Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, no wife, or even a girlfriend,' he said. 'No one will put up with the odd hours I work. Building up a business is hard work. What did you do before you came here?' he asked.

'A personal assistant, or secretary really. I used to travel with the boss to clients,' she said, purposely missing out the details. 'She was a demanding boss,' Jane added, to clear up what he was obviously thinking, that it was a demanding male boss. His face cleared so she added, 'She was a very beautiful woman, and a tease. I might have slept with her,' she joked.

'Oh! Nice for you. Did you?' he teased.

'Mmm, no. Disappointed?' she teased right back.

'An interesting image, the two of you. Must have been difficult for the clients to concentrate on business,' he said.

'We teased them relentlessly until they gave in. They always did,' she boasted.

'I can imagine. Is that when you started wearing stockings?' he asked.

'Yes, good guess,' she said. Thinking of those fun times was working on her.

'You didn't get to check properly. I mean, if my breasts are real or not,' she said, not wanting to dwell on the past.

This was an obvious distraction, but it worked. His expression changed from weighing her up, to wanting to weigh her breasts.

'If you're going to do something, do it properly,' she chided him.

Jane reached behind her back, and pinched the catch. Her breasts moved outward from being squeezed into a cleavage, and bounced. They were impressively firm, and she was proud of them. How silly she had been, to hide herself under dull clothes for all those years.

She watched his hands carefully cup them, and rub them. Her nipples responded to his firm touch.

'Men seem to enjoy them so much, I should indulged them more,' she joked.

'Your skin is so soft and smooth,' he commented, ignoring her remark.

'I could take them out in a mall, for men to maul. It would be bliss, to let them kiss, and I'm fond of fondling to,' she tried to rhyme.

'You certainly have talent, two of them,' he said.

He leaned forward to sucked a nipple into his mouth, then licked and bit it. She watched him with amusement, as he tried to suck as much of a breast into his mouth as possible.

'Why do men get so much pleasure from breasts?' she asked.

'So many men like your breasts? I'm not surprised,' he ribbed her.

'I mean,' she began, but couldn't help joining in. 'Men enjoy them so much, so why not spread some happiness in a miserable world,' she laughed.

He was making a meal of them. How could she deny him so much pleasure, so she let him carry on, despite them starting to ache.

He came up for air, and asked, 'You thinking of taking them on a world tour?'

'Men often stare at them, so maybe I should let them have a closer look. They're a natural gift, so I should share my good fortune, don't you agree?' she asked. She chuckled to herself, finding he was too busy to answer.

'It's difficult going into a bar, as after one drink I become a dumb blonde. There's always some cheeky guy who wants a closer look at them, and take advantage of a dumb blonde. I started wearing a cut off t-shirt to make it easier. I just lift it over them, and let him check them out. Just to keep him quiet. Of course, they all want a go then. It's unfair to let one and not the others play with them. It's nice how they become like little boys in a sweet shop, so appreciative,' she murmured.

His attention was heating her up. She shouldn't have been telling him one of her dumb blond fantasies. Not that he was listening.

'With a cut off t-shirt I've really got to wear a little skirt, so it looks right. That causes a problem though. When I'm a dumb blond, they easily talk me into playing pool. All that bending over with my ass in the air gets them going,' she whispered.

It was so naughty recounting her fantasy she continued.

'They've already sensitized my nipples, by fondling and kissing them, so brushing my breasts over the pool table gets me going. They won't let me put my breasts away, because they're too good to cover up. The silly blond that I am, loves their compliments, and falls for everything they say. They are playing for money, but I'm let off, and only have to play for kisses. All that kissing and fondling makes me so horny, you can imagine what happens next. Sometimes it's just the winner I have to pay, and other times its all the guys who won. They tell me I've teased them, and can't go without finishing what I started. So I just have to help them out. I can't let all those hard cocks go to waste, can I?' Jane breathlessly said.

She couldn't go on. The teasing sucking on her breasts made the fantasy so much more real, compared to when she was playing with a vibrator. She was panting, and slowly shaking her head from side to side.

'Please, master, let me have your cock,' she pleaded.

She pushed his head away from her breasts, and slid to the floor onto her knees. Opening his fly she grabbed his cock, and gulped it into her mouth, as though she were starving.

Tommy sat back in the chair watching her suck his rod, with a big grin on his face. He wondered if he could stand much more of this. To his surprise she had him growing hard. Even more surprising was how much of him she was taking. Her cheek was bulging out, then after a deep breath, she took it all. He felt the tightness of her throat, and realised what she was doing.

Damn! She had swallowed his rod whole, with her lips pressed against his balls. She began to bob her head in a steady rhythm, along the whole length of his hardness. It took a monumental effort, but he had to stop her.

'Stop! I want you,' he gasped.

'Yes, please, sir,' she moaned.

She pulled him from the chair and dragged him to her room. He went willingly, stumbling behind her eager entreaties to hurry. She stripped his clothes off and pulled him onto the bed. They smothered each other in kisses, with hands exploring each other's bodies.

Impatiently she rolled on top of him, positioned herself, and lowered her sex onto his cock. She rode him hard, pressing down all the way, then rocking forward to feel it almost lost, then rocked back to impale herself. He reached up to her jiggling breasts to hold them tight. She was doing all the work, and he let her get on with it. She was so tight, the sensations were amazing. The second time around meant he could relax and enjoy it, knowing he could last.

She was in another world of pleasure, and what else he could only guess at. She exhaled loudly, moaned something unintelligible and sat very still, impaled upon his rod. She quivered all over, moaning guttural sounds. He had never witnessed anyone orgasm so deeply, or become so carried away. It took over her entire being.

That he gave her such pleasure left him feeling strong, and pleased with himself. He was still hard with his rod deep inside. She squirmed on it, prolonging the sensations of a deep orgasm.

'Thank, you, sir!' she hissed.

With a big soppy grin on his ace, he watched her deflate, like a sex doll with a leak. He guided her with a firm grip on her breasts to his chest. Just the head of his rod was still inside her. He felt her squeeze her thighs together, and wriggle to absorb him. She lay with legs straight, thighs pressed tight, on top of him. His arms were around her holding on tight.

Intermittently he lifted his hips, to elicit little mewling sounds from deep with her throat. It was both amusing and satisfying, as it felt as though he were in complete control. He had her body tightly held, and her mind was still in the grip of overwhelming bliss. He reached her by pushing his rod into her, extracting a sigh and a moan.

Her eyes flickered open, and she asked, 'What are you doing to me?'

'Making love,' he smiled.

'No. It can't be that. Your fucking me, that's all,' she corrected him.

'If you don't like it. . .' he said, and left the idea hanging.

'I like it. I love it! It was wonderful. So, so very intense. You're still inside me!' she said, with surprise. Her mind and body were only just becoming aware.

'It was nice watching you,' Tommy warmly smiled.

He felt her squirming, not knowing if she wanted rid of him, or was playing. When she tried to slid off him, he gripped her tighter, with her arms pinned. He was highly amused, keeping her impaled on his rod.

She pushed her hips down onto him, slowly riding him. Catching herself doing it, she stopped, then started up again. Becoming annoyed with her lack of restraint, she complained, 'You'll ruin me! Let me go.' The sound of her voice betrayed she didn't want him to.

He slowly pushed and almost withdrew, with piston like movements in her vagina. She gripped tight to feel every tingling movement. He shoved in deep, and she felt him shudder. Knowing he was spurting his cum deep inside started her off once again. A light enjoyable orgasm put a big smile on her face.

They sighed in unison, and stared into each others' eyes.

'Do you want to try a new position?' he grinned.

'I doubt you could show me anything new,' she taunted him.

He pulled her head toward him, and kissed her deeply. She let him, passively. They were nose to nose, on the point of giggling like adolescents.

'A different kind of position,' he teased. 'You said, you were a secretary. I'll take you home, to be my housekeeper and secretary.'

Avoiding his stare she turned her head against his chest, listening to his heart beating. He had taken her, making her his, at least for the moment, until her master arrived home. In the meantime she had to fight a need to obey him. Unwittingly he made the proposal sound like an order. She had already let her master down by having sex with this stranger. It must be remembered that it was just the sex that had her falling for him. It was ensnaring her more tightly than his embrace.

She shook her head, in an attempt to free the desire of falling into something wrong. He couldn't keep her as safe as her master does. Her master loved her, and was paying Louise' college fees. It would be easier to refuse this man if her master had admitted he loved her. If only he had told her so.

'Is that your answer?' he asked.

For a moment she thought the strength to refuse him had been found. She hadn't spoken, so her shake of the head must have been misunderstood. Knowing it would be impossible to refuse him anything he wanted, she kept silent.

'I can be insistent. I might not let you go. I might just carry you away from here,' he quietly said.

Had he guessed how vulnerable she was? It wouldn't take much to have her submitting to him, being taken away as his slave.

'Please, let me go,' she murmured.

He released the grip on her body, when she had meant to be free of his grip upon her mind. It helped.

'I need to shower,' she simply stated, and left the room.

For safety sake she ran to the master bedroom to use that bathroom, to be out of his way. She was still within his reach, still influenced by their intimacy. Showering away the smell of their passion, a mixture of sweat and sex juices, she gathered what resources she had left, ready to resist him. How had a stranger come into her master's home and so completely take her over?

In the kitchen they both smelt fresh. Cooking aromas covered the musky smell of sex. The evidence of their intercourse hung in the air between them, strong and tangible, almost touchable.

'What is this gorgeous pudding?' he asked, spooning it in with enthusiasm.

She knew he would be hungry after their vigorous exercises. It gave her great satisfaction just watching him eat. 'Trifle,' she said.

'You've already trifled with my affections, young lady,' he quipped between mouthfuls.

'I'm neither young, nor a lady,' she seriously replied.

'You're a wicked slut,' he laughed. 'You bewitched me, and took advantage of my body,' he joked.

'Yes, Sir. You're right,' she pleasantly replied.

'You won't run away with me?' he asked, looking solemn.

'There's no future for a runaway slave,' she threw back at him.

He took a long hard look at her. For a moment she thought the throw away statement had allowed him to guess her place there. How could she explain all that happened to bring her into such a deplorable state. Her downfall was her fault, no one else's. Financially, emotionally, and morally she belonged to a master. That was how things were, and would remain.

'Well, if you change your mind, I'll leave my card. Contact me anytime, just call, and I'll whisk you away,' he promised.

They hugged, holding on so tight it was difficult to breathe. 'You'd better go, before my. . .' she whispered in her ear. She avoided saying, her master.

'Your resolve to stay melts?' he chided her.

'I can't leave, it's an enchanted cottage,' she smiled.

'I'd better go before the ogre arrives and eats me,' he said, sounding disappointed.

She was about to say something about her eating him, but he had to go. 'Go, please,' she begged.

As soon as the door was closed she sprayed the kitchen and bedrooms with air fragrance. The dress and underwear were thrown into the washer, and she got dressed. Another spin around the house, confirmed there was no evidence of her betrayal. She tried not to cry. She had been disloyal to a good man. He had put a lot of effort into bringing her back to earth, from that downward spiral in Las Vegas.

He had given her back some self-worth, and in a couple of hours she had thrown it all away. Maybe not all. She hadn't run off with him. It was just sex wasn't it? She didn't love her master, so did it count? No! It did matter, and it was so wrong it hurt.

A bang on the door frightened her. Had he returned to take her away, like a prize object? It wouldn't be a kidnapping, it would be theft, because she was property, no longer a person with rights. She was just an object he used, and had come back to claim it.

'The doors locked,' Bob shouted.

With great relief she opened the door, and he fell against her. She almost burst into tears at the sight of her master, home to look after her. He weaved to the kitchen table and leaned heavily on it with both hands.

'Too much to drink. The cold air got me. Not used to it,' he said. Despite being out of kilter, he was talking clearly.

His eyes tried to focus on a package on the table in front of him. 'What's this?' he asked.

'Documents were delivered by a courier,' she said, over her shoulder, while making coffee.

'They're your slave documents. You're a registered slave now,' he declared. 'If you don't behave yourself, I'll use them to sell you,' he said.

A tear ran down her cheek. She quickly grabbed a towel to wipe it away, before he noticed. The towel smelled of their sex! She had wiped a mixture of that strangers sperm, and her own musky stickiness over her face! If her master decided to kiss her, he would discover she had betrayed him! She deserved to be sold!

'I'm going to bed. Need to sleep it off. Don't wake me early,' he warned.

***

Next morning, steering clear of him was easy as he was recovering from a hangover. She spoke quietly from consideration, he thought, but it was much more than that. He didn't notice she was more deferential than usual either. Feeling guilty from her depraved behaviour, she could hardly bear to be near him, feeling it was a lie to act normally.

Time healed her wounds. A few weeks went by, living her life as a dutiful slave. He tried to shake her out of this demeaning position, but guilt kept her firmly locked into duty, and obedience. A couple of times she tried to manoeuvre him into saying he loved her. Instead she had to be content with his kind attention, warm cuddles, and with the badly needed occasional sex.

She often wondered if he might sell her. Even after finding the slave documents were really to do with the business he sold, she still worried. It had been a joke, but the idea settled in her mind. To some degree it made it easier to accept that evening of wanton behaviour. A force within drove her into wanting to be nothing more than a slave. It didn't matter who owned her, she was just a slave.

She subtly resisted his efforts to correct the way she thought of herself, and eventually he gave up. They settled into a happy state, as master and slave. With him it was just a habit, though for her, it was a necessity.

'Slave!' he shouted.

Jane came running to his study, wondering what the matter was. He had been on the phone for a long time, and he looked worried.

'Master,' she said, and bowed her head.

'My brother is ill. I need to go to the hospital for tests. I might be a bone marrow donor for him. Any idea what that entails?' he asked.

Jane blinked her eyes in confusion. It had been a long time since being asked for her opinion, or advice, or to make any sort of decision. She was out of practice, almost unable to think for herself. Once a week she made a grocery list, and that was about all.

'Sorry, master,' she said.

'I'll have to go, I'm the only family he has. It seems I'm always bailing him out of trouble. Usually its gambling debts. I tried to get him to move out of Vegas, to get away from temptation, but Steve never listens to his older brother,' he complained.

'Yes, master,' is all she could say. This was news to her, that he had a brother.

'I'll be gone for a few days. You had better pack me a bag,' he ordered.

'Master!' she exclaimed.

'What?'

'A bag, for slave, master?' she awkwardly asked.

'No. I'll be in the hospital, and you can't stay there. You'll be in a hotel room by yourself, and that is too dangerous, especially after what happened last time. Someone might whisk you away, and I'll be out of pocket,' he said.

He didn't mean it. He wanted to tell her he wanted to keep her safe, because he cared so much for her. He loved her but couldn't express emotion, it seemed frightening to leave himself open.

'Master, your slave needs looking after, by a master,' she forlornly stated.

'You're right,' he sighed. He thought of Margaret, though that wasn't ideal.

There seemed little choice. Jane kept perfectly still while keenly watching him. As a slave she was helpless. There was nothing she could do, except hope her master relented, and took her with him.

The phone rang, interrupting his thoughts. After a short conversation he put it down.

'That was Elizabeth. Steve phoned her first, to soften me up I guess. The hospital beat her to it. She's back in the country from an archaeology dig. She's on her way here to visit, but while I'm in hospital. . . Maybe she can babysit the, err, house?' he mused.

A quick phone call had her agreeing. She was up for free board and lodging, without the landlord present to keep her in check. Bob had laughed at that. She was good at putting him in a good mood, and everyone else, with a positive spin on almost any situation. Even Steve being in hospital was good, as he couldn't get into trouble in there. Bob laughed, she didn't know her uncle like he did.

12