna brings a couple of items from a bag next to the couch. First is a shiny polished short stainless steel cylinder, it has a hinge on one side and locking tabs on the other. Diana opens it and there are rows of dull spikes running the length of the cylinder. She slowly closes it around the base of Harry's huge dick, and then passes a small lock thru the tabs. Harry moans, and my god it looks like his cock just grew another half inch. Pre-cum is oozing out of his cock head.

Sally has her hand inside her panties, and I can see she is frigging herself watching what is going on. You are moaning quietly, at times closing your eyes and squirming around the saddle of the Sybian. Sally's other hand is doing the same thing Diana did, varying slightly the amount of power and vibration of the unit. They are intent on just teasing you, not letting you cum. Your nipples have become large and hardened, and there is beginning to be a puddle at the base of the shaft entering your puss. Sally pulls her hand from under her panties, brings it to your lips. You reach with your tongue to lick her fingers. She puts her hand back, frigging her pussy hard.

Anna can barely grip Harry's cock with her hand and produces a bottle of lube. Diana introduces another device. This one is a large ring, but it has a rod welded to it. Anna pours lube on Harrys cock as Diana starts to push the ring onto his shaft. Now it makes sense – the rod runs parallel to his organ, and I see that the tip of the rod is curved. It gets seated as far as it can go, the curved tip of the rod just touching the top of Harrys massive glans.

Anna uses two hands this time to pull his bulb back, opening Harry's urethra. Diana produces a long stainless steel plug and inserts the tip into a hole drilled through the tip of the rod. The plug goes thru the rod, and begins to enter Harry's piss hole. Anna lets go of his cock and grabs a tube of lube, squirting it onto the shaft of the plug. Diana slowly guides it into Harry's urethra until it too has been completely seated. There is a locking screw that secures the plug in place, Harry thrusts his groin forward and softly moans. His cock is massively erect, throbbing.

Diana gets up, has Harry sit, then goes to you. She reaches out and caresses your breasts, then pinches your nipples. She kisses you then I see her tongue enter your mouth. She straightens up, "Jane, Sally and I talked about this. We don't think it would be right for us to handle Dicks cock while you are engaged so nicely for us. We will help you later in shopping for the proper tools to keep him in his place, and spend a pleasant afternoon over drinks explaining how to use them. With your permission, we are just going to make sure he can't touch his cock until it's time for him to bless you with his load."

You start to nod, then say "Diana, I need – mmmmm - have Anna tease that prick of mine. I want to watch him ooze puddles – oh don't stop Sally! Please? Oh god Sally, don't stop!" Sally smiles at Diana, starts to play with your breasts with her free hand.

Diana and Anna turn to me, beckon me to stand. I do, Anna undoes the waistband button of my jeans and Diana unzips them. My cock lurches free and starts throbbing but then Diana slaps my balls. "Oh no you don't! You concentrate. You are not going to waste that lovely load of come. Man up." She jerks my pants down while Anna pulls my shirt over my head and tugs it off of me. Anna attaches straps to my thighs while Diana attaches cuffs to my wrists. They push me down onto the couch then clip the cuffs to the thigh straps. Simple but effective, I find I can't get up, and I sure can't get to my cock. It rises out from me, clear pre-cum oozing from my glans. My balls ache, first from the load of semen I've been storing and then the slap they just took from Diana. I look into your eyes, and you smile at me. Roles once again were changed, but this time on me.

For the next hour Sally and Diana alternate between working on their husbands and working on you.

I watch Diana play with your tits, kiss you, lick and nibble up and down your body, play with the controls on the Sybian causing you to alternate between moaning and begging her to turn it up. I watch her lube her fingers and push them into your ass, frigging your bottom. She has Anna come over, kneel next to you, nuzzle and kiss your breasts while Diana uses a magic wand on her pussy. Anna and you begin to hungrily kiss, when she moans into your mouth, jerks and comes while holding onto you. Sally walks over and Diana goes to Harry to suck and lick his balls, she tongues his shaft and glans then has Anna lift his legs up and rim his ass.

Sally has you kiss and suck on her tits. She brings her panty covered ass cheeks to your face and makes you kiss and lick them. She has you rub your face up and down her backside. Sally pulls her panties down, bends over, arches her back and pulls her cheeks apart. "Jane, be a good girl and lick my crack. Oh yes, so nice. Hmmmm. Get that tongue into my ass, ohhhhhhh. Now lick my bung hole." Your tongue extends out as Sally pushes her ass into your face. You eagerly lick her hole. Sally instructs you to fuck her ass with the tip of your tongue while she goes back to frigging her pussy.

Sally has Anna come over to stand in front of you. She plays with Anna's pussy and tits from behind. "Jane, I started experimenting with other women when I was at college. I finished school just as Anna was starting. We were talking one hot summer night after her third year, and after a bottle of wine Anna told me about some of the scenes she had been getting into. I shared some of my stories and well one thing led to another."

Anna starts pressing her nipples while her sister cups a breast with her left hand, strokes her clit with her right. "I later married Tom, but I made sure he knew about Anna as I didn't want that to be a secret."

Sally brings the hand she has been stroking Anna's pussy up to Anna's mouth, pushes them through her lips. Anna sucks on her sisters fingers, pinches and pulls her nipples, stretching her small round breasts away from her body. Sally has Anna spread her legs wide.

"And as you will find out, my little sister Anna is quite the insatiable slut." Sally is still standing behind her and starts to spank and slap Anna's pussy. Anna grasps her breasts moaning. Sally has Anna kneel in front of you while she starts to fuck her with her fingers. Anna comes, clutching her tits, squeezing them, while Sally clamps her free thumb and forefinger on one of Anna's nipples. Anna yelps, pants, smiles blissfully. Sally brings the hand she was using on Anna's pussy up to you, slick and wet with her girl cum. You eagerly lick and suck her fingers, moaning.

Diana comes back and Sally attends to poor Tom, picking up some clothes pins from the bag next to the couch. She clamps them one by one on his balls and inner thighs. Sally lubes and inserts her fingers into Tom's ass, fucks his ass and rubs his prostate. He's been groaning almost constantly for the last half hour. His cock looks engorged, red, and shiny as the skin is stretched.

Anna in the meantime has come to where I am at. She is an accomplished tease. You clearly told her how much I love a woman's ass – she's grinding hers into my face. Anna is one of those girls who have small tits, thin waist and slightly rounded belly. Her hips are wide, and her ass is soft and large. Another couple of pounds and she will have problems, but for now I'd say it's perfect.

I smell her sweet pussy but she won't let me lick it. She has me rim her back passage then rubs her lovely bum up and down on my face. She kneels between my legs. She won't touch my cock, but gets in close and breathes heavily on it and my balls. She opens her mouth, extends her tongue and lets a rope of saliva slide down, hitting the tip of my cock. It oozes down my cock, mixing with the pre-cum that is exuding from my knob. At the same time she inserts two of her fingers into my ass, fucking it, lightly stroking my prostate.

Anna takes one of the large didoes I had set out and fucks herself with it standing over me, straddling my legs. She pulls it out, looks me in the eye and starts licking her glistening juices from it. She frigs herself, brings her hand to my face, pulling back before I can lick her fingers. Pre-come is pooling around my ball sack and the base of my cock. My balls throb, they feel hot, heavy. My prick feels and looks engorged.

Diana is back playing with you. She has taken some nipple clamps from the bag and applied them to both of your nipples. There is a small silver chain between both clamps, and she has you hold onto it between your teeth. She plays with them, gently twisting and pulling. "Jane dear, have you ever tasted a woman's pussy before? Anna was telling us earlier today that the two of you were flirting back and forth during your visit with us. She told us you that she could tell you were getting aroused when she was giving you a massage."

You drop the chain from your mouth. "Yesssss, oh please Diana I need to cum so badly. I have some girlfriends and we get together every once in a while. Hunnh.... Diana if I eat your pussy will you let me come? Is that what you want? You look like you have a very pretty pussy."

Diana smiles, strokes your face, kisses your lips. "Not tonight dear. But soon, I would love to have you between my thighs, worshiping me, giving me oral pleasure. But Anna has been so good helping don't you think? I believe you should thank her. Anna, could you please come here? Jane wants to show her appreciation for all your help so far."

Anna smirks at me, saucily turns and walks over towards you and Diana. "Anna," Diana points in front of you, "Please get up on the table. Lovely. If you would be so kind as to bring your pussy closer to Jane, I think she's in the mood to give your clit some attention."

Anna brings her pubic area right to your face. You kiss her mound, lick her nether lips. Diana goes to the cabinet and selects a vibrating butt plug off the tray and a bottle of lube. She pulls out a paddle from her bag on the floor, and then she walks behind you, and starts spreading lube on the plug.

Anna has pulled her pussy lips aside and you are licking her slit. Diana inserts the butt plug, but I don't even think you are aware of what she is doing. Your world seems to be wrapped solely around Anna's pussy.

You've begun to babble "Please Anna, tell Diana I need to cum. Your pussy is soooo good. I want to eat your ass, suck your toes. When do I get all the cream? I need to eat all the cream so I can cum." And so on. My cock feels like it's going to burst, I see why Tom and Harry had to be plugged.

Anna strokes your hair as you continue to work on her puss. "Hmmmm, Jane. You naughty girl, you have done this before. You are very good at eating a girls muff, I'm so glad you let us stay. I think we are going to be very good friends after tonight."

Diana completely inserts the butt plug, turns it on. You start to buck on the Sybian, which she turns off but leaves the butt plug buzzing. "Oh my god Diana, no, oh please, I need to cum. Let me cum. Ohhhh."

Jane uses the paddle on the sides your breasts. "No Jane, you cannot have an orgasm just yet. Your guests come first." She removes the clamps and you start to writhe from the pain as blood starts to flow back into your nipples. "Focus on the pain. Good girl. Just a while longer my beauty." Diana turns the Sybian back on.

That bit of discipline you received must have sent Anna over the edge, as she starts to cum again. She rides your face, sliding her pussy up and down on your mouth and nose. Sally was right about her sister being insatiable, I've lost count of the times Anna has had an orgasm.

Diana has Sally join her at your side, Diana motions for Anna to get down and join them. They whisper then Anna refills your wine glass. Diana goes to you, kisses you gently, and says "Dear Jane, I think we are ready. Have a drink while we chat." Anna holds the glass and you sip, dazed. "We want to have our husbands honor you with their beautiful white hot semen. But you have a choice. We can go for another hour like this after which we let the poor dears cum by fucking us in front of you." Sally starts massaging your back while Diana strokes your hair. "That saves your gorgeous breasts from getting soiled by their ejaculate. Or we bring them over one by one, they coat your tits with their loads, after which you will be fed their cream. The three of us has decided that is your induction to our club. To be frank Anna suggested this, and Sally and I agree, to be a member in our group you must eat their offerings. We understand if you cannot do this, but you must choose."

Your eyes are glazed, your hair matted, lipstick smeared all over. Between the vibrating butt plug and the Sybian it sounds like a plague of locusts are amongst us. As I promised, the room reeks of the incense from your cunt cream, the surface of the Sybian glistens with your juices. You have been begging for an orgasm for the last half hour. "Diana, oh please I..I...oh god oh god...I have to cum sooooo bad. Yes I want our men to cover me with their man juice. I want to be covered, coated, creamed.... my pussy is aching, I'm begging you! I need to cum sooo baaaad."

Diana and Sally's smiles are feral, their eyes gleaming. Sally goes first and she and Anna bring Tom over to you. He's stumbling, his cock red, angry, engorged, distended. Sally has him stand in front of you while she kneels behind him and inserts first one, then two, finally three fingers into his ass. Anna is kneeling on the other side of Tom and she grasps the ring of the rod in his urethra and slowly pulls it out. He's groaning more, bucking back and forth between Sally's finger fucking his anus and Anna's pulling the sound from his cock. Anna holds Tom's cock over the coffee table and removes the rod. Once it leaves Tom's piss hole a stream of pre-cum jets from his cock splashing onto the table surface, pooling just in front of you.

You try to lurch forward, your eyes wide, and a moan leaving your lips. "No, no no! That was for me – Sally that was my cum. Mine! Anna, oh sweet Anna, let me have a taste, please?"

Anna brings the rod to her lips and slowly licks it clean. You and Tom gasp, Diana turns the dials on the Sybian to the lowest point. Tom's cock head drools ropes of clear pre-cum, which drip onto the coffee table adding to the substantial puddle. Anna brings her face down, slurping up the pool. She makes a show of coating her lips and tongue with the clear liquid and then offers them to you. You lick her mouth clean, grinding your pelvis down onto the Sybian.