Jane's Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers

There were three doors off of the little corridor, one marked 'Equipment', one marked 'Medical Room' and one unmarked. Bella immediately put her ear to the Medical room door, female intuition, medical rooms have a bed in them for treating sporting injuries, Jane & Co would be looking for a bed or such like for their sporting activity. Bella knew that Ken used to be a member of this sports club and would know his way round the hall and various rooms.

Bella smiled broadly and beckoned Dan over, he put his ear to the door very nervously, he wanted to hear this but he didn't really know how he'd react for sure, Dan was convinced he wanted this, he didn't object to Jane and her family love, but it was something very big, very bad, very wrong, he was affraid he may crack and burst into the room, his brain was in turmoil really. Muffled sounds were emitting through the door, mumbled voices, muffled rustles and creaks, suddenly quite a loud clear male voice, "Ohhhh God, oh fuck, lovely!", then another sound a female cry of pleasure and more female moaning, yet another male voice, "Shhhh!, not so loud, fucking hell if we get caught". Then it was mumbles again, then a small female cry of pleasure then more rustles and creaks, rhythmic creaks, the sort a bed makes when someone is being fucked on it. Dan was now sure of his attitude to this, his cock was rock hard, oh God he wanted to see it all, join in with it all, sample his lovely wife after other men had finished with her, Bella was feeling herself between the legs openly her hand up her skirt groping her own cunt lips through her soaking wet panties.

Dan pulled his head from the door and dropped to his knees, he wanted to look through the keyhole to see if anything was visible, shit!, no keyhole, no lock even just a handle, fuck!. Bella reached for the handle, she was going in, she was out of control again, she must watch this beautiful event, Bella needed to see it all. Dan grabbed her hand just in time to stop her, he pulled her accross the corridor, they slumped against the wall kissing passionately, they broke away after a minute or two. "Please darling Bella, please don't spoil it for them, we'll find a way, if not now sometime soon, we can insist now we know all about them for sure". Dan whispered. "Take me somewhere and fuck me again, please, I need you Dan". Bella mumbled, she was really out of it, high as a kite with arousal, Bella often had problems with her high state of sexual arousal, such a hot and horny bitch.

Dan pulled Bella to the unmarked door, he opened it quietly, a small room, too small, but in one corner a set of stairs going up, shit!. Over to the 'Equipment' door, small room again cluttered with all sorts of kit, no good again, shit!. Back to the stairs room, Dan quietly crept up the stairs, Bella followed, a loft room with ventilation equipment and air con units for the hall, noise and vibration, not a pleasant place for a fuck, but neither were particularly fussy at that stage. Bella lifted her blouse off without undoing the buttons, Dan unhooked her bra and began fondling and sucking her beautiful big tits, soft and round, but not at all droopy, Bella is a very well put together woman, big and soft all over, but not a hint of flabby fat anywhere, Dan was in heaven, Jane has lovely firm normal sized tits but Dan was almost drowning in Bella's huge chest. Bella only being two yrs older than Dan nothing felt out of the ordinary with their developing love for each other, a much deeper love than Ken or Jane had allowed for in their devious plan to use Bella, but they've all had to accept it.

Just at that moment Dan saw the chink of light from the room below, just a little glint escaping past a pile of old Judo mats stored in the loft. He pulled away from Bella, she was a bit shocked and put out until he pointed to the light beam, she grinned broadly as Dan knelt down and pulled the mats aside gently, there beneath was a small ventilation grill, in the room beneath the ventilation grill Dan saw very clearly a bed, on the bed was his young wife completely naked, on his young wife was her uncle fucking his cock in and out of his niece's cunt very slowly and gently. Jane was moaning quietly with pleasure as Allan fucked into her, her legs wide open. Ken was sitting on the bed with his sister, also naked, cradling her head in one arm, gently fondling her tits and kissing her lovingly as Allan fucked her propped up on his hands, both men were watching Allan's cock fuck in and out of Jane's pretty young cunt hole, Dan and Bella huddled together also quietly watched the beautiful event taking place in the room below. On a chair sprawled out naked was young Paul, gently playing with his half hard glistening wet cock as he watched his dad fuck his cousin Jane, he was getting himself ready to go in again with his cousin, Paul had obviously been the one Dan and Bella heard crying out as he pumped his cream into Jane a little earlier, Paul had been allowed the pleasure of going first it seemed. Of course Dan and Bella didn't know this for sure, as far as they knew everyone was having a second turn on Jane, they thought the family lovers had been at it for ages by this time, when in fact Paul was the first to fuck her and they'd been at it about 15 to 20 minutes in total by this time including undressing and foreplay.

Dan and Bella held each other tightly as they lay together on the Judo mats watching as Allan slowly and sensually fucked his niece in the room below, they couldn't see as much as they'd like of the event, Allan even though propped on his hands was obstructing their view of his cock fucking in and out of Jane most of the time. Dan Watched in total silence as Allan slowly moved back and forward on his beautiful young wife, Jane gently lurching forward and back on the bed with the motion of being fucked by her uncle, Ken kissing her, fondling her, studying his uncles movements in and out of his sister closely. Jane had her eyes closed most of the time which was just as well or she may have spotted the eyes peering in on her love nest through the ceiling grill, she was in heaven with this filthy thing she was doing, gently moaning with pleasure as her uncle fucked her just like they used to before she left home, only this time better, another lovely young cock to pleasure her with her cousin Paul. Jane is not a big girl physically, she has no children yet, but her sexual appetite and the amount of cock she can take up her lovely cunt hole seems to be limitless when she's highly aroused.

Allan finally began to grunt and moan, whispering love talk to Jane as he sped up and began pumping his prick in and out faster, Ken held Jane tighter hugging her top half telling her he loved her as Allan began banging her quite hard, finally he fired a massive load of spunk into his niece, both cried out with pleasure, Jane twitched and arched her back as she felt the cream pump into her. As Allan pulled his glistening wet prick out of Jane's cunt some of his spunk dribbled out of her onto the bed, Dan and Bella gasped a little, what a lovely sight. Ken kissed Jane gently and whispered to her, Jane smiled, the sweetest love smile Dan had ever seen on his wifes face, Bella almost had an orgasm as she watched her husband get between his sister's wide open legs and very gently push his rock hard cock deep inside her cunt hole and begin to fuck her very lovingly.

At this point Dan could hold out no longer, he gently eased Bella's skirt off as she lay face down watching the show below, then off came her knickers and she was naked. Dan stood up and stripped naked himself, then got back down on top of Bella, she opened her legs wide and Dan entered her from behind, deep into her lovely big wet cunt and began slowly and lovingly fucking in and out of her. It was an epic event, Bella couldn't take her eyes off the scene in the medical room, Dan fucked her for ages, he went into very long lasting mode, both of them were having terrible problems avoiding crying out or sweet talking too loud, the noise of the machinery hid their presence in the loft quite well, but any loud grunts or cries would almost certainly have given them away.

As he fucked into the lovely big Bella Dan snatched the occasional glance at the show below over her shoulder, just a glimpse each thrust into Bella. Ken was so slowly and lovingly fucking his sister, Jane had wrapped her legs round him pulling him as deep into her as she could, Ken eventually shot his load into his sister with quite a loud yell, Jane twitched and thrashed about with a massive orgasm as her brother fired into her. Dan lay on Bella quite still hogging her lovely big hole with his cock deep inside her almost motionless, just twisting and pushing gently into her occasionally, as he watched young Paul take his second turn with Jane, the lad wasn't like the other two, he was young and clumsy, all banging no loving, Jane appeared to love it though, they all did, Paul grabbed his cousin's leg lifted it high opening her lovely young cunt wide in the proccess, he then rammed his hard young cock straight into Jane and began to fuck her quite hard and fast kneeling against the edge of the bed.

Jane was loving it, a lovely little dirty grin on her face as she encouraged her cousin to fuck her harder, Dan and Bella gasped quietly again as they listened to Jane's stream of encouragement, "Yesss, go on, I'm all yours, do whatever you want to me, yesss". Ken and Allan were also encouraging Paul on, they'd all had their loving, now they were enjoying the lusting, the filth of it all, "Go on boy give it to her, give it her all night". Allan was mouthing to his son. Ken was openly wanking his cock as he watched his sister being banged like a whore. Dan found himself whispering encouragement to Paul, "Yes go on fuck her all night lad, harder, harder, go on", as he watched the young lads cock pounding in and out of his lovely wife's cunt hole, the way Paul had her on the bed everyone had a clear view of what his cock was doing to her. Jane's thighs, beautiful little pubic triangle, and belly were glistening wet with a mixture of her love juices and the excess spunk pumped into her by by 3 cocks so far, even high up in their love nest above Dan and Bella could hear the sounds of Jane being fucked, slurping and squelching as Pauls cock pounded in and out of Jane's soaking wet hole, the murmers of the crew below urging Paul on with his task. Dan was surprised by the amount of cock fucking Jane was able to take, not a big girl really, but she was laying there taking everything they wanted to give her and still seemed to want more, he was in fact quite proud of her. Within 8 or 9 minutes young Paul shot his load again, too young and impetuous to last longer, this was also the horniest event he'd ever been involved in so far in his life, bound to make him short lived, even the second time round which usually lasts longer.

Dan was far from short lived, he couldn't believe how long he was inside Bella, he just didn't want to cum, ever, this was the hottest thing of Dan's life as well but had the opposite effect on him, he wanted it to last for ever, he was in super control mode. So did Bella, she wanted it to get hotter, in the room below the family folks were getting dressed to rejoin the party, Ken, Allan, and Paul kissed Jane passionately and lovingly as they were leaving their love nest. Both Dan and Bella were disapointed really, they'd have happily laid and watched Jane having more cock up her, Bella was also fascinated by the ease with which Jane had handled it all and would have liked to see just how much more Jane could take. Ken, Allan, Jane and Paul thought they couldn't risk staying longer, they wanted to both Ken and Allan would have loved to do Jane again and she would have laid there and let them, but they'd be missed already, any longer and someone may come looking for them, little did they know.

"Dan, darling Dan, I love you, fuck my arse Dan, please". Bella whispered when they were alone in their loft. Dan felt his prick go harder, he loved anal sex, Jane wasn't keen on it, she'd let him because she loved him, but Dan didn't often do it because he loved her as well and didn't want to force her to do something she didn't really like. Dan gently eased out of Bella's cunt and pushed his hard organ deep into her arse-hole and slowly fucked in and out, Bella was on another planet, this was filthy, this was so wrong, all of it, the whole fucking evening so far was totally over the top out of order disgusting, and she loved it that way. "Harder Dan, harder, fuck me like a whore darling, treat me like a slut, I'm yours just fuck me, use me, hurt me, I can take it ohhh yes I can take it". Bella was almost shouting out as Dan began to pound harder up her arse, Bella loved it, bella could take any amount of this treatment, Dan couldn't believe how big and loose Bella's arse-hole was, it felt bigger than Jane's cunt. Dan eventually had to finish, he fired his load deep into Bella's arse with a loud yell, Bella screamed out as she had another more massive orgasm, how they didn't attract the whole hall's attention was a miracle of sound proofing, well it was a noisy plant room.

Dan and Bella lay naked kissing hugging and planning future meetings with each other, they were an item, lovers long term, Ken and Jane were to have no say in this. Neither Bella or Dan had any thoughts of leaving their respective married partners, this illicit extramarital affair business was so much more fun that way. Dan had found a woman to satisfy all his desires, Bella had found a man who'd treat her like a slut, fuck her for fun as well as love. When they finally dressed and went back to the main hall they'd been gone for over an hour, Jane & Co had been back ages and were wondering what was going on with Bella and Dan. There were old fashioned looks from Ken to Bella when they got back, Jane was looking puzzled but not really angry. "What". Bella said firmly to Ken. "How do you mean what". Ken replied. "Don't you look at me like that after what you've just done to your sister in the medical room you dirty fuckers". Bella said to Ken, quietly but firmly. Dan smiled, Bella smiled, Jane, Ken, Allan and Paul went bright red with embarrassment and shock. Bella plonked herself down by Ken and kissed his cheek, "Love you, you dirty lucky bastard", She whispered in his ear, Ken breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. Dan cuddled up to Jane, and kissed her gently on the lips, "Love you darling", He whispered, Jane smiled and kissed Dan, "Love you too, was Bella good", She whispered back and smiled broadly, quite a wicked little smile. "She was fucking epic, and so were you darling", Dan whispered in reply.

That's about it then for now, Jane and her family affairs, there are other tales about them all, more information and history, what they're up to now. If anyone's interested I'll write a bit more about them one day, lovely people that they are, real people as well, not real names of course, but hey, you can't have everything. All very happy these days, one big happy family playing happy family games.

pops... Jane's family affairs, by pop_54,/ 2001.

Copying and reproduction of this story for non-commercial entertainment is permitted providing the relevant acknowledgements are included.

pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers
12