Jane's Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane likes to watch.
2.3k words
4.33
48.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Voyeur

Shyness was always Jane's weakness, and this made moving to a new school district even worse for Jane than the average kid. Growing up in her small, rural hometown, Jane was picked on by the other students for her family being practically the only non-christian one in the county, and because of that she had very few friends and never dated. Now she was living in the neighboring county, a bustling college town with a mix of people that would've scared the rednecks in her hometown. The other side of Jane's shyness stemmed from her appearance. Not that she was unattractive; She was thin, with lightly curly red-blonde hair and light freckles that accentuated her innocent schoolgirl look. Rather, it was her small bust and butt that belied her 18 years of age. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help feeling jealous of women who's curves formed an hourglass shape, as opposed to what she called her "bread" look: flat and white.

Fortunately Jane and her parents moved during the summer, due to Jane's father getting a much better paying job at a health clinic on campus, than at the doctor's office in her hometown. Still, Jane didn't venture out much during the summer, and when she did it was mostly to the supermarket, which boasted a selection of ethnic foods that Jane hadn't dreamed possible. But the hot, humid months had passed, and now Jane was, for the first time, walking towards the front doors of her new school, eyes looking downwards in shyness. While she knew that her spiritual beliefs wouldn't cause any problems in this school, now she was worried that she would be ostracized as a clueless country girl. Passing through the main doors into the locker hall, she was dressed in a sky blue blazer over a white button-down shirt, complimented by a navy blue pleated skirt that came down to just above the knees. It was a public school, but she liked the feeling the uniform-like outfit gave her, a smart, sophisticated looked, with just a twinge of subtle sexuality. After a short hunt she found her locker, #1655 with a combination of 3-11-58. She dumped all her books into her locker, save Pre-calculus, her first class. Jane had always been good at math and science, which didn't help her outcast status. Here though, she found that the entire class, not just herself, was genuinely interested in the course. Jane, however, was a tad distracted by her classmates. Girls and boys of all different colors and body types, most of them attractive. A decided change from the inbred lumps of testosterone at her old school, these boys had a look that was at once exotic and inviting, and Jane couldn't help fantasizing about some of them, what they would feel like, what their hands would feel like on her flesh, how they would look naked.

In the middle of her sexual escapism, the bell rang and Jane jerked back to reality, and headed back to her locker to pick up the book for her next class, Life Skills. This was on of those classes that students had to take, but not in a specific grade level, so it was a mix of freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. The class mostly consisted of the teacher telling the students how bad drugs and unprotected sex were, so the majority of the kids were disinterested in the curriculum. Jane on the other hand, looked forward to the frank sex education, something sorely lacking in her old, puritanical school. Shortly after attendance, the teacher made everyone get into groups of two to come up with reasons why it's important to "respect your body". The teacher assigned the pairs.

"Amanda, you'll be working with Jane" he instructed

Jane's ears perked up at the sound of her name, and started scanning the classroom to see who this Amanda was. Up stood a raven haired girl, with ice blue piercing eyes, and a gently brown skin tone. She wore a tight sleeveless black sweater that came short of her long, baggy bondage shorts, exposing her navel and enhancing the look of her curvy, large breasts (Jane would later find out they were 38C's). Amanda strode over to Jane's desk with a confidence that made Jane both envious and impressed, the kind of confidence Jane wished she had.

"Jane, is it? You're new here, right?" said Amanda as she sat down next to Jane.

"Y-yes, how'd you know?" said a surprised Jane, not used to this level of straight-forwardness

Amanda tapped the side of her temple "Woman's intuition. *sigh* Better get this crap over with"

They dived into the work, getting down with it quicker than most of the class. Jane could tell Amanda was bored with the assignment, but not because she was slacking; rather, that it was intellectually beneath her. She was the kind of woman who wanted something that challenged her, that made her work for her rewards. The kind of woman Jane wished she was.

As they were finishing up, Amanda asked Jane if she'd like to join her for lunch.

"Seeing as how you're new here and all, wouldn't want you sitting by yourself. I'll be at the far end of the lunchroom, sitting with my boyfriend."

"Sure, I'd love to" replied Jane, with a new confidence in her voice that surprised her.

"Rockin' like Dokken" said Amanda with a grin. As she left the classroom she winked at Jane, causing her to blush with a return of her usual shyness.

A couple hours later, Jane was in the lunchroom carrying her food in a sack from home. "I have no tits as it is" went Jane's internal dialogue, "Can't be getting fat on cafeteria food as well." Working her way through the crowd, she saw Amanda, and when she saw who she was sitting next, her heart skipped a beat. Tall with spiky black hair, and a physique that was thin yet toned, exactly the time Jane loved to fantasize about. His shirt and pants were a cross between raver kind and old school punk style, which added a flair of the different that turned Jane on even more.

Amanda called Jane over, and soon they were eating and conversing. Amanda introduced her boyfriend, Greg, and told Jane that they were both seniors and 18, and had been dating for nearly two years. Jane reluctantly told them where she moved from, and was relieved that they didn't poke fun at her for it. Turned out Greg was adopted by a gay couple when he was just a few months old, and both of his daddies worked at the University. Amanda's father left her and her mother when she was only 2 (Her dad was Arabic, so that explained where she got her brown skin from), so her mother worked a hectic schedule as a PR manager for a small music label.

"Turns out she's not even coming home this weekend. Guess I'll have to cook for myself." grumbled Amanda.

"Still, must be nice to have the house to yourself." commented Jane

"Yeah" Then, a mischievous smile came over Amanda's face "I know, why don't you come over on friday? (School started on a wednesday) We can play video games, watch some movies."

Startled, Jane replied "O-okay, I guess I can, if I'm not too busy with homework."

"Eh, don't worry about" dismissed Amanda "The heavy stuff won't be coming for a month or two."

"Alright then. Will Greg be there too?" asked Jane, directing a quick, nervous look at Amanda's boyfriend as she got up to thrown her trash out

"Of course. You'd never miss an opportunity to spend some, mmm, quality time with me." answered Amanda in sultry voice, running her hand over Greg's chest.

"Of course babe" he replied, and leaned in to give Amanda a quick kiss.

This public display of affection made Jane achingly jealous of Amanda, and when she left for her next class, she realized the crotch of her powdered pink panties were soaked...

That friday, Jane showed up at 7:00 pm at Amanda's house, wearing jeans and a Hello Kitty t-shirt; she figured that outfit would be more in tune with Amanda's and Greg's style. Greg answered the door, dressed in jeans and an Apoptygma Berzerk t-shirt. Jane gave him a nervous hello, half wishing he had showed up to the door naked. He led her upstairs to Amanda's room, who was wearing an Emily Strange halter top and a red plaid miniskirt with a metal-studded leather belt. Amanda took a break from the video game to welcome Jane.

"Well don't you two look sexy" purred Amanda "Come; sit; be comfy."

Jane plopped down next to Amanda, and Greg sat in front Amanda, her chest pressing into his back. They spent a few hours playing a variety of video games, most of which Jane was no good at, It didn't help that Jane kept getting distracted by the sight of Amanda and Greg together, her large chest rubbing up against his back making them see even wide then they normally were, her hands caressing his chest. Jane imagine for a moment that it was her pressed against Greg's back, her hands traveling down his chest, over his bulging crotch, slipping a hand inside his...

Jane snapped back to reality, realizing that if she went any further with that thought, there'd be any obvious wet spot on the front of her jeans.

After the video games they watched some films, and then around 11 Jane felt like she was going to pass out. She asked Amanda where she could crash, and Amanda directed her to her mom's room at the end of the hall.

Jane slept for about an hour, then woke up needing to pee. After doing her business in the bathroom connected to the bedroom, she wandered back to Amanda's room to see if they were still up. The door was slightly ajar, and Jane silently peaked inside. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust, but even when they did she couldn't believe what she saw. Greg was laying on Amanda's bed completely naked, his toned chest being kissed and licked by an equal naked Amanda. She leaned backed, her mocha colored breasts sagging at a minimum for tits of that size. Her fingers came to her nipples, pinching and pulling them, her head rolling back as waves of pleasures spread through her young body. Jane felt her pussy moisten and her body heat up, but that was nothing compared to what was about to happen. Amanda got up on her knees, exposing her brown bush shaved into a small vertical strip. Greg then took his erect penis and pointed it straight at Amanda dripping wet pussy. Jane couldn't help but let out a small gasp at the sight of his member. She had seen pictures of penises before, but never in person, and even from the door his cock looked huge. Amanda slowly lowered her waiting cunt towards Greg enlarged organ, briefly let him rub the head against her swollen clit before impaling herself on his rod.

At this point Jane could no longer help herself, she grabbed an erect nipple through her shirt and plunged a hand into soaked panties, furiously rubbing her little love button. Jane was no stranger to masturbation, having discovered erotica online when she 12, and had been masturbating regularly to it since then. Her favorite ones had graphic descriptions of ejaculations, both male and female. At this point Jane was bouncing wildly on top of Greg's cock, letting it slide all the way inside her before pulling back up. Greg was moaning Amanda's name over and over again, his eyes closed in pleasure as he squeezed and manipulated Amanda's round ass. Jane stared in awe as Amanda gyrated her hips back an forth on Greg's dick; She reached new heights of pleasure imaging what it would feel like to have Greg's dick inside her, being ridden like that.

Amanda now took one of her rock hard nipples to her mouth, licking and sucking it while increasing her speed on Greg's dick. By now Jane's desperately horny pussy was so wet that her jeans were soaked, but at this point she didn't give a shit, she needed to come and come hard. Amanda increased her pace to an almost unreal speed, her cunt and his dick visually blending together. She began screaming in pleasure, turning on Jane but also scaring her little. Suddenly Amanda's body froze up, and let out an orgasmic scream. Jane knew she was about to make herself come, but she didn't go over the edge until she saw a clear coital liquid shoot out of Amanda's pussy. She was a squirter. Jane leaned against the wall, her orgasm spreading through her body like a battering ram, her fingers coated in sticky love juice. She was able to stay coherent long enough to watch Greg ram up into Amanda and deposit a creamy load of semen inside of Amanda's well fucked pussy, a small amount leaking down her thighs.

Amanda collapsed on top of Greg, embracing him in a long kiss, and Jane, coming back down to reality, scurried back to Amanda's mother's bedroom. There she stripped herself naked and laid down on the bedroom, letting her hands almost involuntarily travel to her small, perky breasts and slick vagina. The sight she had just witnessed turned her on like nothing she'd ever seen or heard before, and she knew one orgasm wouldn't be enough. This time she slid two fingers into her pussy, wishing it was Greg's penis penetrating her virgin pussy, longing for a load of his cum to fill up her twat. Her hips began bucking off the bed uncontrollably, pinching her nipples so hard it almost hurt. Feeling her second delicious orgasm coming, she placed a pillow over her face to muffle her screams. Finally, as her pussy squeezed down tightly on her wet fingers, she screamed Greg's name into her pillow, her orgasm hitting her so hard she passed out, lying limp on the bed, dreaming dreams of all the things she wanted to do to that penis.