Jane's Leash Pt. 03

Story Info
Jane suffers the consequences of cumming without permission.
3.9k words
4.36
56.9k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please feel free to give me feedback and tell me what I can do to make these stories better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway through the night, the vibrators die without Jane ever cumming, so she falls asleep, horny as hell. She wakes up to her husband Bruce licking her clit, swirling his tongue around it, making her moan. She wakes up all the way, squirming against the cuffs as he teases her. Once he knows she's awake, he stops and kisses her on the forehead. "How'd you sleep sweetie?" He asks, running his hand through Jane's long blond hair. She glares up at him, unable to speak. "Here you go honey" Bruce says as he unfastens the gag around Jane's head, "Better?"

Jane lays there for a second, working her jaw, "Much better. And for your information, your dumbass vibrators kept me up all night"

"Aw, poor baby." Bruce says "Do you want a massage?"

"Ugh yes, you owe me at least that much."

Bruce flips Jane over, running his hands up and down her back. He crawls up onto the bed and straddles her, putting his hands on her shoulders. He pushes his thumbs into her muscles, rubbing out the knots. He slowly brings his hands down to her spine, rubbing the knots in her back, slowly working them out as Jane sighs into the pillow as the tension leaves her body. He gets lower and lower, until he reaches her ass. He starts to rub her ass, squeezing it. He leans down and starts to kiss each cheek, massaging them as he starts to rub his teeth against one. He bites one as he reaches up and runs his hands down her sides, grabbing her as he kisses her ass. He stops and slaps it, playing with it and watching it move.

Bruce reaches up and flips her back over, grabbing her perky double D tits. He pinches her nipples, squeezing them as she moans. "God damn it babe, I was going to give you a massage, but you are just too fucking hot." He reaches up and unhooks the handcuffs, bringing Jane's arms to her stomach.

"Ugh, thanks, but you owe me!" Jane says, rolling her eyes.

"I know honey; I'll give you a great massage later." Bruce says as he kisses her on the forehead. He grabs a rope and ties her hands to her stomach the same way as he did two days ago, but he leaves a small loop hanging out the front. He reaches over to the bedside table and pulls out a leather blindfold, holding it up so Jane can see it.

"C'mon honey, is that really necessary?" Jane asks as she pulls away from the blindfold.

Bruce reaches over her head and puts it on her "Oh whatever, you know you like it."

"Yeah, but-" Jane gets cut off as Bruce pushes a ball gag into her mouth.

"Shut up, you're always begging me for this kind of stuff." Bruce grabs Jane's leash and pulls her off the bed. He yanks on it and she stumbles, trying to feel her way towards him. She follows him into the living room, where he pulls her to the middle of the room, right next to the TV. He grabs her shoulders and spins her around so she's facing the other way, and leans down to her ankles. He attaches a metal spreader bar between her ankle cuffs, twisting it so it gets longer and longer until her legs are spread wide enough that Bruce can see her pussy. He locks the spreader bar to a small ring on the ground, completely immobilizing her legs.

He walks away and Jane starts to panic, not knowing where he is and what he's going to do. She hears a chain rattling above her, and she feels his hands on her back. He gently pushes on her back, pulling her waist towards him. He attaches a chain to a ring on the ceiling and runs the other end to her back, fastening it to the back of the ropes tying Jane's arms to her stomach. She starts to stand up and he puts a hand on her back, gently pushing her chest towards the ground. But Jane pushes back, trying to stand up, "C'mon sweetie, you know I'll only make it worse for you if you disobey" Bruce admonishes her as he kisses her on the forehead. He then loops his hand in her leash, and yanks her towards the ground. "Now lean down, now." He growls in her ear. He attaches the leash to a loop on the ground right under her neck. Then he grabs another chain and attaches it to the front of her arms, running it to the floor.

Bruce steps back and walks around her, admiring his work. She's bent over with her legs spread wide, exposing her pussy and ass, and no matter how much she struggles she can't lean down or stand up. He walks over to her face and grabs her hair, yanking her head up. He runs a rope from a loop on top of the blindfold to the chain attached to her back, forcing her to keep her head up. He walks around her, admiring her long blond hair, her spread asshole, and her increasingly wet pussy. He runs his finger down from her back, past her asshole, and slowly drags his finger across her pussy, listening to her moan as he teases her. She shudders as he slowly pushes just one finger into her dripping pussy, gently stroking her G-spot while she thrusts back onto his finger, trying to cum. He slowly pulls out, running his fingers across her clit as he walks over to her face and pulls out the gag.

"Fuck me al-" Jane gets cut off as Bruce shoves his cock in her mouth, shutting her up. He starts to slowly thrust into her throat, moaning as he does. He grabs her hair, pulling her head back even farther as he face fucks her. He thrusts his hips, her lips rubbing his rock hard dick. He reaches down and pinches her nipple, making her squirm and moan into his dick. She starts to lick the head of his dick, edging him closer and closer. Jane runs her tongue up his dick, swirling it around the shaft. She starts to bob her head up and down on his dick, making his knees tremble. He reaches up and loosens the chain connected to her head, allowing her to take his entire 6 inch long cock in her mouth and down her throat. Bruce speeds up, fucking her faster and faster, until he starts to cum. He suddenly pulls out and shoots his cum all over her, coating her face.

He shoves his dick back in front of her mouth, "lick it clean" he orders her.

"Fuck me first" Jane argues.

Bruce reaches down and pinches one of her nipples, hard, making her half gasp and half moan.

"I said, lick it clean. Now." Bruce orders as Jane starts to lick around his dick, running her tongue up and down his cock, cleaning the cum off of it. When she finishes, he shoves a ring gag in her mouth, holding it open but muffling everything she says. He walks around to her ass, looking at her body as he circles her. He slaps her ass, watching it jiggle as it starts to turn red. He looks at her pussy, and sees that she's so wet that it's running down her legs. He lightly trails his fingers along her clit, teasing her. Bruce starts to rub her clit, making her moan.

"Fugh mh ahhlrdy!!" Jane shouts into the gag, Bruce laughing at her muffled pleas for release.

He sticks his finger from his other hand in her pussy, feeling how wet she is. She moans and leans into his hands as he massages her pussy with his hands, pushing her closer and closer to cumming. Then suddenly he stops, pulling his finger out. He walks around to her face, dragging her wetness across her back. He sticks his coated finger in her mouth, making Jane taste her own pussy.

He starts to explain to her, "You came without permission yesterday, so this is your punishment. You will stay like this all day, your holes mine to fuck. I was planning to eat you out, but you need to learn to obey me. You are my fuck toy, and you will do what I tell you. If I tell you not to cum, don't cum. If I tell you to suck my cock clean, then lick every inch of it. Today was going to be a lot of fun for you, but now I don't know if I'm going to let you cum at all." Bruce laughs as Jane tries to shake her head, thrashing against her bonds, "What? You have to be punished somehow, and you like it too much when I spank you." Bruce laughs as he smacks her ass.

He walks away, leaving her literally dripping wet. He sits down on the couch and watches her struggle, her tits hanging down and bouncing every time she moves. He turns on the TV, leaving Jane wondering where he is. He watches a couple episodes of some random TV show, watching Jane struggle against the chains. After the episode is over, Bruce keeps the TV going, but he walks over and stands behind Jane, looking at her pussy. He slaps her ass, making her squeal. He then sticks his finger up her pussy, making her moan, then pulls out his finger just as he shoves his cock in her pussy. He starts thrusting painfully slowly, torturing her with long, slow thrusts. He reaches down and starts to rub her clit, making her moan so loud he's worried about the neighbors hearing her. Bruce starts speeding up, fucking Jane faster and faster. He grabs her hips, squeezing her ass as he pounds her. He feels her pussy clench around his dick as he edges closer and closer, he thrusts one last time and fills her pussy with his cum, pulling out right before she orgasms. He slaps her ass and she moans, right on the edge of cumming. He walks over to her face and shoves his dick in her face, ordering her to suck it clean. She pulls her head away from his cock, refusing.

"What did I tell you earlier? If I tell you to clean my cock, then you do." Bruce growls into her ear. "You've been begging me to make you my sex toy for months, so that's what I'm doing. Now if you won't clean my dick willingly, I'm going to make you." Bruce grabs the chain connected to Jane's blindfold and pulls it up again, forcing her head up. "I left it down earlier on purpose, but you are mine, and if you won't do what I tell you, I'm going to punish you." Bruce explains as he stands and shoves his cock in Jane's face, "Now clean it"

She licks his dick, tasting the mixture of her wetness and his cum. He pulls out his dick and walks back to the couch, slapping her ass as he walks by.

Jane stands there, wondering where Bruce is, and when she's going to cum. Occasionally she thinks she hears something moving next to her, making her shake with the possibility of cumming. She stands there, squirming and hoping that Bruce will walk up to her, ram his cock in her aching pussy and fuck her until she cums. She tries to relax her neck, but the chain at the top of her gag holds her head up, leaving her completely open to Bruce shoving his cock into her mouth. She starts to pull against the chains, trying to either get out or make herself cum, but all she can move is her fingers. She can feel his cum running down her legs, turning her on even more. All of a sudden she feels his finger on her clit, making her hope that he'll let her cum. She tries to beg for him to let her cum, but all that comes out is muffled nonsense. She feels him rubbing her clit even faster and she starts to feel herself get closer to cumming, ecstatic that he's going to let her. She moans, the warmth on her clit amplified by her inability to see. All of a sudden he stops and slaps her ass. Bruce laughs as he watches her ass jiggle from the slap, lightly rubbing it.

The anticipation builds and Jane doesn't know if he's going to fuck her or spank her. He lifts his hand, waiting just long enough to drive her crazy from anticipation, and brings it down on her ass. Jane jolts forward a little from the impact, moaning at the utter helplessness of her situation and can't help but get turned on. Bruce grabs her ass cheeks, alternating between rubbing them and slapping them. He leans down and kisses from the bottom of her back down to her ass, admiring how perfectly round it is. Jane feels his lips on her forehead, as he begins to take out her gag. "I love you so much Sweetie, I don't know how I got lucky enough to find someone as kinky and gorgeous as you" Bruce stands up and lowers all the lights in the room then walks back over to Jane. "I'm taking off the blindfold, close your eyes baby" Bruce releases the chain connected to Jane's blindfold and slowly pulls it off, running his hand down the side of her face. "You can open your eyes baby, slowly though."

Jane slowly opens her eyes, blinking at the sudden light. "Ugh, you owe me a neck massage" she complains, rolling her neck.

Bruce laughs, "I know baby, and I promise I'll give you one later. But honey, you asked me to do this, I'm not going to half-ass it." He releases the leash from the ground and unchains her arms, allowing Jane to stand up.

"Ugh I know, and I'm glad you did, I just didn't expect you to get so good at it is all." Jane explains as she stretches her legs and motions to her arms. Bruce releases the chains connected to the top of her arms, leaving just the spreader bar still attached to the ground. He reaches down, releasing the spreader bar from the ground. He loosens it, shortening the distance between Jane's legs.

Bruce grabs the leash, pulling her towards the bathroom, but Jane stands there, refusing to budge. "Babe don't you want to take a shower? Not to mention the massage I owe you" Bruce asks.

"Not until I cum." Jane stands, defying her husband.

"Jane, you have one chance, don't you want a shower and a massage?" Bruce asks, clipping his words and glaring at Jane.

"Not, um, not until I cum," Jane demands, faltering from her previous determination.

He grabs the leash, pulling her face up to his, "What was that? You're not telling me NO are you?"

"Please baby?" Jane pleads.

"Baby, I would have let you cum in the shower if you had followed me. But what have I been telling you all day? You are mine, and if you want to be my fuck toy, which I know you do, you will do what I tell you to." Bruce explains as he approaches his wife. He grabs her hair, yanking her head back. "I know today was a long day, so I'm not going to make you wear the gag, but if you disobey me again I will." He reattaches the spreader bar to the ground, spreading it once again to expose her pussy. Bruce reaches one hand down to her pussy, barely touching her clit, and tracing the lips of her pussy. He sticks one finger up her hole, and she moans as she tries to sit onto his hand. The sudden movement in her pussy causes Jane to nearly cum, so Bruce pulls his chain away from the ceiling. "Get up. Now." Bruce growls as he crouches down to Jane.

"No! Let me cum!" Jane demands.

"Sweetie, I told you I was going to make you wear the gag up if you did that," Bruce says as he moves the gag towards her mouth. Jane shuts her mouth and doesn't let him put it in, so Bruce pinches her nipple, causing her to gasp. Bruce takes the opportunity to shove the large black ball into her mouth and closes the leather strap around the back of her head, fastening it there so she can't speak. "Now, stand up." Bruce demands as he pulls on the leash, pulling Jane to her feet. He then unties her arms from her stomach and brings them to the ceiling, chaining them above her so Jane is unable to sit down. Suddenly, Bruce shoves 3 fingers up her pussy, very slowly pumping in and out, causing her to moan with the intrusion and the excruciatingly slow movements. He slowly pumps his fingers, filling her completely but torturing her by going too slow to make her cum. She moans as he begins to rub his thumb across her clit, watching the desperation to cum in her eyes.

"Fuck, you are so hot." Bruce growls to Jane as he grabs her boobs, squeezing them as he pinches her nipples. "I'll be right back" he growls as he walks away, leaving Jane stuck, wondering where Bruce went. Suddenly she hears footsteps behind her and feels the chains above her rattle as Bruce releases them, allowing her to lower her arms. But before Jane can bring her arms to her side, Bruce brings her arms behind her and pushes her over so she has to bend at the waist. Suddenly she feels her arms being brought back towards the ceiling as Bruce attaches them above her, leaving her bent at the waist with her arms above her and chained to the ceiling

"Mmph?" Jane grunts into the gag, excited at the possibility of being fucked again.

Bruce stays quiet as he unzips his pants, his hard dick popping out of his pants. He rubs it on Jane's ass, grinding into her. Suddenly Jane feels Bruce's cock slowly enter her asshole, the lube he grabbed from the bedroom dripping down to her pussy, mixing with her wetness. He grabs onto her hips, slowly thrusting his cock into her tight asshole, speeding up as he hears her moan and lean onto his cock.

"How're you doing baby? Bruce asks as he speeds up even more, his waist slapping against her ass. Jane moans into her gag and pushes her ass back onto Bruce's huge dick. "Ha, I'll take that as good" Bruce laughs as he reaches around and pinches her nipples, making her squeal. His moans get louder and louder as he gets closer and closer to coming, until finally he grunts and starts to cum. Suddenly he pulls out and cums all over Jane's back, covering the tattoo on her ass saying Property of Bruce

"Ugh, holy fuck babe you're hot" Bruce sighs as he recovers. He walks around to Jane's face and pulls out the ball gag. "Now sweetie we're going to try this again. Lick. My. Cock."

Jane looks up and smiles at her husband as she takes his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip of his dick, licking up every drop of his cum before she moves down to his balls, licking each one while she looks up at her husband. Bruce moans as she finishes, then leans down and kisses her. "Baby, may I please go take a shower?" Jane asks.

"Of course sweetie." Bruce says as he begins to unchain her arms, helping her stand up. He then unhooks the spreader bar from her feet, allowing her to take a step forward and pull her legs together. "I love you baby" Bruce says as he picks up his wife, putting one arm below her knees and one behind her back, her head rolling against his chest.

He carries her to the bathroom and sets her down in the bathtub and turns on the shower. He begins to wash her hair and rise the cum off of her body, kissing every inch of her body as he washes her off. "B-Baby? May I please cum now?" Jane asks hesitantly, desperate to cum.

"Of course honey" Bruce says as he picks her up and sets her on the edge of the bathtub, and starts to kiss from her neck, down to her collarbone then down to her tits. He circles her nipple with his tongue, lightly biting down on it as Jane moans. He then continues down to her stomach, kissing down from her tits, to her belly button, and down to her clit. He begins to swirl his tongue around her clit, slowly getting closer and closer to it. Finally he gets to it and stops, skipping it and licking down to her pussy, circling the outside and slowly going deeper and deeper. He slips two fingers into her pussy, slowly probing her g-spot. She moans and arches her back as he slides his tongue out and flicks it across her clit. Jane puts one hand in his jet-black hair and keeps the other on the edge of the bathtub, stabilizing herself. Bruce starts to push into her g-spot with his fingers even more as he pushes into her stomach with his other hand, massaging it and rubbing circles right on the other side of her g-spot.

"Fuck!" Jane gasps as she tosses her head back and tightens her grip on Bruce's hair, pulling his face deeper into her pussy. As he starts to speed up with his hands and pushes on her clit harder, her body starts to shake as she starts to squirt into his face, her cum filling his mouth and coating his fingers and face. As she starts to recover Bruce puts his hand on her back to stabilize her as he kisses her on the forehead.

"Mmh, baby I love the taste of your cum" Bruce says as he pulls her into the tub, rinsing her off and washing his face. Finally once they're both clean Bruce turns off the water and carries picks up Jane who's still hazy from cumming.

He gets to the bedroom and lays her down on her stomach, pulling her hair to the side. "See baby wasn't that worth the wait?"

"Mmh, yes sweetie, thank you." Jane mumbles into the pillow.

12