Janelle & Her Friend

Story Info
Older man teaches two women the joys of oral sex.
2.2k words
4.16
67.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She certainly wasn't beautiful - at least in the classical sense. And she was black - not that that's bad. In fact, it's what got me interested at first..

She's 26, as I found out later. I guess one could describe her as stocky, probably about 5-foot-6. She has just a beautiful face, sparkling eyes, a more than ample chest, and muscular legs - fine, very fine, muscular legs.

I work out daily, or nearly daily in the health club where she works. I'm afraid that at my age the workouts do more for my mind than for my body. There's no doubt that I'm on the heavy side but so is she.

For her to get to the administrator's office, she would have to walk through the fitness room and I was usually using the Stairmaster while I read the morning newspapers. Often she would be wearing a T-shirt, sweatpants or maybe shorts. The shorts really showed off her muscular legs.

She would often smile at me as she walked past - a friendly smile but nothing really sexy. I certainly never thought that we could get together - the age difference being just too great. Women in their 20s generally aren't looking for romps in the hay with guys in their mid 50s. But one could hope.

It was a mid-January day - cold - but no snow. I had finished my workout, showered, and stopped at the front desk to get my wallet and car keys. She was standing there as the attendant gave me the keys and wallet.

Then she popped the question. "Mr. Campfield, could you give me a ride to the garage to pick up my car?"

"Sure," I said. "Which one is it?"

She said it was the one out Main Street. That was on my way home and I didn't think much about it. My car was parked in the lot and she walked out with me. She was wearing a coat and sweats (a top and bottom) - nothing sexy here.

As we got into the car, I told her she could call me Bryan. She said her name was Janelle and apologized for imposing but she needed to get her car and noboby at the health club could get away. I told her it was perfectly OK.

The drive was about a mile and we just talked about the weather and other routine stuff on the way to the garage. When Janelle got out of the car at the garage, she asked me to wait a minute.

After heading into the office, she returned quickly. She said her car was ready but that she wanted to thank me for the ride. She wanted me to follow her home for some coffee.

Sounded good to me.

I followed her home. It was early evening, and darkness had already settled in. She pulled in the driveway of split level and I pulled in right behind her. She bounded up the steps and I followed as she opened the door.

I asked if she lived alone. "No, my mom lives here too. My dad died several years ago," she said. "Mom's at work - she's a nurse."

She made coffee - offered me a cup and then excused herself. "I've been working all day and feel dirty. I've got to take a shower," she said. "I'll be right back."

I heard the water running upstairs as I drank the coffee. I have to admit my dick was getting hard just thinking about her in that shower, soaping down those tits, rubbing the soap into her pussy. But even as I got excited, I thought it was a longshot that anything would happen. After all, those chocolate sisters like those 10-inch poles of the brothers, not what an old white guy could offer.

I heard her come down the stairs and she came into the kitchen wearing a brown robe that covered all of her. She had on slippers and really looked pretty darn domestic.

She reached over me to get a coffee cup and I thought I felt her breast rub against my shoulder.

I turned a little and our eyes met - and then our lips. Our tongues exchanged touches and there was a chemistry.

I pulled back a bit. I admit I was startled. She smiled.

"I wondered what your reaction would be," Janelle said. "I don't know what the attraction is but I think you are handsome in a dignified way and wanted to pursue it. Should we?"

She dropped her robe on the floor.

I looked.

Her tits weren't perfect, they sagged a bit --- they were 38Cs. The nipples reminded me of Hershey kisses, with a little bit more of a rounded point.

I looked down. Her stomach was rounded, not flat. Oh, so attractive.

Next was her pussy - or what was there. She had the biggest bush I had ever seen on a woman. My first wife was hairy down there - but not like Janelle.

"Like what you see?' she said. "You bet, " I stammered.

"My bedroom's upstairs," she said. "Let's go."

She was naked as she went into the bedroom - I was getting there. First came off my polo shirt, then my trousers and socks. The hardon that I had was making a tent in my jockey shorts.

She pulled the shorts off, a grabbed my erection. "This will surely do - not that long but plenty thick," Janelle said. Her hand went to my balls and then I felt her middle finger against my asshole. Just a gentle rub, no penetration.

In the meantime, I was kissing her and then I cupped her tits in my hands and started sucking those Hershey nipples.

The lights were dimmed in the room as if we needed to see what we wanted to do.

I whispered that I wanted to eat her. I went to my knees, she stayed standing. She widened her legs and her hands went to her pussy hair. She spread her legs and with her hands pulled back the pussy hair.

Her lips were nearly as dark as her nipples. I could see her clit. She was wet.

I started licking her lips, up one side, down the other. She started moaning, then talking - "lick my pussy, lick my cunt, drink my juices." I kept licking and swallowing her juices - they tasted oh so good. Then I went to the clit and kissed it, then sucked it ever so gently.

"Oh, oh, I coming," she said.

She fell back on the bed, her juices leaking from her pussy. They rolled down the crack in her ass onto the sheet. I kept after them, licking down toward her asshole, making sure I didn't miss any of her juices.

I moved my mouth over her hairy pussy toward her tits again, then to her mouth. Our tongues met again - she tasted her juices.

We rested for a moment. She whispered, "I thought you'd be good with your mouth. I've always heard that white guys are good pussyeaters. That's true. Most brothers don't care about pleasing us. They are selfish. You weren't selfish with your tongue."

"Let me do you" she said. She bent over and grabbed my balls and licked the sack and then started on my cock - up one side, then down the other. I'm not circumsized and she pulled the foreskin back a bit as her lips settled over the head.

She was a wonderful cocksucker ------ she worked my balls, then jacked off my cock before taking all my cum in her mouth. Once again we kissed - this time I tasted my own cum.

We rested again with me putting a finger or two in her cunt...we kissed...I sucked her wonderful breasts.

She started working on my cock again ---- jacking me, grabbing my balls. I was ready again. This time she took control, mounting me on the bed. She slipped my cock into her pussy and bent over allowing me to suck those wonderful tits. Her vagina tightened on my cock and she started moving ---- it didn't take long and I filled her with some more cum. I surprised myself with my staying power.

After sleeping an hour or so, we fucked again and then I went home.

We became regular - every other day - pussyeating, cocksucking, fucking - it was heaven for an older guy like me. I never dreamed it could be like this. Even my two marriages weren't this good nor were my wives as good as Janelle. Just writing this I'm getting hard thinking about her hair-covered pussy and its juices.

Then one day I pulled into her driveway and her car wasn't there - unusual but I thought maybe she had to go out for something. I let myself in (she had given me keys by now).

On the kitchen table was an envelope.

I opened it.

Bryan honey,

I know this is a bit unusual but I'm sure you'll understand and like what I have to write.

Brenda, my co-worker, is upstairs. She's waiting for you.

As you know, she's engaged and we were talking about men the other day. She said her boyfriend is a wonderful lover but just won't eat pussy. I smiled and said I had someone who could provide the best tongue-job ever.

She brightened up when I said that. She said her boyfriend always wants her to blow him but doesn't want to "do" her. She said she wants to find out what's she has been missing.

I volunteered you. I won't be jealous and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself (you can do anything you like with her...I know you'll always come back to me).

Happy dining.

Love, Janelle

I had to sit down. This is weird, I thought.

I had seen Brenda around and I'll admit she was attractive (not like Janelle). And she was white.

I went to the fridge and pulled out a beer and drank it quickly. I'll admit I was surprised. Why not, I thought, Janelle set it up.

I walked up the stairs to the bedroom - it was darkened except for nightlight. I could see the shape of Brenda sitting on the bed.

She was about as tall as Janelle, but not as built. She was a little on the chunky side but didn't have the tits that Janelle had ...

I slowly took off my shirt and trousers, and socks. She stood up and allowed the robe she was wearing to drop to the floor.

I told her to turn on the lights - I wanted to see her naked. "I hope you don't think this is too strange. But he won't eat me and I want to know how it feels," Brenda said.

Her tits sagged a bit and the nipples were no where nearly as big as Janelle's. I looked past her stomach down toward her cunt. She was shaved. I went to her and we kissed. She reached down by jockey shorts and grabbed at my dick.

I rubbed my hands over her cunt lips, inserting a finger, then two. She sighed.

"Stay standing and spread your legs," I told her. I went to my knees and started to kiss and like at her thighs. She spread her legs a little wider.

"Please eat me, eat me," she begged.

My mouth found her cunt lips - they were moist, she was getting wetter by the second.

It was up one side, then the other. I teased her a bit ---- she moaned. Then I found her clit and used my tongue on it ...

She was breathing hard --- "eat it, lick it...it's ooooooso good ooooooooso good," she stammered.

She was gushing with her cunt juices --- all over my mouth and mustache...she tasted different, not better, than Janelle.

She shuttered and came. I kept licking her juices and then stood up and kissed her. "I taste pretty good don't I," she said.

"You sure do, your boyfriend doesn't know what he's missing," I said.

We sat on the bed for a while, exchanging small talk. I told her I had seen her in the club and had a fantasy of doing this with her.

She quietly grabbed by dick and started to get me aroused. Then suddenly, she licked at its head and I came aroused again. She licked each side, up and down and actually put my balls every so gently in her mouth. Then she placed her one finger on my asshole and rubbed while she was sucking my cock. She, like Janelle (maybe they compared how-to notes) was a masterfull cocksucker.

I came and she swallowed - every drop.

We didn't fuck ----- she got up and slowly dressed.

"Thanks so much. It was so great and Janelle is right - you are the best with a tongue," she said.

She left.

I leaned back on the bed, still naked.

I slipped off into dreamland.

The next think I remembered was Janelle with her mouth around my cock.

She looked up and smiled and removing her mouth, said "How did you like my little gift?"