Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard shoved thumb up her ass, and managed to finger her clit at the same time. Whenever it was someone else's turn to deal, he touched her up, so he knew how wet she was. Her pussy was really flowing now. The bitch was the dirtiest slut he had ever met. He was working her like a glove puppet, enjoying the way she squirmed.

Bob was accumulating chips. The game was rolling high, and all three opponents seemed to have lost their common sense. He didn't realise two of them were trying to help him out. Richard was more concerned with playing with his new toy. Soon he would have to put the contract on the table, as his pile of chips ran low.

'You're very quiet, slave,' Richard said, while Texas was dealing.

'Yes, master,' she quietly answered.

'So what will you do for your master, when we leave,' he asked. He was showing off his new toy to those around the table. He had their attention, as expected.

'Your slave will obey her master, and will please her master,' she stated.

'In what way will you please your master, slave,' he pushed.

'In any way my master wishes,' she said.

He wasn't going to let her prevaricate. Instead of letting him drag out what he wanted to hear, she decided to tell it her own way.

'Slave's body belongs to her master. Slave will obediently submit to her masters needs, whatever they are,' she said, meaning it to end there.

It wasn't his fingers working her up, it was the declaration of submission, and the humiliation of an audience witnessing her degradation. A twist of his fingers made her gasp. To cover it up, she gave them all something to think about.

'Slave's mouth, ass, and pussy, are available for master to use. However master wishes to use his slave, his slave will obediently submit. Slave will devote herself to learning, and satisfying masters every whim, Master,' Jane said.

Her voice was light and breathy, sounding sexy. With a dry mouth she had to lick her lips half way through the sordid promise. Her full pouting lips added to the impression of being a sexed up slut.

Everyone was silent, even Richard. They could all see the woman was aroused. Texas wondered if Felipe was right, that a woman could become so sexually aroused that anything went. It sure looked that way. The guy must know what his wife was like, and so he must know what would happen if Richard got her home. He felt like getting up and banging their heads together, to knock some sense into them. Instead he sat there trying to concentrate on the cards.

'Deal the cards,' Bob said, trying to hurry Filipe.

He knew her well enough to see she had gone beyond the point of return. She was so horny, he could detect the familiar musky smell from across the table. Jane wouldn't be able to resist obeying the bastard, just as she had declared.

Richard's hands were on the table picking up cards as they were dealt. His eyes didn't see them, as he imagined his fantasies being fulfilled by a sexy, willing slave.

Two hours had passed since Bob had lost his slave. He couldn't bear to watch her being mauled by the bastard. Instead, he closely concentrated on the cards, determined to win her back.

Richard had lost, while the other two players either beat him, or purposely lost to Bob. Holding a good hand meant Richard didn't want to fold, and he didn't want to use the slave's debt document. He hesitated over the dilemma.

'Just do it,' Texas threatened him.

Richard had been playing for two hours under a fierce scrutiny from both Texas, and Bob. Filipe seemed neutral, yet he too glared at him.

'You know the right thing to do,' Filipe quietly spoke.

There was a hardness to his voice that was felt all the more because it was unexpected. The man had seemed amused with life, taking nothing seriously, yet now he looked dangerous, even though he smiled. It was something in the eyes that promised violence.

'This is the last hand. I win, I take the slave away with me, agreed?' Richard said.

Filipe spoke for the others, when he said, 'Agreed.'

Bob didn't want to agree, but if it meant a chance of winning her back, he would have to.

Under the combined glares of anger, there was no choice. Richard slowly pushed the piece of crumpled paper to the centre of the table. The other three looked at each other, confirming the game was on.

That small movement from her new master re-enforced her position. Her head fell forward, bowing her head in shame. She was being used as a bargaining chip. She really was nothing more than an object to be won or lost. She would be passed from man to man, according to their luck. She no longer had a free will, no choices to make, she just had to be a submissive and obedient to whoever won her.

It was just the same as that auction many weeks ago. Only this time, cards were used to see who would have her. Anyone of them might be taking her home this morning, to be used as a sex slave. She had already declared how immoral she was by letting this new master finger her. It fired their determination to have her, and fired her imagination to be taken. She stood with legs apart, a symbol of availability, throbbing with anticipation.

The betting increased at a rapid rate. Richard sat back to look at his opponents. They couldn't all have such a good hand they were prepared to continue betting. It confirmed there was a conspiracy. It wasn't a set-up, the slave was real, this whole game was real. All three were conspiring again him, willing him to lose. He looked up at the slave, and twisted his features into wiry grin.

'I fold,' he said, facing the inevitable.

Considering the amount in the pot, Texas laid down a pathetic hand. Ace high. Filipe had a pair of aces. Bob turned over three of a kind. Richard laughed. He had never been paranoid, but they were all against him. His slave just stood there, waiting for instructions, not knowing who had won her.

'It was good while it lasted,' Richard said. He put his hand up Jane's dress, and patted her bare bottom. 'Go to your new master, slave,' he said, immensely enjoying the phrase for the last time.

Jane didn't know who had won her. At least she wasn't still the property of the rat featured man.

Texas puffed out his chest, feeling, and looking victorious. They had worked together and won her back. Justice had been served, though he still felt someone needed roughing up.

In a big, put-on Texas drawl, he said, 'Go to your, master.'

Jane was buzzing with arousal, unable to think straight. Thinking the Texan meant he had won her, she staggered round the table to him. As she passed Bob, he took her hand.

'Glad to have you back, Slave,' he choked, then broke out a bright smile, like a schooner unfurling the mainsail.

Jane swooned from relief, to find her master owned her once more. Gazing intently into each others' eyes, it looked as though they were transmitting information, which they were, all of it was raw emotions. They didn't hear the excited Texan drawl, or Filipe's steady explanation to his new friend. They were lost in a world of their own.

Texas looked around to find Richard had slipped away. 'Just as well,' he muttered.

After thanking the guys for their help, Bob avoided questions, to escape to their suite.

***

Jane stood in the centre of the room, watching her master slump into an easy chair.

'Master,' she said.

She was trying to calm down. Her whole body fizzed with need, yet she had something important to say. After saying those awful things to the rat man, she needed to declare herself to her master. It was strange to think she had been owned by another man, and returned to her lovely master, by propitious luck.

'Yes, slave,' he said, and yawned. He brushed a hand over his face, feeling very tired.

'Your slave is so pleased to be back with her lovely master,' she said. This wasn't it, she needed something more to express how she felt.

'Your slave has been won in a game of cards, Master,' she began.

He was too exhausted to listen to her ramblings. She too looked drained by the experience, yet he knew she was hot as hell, raring to go. He needed to put a stop to this game of hers. It very nearly ended in disaster, and should have been a wake-up call, bringing her back to reality. Instead she had been prepared to go away with a stranger, as his slave.

'Stop! I'm too tired,' he angrily stated.

'Master is angry with his slave. Slave must be punished for being so bad,' she began again.

'Not tonight, slave,' he said.

Regretting using the stupid term, from habit, he put a hand up to stop whatever she had in mind.

'Tomorrow,' he said.

It was gone three in the morning, so recrimination would be saved until later, but who could think straight after all they had gone through.

'To bed,' he said, as a way of shutting her up.

He didn't have enough energy to stop her undressing him, so just surrendered to the inevitable. He fell down into the cool sheets, ready to close his eyes. He could smell her sex, and feel how aroused she was.

'No! You will get down the bed, and suck me until I wake,' he told her.

It was meant as a punishment, to deny her sex, then he saw her enthusiasm.

'Thank you master, your slave is grateful' she said.

He was too overcome to change the order. Besides, he felt sorry for her. She sorely needed satisfying, and there was no way he could give her what she needed. He lay there a moment, with eyes flickering, hardly aware of what she was doing, then fell asleep.

Jane sucked his cock into her mouth, desperate to regain her master, to have him want her, and look after her. This night had shown how depraved she was, and how much she needed a masters' protection. Being won in a poker game, meant she was just an object of value to be bartered. She needed to feel worthy of her master, and would work hard to be his object of pleasure. An appendage to her master's cock, was all she was now. She ached for him to want her, and to be her protective master.

Suckling her masters cock for comfort, she too fell asleep.