Jane's Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple minutes of intensive rubbing of his red and sensitive helmet, Andy finally started to calm down and his erection subsided. A copious amount of his cum was now spread all over the shower cubicle floor around him and especially all over Patsy. Andy was gasping for air and his restraints were now causing him to really struggle as the girls gently undid his ankles and hung onto him as he tried to stand back up on very unsteady legs indeed. His arms were released and he nearly fell over but the girls held him firmly and all five kissed him passionately, wishing him "Happy Birthday."

The clip ended rather abruptly at this point and Jane found out later that this was their way of thanking him for all the brilliant sex they each had enjoyed with him previously. Andy's sex life and his involvement with the girls had leaked out and, after quite an uproar; Andy was forced to leave the school. The school had managed to suppress the details and, fortunately, did not know about all the girls and this was how Patsy became head PE teacher even though she was party to the sex games. Jane was gob-smacked at what she'd witnessed and she was really turned on, but her body had not recovered enough for her to come again.

Jane spent most of Sunday recovering from her exertions but still managed to find time to look at the DVD again and she brought herself off to a beautiful climax with her fingers.

At around 4pm she rang Patsy as agreed to go with her the following morning.

Patsy duly arrived bright and early and they set off. "What did you think of Andy?" asked Patsy as she drove. Jane wondered when Patsy was going to mention the DVD and answered in as casual way as possible. "He was all man if you know what I mean and I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed his birthday present."

"Would you fancy a man like that making love to you?" asked Patsy in her matter-of-fact way.

"It would be lovely," said Jane almost knowing what was coming next.

"Well brace yourself darling, we're going to Andy's and he's expecting you. I showed him the DVD of you from Saturday and he nearly flipped. I know you're in for a real treat and lesson No: 3 could be the best yet."

Jane started that now-familiar shaking as she realised what she was doing. She'd worked out for herself that she would be having sex again and hoped it was with Andy, now she knew and she was trembling. The very thought of that massive erection pushing inside her made her stomach tighten even more and her mind was racing.

After nearly half an hour they arrived at a rather exclusive house, which had money, written all over it. As they got out of the car the front door opened and Andy appeared dressed in jeans and a loose top, which accentuated his well-made physique. He smiled directly at Jane who was visibly blushing and there was an immediate bond as Jane's heart was pounding. She realised that Andy was even better looking in the flesh and the look he gave her had lust written all over it. Her schoolgirl crush was soon to be realised but she was now a woman who knew about sexual pleasure and Jane was trembling again.

Andy waited for Patsy to climb out of the car and he gave her a very passionate hug and kiss and Jane could see how close they were. Jane also noticed that they were both the same height as they held each other.

Patsy pulled away and turned to Jane and formally introduced her to Andy.

"I feel as if I know you already Jane sweetheart," as he pulled her gently towards him and stooped down to kiss her. There was real passion and lust in that kiss and Jane found it easy to return his passion. "I hope we'll know each other a lot better very soon darling."

Jane was totally overwhelmed by the whole sensation as she was gently ushered into the building.

Andy guided them into his well-appointed lounge and gestured for Jane to sit down on the big leather settee as he opened a bottle of white wine. Although Jane's family are not short of a few pounds, this house and its fittings oozed real money.

Jane had dressed in a white mini dress with blue polka dots, which fitted quite tightly down to her waist then flared a little until it ended halfway down her shapely legs. As she sat down and sank into the deep pile of the soft leather her dress opened up and gave Andy an eyeful of her skimpy white panties. He just looked at her embarrassment and a look of total lust washed over his face and he smiled as she pushed her skirt back down.

"I intend to see a lot more of you than just your panties before very long Jane darling," he said almost taunting her, as he poured a large glass of white wine and handed it to her. Jane blushed even more strongly making the situation even tenser than it already was as her hands shook almost spilling her wine.

"I've seen the films that Patsy's done of you and I would love to make love to you on film if you'll let me Jane sweetheart?" he was almost begging her, as if she needed any persuading. Jane's heart was pounding almost uncontrollably.

"The most beautiful sounds I've ever heard are the cries of a girl having an orgasm, and watching and hearing you doing the same has driven me to distraction ever since I saw you on the DVD Jane. I want to give you a real fucking here and now if you'll let me?"

Jane's heart was racing even faster and his words just stunned her. All she could do was nod and whimper a little as her mind whirled as the visions of his monster cock flashed across her imagination and she looked pointedly at his groin.

"I'll go and set up the cameras then," said Patsy, smiling wickedly at Jane as Andy knelt down at Jane's feet and gently stroked her thighs moving slowly up to her panties. As the back of his fingers touched her pussy she gasped a little. This was all Andy needed as put his hands under her legs and back and lifted easily off the settee.

"Come on darling, let's make love," he whispered in her ear and he kissed her firmly on the lips, which Jane returned with relish. She was so far gone now that he could do anything to her and that's exactly what he was going to do.

With Jane firmly in Andy's arms, they all went into the next room, which had a large king-sized bed as the centrepiece and a frame in one corner, which looked a bit like a steel four-poster bed – but no mattress etc. Leaning at the side of the frame was a long tube with padding around the middle. There were similar straps on each corner Patsy had on her massage table. It suddenly dawned on Jane that this was also for bondage.

There were cameras set out around the room pointing in all directions as Andy gently laid Jane on her back on the bed.

Patsy had gone to a console near the door and turned on the lights and activated three of the cameras, which were pointing around the bed.

"Are you ready to make love sweetheart?" Andy asked as he looked down at the prone form in front of him. Jane's face was very red and she was visibly shaking as she took in the magnitude of what was happening to her. She nodded slightly as Andy smiled long and hard at her beautiful clothed form, noting her dress was rucked up enough to show her shapely strong legs and the line of her white thong panties. He was already well turned on himself and both Jane and Patsy could see the growing bulge in his jeans as his huge manhood tried to release itself.

Andy quickly pulled her slip-on shoes off and eased Jane over onto her tummy as he undid the short zip of her dress exposing her little white bra. He unhooked this at the same time and gently slid his hands down her exposed back and onto the bottom of her dress. Jane lifted herself off the bed enough for him to pull the dress up and off over her head and her bra followed very quickly. As Jane lay face down with only her tiny thong left on Andy started to touch her naked back as he worked his fingers lightly down her body until reached her panties. As Jane once again lifted herself off the bed Andy gently removed her pants and Jane was totally naked again.

Andy's strong hands and fingers then just caressed every inch of her naked back and sides running them lightly down the backs of her legs, much as Patsy had done to her a few days ago. This time though Andy just slid his hands onto her bottom cheeks with his thumbs between her slightly open thighs, opening her pussy and starting to slowly and gently massage her. Jane was squirming and moaning quietly as his fingers delved into her vagina and across her clitoris and she jumped as the sensations started to overwhelm her.

Andy then stood up and asked Jane to roll over. As she did this Andy took hold of her ankles and pulled her legs wide apart and put his head straight between her thighs. He let go of her ankles and took hold of her sopping wet pussy lips and opened them as wide as he could and started the best cunnilingus Jane had ever experienced as his tongue went to work on her clitoris. Jane's reaction was instantaneous as she screamed loudly as her first orgasm burst from her and the sensations nearly made her pass out. "Oh Jesus Christ, God yes," she screamed as the orgasm went on and on and Andy inspired by this went full out with his tongue and fingers to bring his little lover to another shattering climax. Jane's fingers were clawing at his hair as she came again and again.

Andy quickly stood up and ripped his shirt and jeans off as fast as possible and his erection burst out from his briefs as he pulled them off. Jane responded by pulling herself off her back and grabbing Andy and pulling him onto the bed at her side then she pushed him with some force over onto his back and went down on his enormous erection with her mouth. She'd never given a blowjob before and she immediately gagged as his massive girth nearly choked her. She hadn't realised until now how big Andy's erection really was until she found that she could not hold it with just one hand but had to use both as she tried to suck him as best she could. His moans of delight told her she was doing OK and she could taste the drops of pre-cum oozed out from the end.

Patsy had noticed that Jane's mouth was so small that she could only just get him in her mouth, and then only two or three inches. Even with this much inside her lips she still had both hands on his massive erection, which showed up on the monitors. Patsy also noticed that she had a beautiful view of Jane's pussy on one of the cameras and her fluids her running over her pubic hair as she concentrated on Andy's blowjob.

Andy lifted Jane's head off his erection and pushed her gently over onto her back again as her knelt between her legs. He tucked his hands under each of Jane's knees and pulled them back until they were either side of her tummy, stretching her wet pussy wide apart then he pushed his dick gently at first, but more firmly as her lips stretched to his girth. He slowly eased himself right inside her stretched pussy until every last inch of his nine inches was right inside.

"Oh my God, my God," moaned Jane as she could feel every bit of his erection, and as soon as he started to move out again the feelings of impalement gave way to a wonderful throbbing sensation she'd never experienced before as she realised she could feel the pulse in his penis pumping.

Andy gently pulled out until he was almost out and only his helmet engaged then pushed a little quicker into her again. Jane whole body jerked as she felt his movement and she knew that another orgasm was close. Andy almost sensed this and started to rhythmically push in and out, getting faster and faster.

Jane's body shook as his balls banged against her bottom with each stroke and her orgasm finally burst after less then 30 seconds of his king-sized fucking.

"Yes, Oh God Yes!!" she screamed as the greatest orgasm she'd ever experienced burst inside her and the sounds of her pussy being ravaged by Andy's giant girth were very loud as his penis was now running with her fluids. "Oh Jesus, yes, yes, yes," she kept repeating as this amazing orgasmic sensation went on and on.

Andy was now almost gasping for air as he rammed his manhood into Jane's stretched pussy as fast as he could as her cries of pure ecstasy continued unabated. Whilst Jane was still coming Andy pulled out of her and carefully pulled her onto her knees pushing her head down onto the bed, he entered her again from behind in the classic doggie style and Jane's gasp of sheer pleasure burst out from her. This was new to her and the feeling was very different but the result was exactly the same as another titanic eruption overwhelmed her senses again as her next huge orgasm exploded. If anything Andy was gaining strength and pushing in and out so strongly making Jane's jerk body with the movement as every inch of his amazing manhood sunk deep into her tiny pussy with each thrust. Even Jane was starting to calm down now as Andy's face took on a different look as his own orgasm built. His neck and face were already red with his exertions and his eyes were screwed tight as he let out an enormous roar as his sperm built up like a volcano until finally it burst like a river deep inside Jane's ravaged vagina. Andy was shuddering as his own orgasm ripped though him and his body jerked fiercely with each huge pump of his semen. Jane let out a cry as he came, as she actually felt the hot stream deep inside her. Jason had come inside her before but she'd never actually felt it. She pushed back on Andy's jerking penis as hard as what little strength she had left would allow but Andy was hardly moving now as the final spurts left him as the jerking subsided. He tried to push again but he had little strength left as his orgasm had completely drained his energy and he could feel his erection fading and slowly pulled himself out of Jane's very red pussy collapsing on his back as Jane rolled on top of him and kissed him as they embraced like the two satisfied lovers that they were.

Patsy was stunned at what she'd just witnessed and filmed and was incredibly turned on herself. "Oh wow guys, that was really something else. I think that's going to turn out as the best porn film ever made."

Andy and Jane lay back and smiled and Andy pushed himself to his feet. There was still their combined juices' dripping from his dick as he pulled Patsy to him and kissed her. "You just stay there while I have a quick shower," he said as he walked over to a little room at the side of the frames over in one corner.

Jane managed to stand up herself and go over the Patsy. They kissed and Patsy said quietly, "I told you he was something special and by God Jane you are the best fucking porn star we've ever had," as she held Jane tightly.

Jane suddenly realised in her naivety what she had done over the past few days was become a porn star herself. She honestly had not even thought of herself like that as her mind and body were so concentrated on her newfound sexuality.

"Oh my God Patsy," she gasped as the realisation sunk in." It never even occurred to me in that way even when you filmed me."

"I also filmed our first session together Jane. I knew as soon as you mentioned your feelings that day after seeing porn for the first time, that you were perfect. Andy and I and the other girls have been doing this for about three years now and we can recognise when a person is up for it even, as in your case, you didn't realise at first."

"Now you've been fucked by Andy you've done virtually everything that a porn star would do and as I said, we've probably the best porn film ever made already but there is something else before your education is complete, but we'll keep that a secret until another day."

Jane was totally and absolutely stunned as what Patsy had said sunk in. "Me a porn star." She shook her head as it dawned on her what she's been enjoying and now the possible consequences started to dominate her thoughts.

Jane was lost in her thoughts when Andy's voice suddenly broke into her concentration. "Jane, pop in here and have a shower with me."

Jane walked into the en-suite and joined Andy in the shower and they washed each other. Even though she'd only just been well fucked by Andy, his hands touching her pussy still caused her to stir with the beautiful sensation.

As they dried each other off after their intimate shower Andy said,

"You know it's Patsy's turn now and I know she's desperate for you to make love to her again. Had you realised that she's in love with you?"

Jane's heart skipped a beat as she took in what Andy had said. "If we work together to strip her and tie her into the bondage frame outside then you do the rest to her OK?" Jane was almost shocked at the thought but very excited as well. "Use this directly on her clitoris sweetheart," as he reached into the glass cabinet over the sink and took out a tiny little vibrator not much bigger than a stick of chalk. Jane took it off him. "It's colloquially known as a "pocket- rocket. Give it a twist." The quietness belied the power of the vibrator, which was not obvious until she touched the end and an intense, almost electric shock-like, vibration shot through her hand. "Wow, she's going to love this."

Andy smiled and said "She deserves it for all the work she puts into the business and it's our turn to repay her, and she'll go nuts when you go to work on her, believe me."

They were both still naked as they went back into the room to where Patsy was still working on the cameras and computer.

"Have you got room for a bit more Patsy as it's your turn now?" he asked, and Patsy looked up and smiled.

"Oh yes, I'm make sure I can make room for that!!"

Patsy checked that all the little cameras were ready and the images on the console screen, then she switched them to record and said, "I'm ready," she giggled and gave a sexy wiggle.

From the time she spoke to the time Andy and Jane stripped her naked was exactly 12 seconds, as they timed it on the video later.

The three naked lovers held each other in a big hug before Andy picked Patsy up and carried her into the frame. Jane took each of Patsy's hands and tied them to the corner straps as Andy held her face up.

Patsy let out a little moan as she suddenly realised she was going to get tied up in the frame. "Oh God!" as she started to breath heavily.

Jane then took one ankle and strapped it in, then moved over to the other until Patsy was secured at all four corners. Looking at her legs spread, Jane could see the wetness on Patsy's pussy even at this stage.

Andy gestured to Jane, "Right Jane, turn the handle on the upright," he pointed to the mechanism on the corner nearest the door. "I tell you when to stop, or Patsy will." He smiled again at the prone naked figure still in his arms.

As Jane started winding the handle, the two uprights on the opposite side to her started moving outwards, causing Patsy's trembling body to stretch out as Andy held her gently. Jane slowly kept tightening until she could see the strain on the inside of Patsy's thighs, also across her chest and arms until Andy was only holding her bottom with one had. One final turn of the handle and Patsy shouted, "Stop". Andy beckoned Jane to grab the padded bar and slide it underneath Patsy's waist and rest it on the horizontal bars either side of the frame. As soon as the bar was in place he let Patsy's body settle onto the padded bar.

Jane and Andy stood back to admire this beautiful sight as Patsy's superb body was stretched out wide with her back arched, totally unable to move and open to anything they wanted to do to her. Her head was hanging almost upside down and her face and neck were very red. Even from a distance you could see her body shaking slightly.

Jane went between her stretched thighs, up close to her wide-open pussy and leaned over to start fingertip caressing her stretched tummy and breasts. As she bent over she felt the heat and the wetness of Patsy's pussy and Jane rubbed herself against it, which brought an immediate twitching reaction and low moan from her prone friend. Andy was just standing watching as Jane slowly caressed Patsy's breasts and saw her hands moving over every inch of her torso as Patsy squirmed in her restraints. Gently she moved down Patsy's lower tummy and down her thighs and onwards underneath her bottom. Jane caressed up and down each stretched thigh back up to her bottom, eventually she bringing her fingers slowly back until they were either side of Patsy's shaved spread pussy. Gently she took Patsy's pussy lips and opened them right up until the wet pink flesh was exposed and the little raised hood over her clitoris stuck out. Jane brought her head down and started very slowly licking all around Patsy's sex, causing her to jerk quite strongly. The ecstatic moaning was getting louder as Patsy's body moved as much as she could against her lover's touch until finally Jane moved her tongue to concentrate on licking the exposed clitoris in front of her. Slowly she lapped away with Patsy's movements and moans increasing until Jane started licking as fast a she could and the effect was immediate as Patsy came in a series of jerks and shudders that made the whole frame move. Her screams were ear shattering as this beautiful teacher got what she so richly deserved from her willing pupil. The orgasm went on and on until Jane lifted her head up and reached over to where she'd left the "pocket rocket".