Jane Entertains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally reaches around, grabs Tom's balls and begins to twist, kneed, pull on his sack, and squeeze his balls hard. Anna jerks his cock, aiming it at your right tit. Diana walks over, reaches her hand into her pussy and then wipes her juices under Tom's nose.

He roars then thrusts his cock forward as jets of white lava erupt from his engorged cock head. They hit your breast, white, pearlescent, collect and ooze. He thrusts and jerks his cock towards your tits again and again as more of his hot load jets out and hits your nipple. Your eyes widen, and then close. You squirm on the Sybian mashing your cunt into it while struggling against your bonds. You try to bring your hands forward then stop, panting, sobbing. "Anna, ohhhh Anna. I want my cum, you all promised I could eat that load. Oh god, I want that load soo bad. Oh please? Can I have it?"

Tom finishes, spent, and slumps to his knees. Sally pulls her fingers from his ass and pushes them into his mouth. He suckles her fingers, cleaning them. She looks at you and smiles. Meanwhile Anna climbs onto the coffee table and begins to lick up Tom's cum from your tits. Her mouth full she rises up, mashes her lips to yours. Her sperm coated tongue forces its way through your lips; you open your jaw and receive the offering she is passing onto you. She leaves your face, goes back for more; feeds you the rest of the heavenly cream from Tom's staff that is slowly dripping from your tit down your belly.

Sally jerks Tom up, pushes him back to the love seat. He sits and she kneels in front of him, slurping on his cock, cleaning the last bit of cum oozing from him. Tom sits back, eyes closed and his hands stroking Sally's hair.

Diana is at the couch, and slaps Harry's cock, tells him to get up and move. He's too is in a stumbling daze, walks over and stands in front of you. Diana has strapped a huge dido onto her hips. She has Harry lean forward, holding onto your shoulders. You stare at his jerking, engorged cock while Anna fills his ass with lube. You're getting incoherent, "Harry - huge cock – for me? Cum? Harry – soon – Anna – I need cum soo bad..."

Diana orders Harry to beg you to let him come. "Jane – please – oh – Jane... Diana has been bringing me to the edge - stopping every night. My balls are so hot... Full of cum - for you. I have so much sperm for you. Please Jane, I beg you. Let me come on you. I have to cover you with my seed, my come, my juice. Tell Diana you want it... Need it. I beg you."

Diana asks you "Jane, does Harry have your permission to dirty the skin of your breasts with his semen?"

"Yessssss, I need - to cum - Diana. I need Anna to feed me his sperm. Do it!" You are thrusting your chest up and forward, you are struggling with your bonds trying to get free, to get to Harry's cock.

Diana places the tip of the dildo into the entry of his ass and Harry begins to push back and receive it. Anna unlocks and removes the spiked cylinder from the base of his engorged member. Diana begins to thrust her strap-on into Harry, and he moves back to meet her. His cock expands even more with the ring removed.

You stare at Harry's cock, moan, and then cry out "Harry's cock - still plugged! Diana, I need his cum! I'm begging you, oh please...."

Diana orders Anna to remove the ring and plug from Harry's cock. Diana is starting to fuck his ass, Harry's cock is throbbing, jerking up and down. His ball sack is swinging back and forth in time with Diana.

Diana reaches around, holding his rod. Anna loosens the set screw then slowly pulls the plug from Harry's cock head with one hand, holding the other just under the plum shaped top of his swollen cock. The rod removed pre-cum spurts from his cock, pooling into her hand, the excess dripping to the table top. Anna brings the rod to you, and presents it for you to lick.

You stretch your tongue out of your mouth. Anna wipes the plug on the surface of your tongue, holds it still while you lick it clean. She then serves you her hand and you greedily lick the slick clear fluid from it. Diana is slowly fucking Harry with the strap on, and at the end of each stroke more of the clear fluid jets from the end of Harry's cock. Anna tugs and pulls the ring off his cock. She sets it down, then kneels, puts her lips into the pool and starts licking it up, purring like a cat at a saucer of milk.

Sally has come over to make sure the Sybian has been turned off. Watching Anna you started to slide your crotch back and forth on it. To stop you Sally has picked up the paddle, and gives your breasts a couple of slaps each. Your heavy breathing fills the room.

Diana thrusts the strap-on deep into Harry, tells him "My poor dear Harry, you may now serve Jane your gift." Diana digs her fingers into his nipples, and Anna starts slapping his balls. Harry grips his cock, jerks it back and forth, hard. Harry throws his head back, his face in a rictus of lust, pain and pleasure. His cock erupts, a massive stream of cum sprays onto your tits. Another, then another. It stops and Diana brings her hand around to catch the last drop that oozes from Harry's cock head onto her finger. She brings it to her mouth, licking it clean.

Anna licks the cream from your tits as you lean forward presenting your breasts, greedy for her lips, tongue, what she provides. She presents her mouth and you kiss deeply, your tongues embrace. Anna reaches for your heavy full tits and grabs them, hard. You try to grind and fuck the Symbian as she goes back for a second, third load. Cheeks distended, lovely white sperm oozing from her lips. You devour each load, starved for more.

Harry is finished, spent, wasted and Diana leads him to the couch, gently has him sit. She coos to him, stroking his hair, his face, kissing his cheeks and lips. Once he's settled she walks back to you.

The three of them unfasten your bonds and help you get up. Anna slides the controller for the butt plug into the waist of your garter belt. You are wobbly, unsteady on your feet as they lead you back under the rope in front of the bigger wide screen.

"No, oh no – you promised! My turn! I – need – I need to cum. Oh please..." you stand, sobbing.

Diana lowers the line and Sally clips it to the cuffs on your wrists. Diana pulls the rope up, raising your arms above your head. Anna kneels between your legs, frigging herself as she licks the juice running down your thighs. You twitch, jerk as her tongue wipes against your skin.

She reaches up, plays with the butt plug in your ass, and pulls the controller from your garter belt and starts playing with the intensity of the vibrator. You are moaning constantly now, trying to grind your pussy against anything. Sally holds onto your hips, preventing you from connecting. Diana and Sally take turns spanking your ass and you hump the air, eyes screwed shut, face taut, breathing heavy, ragged.

The Sybian is removed from the table and set aside. Diana and Sally come to me, pull me up, then push me to the coffee table facing you. They have me lie down onto my back, unclip my cuffs from the thigh straps but then secure them above my head. The straps on my thighs get secured to the table; I'm splayed out in front of you, my cock hard, throbbing. Pre-cum has slickened my ball sack, and is matted into my pubic hair.

One more device of Diana's, she loves her toys. My balls and cock go thru a flat piece of plastic, with a clear plastic lid hinged on the bottom. Sally brings the lid down and my cock goes thru a hole in it. My cock is free but my balls are trapped between the two pieces. I look down and oh my god, there are two bolts between the plastic sheets and both Diana and Sally are each turning a wing nut.

Anna gets up on the table and sits her ass on my face. As the plates tighten against my sack my balls go from a dull ache to a pain that extends into my guts. I thrust my tongue into Anna's asshole for all that I'm worth.

Diana is clearly speaking to you. "Jane dear, we want to make sure Dick keeps in control while he takes care of you. Notice that he is more interested in attending to Anna's posterior than his desires."

You are released and brought over to watch. Anna grinds and rubs her ass on my face "Dick, fuck my hole with your tongue. Hmmmm, that's so good. Jane, I think he's ready for you." She stands up. Sally and Diana help you get up onto the coffee table. You straddle me as they have you kneel with your pussy over my face. Diana slowly, gently pulls the plug from your ass. A sharp, musky smell mixes with the aroma from your cunt.

I'm looking up to your pussy. Your inner lips are open and your clit is extended, exposed. A rope of your nectar is hanging from your lovely hole and I reach with my tongue, and succor your sweet essence. Your perfume is overwhelming my senses. I feel hot blood throbbing in my cock.

You bear down, bringing your engorged, hot slick cunt down, covering me, smothering, becoming my universe. Your juices are flowing into my mouth and my face quickly becomes slippery with your nectar. I suck and gently chew on your outer lips causing you to gasp, take in sharp breathes. My tongue finally flicks across your clit, you freeze, convulse. Hot spray squirts from your cunt into my mouth as you writhe and press down onto my face. My hands are freed and I grab your hips pulling you harder to me. Our existence is your cunt wrapped around my face, your thighs covering my ears, you orgasm intense, shattering. You are quivering, moving, grinding, and moaning on top of me.

You quiet, then turn around, lay on me, your hot breathe on my cock. My nose is pressed into your gorgeous ass, and your pussy folds cover my mouth. The aroma of your cunt and ass is energizing a circuit straight to my cock. You lick, tease with your lips, and push the tip of your tongue into my piss hole. I buck, you clamp down hard on my cock with your hand, preventing my orgasm. You push one, two, three fingers into my ass, it hurts so good. You find my prostate and I feel my cum boiling in my balls, I'm so close and ready to explode.

You signal Anna over, have her remove the ball crusher while you daintily lick the tip of my cock. Anna removes it then sucks my poor balls into her hot wet velvety mouth. Oh. Oh. Pleasure from Anna's mouth mixes with relief from my sack not being crushed any longer, blood surges to my balls and I start to feel pain.

You suck me deep into your mouth, your tongue rubbing on that sweet spot just under the bottom of my glans. I feel hot pokers jab into my ass, icy electric bolts shoot through my balls up my shaft. My cock head expands, my balls pop from Anna's mouth and contract into my abdomen. I begin to tremble, shudder and I pull you tight against me thrusting my cock into your hot mouth. I shoot huge amounts of cream into you. Equal parts of pain and pleasure are lancing into my groin and belly as my cock spews into your mouth.

Anna pulls your hand away and roughly shoves three fingers into my ass and begins to press up and rub my prostate. You grab my balls and squeeze while your cum filled mouth engulfs my cock. I keep shooting, this time pain searing into me from between my balls and asshole as the two of you milk me.

I buck, writhe, and hold onto you sobbing. You grind your cunt into my face, come again then piss into my mouth, I drink it down greedily. Anna starts to squeeze my balls, then tug, stretch out my sack with her free hand. She does a rhumba with her other on my prostate. You suck hard on my cock, start to bite down, begin using your teeth along my shaft and knob. You continue to grind your pussy onto my face. I come a second time roaring. My cock is all raw nerves as I'm twitching, trying to pull or turn away but with you pinned on top of me I can't.

You get up and push Anna out of the way. Anna's fingers are cruelly pulled out of my ass, more pain. My cock is red, sore, and raw. My balls ache, my asshole feels like it's on fire. You throw yourself onto my cock before it has a chance to get soft, impaling your scorching cunt with it. You fuck me hard, fast. You are babbling "Oh you bastard, come in me, I want one more load, I want your piss, I want to drain your balls. Diana get over here and piss on his face. I want to see him drink from your cunt when I come."

Diana comes over, slides the gusset of her panties over exposing her pussy, straddles my face and hot jets of her champagne fill my mouth. You twist and jerk your pussy over my cock. Spittle is running from your mouth, your eyes transfixed on me drinking down Diana's golden shower, her piss running down my face. Anna is at your side, squeezing your tits, pulling, pinching and hurting your nipples. Sally is on your other side, spanking your ass hard with the paddle. You thrust down one more time, your mouth opens wide. Your face freezes and you look up then let loose a guttural groan.

You come hugely, squirting more of your cunt juice all over my belly. My cock twitches inside your clutching, clasping hole. I've never been this deep into your cunt before as my glans is gripped by a tight rubbery band. I must have penetrated your cervix. Your pussy is like a vise around my cock, tightening, squeezing, you come again. My balls constrict up against my body and I shoot hot and hard into you. Waves of pleasure mix and collide with counterpoints of sharp pain from my groin. The world goes dark for a moment, I pass out.

I wake up a while later. Sally and Diana are snuggling with their husbands on the floor and loveseat. You and Anna are on lying on the couch, she spooned up against your back, her hand cradling one of your breasts, both of you dozing. I get up from the table and kiss you on the cheek, your forehead, your hair. You smile, still asleep.

The foursome gets up, gather their clothes and other items. We quietly leave and they get the rest of their things that had been stashed in the living room. We speak softly, Sally saying its fine for Anna to stay for the rest of the weekend, you certainly earned her. She points out an overnighter bag left behind, says either she or Tom will be by Monday morning to pick her up for work. They depart, both guys walking a bit gingerly.

I go back into the entertainment room, turn off the cameras and TVs. You and Anna are awake, nuzzling and kissing each other. She has her hand on your pussy, just lightly stroking your pubic hair. I kneel down and give you a long tender kiss. It's been quite the night.

I take the rest of the open wine, some glasses and remainder of the cheese and bring it upstairs to the master bath. I get the tub going, filling with warm water. I come back downstairs and watch as you and Anna are side by side on the couch, in a slow and gentle 69. You're back is to me, and I watch Anna's sweet mouth making love to your puss, her hands stroking your back and ass. I'm spent, little Dick does not want to play, so I sit on the loveseat to watch the show. I see you tense, hear you moan and then sigh contentedly. Anna looks at me between your thighs with a satisfied grin on her face.

I get the two of you up and we head upstairs for a long soak and some sleep.

Yours, NiceNastyMann