Jane's Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick twist and the vibrator came to life. Jane used Patsy's sopping wet pussy juices to lubricate the end of the vibe and she placed quite firmly straight onto Patsy's clitoris.

"Jesus Christ, Yes, fucking God almighty ---- oh wow Yes!!!" screamed Patsy with her head swinging upside down and her whole body bucking hard against the restraints. "Oh my God yes – yes – yes Ahh," her screams were un-abating as her greatest ever orgasm ripped through her shuddering body. It was taking all of Jane's concentration to keep the vibe rotating all over her little clit as, what little movement Patsy had, was transferred to her hips.

Jane kept this up for as long as Patsy was having her orgasms. She noticed Andy had moved over between Patsy's arms with his erection starting to grow swiftly as the visions he was witnessing brought his manhood to life again. He motioned to Jane to use her fingers inside Patsy's dripping pussy as well as using the vibe on her clit while he pushed his almost full erection up to Patsy's mouth.

When they looked at the video afterwards, they all three agreed that the pictures of Patsy having her pussy fingered and clitoris vibed along with giving Andy a blow job was completely unique and brilliant. It was even better when Andy came round to Jane's end and gave Jane a doggie fucking while she was still seeing to Patsy, although she didn't manage to keep going on Patsy as Andy brought her off to another orgasm. The final act was Andy's monster dick inside Patsy's pussy as he gave her a real fucking before coming deep inside her and Jane vibing Patsy's clitoris.

As they finally let Patsy out of her restraints, she was completely fucked in every way and Andy carried her over to the bed to recover.

Andy and Jane left Patsy sleeping naked on the bed totally wrecked after her session. They had another shower together as Andy asked Jane if she wanted to stay that night but she had to reluctantly refuse as she still had her obligation to her Mum's cat.

Andy and Jane left Patsy sleeping as he drove Jane home. "

Are you free on Wednesday as we've got a session at Patsy's place which I want you to be part of?" he asked quietly.

"Um, I think I might be available if you promise to treat me nice," she giggled.

"Oh, I can assure you, that you'll be treated extra specially," he smiled as they pulled into her driveway.

Kissing him goodbye she flounced into the house almost dancing with all that had happened to her recently.

Patsy called round the following morning bringing a DVD of the previous day's session. "It's fucking brilliant Jane, and even I looked OK with you working on me," she smiled waiting for a reaction. Jane was transfixed seeing herself like this and she just went "umm."

"Anyway Jane darling I want you to strip naked here and now as it's time to lose all that pubic hair. We want to see a bald pussy tomorrow when we run our session. OK?"

Jane was taken aback but had always wondered what her pussy would look like shaved. "OK" she replied as she started to strip.

Patsy started by trimming Jane's pubic hair with scissors all around Jane's pussy and anus. Jane was not naturally very hairy so it was quite easy. Patsy then got our her electric lady shaver and using the trimmer to take the stubble down even shorter then used the shaver to take it down as far as it would go.

Jane stood up and looked in the full-length mirror in the living room and was amazed at how different she looked with a shaved pussy.

"We're not finished yet sweetheart; it's waxing time!" Patsy had got a Brazilian waxing kit from her bag and was heating the wax using what looked like a portable kettle, which she'd plugged in to the mains.

She asked Jane to lie on her back again with her legs wide apart again and as the wax melted she laid it onto strips of linen, which she quickly placed onto Jane's pussy. Jane squealed, as the heat made her jump but it was not too bad. Patsy pressed the waxed strip all along its length to ensure the wax got through to the skin and the hair roots. As soon as the wax had cooled enough Patsy told Jane to brace herself as she ripped the strip away pulling what was left of Jane's pubic hair.

"Jesus that hurts!" she yelped as Patsy started to prepare another strip.

"A couple more and we'll be done," she reassured Jane.

After the pain from the last strip started to abate Patsy pulled Jane up and took her upstairs to the bathroom. Jane climbed into the shower as Patsy turned it on and immediately started spraying the cold water all over Jane's red-hot pussy.

"Bloody hell, Patsy that's too much," she shouted as Patsy refused to stop until she was certain the burning had gone, and then she turned the shower off.

Patsy helped dry Jane off and got some cream from her bag, which she rubbed all over Jane's bald pussy. Jane squirmed as those lovely feelings started to grow again.

"Just take a feel yourself Jane," as Jane's fingers went between her thighs.

"Oh wow, it's so smooth and it accentuates the feeling of my fingers." she drooled as she gently stroked herself.

"Save all that for tomorrow," she said as she ushered Jane back downstairs. "It's your big day tomorrow Jane. Tomorrow is the day you finally graduate as a fully fucked porn star."

Jane was curious but Patsy would tell her nothing. "You'll just have to wait and prepare yourself for something extra special," said Patsy as she made to leave.

"I'll pick you up around 10am, be ready OK?" and she left leaving Jane all over the place again in her mind.

Jane stood in front of the mirror and studied her still naked body with her completely bald pussy. It looked very sexy and felt the same. So smooth, almost like she remembered when she was a child.

She quickly dressed in a cream silk bra and tiny pants and a sleeveless tea shirt which was quite low at the front exposing her cleavage. She put on a little flared mini skirt which hung quite low on her hips showing just a taster of the top of her silk panties. Her midriff and navel were exposed as she slipped on a pair of flat slip-on shoes. As she walked she could feel the silk material of her panties rubbing lightly on her bald pussy lips and she felt wonderful.

Patsy arrived on time and Jane was ready waiting as they shot off back to Patsy's place.

They went straight into the massage area where all this had started just over a week ago. This time the cameras were not hidden and were strategically placed all round the massage table. Jane started to get those now familiar feelings as she remembered her first day on this table with Patsy. Her mind was racing when she realised that she was going to be the centre of attention again on that table, but what had they got lined up for her this time that she had not already done. She'd done massage, oral, bondage, lesbian, machine sex, a bit of exhibitionism, sex with a stranger and his big dick and a bit of group sex. What else was there? She was to find out very soon.

Patsy jumped up as a car door banged outside. "Sounds like they're here!!" she jumped up and quickly disappeared to greet her guests.

Jane stood expectantly by the massage table listening to the murmur of voices and a distinct Caribbean twang to the male voices.

As they came into the room Jane took a deep breath as four huge black men walked in with Patsy and Andy. All four of them towered over Andy and must have been well over 6ft tall. Jane guessed they must all have been in their 40s but were very fit looking with very tight bodies showing through their clothes.

"Jane," said Patsy with a knowing smile on her face, "This is Danny, Dean, Roland and Leroy." All four shook Jane's hand and gave her more than just a peck on the lips. "They're very well known in the world we are in and you're the lucky girl who's going to enjoy their skills today," she smiled in that disconcerting way of hers.

Jane was all over the place. She'd seen the Gang Bang sites on the internet and one of the things she'd fantasised about was having sex with a black man – but four of them. Her familiar shaking returned as she took in the full impact of what was in store. She was completely overwhelmed as her primal feelings started to take over and her body was taken over by her sexual urges.

Her face and neck were red with the expectancy of what was to come and Andy and Patsy went of to the console which controlled the cameras. "We'll leave her to you then Guys," as they set the equipment running.

No sooner was the word given that the four black lovers gathered next to Jane and started touching her; rubbing their hands all over her breasts and back. As one gently took Jane's face in his hands from behind one of the others put his big hands up inside her shirt from the front and caressed her tummy and sides. The other two were kneeling down on either side running their hands up and down Jane's bare legs under her skirt right up to her panties slowly pulling her thighs apart.

"Oh God. Oh!" Jane's eyes were tight shut at this exquisite treatment and she hardly noticed when the four of them just took her top, skirt, bra and panties off in less than a few seconds. Her shoes had come off with her panties and Jane was totally naked being caressed by four strangers.

Leroy carefully lifted her naked body onto the massage table as the other three started to strip naked themselves. Danny took the massage oil from the shelf at the top of the table as Roland turned Jane over onto her tummy.

All five of them were now naked and Jane noticed how big each of the four men were as she stared at the dick so close to her, and especially Dean who was every well endowed indeed. The first stirrings of their erections were taking hold as they stood around the naked Jane and commenced to give her the most complete massage any girl has ever had.

With her body smothered in the massage oil they massaged her back and shoulders, bottom, legs and thighs right up to her pussy but leaving that for later. With Jane's face firmly buried in hole in the table she just moaned as the wonderful feeling of eight hands caressing very part of her naked body overwhelmed her every sense.

In a flash they had turned her over and her legs pulled wide apart exposing her bald pussy for them. The four of them spread all around the table and the massage resumed with two pairs of hands tickling and caressing her breast and nipples until they stood up proud and welcoming. She could feel hands running up the inside of her thighs and all over her lower tummy but they still left her pussy alone. Her whole body was twitching in expectancy and she took hold of both Danny's and Roland's now very erect dicks and tried to concentrate on gently caressing them. Her fingers were not long enough to get round each of the massive erections and they were both as big, maybe bigger, as Andy's weapon which shed so recently enjoyed.

As she lay there her head was being held gently over the top of the table in a big pair of hands. It was Leroy who was caressing her neck and face and he slowly moved up close and pushed her head back over the table and Jane suddenly felt his erection pushing at her lips. She opened her mouth and she let him slide it inside her mouth as he pushed until she was almost choking with the girth of him. Leroy started slowly fucking her mouth going a deep as he dare each stroke. All Jane could see was his shaved balls as they touched her eyes with each stroke. She tried to concentrate on the two dicks in her hands as well but something else happened which took all of her concentration.

Dean had opened up her pussy and started licked at tremendous speed over her clitoris and pushed three of his huge fingers deep inside her sodden pussy. It took all Jane's concentration to avoid biting Leroy's dick as the amazing feeling of her impending orgasm built inside her ravaged body. Dean finger fucked her at tremendous speed and then stopped licking and started rubbing her clitoris with his other hand until Jane could hold back no longer and her first orgasm burst out in an explosion of pent up passion as a jet of cum splashed everywhere all over Dean as he continued hammering the pussy in front of him. As soon as Jane started bucking and jerking with the overpowering spasms of her orgasm he quickly stood up and pushed his massive rock hard erection deep into Jane's open and dripping sex.

Dean's dick was a full 10inches in length and as broad as Andy's and the others as well, but he took no time in pushing every last bit right inside Jane's pussy and then commenced to fuck her at such a terrific rate that Jane was totally and utterly consumed by her quartet of dick which was now going all out to give her the fucking of a lifetime. Dean lifted her ankles onto his shoulders and pushed even further into her as his own orgasm started to build. Faster and faster until he could hold back no longer and Jane took the full force of his ejaculation deep inside her body. Leroy suddenly pulled out of Jane's mouth and shouted "airplane time".

Dean still jerking from his orgasm managed to turn Jane back over onto her tummy with his erection deep inside her whilst they all lifted her off the table and spread her out with her legs and arms outstretched. Roland and Danny put their erections back in each of Jane's hands whilst Leroy lifted Jane's head up and pushed his erection back in her mouth. "Keep your legs straight Jane, we're going to let go," as they released her.

She was suspended in mid air like an airplane only held up by four big black erections. It was bit of fun but Jane was too far gone to really notice as they put her back on the table and Dean slowly carried on pushing in and out until his erection faded. Ronald and Danny stood close up to the table as Jane commenced to bring them off to tremendous orgasms with a minute of each other, both shooting their cum all over her breasts and neck while Leroy went to take the place of the spent Dean. He started like a madman hammering his erection in and out of her battered pussy until he was on the verge himself, then he came back up the table and Jane finished him off with a blow job. She was willing to let him cum inside her mouth but Leroy pulled out and Jane wanked him off, and he came all over her face.

The four black studs took advantage of Patsy next. Even though they could not fuck her, they gave her the same hand treatment as Jane has enjoyed on the table and her screams of delight echoed around the room.

Jane was still covered in their cum, but she still managed to give Andy a double handed wanking and he also came all over her face.

It's nearly two years since it all happened and Jane still finds it hard to believe how her life changed in those two weeks of total madness. She struggles to come to terms with the fact that her face and body are on display all over the world for any man or woman to look at via the Internet porn site which Patsy runs. Her time at university has been brilliant and she has managed to separate her sex life from her academic life and amazingly no-one has even mentioned having seen her on the Internet. But just last week Jane got the shock of her life.

Her Mum and Dad had gone out and Jane was home for the weekend. The previous weekend she'd spent at Andy's and she been filmed being raped by six women. Jane found the acting very difficult as she was so totally turned-on and orgasmic that she struggled to make it seem as though she was being forced. She'd been licked, fingered, dildoed, machined to total sexual satisfaction by the six girls. Best of it was that two of them were her old school mates and one of them was married to Jason her old boyfriend. She wondered if he knew what was going on behind his back.

As she settled down to watch the TV, Patsy rang her and gave her a Website address and told her to take a look. She popped up to her own room where she now had her own PC connected to the Net and she commenced to open the site. It was an American Gang-Bang site and she half expected that she would see herself but she could not have been more wrong. The link Patsy gave her opened a section marked MILF Gang-Bangs and it was about mothers being fucked by a gang of black men, very similar to what Jane had enjoyed herself.

It showed a mother called Sally from England being gang-banged whilst on holiday in Hawaii.

Sally was totally naked, spread wide and tied by her wrists and ankles on a table and Gang-fucked by 4 black men.

There was a date on the bottom of the screen.

It was the same day as Jane's experience with the four black men in Patsy's house and the thing that totally blew Jane's mind was:

Sally the mother from England was Jane's mother.