Jane Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janey instantly obeyed his evil command and knelt before him with her shapely ass up in the air and with a look of complete submission on her pretty face. Fred gave her cheeks a hard slap and growled "Tell me what you want bitch!" Janey gasped from the harsh blow but then she smiled an evil grin and spoke to him in a throaty voice I had never heard her use before "Fuck me you Black bastard. Show me how niggers fuck their bitches. Use me hard!"

I couldn't believe what she had said and was astounded that she would try to get him mad just so he would be rough with her. His response was to slap her ass as hard as he could and then brutally ram his fat Black cock in to the hilt inside her pussy. Then he began to fuck her with quick hard thrusts of his cock, plowing into her sensitive twat without mercy. He also was spanking her ass cheeks while fucking her, brutally whacking her soft flesh between each stroke of his dark dick.

When he first penetrated her, Jane begged him to go easy but after a few strokes she started to encourage him to fuck her harder. In fact she was moaning so loud that Rod stuffed his dick into her mouth just to quiet her down a little. Jane eagerly sucked his Black dick, bobbing her head up and down while rocking back against Fred's pounding cock.

In spite of his advanced age, Fred had incredible stamina and furiously fucked her for over twenty minutes while occasionally slapping her ass for added emphasis. He worked up quite a sweat and his whole body developed a sheen of sweat, which also dripped down onto my wife. Rod was content to let Jane give him a long Jane Job and to encourage her with lewd demeaning comments. The sight of my precious blond wife being abused by these Black men overwhelmed my senses and I found myself jerking off while watching them. For her part, Jane was in seventh heaven and had repeated powerful orgasms.

"This is some fine pussy here whiteboy." Fred said "I'm gonna be coming soon. Get behind me and play with my balls some. I wanna dump a nice big load in your wife's pussy. Go on boy, now!"

I knelt behind him and reached between his beefy thighs to play with his low hanging balls. His balls were huge and I could just imagine the big load of cum he would be shooting into my wife's body. From this angle I could see Jane's pussy lips stretched around his thick shaft, which was coated with her juices.

"That feels good white boy. Now git your face in there and lick my Black ass. Stick your tongue up my ass like a good boy"

I hesitated, staring at the sweaty Black ass cheeks only inches from my face, watching the large muscles clench each time he fucked into Janey. Then he reached back and pulled my face against his butt and I submitted to his lewd request. I ran my tongue along his sweaty ass crack, working my way down to the sensitive area between his balls and his butt hole, my nose pressed between his muscular cheeks. I brought my hands up to knead his big Black ass and I could feel the power of his thrusts as he fucked my sweet bride.

I felt completely humiliated but incredibly excited as I helped this strange Black man get off in my wife's pussy. They had taken control of us for the moment and I felt a weird thrill at participating in the cuckolding of my foxy young wife.

I suddenly felt his big balls pull up into his body and he slammed his cock deep into my wife as he started to ejaculate. I could actually feel his cock pulsating, squirting cum over and over again into Jane's spasming cunt. I pulled my face away and looked up to see that Rod was coming at the same time, grunting and moaning as Jane swallowed his hot load of cum. Her whole body quivered as the last of many orgasms racked her body.

When the guys had finally finished coming they pulled out of Jane and had us suck their cocks clean while telling us what cheap white sluts we were. Rod added that from now on we were to be their personal sex slaves and at their disposal at all times. I couldn't exactly argue with a mouth full of hot Black dick but Jane assured them that we would be glad to serve such superior Black masters. This occurred about four months ago and we have gotten together with Rod and Fred almost every weekend since then. Jane is totally obsessed with them and their big Black dicks and has even met with them a few times during the week without me. I tried to talk her out of it but she says that she can't say no to either of them and begs me for permission to see them.

12