Jane Jetson - Miss Solar System

Story Info
Jane Jetson enters the Miss Solar System contest.
7.2k words
4.66
63k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by Hanna-Barbera. No money is being made and no infringement is intended.

*

Cosmo Spacely was a frustrated man. A small, balding, angry and frustrated man. He was rich, powerful and had almost everything he could want. He was CEO of Spacely Sprockets, had plenty of employees to boss around, lived in the most luxurious high rise, and had all the gadgets he wanted. But his marriage to Stella was not a happy one. He married Stella not for love, but for her family's money which enabled him to start Spacely Sprockets. At work, he was king, but at home he was treated like a slave.

Stella was even more mean tempered than Cosmo. She was a dominatrix and his sole purpose at home was to cater to her every whim and to pleasure her whenever she demanded. She only let him have sex with her once a year on his birthday, if he were lucky. Because he had to find his sexual release in other ways, he had amassed the largest collection of porn in the solar system.

As unhappy as he was with his home life, he didn't want to lose his company so he endured her abuse. He took out his anger and frustration on his workers, especially George Jetson, his most incompetent employee. The only reason he kept George around was because of his wife. Jane Jetson was a knock out, and he enjoyed oogling her at company functions. In fact, his favorite porn stars were petite redheads that closely resembled Jane.

Jane Jetson was a frustrated and lonely wife. After Elroy was born, her and George had drifted apart. George was spending more time on the galaxy-net than with her. She was in her forties but still felt and looked young. Her sexual appetite was still high but George's seemed to be declining. Whenever she managed to entice George to have sex with her, he didn't seem that into it. He didn't seem to want to have sex anymore.

One night, she woke up and George wasn't in bed with her. She silently walked up to his office and watched in disbelief as he stared at his computer screen while masturbating. Jane had tried to get George to have sex with her that night but he said he was too tired and so she went to sleep. Now here he was wasting his erection in his hand instead of using it on her. Obviously, he still wanted to have sex, just not with her. Jane thought maybe a new look would induce George to want her.

The next day, Jane went shopping and returned home so excited with the new Pierre Martian dress she had bought. The green dress clung to her body and accentuated her figure. The long green gloves covered her lower arms, but her upper arms were bare and a slit up the front of the skirt showed off her slender shapely legs. It came with an extension cord that made the green dress light up like a Christmas tree. She modeled it for Gloria, her neighbor who loved the dress. Jane thought the dress would light things up between her and George that night. The thought of having George making love to her while wearing her light up dress started to arouse her.

"Wait til George sees this far out frock," she told Gloria.

Jane sashayed into the living room where George was watching the television screen, humming and singing.

"La la la, it's your dream girl walking into the room," she sang as she walked in front of him. "Hi there honey, it's your dream girl, Janie."

George's eyes stayed glued to the image of Gina Lola Jupiter on the television. Jane started to get upset that he didn't notice her.

"George? George?" she called.

"Hi Gina," he replied in a happy daze.

"Hi Gina?!" Jane shouted.

"Well, well uh well uh, what a surprise!" George said. "I was just watching the Studly Diggley Report."

"Don't you notice anything different about me?" Jane asked.

George fumbled for the right answer but didn't notice her new dress.

"Whatever you did honey, you're almost good enough for the the Miss Solar System beauty contest."

"Almost good enough?" Jane almost cried. "Well, I like that."

"And I like you," George cluelessly replied. "Now why don't you take off that old house coat and put on something nice and we'll go out for something nice."

Jane was so upset she slammed a vase onto his head and ran out in tears.

"He and his Miss Solar System. I've got a mind to enter the contest myself. That would teach him," she cried to Gloria.

"Say remember that picture you took at that New Year's party?" her neighbor asked. "In that tantalizing masquerade costume. Why don't you send that into the contest committee just for fun."

At first, Jane demurred. But when she saw her husband cheering and clapping at the image of Miss Jupiter, she felt something snap.

"I'll show him who can be glamorous," she promised.

While George was still glued to the television, she went into his home office and browsed the sites he had visited the previous night to see what her husband was into. She was shocked. They were all videos of aliens or robots having sex with women or of multiple men with one woman. Jane had thought that she might get some ideas to spice up their sex life or find some fantasy of his she could fulfill, but this was not what she had expected.

As she continued to go from site to site, she began to pay more attention to the videos and found herself getting aroused. This innocent homemaker mother of two had never even thought that things like this really happened. The more she watched, the more excited she became. Her hand slid under her panties and she gasped as she touched her throbbing clitoris. It was electrifying. But before she could do more, she heard her husband turn off the television. She quickly turned off the computer and left his office.

Later that night, when George was alone in his office, Jane pulled out her trusty Atomic Vibrator as she lay in bed. In her minds eye, she replayed the images of the videos she had seen. As she pushed the vibrating metal dildo into her vagina, she began to fantasize that it was attached to a robot, and that the hulking robot was now thrusting into her most intimate space. Almost too quickly, she had a massive orgasm. Wow, she thought as she drifted to sleep in her post orgasmic state, who would have imagined that sex with a robot could be so stimulating.

The next day at work, George was called into Mr. Spacely's office. His boss told him that he was going to go to the Miss Solar System beauty contest as his assistant that night. Mr. Spacely had sponsored the contest so that he could be the judge. George was reluctant to go because he was going to take Jane to the theater to make up to her. But when he got home, Jane told him that she had a PTA meeting that night.

Little did he know that Jane had been chosen, in fact had just found out that she was a last minute add on for the beauty contest. So her neighbor Gloria helped her come up with the story of the PTA meeting so that Jane could enter the contest. Jane noticed that George seemed very excited about her going to the PTA meeting but then remembered that it was probably because now he could watch the Miss Solar System beauty pageant alone at home while she was gone. Well she was going to surprise him tonight.

Jane grabbed her wardrobe and make up and quickly went to Venus City Convention Hall where the contest was held. She was shown to her dressing room. As Jane stood in the sonic shower, she began to doubt herself. What in the universe was she thinking? The women she was competing against were half her age. She looked critically at her body. After two children, she still looked fantastic. Her pert breasts still stood out without sagging, followed by her flat stomach and tiny waist, a tiny triangle of red hair, the flaring of her hips which tapered down to her slender legs. But still... Maybe she should back out.

The outfit she picked out was quite risque. She had worn it to a New Year's party trying to see if she could get George to notice her. And boy did it work. That night, her husband couldn't keep his eyes or hands off of her and his constant attention on her got her excited too. The more they drank, the more excited they became. He was so eager that he couldn't wait until they got home and pulled her into a closet.

The prim and proper housewife resisted at first but the drinks had dulled her inhibitions. He pushed down her panties, flipped up her skirt and shoved his erection into her already wet opening. Jane had never seen him so wild. She tried to stay quiet as he grabbed her hips and frantically pounded in and out of her. They could hear guests periodically walk by the door. He ran his hands up to her breasts and fondled them through the thin black material. She had uncharacteristically decided not to wear a bra that night and now she was glad because George was able to really stimulate her nipples. It had been so long since George had manhandled her like this that the electrical jolts from her nipples combined with the savage pounding she was getting in such a public place pushed her quickly to an orgasm. She buried her face in a coat to muffle herself as her husband grunted and filled her with his seed. When they got home later that night, George took her again, twice in one night.

Those memories stirred up her body. As she soaped herself, she could feel her nipples harden. Unconsciously, her hands went down between her legs and began to rub her clitoris. After that New Year's party, she thought that George would want her again. But things went back to the way they were with her having to use her trusty vibrator to satisfy her needs. She now knew why George stayed in his office late at night instead of being with her.

The years of resentment and frustration suddenly erupted out of her. She was a woman with needs too. It's not like she was a dried up old woman. She had flirted harmlessly in the past and enjoyed the attention she had gotten. But she had never cheated on her husband. However, she was now so frustrated and angry that she had to use her fingers and vibrator to give her some relief. She wanted to have flesh and blood ravaging her body and pushing inside of her. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, one hand between her legs and the other pinching her nipple. What was wrong with that picture, she thought to herself. There should be a man doing this to me. Something snapped inside of her. If her husband didn't want to give her what she needed, she was would find another man who would.

Maybe tonight a man would help her with her needs. After all, billions of people, humans and aliens, would be watching her. And with the outfit she had picked, she knew that they would be checking out her feminine curves. Would they find her attractive? Would they be drawn to her like George was to Miss Jupiter? Would they undress her with their eyes? Would they fantasize about her and would her image arouse them?

The thought of billions of men lusting after her aroused her even more. The tempo of her fingers on her clitoris quickened. She closed her eyes and imagined billions of men at home, naked, sprouting throbbing erections because of her. Her breathing became labored as she began to rub faster and faster, feeling the waves of pleasure start to build. Just as she felt she was about to peak, the intercom beeped bringing her back to reality. She stepped out of the shower and pushed the button on the intercom, feeling frustrated.

"Yes?" she snapped.

"The judge will be meeting you shortly to get to know you a little better," a lady's voice stated. "All the other contestants have sent in complete bios with pictures and videos that he has already seen. Since you were a last minute contestant, he has no information on you so you will have to give it to him personally. The emcee will bring him to your room when he arrives."

"OK, thank you," Jane replied.

Feeling incredibly sexually frustrated she quickly put on her outfit and make up. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was flushed with her nervousness but also with the sexual energy that was still bottled up inside of her. She wore no bra so that her nipples pushed through the sheer fabric of her black halter top with a plunging neck line highlighting her cleavage. The purple dress clung to her waist then flared at the hips in layers. The dress barely covered her crotch accentuating her long bare legs. Black high heeled boots covered her tiny feet. She wore a black mask that made her look more mysterious.

The effect was stunning - the dress accentuated her curves, leaving her arms and legs almost completely bare. She was still aroused and just as she thought maybe she had time to bring herself to a quick orgasm to vent some of this energy, her doorbell rang. She went to open the door.

The emcee stood waiting and just behind him stood a very short balding man with a green hat and vest, wearing a mask.

"Miss Western Hemisphere?" the emcee asked. "This is the mystery judge. Because of your late entry, we are allowing him to get to know you better before the pageant starts."

"Whatever you say, Mr. Emcee," Jane replied sweetly.

"When you are done," the emcee told Spacely, "come out and someone will direct you to the judge's box."

The emcee turned and left, leaving them alone. Jane looked down at the judge. His eyes were roaming up and down her body, gazing up her legs to where her dress split right below her crotch, then lingered on her breasts. The short judge was practically drooling as he ogled her.

Maybe she could use this to her advantage she thought.

"Come in and make yourself comfortable," she invited pointing to a chair. "I just have to touch myself up."

The door closed behind him as Jane had him sit on a chair while she went into the dressing area. There was a wall separating them, but a mirror was positioned on the wall that gave Spacely a view of the dressing area. She made sure that she stood so that he had a clear view of her as she primped in the room.

"You can go ahead and ask me any questions you have," she called out.

"What made you decide to enter the pageant?" he asked.

"My friend thought that I should try," she replied as she bent over at the waist to adjust her boots exposing her bottom, "though I'm not sure what she saw in me. Do you think I have what it takes to be here?"

She smiled to herself as she saw the judge's eyes bug out of his mask as he stared at her bottom, her crotch barely covered by her black panties.

"Well, uh," he stammered, "why sure, I can see clearly why you should be here."

"Really? I was afraid I would just end up getting kicked in my rear end."

"Your rear end?" the masked judge drooled. "No one would ever want to kick something so soft and beautiful..., I mean, er would want to kick you."

Jane straightened up and walked back into the main room. Her heart was pounding and her mouth dry thinking about what she was about to do.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked.

"Sure," he answered as he licked his lips.

"Now let me see..." she muttered as she bent over the low table in front of the judge. She started pushing some buttons at one end of the table. "These newfangled beverage controls are so confusing sometimes."

She continued to work the buttons, fully realizing that her top was gaping open, allowing the judge an unobstructed view of her breasts.

"So from what you've seen, you think I have a chance in this contest?" she asked coyly, looking up eye to eye with the judge.

"Mmm, hmm, I've been very impressed with what I've seen so far. However, talent plays a big role in who wins."

It was now or never. She would never again have a chance like this. Her heart was about to jump out of her chest as she took the plunge.

"Well, I could give you a preview of some of my talent," Jane said as she came around the table. "I am very good at easing stress in a person's body. It usually shows up in tense tight muscles like these," she continued as she reached down and placed her hand on his bulging erection.

Spacely jumped as the beautiful contestant placed her tiny hand on his huge erection. He had never expected anything like this. He was already drawn to this mysterious redhead who was the epitome of his fantasies. When he caught a view of her beautiful derriere and breasts, the interview had already exceeded his wildest expectations. He watched flabbergasted as Miss Western Hemisphere opened his trousers and pulled out his stiff rod. He may have been a small man, but his tool was disproportionately huge. Unfortunately, he didn't get to use it very often.

"Wow, you must be very stressed," the petite redhead said as she squeezed his shaft. "Look how tight and tense these muscles are. Don't worry. I know just what to do. I'll have to massage it to get rid of the stress."

She used both hands around his erection and began to pump them up and down. Spacely groaned with pleasure. He had never had anyone's hands do this besides his own. The few times he had had sex with Stella, she never touched him or did anything else. He did all the work to make sure she was happy. His erection became even harder, the head turning a dark purple color as the gorgeous masked woman continued to work her hands up and down.

"Oh my," she exclaimed. "I'm afraid I've made it worse. Here, let me try this."

She bent over and took the bulbous head into her mouth. Spacely was in heaven. This beautiful knock out beauty contestant was actually making his fantasy come true.

Jane was surprised at herself. She had planned only to give him a hand job, thinking that would be enough to get the judge on her side. But when she saw the size of his penis, she was mesmerized. For a small man, he packed a huge tool, even larger than George's. That's why she married George instead of Flash Flotsam.

Flash was taller, had larger muscles, larger bank account, but he fell short in only one area - he just didn't fill her as well as George did. In fact, George had the largest penis she had ever seen and she so loved having it inside of her that she gave up living a life of luxury with Flash to marry George. Small consolation now since she wasn't filled as much as she wanted.

But now, she shivered with excitement as all her attention was focused on the throbbing log of flesh she held in her delicate hands. She couldn't help herself. Like a moth drawn to a flame she bent down and opened her mouth as wide as she could to take in the huge purple head. Her hands continued to slide up and down the shaft as she sucked on the bulbous end, tasting some of the salty fluid oozing out of the tip.

She was so surprised at how easy it was for her to take a stranger into her mouth. Never in her wildest dreams would she have imagined herself, a modest mother of two, to be in a dressing room, getting ready for a beauty pageant by sucking off the judge.The wetness oozed from her as she became even more aroused and excited. As short and ugly as he was, she wanted to feel his huge member inside of her.

Spacely reached forward and slid his hand under the contestant's top to fondle her breast. Her pert breast felt so soft in his hand, contrasted by the firm erect nipple against his palm. He relished the feel of her breast in his hand as he gently squeezed, then pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He felt her stiffen and suck harder as he did this. He continued to fondle her breast as he enjoyed watching her head bob up and down on his lap. She reminded him of someone, but in his distracted state, couldn't think who. He let his hand slide down her body, pulled up her skirt, then caressed the firm globe of flesh. His finger burrowed under her panties and slid into her slippery opening.

Cosmo couldn't believe that this was actually happening - having his fantasy woman sucking on him as he pushed his finger into her most intimate orifice. It was too much for him. He grabbed the contestant's head and thrust faster and harder as the pressure in his loins exploded into her mouth.

12