Jane's Licking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane looked at Melissa. "We would be delighted to join you guys if we're not imposing."

"Oh, you are not imposing at all. In fact it will give us girls plenty of time to bond." Jessica said. ___________________

"So, we were watching the football game when Jake began smooching on me right in front of Amy and Josh. This worked me up and then I started pulling on his shirt, to which Amy replied "Jesus Jess if you wanna fuck him that bad, Josh and I will get out of the apartment." Everyone giggled and laughed as they were telling naughty stories as Jake was outside cooking.

"That is funny, getting dirty right in front of your best friend and her boyfriend. What's really good is when Jane and I went to Tybee Island. We were just a few hundred yards away from the beach when I suddenly felt a need. So we went into the woods right off the trail and Jane was kind enough to help me. I was so loud that I didn't even hear the Park Ranger approach. She said, "Just what in the damn blazes is going on here?" Jane had her face down in my pussy when I just blurted out "Having a little licking before we get thrown in jail." Melissa said as Amy and Jessica busted out laughing.

It took Amy a few seconds to ask, "So what happened?"

""Well, she told us to stop and gave us a verbal warning. She said "Don't let me catch you two out here ever again going down on one another, I will most certainly throw both of your sweet fine asses in jail."" Everyone continued to laugh. ""Then she added, "By the way, you two are fucking hot.""

"Steaks are ready!" Jake announced as he walked in from outside. He sat the tray down on the counter and walked over to Jessica. "With all that laughter I heard, you gals must be telling some good stories."

The five of them ate their food with Jessica eating a lot of the food. Jane and Melissa left heading back home and getting comfortable for the night. They went into the bedroom and lay together.

"I love you Jane, you've made me happy since I started dating you." Melissa kissed Jane on the mouth sharing her tongue. They kissed passionately letting their passion take control. They finally released one another and fell asleep. _____________________

Nine months later Melissa was in the delivery room with Jane next to her. Jane was holding her hand, "PUSH!!"

"Come on Melissa, push one more time." Dr. Maran said.

"Come on Melissa! PUSH!!" Jane said.

"HA!!" Melissa screamed as she pushed her little baby out.

The baby popped out and fell into the arms of Dr. Maran. "Well, we have a little boy!"

A few seconds later he was crying out as the fluid was removed from his body and being wrapped in a towel. After two minutes, the nurse laid the little boy into Melissa arms. "Congratulations Ladies, you have a healthy little baby boy." She paused as she made sure he was ok in her arms "Have you decided a name?"

"Well Jane, say it." Melissa said looking at her.

"We decided to name him Stephen Jake Collier." Jane said.

Stephen Jake Collier was born at 3:26am on January 14th, 2021. He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces. His beautiful parents, Jane and Melissa Collier, thought he was a cute little boy as he had brown hair and pretty hazel eyes. He already had a half-sister who was only five months older than him. ______________________

The end.

Feedback and votes are welcomed. If you liked this story and wish to find a sensual story with romance then please read my Jake and Jessica story line that is growing into a novel. I may use these characters in future chapters of Jake and Jessica.

12