Jane Fonda Does Literotica

Story Info
Barbarella fucks 'em all.
5.3k words
4.12
8.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
802 Followers

Note- based on the sixties French comic strip and 1968 movie. Kudos to artist Alphonso Azpiri (rip) and Jean Claude Forest for inspiration.

xxx

According to recent press Jane Fonda had called time on her sex life as she reached eighty, despite her youthful looks for her age. Indeed as she enjoyed retirement she had found an inner sense of peace, ageing gracefully and writing. On one Sunday morning at home she came across an old yellow legal pad and as she perused the pages remembered the time she had written a sequel to her sixties movie 'Barbarella.'

"Oh my." She said smiling as she thumbed the dog eared pages.

It was while she resided in France with her then husband Roger Vadim, the director of 'Barbarella' that she had attempted to turn her hand to writing. At the time she was a stunning twenty nine year old with a fine figure and was considered a blonde bombshell. Ten years her senior the suave Frenchman had encouraged her to enjoy her sex appeal and experiment with various techniques in the bedroom.

"Literotica."

Jane had surfed the net and come across the erotic story website and had been amused by a story by someone known as 123z, who had written a Barbarella tale. For some fun she decided to brush up her story and publish it under a pseudonym.

"PygarXXX." Sounds interesting she thought as she hit the keypad of her Apple Imac Pro.

xxx

'Barbarella in the 41st. Century, a sequel.'

Barbarella was a gorgeous twenty eight year old blonde with a voluminous back combed mane, slim waist and wonderfully firm breasts. The wide eyed sex kitten stood at five feet eight in her stretchy wet look thigh high boots with the four inch rise and pointy toes. Complementing the footwear she had her black wet look corset with a bare upper heart shaped cut out at the top of her hefty bosom. A matching mini skirt and black cape finished off her homemade costume. In the year 40,000 she was dressed in the height of fashion.

"Status report please Alfie."

The blonde Astrometrix, first class, was patrolling the outer rim of the Helix Nebula, a particularly remote part of space although it was the closest to Earth. For the last two years she had acted as an intergalactic representative of the United Earth Government, and in particular was a special agent for the President himself. War no longer existed on the home planet and Barbarella was one of many attempting to unify the Universe with love. She spoke to the ship computer, the only other sentient being aboard the Alpha Seven, her personal space craft.

"Status normal." Said a disembodied voice.

"Good."

Seated at a silver control console Barbarella watched a three dimensional visualizer screen and checked various readings. Reports had come to her knowledge that pirate raiders had been encountered by various vulnerable settlers.

"Agent Barbarella, calling Barbarella."

An incoming call, the first for a month caught the blonde babe unawares and she paused in her reply.

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Earth. We have just received an urgent subspace signal from an uncharted planetoid close to your location. As you were free we hoped that you might check it out."

"Received, long live love and perfection. Well Alfie, some action at last. Ah, here are the coordinates, proceed immediately."

"Affirmative."

As they approached at speed the cool agent read the planetoid readings.

"80% nitrogen. 22% oxygen. Life viability 100%. Eighty five degree Celsius. We're going in. Although I need to change outfits. Alfie, bring us in."

The interior lights dimmed to reserve power as Barbarella rose and stripped naked and padded across the orange shag carpet to her bedchamber.

x

Barbarella looked at her reflection in the full length mirror and liked what she saw. Slender and tall with long limbs and full, rounded breasts she ran her hand along her flat stomach. As she turned side on she looked on agreeably at her adorable bottom and squeezed the left cheek. Nice and firm.

"Looking good, even if I do say so myself."

Barb ruffled her bouffant hair and stepped into her green 'Peter Pan' inspired tunic top that was decent by a half inch. Sleeveless and with a cinched waist she pulled on a pair of calf length green boots with two inch cuffs and two hours later left the landed ship.

"It's like a desert world." She said as a wall of sunlight made her blink.

She placed a boot on the sandy surface and ventured a few feet from the Alpha Seven. This system's sun was the equivalent of Earth and she considered herself to be somewhere similar to Africa as she scanned the barren landscape. Putting on a sun visor she studied her palm device in order to trace this so called urgent signal.

"A faint source due north from this location. Hmm, do I go further or stick by the ship?"

Without hesitation the bold adventuress set off on foot towards the source. The sun was high in the sky as she trekked across the sand, leaving the Alpha Seven just a speck in the distance. Her device now read 90 degrees Celsius and already her legs grew weary, as the oppressive heat bore down on her skin. To her eyes the desert landscape remained unchanged with no features to beat the monotony of sand.

"I need to sit down." She closed her eyes and sat on the warm sand.

At that moment a shadow was cast over her and she looked to see two looming figures beside her, looking upon her with a vested interest. Both seemed to be identical, basically humanoid in appearance and both draped with azure cloaks. Standing at well over six feet six with green tinged skin, all their muscles were overly large and veiny. Barbarella noticed their long, tapered fingers and black lined retinas in particular. Along with their pronounced lower lips.

"Oh hi, how are you?" She said in all innocence and a big grin.

The beings looked at each other and then back to Barbarella who got up onto her feet.

"It is an Earth woman brother, and a ripe one too." Said one in a monotone voice.

"Indeed brother, well known for their softness of flesh and juiciest of sexual organs."

"Wait a moment while I adjust my tongue box."

She adjusted her wrist translator device and got the message loud and clear.

"Now steady on tiger. Was it yourselves that sent out an intergalactic signal?"

Barbarella stood in a defiant pose with hands on hips, and her fulsome lips pouting.

"Negative, female of Earth. Not us, although you may well help us with our singular problem."

Both flung open their cloaks and revealed their nakedness and their eight inch erections that poked up to the sky.

"Heavens, what big penises you have."

"True, we have persistent and painful erections that never go away until we have proper intercourse. Then we are relieved for days."

The aliens began to encroach on the innocent space traveller who realised their intentions. The sight of the big boners was not something she encountered every day in her journeys through space.

"But we don't have conventional sex on Earth anymore, we take the exaltation transference pill."

True enough, in the 41st. Century couples made love only when their mutual psychocardiogram readings were in perfect harmony. by a simple touching of fingertips for one minute the pleasure centres of the brain achieved full rapture.

"We know not of this sexless nonsense, you have little say in the matter woman, get down and perform for us."

"Okay guys, I'm just gonna leave and we'll say no more, agreed?"

She wished that she had brought a blaster gun with her and she kicked herself at the oversight. Suddenly she felt pressure on her neck and she crumpled to the sand completely out.

x

In her search for an urgent signal for help Barbarella had fallen foul of two rogue aliens who had taken her prisoner. The brave Earth agent awoke to find her herself in what appeared a modest sized space craft, and tied by the wrists and ankles. What's more she was stark naked.

"Goodness, where are my clothes?" She asked in total naivety.

The spunky woman tried to free herself but she was secured by titanium steel cuffs which immobilised her. She moved her head and looked down at her body. Her legs were spread wide and attached by chains to the corners of a metal frame, and her arms were tied above her head in a ten to two position. Most distressing was her bald cunt which was exposed and vulnerable due to her inability to close her legs.

"Most distressing." (Told you- author)

A shiver of anticipation and dread gave the blonde gooseflesh as she saw once again the aliens she had met in the desert. They were now uncloaked and their colossal cocks looked even more imposing as they approached her. The first reached out and felt the heat from her smooth inner thigh and the scent of her womanhood. Barb inhaled sharply as she arched her back and her big boobs heaved on her chest.

"I have the deepest sympathy for your condition, I really do, most uncomfortable I can imagine. But this contravenes all Earth law and morals. Oh my."

The other came behind her and smoothed her curvy rear end with rough palms and she felt a frisson of excitement up her spine. The space babe had not had penetrative sex since she had left Earth, and that time was as a favour for an old acquaintance who wanted to try it. She had found it quite pleasant and had no qualms about having intercourse, it was just old fashioned. With her arms pinned overhead and her legs akimbo she resigned herself to the inevitable.

"Can you do me a favour and lube me up?"

Barbarella was helpless and free to molest as the two ran course fingers on her smooth flesh, their musky odour filling her nostrils. Moaning now as she was pawed and caressed she clenched her teeth and made tiny whimpers as they got nearer to her hairless pussy mound. From behind she felt the crevice of her buttocks stroked with a stiff prick which came tantalizingly close to her moistening quim. The one in front of her bent at the waist and his very long tongue flicked out between her parted legs.

"Golly gosh!"

She gasped with delight as the pair of them painted her nether region, one tickling her pronounced clitoris as it edged closer to her slit. The other ran his down her back in a straight line until he moved it between her legs and buttocks, brushing against her anus. The twin invasion intensified her rapture when each tongue licked the pink insides of her throbbing cunt in turn, slobbering and drooling all over with their sticky goo.

"I don't believe it!" She cried out as their protuberance's grew thicker in girth.

Barbarella stiffened in her metal binds as jolts of lustful sensations shook her to the core. As she wallowed in the sublime moment the alien behind her held her in a tight grip and his mushroom sized glans stretched her quim open. Every inch of his length pushed in until he stopped and pulled back. He grunted loudly as he pulled, pushed the slim body of the blonde goddess along his gnarly shaft with ease.

"Saints alive, it's huge!"

Her full and buoyant breasts bounced with each hard thrust into her clenching pussy as she surrendered her sex to the rampant alien. She squealed and writhed on his enormous pole helplessly as each intense pump shook her to the core. With every passing moment her pussy sent pulses of guilty pleasure through her trembling body as his strong hips banged at her curvy butt.

"Good, woman good." He said as he dribbled onto her bottom half.

Still held in the shape of an X Barbarella felt a rush of excitement to her loins as his rampant tool made her leak profusely. Suddenly the strong alien gave one almighty thrust which lifted her forwards as far as she could possibly move under her restraints.

"Ahh, brother, I'm there!"

Barbarella felt his fat organ pulsate and spurt after spurt of thick semen blasted inside her steamy cunt and ran in rivulets down her left thigh to the metal floor. Once he disengaged his rigid pole quickly shrank to just a minute button above his shrivelling balls and he exhaled for a full half minute and collapsed with relief. As she rested she was un cuffed from the metal frame and carried to another part of the space craft.

"Oh, are we done?"

Despite herself Barbarella felt a slight deflation after having raw sex and pouted with disappointment. She need not have worried when the tall alien lifted her arms up above her head and placed titanium cuffs around her wrists. Her butt rested on a thick steel bar in a V shaped contraption and she yelped as her lithe legs were lifted and secured in an obscene V, each foot pointing up to the low metal ceiling.

"Well, this is different."

The alien moved in slowly into position and slid his monstrous cock along her damp pussy lips eliciting throaty moans from the aroused Earth woman. When he finally entered her Barbarella lost her resolve completely and screamed with utter joy as a flood of moisture coated his shaft.

"Give it to me hard."

Barbarella looked into his black lined eyes and tried to buck her hips but it was in vain as she struggled within the metal straps. The heat of his turgid rod easing in and out of her slippery cunt made her flex all her muscles as she relished the wanton fuck, and her nipples ached as they became rock hard. Each inward stroke of his giant appendage brought unknown pleasures to the intergalactic agent as the alien smashed into the human V shape of her trussed naked body.

"Who needs a silly pill anyhow."

Barbarella was in her element as an unadulterated fuck bunny as he buried his cock in her cunt. Barb experienced a sensation she had not felt in a long time as the humping cock inside her sodden pussy brought her closer to a vaginal orgasm. When it came her climax washed over her and she relished the exquisite rush that raced through her young body. It was the trigger he needed and he began to pump his sticky load deep into her, spilling out and splashing onto his large feet.

"Heavens, what a strange adventure.

As the alien started to wilt he leaned forward an and unshackled her wrists and then removed her legs from the frame. His penis shrunk between his muscular thighs and he began to doze fitfully before succumbing to a relieved sleep.

"That seems to be that."

As she looked around for her costume she wondered how she had been capable of accommodating such beasts. Unable to locate her outfit Barbarella took one of the azure cloaks and exited the ship. She could just make out the silhouette of the Alpha Seven on the horizon and headed out in its direction. The sun was lowering in the clear sky and the sand felt cooler on her bare feet as she hummed blissfully.

x

Back in space Barbarella took a most welcome rest and when she awoke she had a pleasant repast. As things returned to normal there came an almighty jolt and the craft shook violently.

"Alfie! Report!"

"We seem to be dead in space."

"What was that noise?"

"A tractor beam. We appear to be captured by unknown assailants."

Still naked, Barbarella hurried to her cabinet of ancient weapons and donned a red plastic belt with two laser pistols in the special holsters. Although war no longer existed in the known universe and had been abolished for hundreds of years she had been given the task of maintaining the weapons handed to her from the 'Museum of Conflicts.'

"Armed! Like a naked savage." She said as she looked at herself.

The Alpha Seven came to a grinding halt and all was still. The lights went low and the only sound that could be heard was a resolute hammering on the ships hull.

"Must be intergalactic pirates, they are trying to get in."

This is the thing Barbarella dreaded most. Unused to violence of any kind the rumours had abounded of the ruthless nature of these humanoids, far, far from Earth.

"What do they want? There's only me."

The hull door was finally breached and three marauding males rushed in so fast Barbarella was quickly deposed of her pistols. As her arms were pinned to her sides she refused to be intimidated by the ruthless pirates and remained resolute. A figure that remained apart from the others rubbed his chin as he drank in her nudity. Arms across his chest he cut an enigmatic figure in all red and black boots. Her boobs heaved and her nipples became erect as the outside air hit and she studied his dark looks. His black beard lined his lantern jaw and his wavy hair was cut back over his tiny ears.

"What do you want? Why are you on my vessel?"

"An Earth female. Are you typical?"

"I'm about average." She answered, her clear blue eyes sparkling.

The Captain circled her as she was held in an iron grip by two men and then sniffed her voluminous curls that covered her shoulders.

"We have heard of you and your forms. You have a unique energy and essence that emanates from your bodies. No one is certain just what it is but it makes Earthling women the most sought after in the slave trade."

As he spoke he trailed a hand along her collarbone and down the soft swell of her left breast.

"Soft and warm, I was under the impression Earthlings were cold."

"Well, not all of us. Listen, I am a delegate of the United Earth Government and therefore reject your preposterous demands."

"No others aboard Captain, the female is alone."

"Curious, this is most uncommon. I could easily sell you for a handsome profit on Ansulagoth Six in an instant. Slavery is prominent in these regions of space and they treasure Earth women and this blonde trollop has some tasty curves."

"But why?" Barbarella frowned seemingly unaware of her sexy allure.

"It's what we do. We prey on the defenceless with our sub light craft, and you were easy pickings. I am Captain Zee and these are my trusty boys."

The Captain clicked his fingers and Barbarella was bundled off her ship and into the landing bay of a much larger craft. They must have a cloaking device which would explain why Alfie didn't detect it. The ship left orbit and entered the atmosphere and Barbarella realised they were landing on the same planetoid she had just visited. This is not an ideal situation she thought as she awaited her fate.

"Lord Doff owns this world and resides in the biggest building in the desert. He conducts a female auction every half year and we provide the best we can find."

As they disembarked Barbarella followed Zee, her hands tied in front of her naked frame in a futile attempt to cover her modesty. They traipsed across the hot sand until they arrived at the entrance and were admitted by mute guards. Once in the main chamber they found Doff entertaining some buyers of female flesh.

"Ah, Captain Zee, what a pleasant surprise. I see you have found me another sweet new specimen."

The bald, round headed humanoid looked up from his chair as a three breasted female humanoid was giving him a double tit fuck. He sniffed the air and beamed at the space pirate. The strange being had two cocks!

"An Earth woman! Bravo!" Bring her closer."

The pot bellied Lord stood up and rubbed his erections with a handy cloth towel before dropping it to the floor.

"Gross." Exclaimed Barbarella with a sneer.

He dribbled as he approached and she tried to turn her head to the side.

"Don't be shy my dear."

He lifted her chin up and looked into her wide blue eyes. Then he squeezed her tits and held the nipples between finger and thumb. As he cupped her pussy mound Captain Zee felt a pang of remorse as the slob rubbed his hard erections against Barbarella's soft thigh.

"No cunt hair, only Earth women grow no pubes down below. I can do wonders with a pussy loke this. I want to enjoy this incredible body at once."

Barbarella winced and wrinkled her cute nose as she smelled his body odour.

"Get your hands off me, you stinking pig!"

"Fucking bitch! Welcome to my world. You and I are going to spend a lot of time together."

123z
123z
802 Followers
12