Jane Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane and hubby take the next step.
4.7k words
4.09
87.1k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't talk about our experience with Rod during the week but Jane was hornier than usual and I was worn out by Friday. As I walked in the door Jane greeted me with a passionate kiss and informed me that we were going out dancing. I asked if she thought Rod would be at the club and she gave me a funny look and said, "I sure hope so. After last week I have a feeling he's gonna be a regular." Jane spent longer than usual in the bathroom getting ready and when she finally came out she looked incredible.

She was wearing the same schoolgirl outfit that Rod had described except she had left off the bra. Her large pink nipples were quite apparent through the sheer silk blouse and her short skirt showed off quite a bit of creamy bare thigh.

"Wow, you look hot, little girl. Rod's gonna take one look at you and rape you on the spot." I said playfully. Jane gave me a serious look and said, "Well, he'd have to rape me 'cause he's not getting it any other way. I was pretty worked up when we got home last weekend but I've been thinking. I would love to blow him again if it's OK with you and maybe some other guys but I think I should save my pussy for you."

"Sounds good to me," I said with relief "The thought of Rod or some other guy fucking you didn't exactly thrill me. The way you were talking last week I thought you had already made up your mind and I was kinda worried. But if you want to give a few JJ's, I think I could deal with that. As long as I get to watch."

"I love you so much Bill" she responded " If we get the chance, I want you to fuck me while I blow Rod or maybe I'll blow both of you at the same time. I think I'm gonna enjoy becoming JJ every once in a while and I think your gonna have a much happier wife. And I'll be getting plenty of protein in my diet."

As soon as we got to the club Jane disappeared into the crowd and I assumed that she was looking for Rod. She returned a few minutes later and I could see that she was disappointed so I said "What's the matter honey, can't find your boyfriend?" Jane smiled and said, "No, he's not here. Maybe he'll show up later. Let's dance." We danced to a few songs and then I went to the bar for a drink while Jane looked around for Rod again.

When I didn't see her for a few minutes I went looking and found her dancing with a young Hispanic guy that she had danced with a few weeks before. It was a slow romantic song and their bodies were pressed tight together with one of his hands resting on the top of her butt. He was a little shorter than my wife so his face was inches from her large firm breasts, which were barely covered by her sheer blouse. Jane also noticed him staring at her tits and after giving me a quick grin she reached down and unbuttoned her blouse until it was open practically to her navel. Her partner smiled an evil smile and reached up with his free hand to rub against her impressive cleavage. When Jane didn't protest, he slid his hand inside her blouse to squeeze her firm tits. As they danced Jane was speaking softly into his ear and from the way she kept licking her lips and kissing his neck I knew she was telling him how much she loved to suck cock. When the song ended he grabbed her hand and quickly led her out a side door leading to the parking lot. As they passed through the door Jane looked back at me and stuck out her tongue while motioning for me to follow.

The back of the club borders on a small park with picnic tables and as I came outside I saw him sit on one of the tables while Jane sat on a bench between his legs. As I got close to them he looked concerned but Jane said something to him that made him grin. By the time I reached the table she had fished his dick out of his pants and was busy kissing and licking it. While nowhere near as big as Rod's, it was still longer than mine and had a purple tip partly covered by a light brown foreskin. Jane peeled back his thick foreskin and wrapped her sexy lips around the moist swollen tip. As she bobbed up and down, hungrily sucking his rock hard shaft her silky hair fell around her face, hiding her action from my view.

"Ah rubia puta, come me pinga" he said softly and than smiled at me and said "Your woman is a beautiful blond whore, señor. In my country she could make a fortune giving cabeza for money. Hungry American blonds are always in demand among my countrymen, especially married ones with understanding husbands. Do you like to see your pretty gringa sucking other men's dicks? " As he spoke he grabbed two handfuls of my wife's silky blond hair and guided her head up and down in his lap which pulled her hair away from her face and allowed me to watch her lips sliding along his dark shaft. "Yes I do" I admitted sheepishly "Jane loves to give head and last week I discovered that I like to watch. Isn't she great?"

"Yes señor, she is a very talented little puta" he said excitedly "In fact, she has got me close already. Oh shit, suck it mi rubia. Yes, yes, suck it baby! Here I cum, oh fuck!" With that he shot a hot load of cum between Jane's sucking lips and I watched as she swallowed every drop and sucked him dry.

Finally Jane let his cock escape her lips and gave me a nasty smile as she said "Thank you Juan. I'll be your puta anytime."

"No, thank you Señora. Your husband is a very lucky man",

he answered while zipping up his pants. I looked at my watch and realized that it had only taken 30 minutes for Jane to find a willing stud, seduce him and suck him off. I was very horny from watching them and hinted to Jane that she shouldn't forget her husband but she insisted on going back inside for a drink and I suspected that it was really to look for Rod.

As we walked back into the club we met Rod coming out and he looked like he had been drinking. He noticed Juan's arm around my wife and broke into a wide grin and said loudly "Hey man, you just get yourself a JJ? Shit, ain't she one fine cocksucker." Juan looked annoyed and was about to say something when Jane stepped in between them and said "Rod, be nice. We were just getting some air." Juan and Rod stared at one another for a moment before Juan moved off muttering "Rubia puta..."

Rod was visibly drunk and seemed angry as he said, "Shit, I show up a little late and you're already out sucking some spic dick. I can see your back to old tricks again JJ. C'mon, let's go to my place." Without waiting for an answer he put his arm around her waist and led her towards his car and Jane submissively followed after him. I started to protest but Rod held up his hand and said, "I don't wanna hear no bullshit. Your wife is dressed up like a slut for only one reason. She wants my big Black dick. You follow us back to my place and were gonna finish what we started last week. If you behave, I might even let you fuck her when I'm done with her. Let's go."

He opened his car door for Jane who gave me a helpless look and climbed in. As Rod headed for the drivers side I raced over to our car and followed him out of the parking lot. After a mile or so I saw him reach over and pull her towards him and suddenly Jane's head disappeared. I knew that she must be sucking his cock again and I felt sick from the incredible control that he seemed to have over her. In just one week she had gone from some harmless flirting with strangers and a little "dirty dancing" to sucking off two strangers in one night. Rod seemed to be in a nasty mood and I wondered what was in store for us at his place. Jane's assurance that she wouldn't let him fuck her gave me some comfort but the control he showed over her had me worried.

After a few minutes we turned off the main road and passed through an older part of town. Rod pulled over at a corner where three Black men were passing around a bottle in a paper bag.

I pulled over behind him and watched him talking with the men who were laughing and looking into the car at Jane who was probably still sucking on Rod's dick. I saw him gesture back towards me and the men looked my way and laughed even harder.

At that point Jane sat up and I saw her glance my way before turning to face the men and pulling open her blouse to show them her tits. Rod was showing off his foxy white conquest to his buddies and it was apparent from their boisterous reaction that they approved. One of them even reached into the car to squeeze my wife's exposed breasts and I could see that she made no effort to pull away or stop him.

After letting go of her tit, the guy headed back towards my car and stopped by my window. He was short, fat and ugly and I realized that he must be Rod's Uncle Fred. "Hey white boy" he sneered at me "Your wife is looking mighty fine. And Rod just invited me to join your little party. I'm finally gonna get to fuck that sweet white pussy. Rod says you're one of those sick motherfuckers who likes to watch his old lady get it on with other dudes. Well, were gonna give you something to watch tonight." "Uh, she doesn't want to fuck anyone besides me. She just loves to suck cock and yeah, I do like to watch," I answered as he rubbed a huge bulge in the crotch of his pants.

"Yeah, we'll see about that. We had a little fun a few years ago and she was dying to get fucked but Rod saved her precious cherry for you. I hope you've had your fun with her, 'cause when I get done fucking her with my donkey dick, she's gonna be a little stretched out, if you know what I mean" he said before returning to Rod's car and climbing into the front seat next to my wife.

Rod pulled away from the curb and I followed, worried about the bizarre situation that Jane and I had gotten into and wondering how I could maintain control of the situation. Uncle Fred was obviously intent on fucking my wife and in spite of Jane's assurance that she didn't want anyone else to fuck her, she seemed totally submissive to Rod's lewd desires.

Rod pulled into the driveway of his condo and after parking out front I hurried up the walk to catch up with them. Rod held his door open for me and as I stepped inside I found Jane and Fred locked in an embrace. Her blouse was completely unbuttoned and he was noisily sucking on her large breasts, his dark hands squeezing them together. Jane was stroking his Afro while gazing at him with a look of complete submission on her face.

Rod stepped past me and said "Hey Fred, lets get this bitch in the bedroom and get comfortable." His uncle let go of my wife and Rod actually threw her over his shoulder, fireman style, and I got a quick glimpse of his hand squeezing her ass cheeks under her short skirt before he turned and carried her off to his room. Janey looked back at me over his shoulder and she had a wild look in her eyes, part fear and part excitement. As Fred and I followed after them Rod said to me "Hey dude, go get us some beers from the fridge. Were gonna be working up quite a thirst." I hesitated for a minute but Fred glared at me and said sternly "Do it white boy or I might think about fucking your skinny ass when I'm done with your wife. When I was in the joint I loved fucking white boys like you." I practically ran to the kitchen and grabbed four beers before heading for the bedroom. I heard my wife call out "No please! Stop!" and then "Bill! Help me!" I entered the bedroom and found my wife bent over the bed between the two Black men, all three of whom were stark naked. Fred was sitting on the bed and holding my wife firmly in place while humping his fat Black hard on against her flushed face. Rod was standing behind her and rubbing his huge Black cock back and forth along my wife's pussy lips.

Jane looked back at me and managed to bring her hand up to

her face and hold her nose, which is our "Help me", signal. She was struggling with them, trying to remain faithful to her oral sex only rule but Rod seemed intent on fucking her with his huge cock.

"Please Rod, don't do it" she pleaded "You can't fuck me, I'm married. Let me suck you off. Please!" Rod merely laughed at her and gave her buns a sharp slap before saying "It's too late JJ. I let old Billyboy pop your cherry but now it's my turn. It's time you got fucked by a real man!"

As he spoke I rushed to them and put my hand on his shoulder and said "C'mon Rod, knock it off. Jane said no and she means it. Stop it or ... " "Or what motherfucker?" he said sharply "You let your woman get me all worked up and now I'm gonna fuck her like the horny bitch she is." I tried to pull him away from her but he brushed me aside and I fell onto the bed next to Fred, who threw one of his heavy legs over my lap and pinned me in place.

Rod looked down at me with a mocking grin on his dark face and said sarcastically "Your woman may be saying no but her pussy is saying yes. It's hot and wet and ready for this!" With that he drove his cock inside her tight young pussy. Jane whimpered as he penetrated her with his huge tool and I could tell from the look on her face that it must hurt. Rod showed her no mercy and holding her firmly by the hips he rammed his cock deeper into her moist flesh. Fred moved his leg off of mine but I just laid there, totally humiliated from being forced to watch as this Black stud fuck my beautiful bride.

Jane's face was only a foot from mine and I tell from the look on her face that she was in pain but I was unable to help her. "Please stop" she whimpered "Your too big for me Rod. It hurts real bad. Help me honey." Her plea for help only made me feel worse as did Rod's sarcastic response "Oh man, this bitch is tight. Hold on JJ. It may hurt now but you're gonna love it in a minute!."

I could see his thick Black shaft disappearing between my wife's pink pussy lips and saw how far she had to stretch to take his huge donkey dick. He already had about nine inches inside her and still had another two or three to go. His fat cock head must have been hitting places that I had never come close to and I worried that her pussy would never feel the same.

Rod withdrew his dick until just the tip remained inside Jane and then he slowly pushed it back in. He started to fuck her with long deliberate strokes, forcing his dick deeper and deeper into her. Jane was gasping for breath and whimpering from the pain of his assault while Fred seemed content to rub his meaty cock across her lips and whisper lewd things to her.

Jane continued to beg for Rod to go easy but I noticed that she gradually stopped complaining about how much it hurt and commented more on how big it felt inside her. Then I noticed that each time he pulled out of her his dick was coated with Jane's pussy juice, a clear sign that she was starting to enjoy the brutal fucking that Rod was giving her.

Rod was aware of her response and taunted us saying "Oh man, your wife's pussy is so tight! And it's getting nice and wet for me . You love it don't you JJ?" When my wife didn't answer he pulled his cock out completely and rubbed his swollen cock head against her pussy lips saying " Go on girl, tell me what you want. Beg for it!"

Jane looked up at me before saying softly " Please Rod! Don't hurt me. Fuck me gently please. Please, I love it!"

With an evil laugh Rod rammed his huge dick back into my wife and began to brutally fuck her tight young pussy. Jane looked like it still hurt a little but that didn't stop her from rocking back against him with each powerful thrust. His dark tool was coated with her juices which allowed it to easily slide deep into her tight young pussy, stretching her out like never before.

Fred slid out from under her and stood next to me so he could watch his nephew fuck my sexy wife and said to me "Look at her man, she loves that big Black dick inside her. She's a nigger lover now for sure and she's not gonna be happy with your little white worm."

As he spoke he stroked his thick Black cock and when I glanced down at it he noticed and said "You like my big nigger dick white boy?

Now that you seen how much your woman loves Black meat I bet you wanna taste yourself. Go on, suck it boy! Maybe I'll go easy on JJ if you do me nice."

His suggestion disgusted me but I was so caught up in the intense sexual feeling in the room that I was unable to take my eyes off of his thick Black dick. He put his meaty hand on my shoulder and squeezed real hard while pushing me down to my knees. I tried to resist but he was way too strong for me and I quickly found myself kneeling before him with his throbbing Black cock only inches from my face.

Grabbing a hold of my hair, he pulled my face forward and rubbed his cock head across my lips while saying "Do it white boy, suck that Black dick. Just like your wife does." Feeling completely humiliated I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and let his huge cock slide into my mouth. With one hand holding my head in place, he wrapped the other around the base of his thick shaft and began to jerk off while I sucked on the swollen crown of his huge Black cock. I could feel his thick shaft throb between my lips and despite my revulsion, I found myself shaking with excitement from being forced to perform this lewd act.

"Hey Rod, check it out! We got us two white cocksuckers." Fred called out to his nephew. Rod had been so engrossed in fucking my wife that he hadn't noticed Fred and I but when he saw me blowing his uncle he laughed and said "Go for it white boy! You keep our dicks hard and we'll keep your wife happy and full of nigger cock."

I looked over his way just as Jane looked up and when she saw me sucking on Fred's cock she flashed me an evil smile and then her whole body tensed up as a powerful orgasm shook her shapely frame. Rod buried his cock deep inside her and fucked her with short hard strokes as his own orgasm hit. "Yeah baby, cum for me. Oh yes, so nice and tight. Milk that dick girl. Here it comes JJ. Oh damn!" he grunted out while his cock exploded inside my wife's snug pussy. Their mutual orgasm went on for a long time and Rod kept shooting spurt after spurt of cum into my wife's pussy.

When he finally stopped humping against my wife he pulled his huge tool out of her well-fucked pussy with a disgusting wet noise.

Janey collapsed face down on the bed and I could see a huge amount of cum dripping out of her stretched and swollen pussy. Rod came over to me with a mocking grin on his dark face, pulled me away from his uncles cock and dragged me across the room to my wife. Then he pushed my face towards her smooth sweaty ass and said "Go on dude. Lick it up! Suck my cum outa your woman's cunt.

I response to his demand Jane spread her legs farther apart and looked over her shoulder at me with a sly smile on her face. Her pussy lips were gaping open and I could see Rod's thick white cum slowly oozing out of her swollen lips. There was also a thin coating of her pussy juices all over her crotch, her ass cheeks and her inner thighs. I stared at this incredible proof of my cuckolding until Rod pushed my face down into her crotch.

Jane giggled as I started licking her well-fucked pussy and I immediately got a mouthful of Rod's thick cum which I reluctantly swallowed. As I continued to eat her out the cum kept flowing out of her and I kept swallowing the tart tasting cream. I felt so nasty sucking another man's jism out of my wife's cunt but my excitement grew as I debased myself before Janey and her two Black lovers. The two guys kept making lewd comments at my expense and Fred was feeding his cock to Janey who was eagerly sucking his dark meat while Rod wiped his slimy dick using Janey's silky mane of hair.

I heard Fred say to my wife "Do you want Uncle Fred to fuck you little white girl? Do you want my big Black dick?" and then I heard my wife say "Yes please Uncle Fred. Fuck me now!"

Fred pushed me away from my wife and slapped her ass real hard before saying "Get up on your knees girl so's I can fuck you like a bitch. And so I can slap that pretty white ass of yours."

12