Jane's Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patsy took Jane's hands and moved them all over her breasts and her pussy. Jane had never felt another woman before in this way and she was amazed at how wet her hands were after touching Patsy's pussy. Patsy then sat on the table and layback putting her hands up above her head. Jane dutifully went to that end of the table and bound Patsy's wrists to the loop at the top. She then went to the bottom end and pulled her willing patient down as far as she could, then stretched her legs wide open until Patsy's bald pussy was fully open and her inner thighs were really stretched. She fastened her in and Jane started to massage Patsy's breasts but Patsy said, "Just go for my pussy Jane before I orgasm on my own."

Jane knelt down and her head barely reached the table but was just high enough. She opened out Patsy's pussy as far as she could and she could feel the heat coming from her as she put her head closer. Patsy was already moaning at Jane's touch and Jane stuck out her tongue and went for it. Her first time giving oral sex to anyone, and it was to another woman.

Jane found out very quickly that she could move her tongue very fast up and down and started to licked Patsy's clitoris as fast and hard as she could. Patsy was bucking furiously and Jane had to hang onto her thighs to stop her moving off her tongue. After only a few seconds of this intense licking Patsy let out a blood-curdling scream as she came with little squirts of her cum spattering Jane's mouth and chin. Jane was struggling to keep hold of her but she clung on and licked her hot, wet pussy and clitoris for all she was worth. There is no doubt that Patsy came for a second time in less than a minute as even more cum squirted in Jane's mouth before another enormous scream burst out from Patsy. Jane then started the finger fucking and fast rubbing with her fingers over Patsy's clitoris bringing more howls of animal pleasure from her friend and teacher. As Jane carried on rubbing as fast as she could Patsy was bucking and shuddering at what she was doing and shouted over and over again "Oh yes Jane Yes Yes."

Patsy's screams never seemed to subside and then, amazingly another, squirt of cum shot out of Patsy's vagina and sprayed all over Jane's face as Patsy bellowed as her third gut wrenching orgasm enveloped her. Later on, when Jane was discussing this with Patsy, she confided to her that no one had ever made her ejaculate three times before.

Faster and faster Jane went, kneeling between her stretched thighs and rubbing across her bald sopping pussy until her arms were aching with the effort until even Patsy had to calm down and she was totally spent. Jane left Patsy while she slowly calmed down, her body still twitching as the dying throes of her final orgasm came to an end. Jane stood up and just stared at the naked prone form of Patsy still tied tight and her chest heaving with her exertions. Jane felt really proud that she'd been able to help bring her teacher to the satisfying orgasm she deserved after what she's done to her. Jane had never even considered lesbian activity until seeing it on the Internet and now, not only had she been totally fucked by another woman, but she had done exactly the same to her and was obviously very good at it.

Jane stepped back towards the table and released Patsy. She was still breathing quite heavily, as she sat up and grabbed Jane pulled her on top of her and gave her a huge kiss on the lips and thanking her over and over again as she held her naked body close to her.

Still naked the two girls went into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee before showering and dressing. After a while they left the apartment to drive Jane back to her house.

On leaving Jane's house Patsy promised that there would be another lesson to come as soon as she had time to recover properly from this lesson. "I'll call you later Jane as I'll have something very special to show you for your second lesson." On arriving back home Patsy went straight to her cameras, which were still working away and removed the mini DV tapes. She was wondering when to let on about the video to Jane but decided she would edit it and create a DVD and bide her time before spilling the beans. After all Patsy had much more in mind for her beautiful protégé before this and, if everything went according to plan, she would willingly agree to be videoed soon anyway.

Jane spent Thursday night and most of Friday fitfully cat-napping unable to sleep properly as her mind was going over and over her massage session with Patsy. She hadn't even looked at the computer and early on Friday evening, the lack of sleep finally caught up with her and she crashed out. She was awoken by the phone ringing and quickly checked her watch - it was nearly 1pm. She'd slept for nearly 17 hours. She shot down the stairs and picked up the phone. It was Patsy.

"How do you fancy lesson two right now Jane love?" Jane's heart had skipped a beat when she heard Patsy's voice and the memories of Thursday came flooding back. She just muttered something incoherently and Patsy said, "I'll take that as a yes then. I'm on my way. See you soon. Be ready for me" And the phone went dead.

Jane quickly showered and dressed in a little pale blue mini dress, as the weather was really warm with just her white panties underneath. She got downstairs just in time for the doorbell ringing. Patsy was carrying a large brown box and two large bags over her shoulder. "Looks like your coming for a week?" said Jane playfully and Patsy smiled back at her. "Sweetheart, it'll be you coming for as long as this can make you!" she said, tapping the big brown box, which she put on the floor. "This is the first guaranteed female orgasm machine and you're going to prove how good it is OK? – and also I'm going to film you as well."

Jane started shaking with anticipation as those same feeling started to build up in her once again. She looked down at the box and the name 'Sybian' was prominent.

"For this lesson Jane sweetheart, I want you to become a girl showing off your body to an audience. The camera and I will be your audience and, to make it more exciting, I want you to perform in full view of your patio door, so if any lucky chap happens to pass by and look in he'll get a real eyeful. You're going to strip naked showing all of your body to the audience and then you're going to ride the Sybian and enjoy the amazing feelings that it will generate."

Patsy knelt down and unpacked the Sybian from its box. It consisted of a black padded saddle shaped box with a spigot sticking out the top. There were two electric leads trailing from the box, one to a control box and the other with a mains plug attached. The control box had two dials on it, one labelled vibrate, and the other rotate. Patsy then took the white dildo shaped attachment with its raised base from the box and pushed it onto the spigot on the top of the Sybian.

Jane finally realised what it was as it dawned on her that the dildo would be inside her and she would be sitting on the base. Patsy plugged the lead in and asked Jane to kneel down and hold onto the dildo while she tested it out. Jane was taken completely unawares when the vibrations started and then the gyrations sending deep tingling sensations up her arm. What Jane didn't know was Patsy had still only got it on the lowest setting and that had already got Jane moaning as the sense of anticipation of what was going to happen to her took over.

Patsy took the control with her next to the patio door as she set up the tripod and mounted her expensive little digital camcorder. As soon as she was ready she called over to Jane, "OK sweetheart, it's show time and I want your best performance for our audience." Jane was already shaking and she quickly looked out of the patio door to see if there was anyone about. There was a low fence at the bottom of the garden about 20m from the window and a footpath to a sports field ran past along the fence. If anyone did walk by on their way to the pavilion and looked in they would definitely see her. Patsy knew that this uncertainty would bring Jane up to a fever pitch of nerves, which would show up beautifully on the video.

"Come on Jane, it's orgasm time again!" said Patsy in that suggestive way that took Jane off guard every time. "I know the feelings you receive may seem too much, but just keep your hand away from the Sybian, lean back, caress yourself, put your hands behind your head, but keep your pussy in full view of the audience OK?" Jane nodded as her whole body was now trembling.

Patsy switched on the camcorder and pointed over to Jane to stand next to the Sybian and then called "Action".

Jane ran her hands erotically over her little mini dress and slowly lifted the hem until her panties were visible and then pulled her dress over her head and off, exposing her firm pointed breasts with that beautiful raised aura around the nipples which some porn sites call 'puffy nipples'. With her dress thrown away she hooked her thumbs into her waistband of the panties and slowly pulled them down showing the very damp patch in the gusset. In no time she was naked and started caressing herself all over.

Patsy just looked on in lust at the tiny, beautifully formed apparition in front of her and it was all on video. Jane was quite red in the face and neck with her arousal and Patsy motioned her to open her legs and rub her pussy, then she gestured her to put her fingers in her mouth. Jane did exactly as she was ordered and was visibly shaking as she caressed her swollen vagina lips causing her to jerk with her own touch. Her finger were wet with her juices as she put them in her mouth and sucked on them. It was the first time Jane had ever really tasted her own juices and they tasted very similar to Patsy's juices when she'd licked her recently. On her own volition Jane now put her hand back on her pussy and gently stroked herself while thrusting her pelvis backwards and forwards in a very erotic and sexy way. With her head thrown back she was obviously not acting as she moaned in her fully aroused state. She was very close to coming.

Patsy gestured her to spread her legs and squat down on the Sybian, which Jane was now already doing. The dildo slid easily inside Jane's wet swollen pussy but Patsy noticed how much it filled her tiny vagina, stretching her lips around it. Patsy also noticed that, because Jane was so small, her legs were stretched so wide with her knees only just touching the floor. Her full weight was on her pussy, pressed down hard on the Sybian.

"God she's going to enjoy this," she thought to herself, feeling more than a little aroused herself, knowing how well this wonderful orgasm machine works on its female recipients.

Jane hardly had time to get used to the feel of the dildo inside her before Patsy turned the Sybian on. The effect on Jane was immediate as the vibration and rotation brought her within seconds to an immense orgasm, which brought out a scream sheer animal lust and passion from this little beauty. She was jerking and screaming, "Oh my God, yes Oh God yes Ahh!!" as her whole body was wracked with the most amazing orgasm. She only just remembered to keep her hands away from resting on the Sybian as she wanted to ease the huge vibrations which were taking over her mind. Patsy could see how far gone Jane was already so she brought the Sybian up to full power and watched as this little beauty got the greatest orgasmic experience of her life as orgasm after orgasm merged into one vast explosion of sheer animal passion. Patsy could see Jane's clitoris bouncing as the vibrations ripped through it and the attachment through which all this pleasure was being transferred was running with her cum as she screamed and jerked as each spasm of pure sexual perfection took hold of her.

Patsy was sure that no girl had ever responded like this and so fast as she just watched, almost mesmerised, as Jane went through the greatest series of orgasms Patsy had ever seen. The beautiful young girl was in paradise.

Jane's cries of pure passion were turning Patsy on even more as she watched Jane's whole body jerking and twitching as the power of each orgasmic explosion ripped through her slight frame.

Eventually, even the orgasm ridden frame of the beautiful 18 year old had to give in as she shouted out "Stop please, It's too much, please Ahh!!" Patsy slowly turned the knobs down to the minimum and the turned the Sybian off, as Jane slumped forwards and slowly lifted herself off the machine, collapsing in a twitching, jerking heap at the side. The Sybian was wet through with Jane's cum and it had dribbled down onto the floor at the sides.

"Oh God that was too much," gasped Jane as she fought to get her breath back. "I feel totally drained."

Patsy turned off the Camcorder and went over to Jane who was lying on her side gasping for breath as Patsy lifted her tiny sexually ravaged body and carried her, quite easily, over to the couch and laid her there to rest.

Jane was asleep in seconds leaving a very turned on Patsy to clear up. Patsy didn't bother and whipped her clothes off, took the controls in her hands and spread herself on the still wet Sybian and brought herself off on the greatest series of orgasms she's ever experienced before finally collapsing, a spent, satisfied girl.

Patsy recovered quite quickly and noticed Jane totally dead to the world curled up in a ball fast asleep. She quickly tidied up and packed her camcorder gear away after sneaking a quick look to make sure everything had recorded OK. It was perfect. This was going to be some video. She popped out and stowed her equipment in the car and went back inside to find Jane stirring. "Hello sweetheart," she greeted her, "How my little pupil, suitably fucked I assume?"

Jane's mind was still reeling as she remembered her shattering orgasms. "Oh God Patsy, I can't believe that machine, how often did I come? It was like I couldn't stop coming, I just had to get off before I died of an overdose of orgasms. What a machine!"

Patsy smiled and said, "I've never known any girl not orgasm on the Sybian but you must hold the record for the quickest orgasm ever and so many in such a short time. My God Jane you're something else."

Patsy picked up her bag and took out a DVD case. "Later on pop that in the drive on your computer. It's a video of Andy who used to be your PE teacher at the school a couple of years ago and this" she waved the DVD case in the air "is the reason he left in such a hurry."

As Patsy handed the DVD over Jane's heart gave a flutter as she remembered her crush on Andy when she was about 13 and she remembered fantasizing about him making love to her.

"Give it a play and ring me tomorrow," she smiled. "If you like what you see then we can get together on Monday and take it from there."

Patsy was using those same tactics of throwing Jane off-guard again as she was now totally intrigued. As Patsy left Jane quickly went through to the computer study and, still naked, she sat down and waited for the PC to start up.

Jane's heart was pounding with anticipation as the clip opened with a view of a naked Andy having a shower with his back to the camera. Jane noticed what a beautiful bum he had and his slim with broad shoulders and a not overly muscular body. He was obviously fit because there was no suggestion of fat. She remembered that he was a very handsome man and he looked even better naked, standing just under 6ft tall with his light brown hair cut short to mask his growing baldness. Andy reached across and turned off the shower and just as he turned around he suddenly spotted he was being watched. Jane was mesmerised as she looked at his strong chest with no hair and her eyes were automatically drawn to his penis hanging there before he tried to cover it up with his hands. He had no public hair and Jane guessed he'd been shaved as well. Even in its flaccid state it was long and thick and Jane realised. "This is what Patsy meant".

Suddenly four girls, who Jane recognised as girls from her school, appeared in the camera shot and ran over to Andy grabbing his arms. "It's birthday present time for you Andy," said a voice, which Jane immediately recognised as Patsy. She must have been operating the camera.

One of the girls had a coil of rope with her and, despite Andy's protests they were strong enough to tie his hand to the rails above him on either side of the shower. In all honesty, Andy did not struggle that much. They pulled the ropes until he was stretched out and his body looked wonderful as Jane stared intently. She'd seen Jason naked but his body was nothing compared with Andy who was a real man in every sense.

The girls now tied the ropes to each of Andy's ankles and slowly pulled them apart until he was virtually hanging in his restraints, then these ropes were tied to the lower rails leaving Andy naked, stretched wide and helpless for whatever the girls wanted to do to him.

Jane could now see that Andy's beautiful penis was showing signs of life as it stuck out slightly. He had no foreskin as he'd been circumcised as a baby, which made the sight of his penis even more intriguing to Jane who was starting to get turned on again despite her recent comings. His stirring erection became more apparent as each of the girls slowly stripped naked in front of his prone body. His face was very red and he was breathing heavily watching closely as each girl stripped seductively in front of him, now including Patsy, who'd left the camera running while she did her strip for Andy. Jane noticed that all the girls were shaved.

None of the girls actually touched Andy and his erection grew even more as the five beautiful naked girls gyrated sensuously like lap dancers in front of his helpless, prone naked body.

Patsy reached behind Andy and unhooked the showerhead and turned it on. She adjusted the nozzle until there was a fine powerful spray, which bounced off her hands, and she slowly started to spray it all over Andy's torso and legs. She gently moved the spray around his lower spine and between his wide spread thighs until it just touched his hanging balls. Andy moaned and jerked as the intense tickling sensation hit him. Patsy just moved the spray gently across his balls as his erection started to really take shape. His erection was now sticking straight out from his groin and it had filled out and lengthened considerably.

On seeing this reaction Patsy started moving the spray over his growing penis and Andy started shaking as his erection grew and grew until it was fully stiff sticking proudly up at about 45 degrees and twitching slightly. Not only had Jane only ever seen an erection like this on the Internet, it was obvious that the girls were equally impressed by their comments which were picked up on the video.

She now knows that Andy's full erection is 9ins long and 7ins in girth. A real lady pleaser by any definition of the phrase.

Andy was completely aroused now and he just wanted to come and his head was thrown back as he moaned at the sensations the showerhead was generating in him.

Patsy stopped the shower and each girl in turn held Andy's monster erection in their hands and took him into their mouths and giving him a swift blow-job whilst tickling his balls, but they stopped short of making him come. His erection was so big that the girls were gagging as he filled up their mouths.

Andy was now frantic and screamed out loud; "Oh God, let me come, please, let me come?" as his body jerked in its full arousal.

It was Patsy who got the privilege of bringing him to his climax as she gently stroked and licked his erection until his whole body was jerking and shuddering and then she gave him another quick session in her mouth until she could taste his pre-cum. He was obviously about to come, as then she lifted off him and took him in both hands as the other four girls gathered around Andy and caressed every inch of his naked body. A few brisk rubs with her hands tightly around his throbbing erection was enough as an animal bellow erupted from Andy as the first spurt shot out from his erection. It shot over Patsy's head and dribbled down her naked back as she continued rubbing furiously as Andy came and came with huge spurts and massive amounts of cum pouring out of him. "Oh Jesus Christ Yes!!" he screamed as his orgasm wracked him in spasm after spasm. Patsy knew from experience that a man's helmet is incredibly sensitive as he comes and that they find the sensation almost unbearable, but she was not going to ease up as she concentrated everything on just this area. Andy was going mad with this sensation and was begging Patsy to stop, but there was no way she was going to do that. This was Andy's 30th birthday present and by God he was going to remember this one.