Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 06

Story Info
The Auction.
9.5k words
4.35
67.9k
15

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So what's Mr Frederickson like?' Margaret asked the receptionist. The woman was smartly dressed and handled herself with unusual professionalism, so Margaret didn't expect much of use to be revealed.

'He's a nice man, at least as far as a purchasing CEO goes,' she dryly commented.

There wasn't much to lose if she shocked the woman. 'Is he a leg, or breast man?' Margaret cheekily asked.

The receptionist gave her an old fashioned stare, then relented. 'You two should have an advantage,' she drily answered.

The woman wasn't referring to Margaret and her assistant, so the message was clear enough. Margaret gave her a wiry grin of thanks. As usual the client kept them waiting in a meeting room, which gave Margaret a chance to brief her assistant.

Jane knew the routine by now, becoming practised at arranging her clothing to accidently malfunction. The cotton holding on a button would be almost cut through, so with a discreet tug, it would ping across the desk at a client revealing her bra. Failing panties, zips, buttons, stockings, and the rest of her business clothing had been modified at one time or another. Showing off her body to clients had become a pleasurable game, especially when compared to more embarrassing episodes. Fortunately Margaret hadn't given her to a client for some time.

Robert was unimpressed with the figures, at least the ones on paper. Noticing his discreet looks at her bust, Margaret decided to act. It was all or nothing time.

'Let's take a closer look at the figures, see if we can work out something. I'm sure there's room to manoeuvre,' Margaret suggested.

With a wink at Jane, they moved around the desk, to sit either side of Robert. Out of view of the client they both tweaked a blouse button loose. Margaret was showing off her skill to Jane, though the student had surpassed the tutor.

Both women sat either side of the guy, pressing close. Leaning forward over the paperwork, her soft breasts rubbed his hand. Margaret had broken the air-conditioning control, though a slight line of perspiration on his brow was something other than a warm room.

Margaret upped the ante by inconspicuously loosening another button. Jane flapped her loose blouse at the back, saying she was hot, pulling it tight against both nipples.

Turning to Robert, Margaret asked, 'What do you think? Do you like them?'

Robert tried not to look into her cleavage, yet again. 'Yea, sure, they're nice, I mean the figures are interesting,' he blustered.

'We could rearrange things like this,' Margaret pointed out a total, by stretching across him. 'I do hope you like our figures, Robert. Could you handle them alright?' she asked. He wasn't going to answer, while lost in a deep cleavage. Pushing her shoulders back, thrusting her beasts out, she added, 'You could juggle them around a bit, if you like,' Margaret suggested.

Not wanting to be outdone, Jane piped up, 'We could lower the costs here. Would you like to see mine, sir.' Jane said, to gain his attention.

A push of a firm breast against his bare arm got the attention she wanted. He turned to Jane for a view of an equally substantial pair of breasts.

'We want you to be pleased with our figures, sir. You'll find we are very willing for you to play with them,' Jane breathed over him, while thrusting her chest out. She was absently tapping with a pencil a firm mound, tightly cupped in the blouse. She innocently said, 'I could work these out just for you, sir. I'm sure you will be pleased with them, laid out before you. We both want to please you, sir. You just have to tell us you want them, and they're all yours. It'll be our pleasure to satisfy you sir.'

Jane smiled at him with eyes wide, glinting brightly. His face was a picture of delight. He beamed back at her with a look of bewilderment. He didn't know what to say. Not wanting to break the spell that had two attractive women unintentionally offering themselves to him, he kept quiet. Trying to look as though he was considering the proposal, his head nodded, while the eyes were deep into a cleavage.

Margaret thought her assistant was going too far with the innuendo, especially as she didn't have much information on Robert. If he started wanting more, that could be arranged. What would be a disaster, is if he got all prissy and huffy with them.

'Well what do you think, sir,' Jane concluded.

As she uttered the words, she sat back with both arms raised, as if to say - its decision time. At that moment a button popped from the blouse, to land in his lap.

Robert looked at a nice pair of tits balancing on top of a corset. His eyes protruded out of their sockets, ready to caress the warm, soft flesh. Both nipples were presenting themselves at attention. He breathed out a puff of air, tickling her nipples. He watched them grow to an impressive size.

As though she had suddenly awoken from a nightmare of embarrassment, Jane arched her back as though trying to escape him, with both arms stretched wide above her head.

'Oh! My God!' she dramatically exclaimed. With her breasts forced out, the nipples popped over the edge. She covered her face with both hands, and mumbled an apology. She leaned forward, and delved into his lap.

'Sorry, sir, I need the brooch,' she murmured, as though it were an adequate explanation. He lifted himself up as she rummaged around. Managing to press a hand against his penis tenting his trousers, she also found the jewellery. Of course, the brooch was already in her hand before searching for it between his legs. Trying to pin her blouse together was a difficult task.

'You shouldn't have done that, Jane! Robert was capable of finding it for you!' Margaret scolded her assistant. She waited until it was all over before saying anything.

'That's alright, Jane was embarrassed, she just reacted,' he smiled at her.

'Could you?' Jane asked, indicating the brooch with wide open eyes, looking so very innocent and needy.

Shaky hands nervously brushed the soft skin, even contriving to rub a nipple. Eventually he clasped the blouse together, and reluctantly sat back to admire his handy work.

Margaret and Jane dare not even glance at each other as they walked from the office building. They were driving from the car park when they burst out laughing. Clear of the office building they were at last able to let off steam. The poor client had been wound up by them both, until he willingly signed whatever was put in front of him.

A few weeks passed with nothing untoward occurring. Jane settled into her new jobs, as an occasional assistant, live-in maid, and the son's plaything. Everything had become routine, even the sex. Though she still jumped with excitement, when the alarm clock went off, summoning her to Mark's bed. The alarm hand had been removed, so she didn't know at what time it was set. It was worse when he set it late, as the sexual tension had her more desperate by the minute. As soon as the damn thing buzzed, she behaved like one of Pavlov's dogs, becoming wet with the anticipation of her cunt being fed. She would scamper off to his bed, ready for anything he desired. Not that she had much choice.

Jane was waiting upon her mistress for instructions, as usual she was daydreaming.

'What are you waiting for, maid?' Margaret absently asked.

'Do you want lunch now, ma'am,' Jane asked.

'Mmm? No, not just yet. You had best take a look at this first. After paying the mortgage balance and legal fees, there isn't much left. Mark has deposited everything into a bank account, with instructions to pay Louis's tuition fees. An amount will also be transferred to Louis' account each month as an allowance,' Margaret said, while pointing to each piece of paper in turn.

Jane was mesmerised by the figures, which didn't mean much to her. So used to having her affairs decided upon by Margaret, and in the past by her husband, she accepted it without question.

'Thank you, ma'am,' she automatically said.

'You can fix lunch now, maid,' Margaret brusquely said.

In the kitchen, Jane's thoughts caught up with the implications of what she had been told. Her wages as Margaret's maid, and assistant, were paid into the account. What was left of the insurance payout would soon be gone, and her pay was inadequate to cover next years' tuition fees, as well as Louis's allowance.

She received a bonus when giving something special to a client, which would help boost the account. Jane deeply sighed. There was no other way of looking at it. She was being paid to have sex with strangers. It looked as though she would have to ask Margaret if she could whore more often. It looked like the only way to get Louis through college.

The thought of Mark controlling her finances was off putting. What would he think of her when bonuses were added to her several times a week? What would Louise think if she found out her mother was whoring to put her through college?

'Fuck it! I don't care anymore!' she exclaimed to herself.

Between the two of them she was cosseted, and well looked after in all aspects of her life. Her money, food, lodging, clothes, and even her sex life, was all taken care of. She had made a mess of things before living here, so she began to look at it as being looked after, rather than being controlled.

In the morning Margaret made sure she took the pill, and was instructed in detail on her duties as a maid. When acting as an assistant Margaret arranged with whom she would have a sexual adventure. At night Mark determined at what time she would go to his room to play his sex games. Once there he would tell her what she had to perform, for his satisfaction.

'That was good! Didn't realise how hungry I was. Thank you, maid,' Margaret complimented her.

'You're welcome, ma'am,' Jane gratefully acknowledged.

While Margaret was in a good mood, she angled for some help.

'What is it, Maid? Don't hop from foot to foot, just come out with it,' Margaret said, with exasperation.

Margaret was trying to compose a notice for an upcoming event. Both business and charity would be combined. The local cancer trust would gain needed funds, and she would gain good will from invited clients. Maybe even a new client might be added to the growing list.

'Ma'am. Err. I was thinking of the college fees. Mark said the money wouldn't last through next year,' she said.

'So I believe. There's a whole year to go before it runs out. We can do something about it soon enough,' Margaret dismissively spoke.

'I was thinking. . .' Jane began, and trailed off.

'No need to think, maid. I'll decide what to do for the best,' Margaret said, sounding demeaning, yet not meaning to. Jane was used to her position, and simply accepted the comment.

Margaret relented. 'Come back here. What were you thinking,' she asked.

'Before it becomes desperate, I'd like to at least find a way. Perhaps I could entertain the clients more often?' Jane blurted out.

At first Margaret didn't catch on. 'Maid! I'm surprised at you!' for once she wasn't mocking her, rather, she was genuinely shocked.

Margaret pursed her lips in thought. There was no way she wanted a reputation for providing a whore to gain business. This whole situation had gone too far in the first place. She hadn't meant the stupid woman to sleep with clients. She had set her up to gain revenge, but that had passed, and now she was stuck with the woman.

Now the prissy, holier than thou woman, was asking to whore for her. The vengeance thing had gone too far. Had she corrupted her, or had she merely brought out the slut in her? She didn't want to think about it, so dismissed the thought. Having the woman as a maid was convenient, and had lasted far longer than expected. Damn! The woman had become part of the household, even a part of the family.

'I'll think about it and let you know,' Margaret said, intending to get back to work instead.

Margaret shuddered when thinking of Jane as family. It had been several weeks ago when she teased the woman about becoming pregnant from a sex session with Mark. Jane had looked terrified. Of course it was a horrendous prospect, having a young guy her daughters age, as the father of her child. At the time Margaret thought it a great joke, and just another stick to beat the woman with.

'Thank you very much ma'am, I'm very grateful, ma'am,' Jane humbly said.

She quickly left the room, feeling ashamed. It was one thing to think about whoring, and quite another to ask permission to prostitute herself. What had happened to her? There was no sign of such awful immoral behaviour before coming to this house. She couldn't blame it on anyone but herself. She had behaved badly that first evening here, and carried on with more disgraceful acts ever since.

Margaret put down her note pad and pen. The charity auction was being organised by Pinkie, an old friend from high school. Would she agree to a slave auction? She had a wicked sense of humour, and when Jane's name was mentioned, she would laugh her head off. It would certainly attract a lot of local people.

How could she make some money out of it for the tuition fees? That was the point.

'Hi Pinkie! How you doing?' Margaret shouted down the phone.

'Stop that, I've got a new sensitive hearing aid,' Pinkie complained.

'Want do you want now? You've already wangled free advertising at the event, god knows how,' Pinkie snorted.

'I've got contacts,' Margaret smiled to herself. Her maid was chairwoman of the committee, which was not something she could reveal, as tempting as it was.

'You remember in college, the slave auction,' she began, only to be interrupted.

'No! I do remember, but there is no way we can get away with that. The stuck-up bitch won't let you get away with it,' Pinkie remonstrated.

'Want to bet?' Margaret teased.

'No! I know you well enough, Muffin,' she protested.

'Muffin, I haven't heard that pet name in a long time,' Margaret laughed.

'It was well earned, especially after the auction,' Pinkie laughed.

Margaret explained her idea, in part.

'Maybe. You have to get that prissy committee woman, Jane, to agree. I don't want to know how. Just let me know if you get the go ahead, and quickly, so I can organise things. Not your strongest point, if I remember,' Pinkie warned.

They chatted for a few minutes over old times, and hung up. Both women thought it over. Pinkie realised a lot of money could be raised, though she didn't think it would be possible to get approval from the committee, even for Muffin Margaret.

'It's not meal time again, is it?' Margaret huffed.

'No, ma'am. I forgot to ask. Could you get me some supplies, please. It's that time of month. I need some make up too,' Jane asked. She hated asking for personal things, but that was the price to be paid for being so dependent upon her mistress.

'Just write it down on one of your lists,' Margaret said. The maid's organisation of her life worked, but she didn't have to like it. 'Don't go. I have a solution to your financial situation. Tell me now if you can do it, before I start spending time organising things,' Margaret said.

Jane was pleased her mistress had bothered to figure something out, yet this would be highly embarrassing. The idea of displaying herself as a maid, on stage before the whole town, would be humiliating. It would raise a lot of money for charity, and she wouldn't be the only one to be auctioned. She had been assured the clothing would be modest, yet it would still be embarrassing. What could she say? Raising money for charity, and her daughters education, couldn't be refused.

Putting aside the embarrassment of being on stage before everyone she knew, it was the other little detail, as Margaret called it, that scared her.

***

There wasn't an argument as such. Jane had won around each of the objecting committee members, one by one, leaving just two abstainers.

'Well, I agree, it could be seen as politically incorrect. However, it's for charity, and will be organised in a seemly fashion. You all know the details, so it's time we voted, and moved on,' Jane told the charity committee.

It was a surprise to see Mr McKenzie holding his hand up in support. She wondered if he was one of Margaret's businessman, and knew she would be up for auction. The horrible thought made her look away, instead of thanking him for support. Of all people, he would be the last person she wanted to serve as a maid. They had been fighting each other for months, over every decision the committee faced. He was on the city planning committee too, where they fought it out, or had done up until a few weeks ago.

Her usual prodding insistence was lacking at the meeting, after becoming so submissive in Margaret's house. The others noticed, but were too wary to ask what was wrong. They also noticed the shorter skirt, and tighter blouse. When asked if she was alright, the explanation that she was recovering from jaundice sufficed.

Her reputation for brooking no opposition, carried the vote through, with just two abstentions. She now saw the two women as frustrated old crones, rather than allies. She didn't realise she had been staring. They suddenly looked worried as though she might chew them out for not agreeing with her ideas.

***

The usual donated junk, and unwanted gifts, had been sold. Now the anticipated highlight of the evening was to begin.

There were two maids, and a young gardener on stage. Jane hesitated when it was her turn to walk on. It was more awkward for her, as she was well known as an upstanding member of the community. Margaret had kept to her word, with each of them wearing decent clothing. The maid style overalls were of a decent length and size. After recent experience, she felt overdressed.

She walked on to find a packed audience. There were some there who remembered the shy girl in college. Others knew her as a stuck up bitch. Many were intrigued as to why this prissy woman had condescended to take part in a maid auction. A weekend working on household chores was on offer. When Jane walked on stage, there were cat calls from the audience, which Jane didn't catch for she was too busy steeling her nerves. The audience laughed good naturedly, so she didn't take much notice.

The hunky guy was there to offer gardening services. He elected to wear a boiler suit and it didn't look as though he had much else on underneath. The way the women were eyeing him, Margaret wondered if he would actually get to the garden.

One of the maids was up first. She was a college girl with a pretty face, long hair, and nice legs, what could be seen of them. The coverall didn't reveal much of her figure. A homely cap and apron, didn't suggest anything like the lewd costume Jane had worn on select occasions. Like the other two, she wore rubber gloves, and held a feather duster.

'Our first maid, Annie, has little experience, but I'm sure you will instruct her as to her duties,' Pinkie said, with a voice full of innuendo.

The poor girl blushed, and a nervous laugh tottered around the audience. The other maid, Bernice, was ostentatiously waving a feather duster at friends in the audience. Full of confidence and bravado, she promised to make the most money, after the gardener.

The auctioneer didn't waste much time, she launched in at five hundred. 'This is for charity folks! Every penny goes to cancer research. Alright, one-hundred. Thank you, do I see one-twenty,' Pinkie smiled.

A woman with a big family smiled back, having promised Annie to buy her help for the weekend. A group of guys at the front waived their number in the air, as though it might not be noticed. Annie went bright red with embarrassment. They were laughing and jostling each other, and when the woman raised the bid, they nudged their cardholder to raise the number again.