Jane's Naked Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane's naked half by choice, half by trickery.
1.5k words
4.14
72.8k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just now, Jane is acting as a candidate in "The Game Show" on X-channel. X-channel is an adults-only pay-TV channel. However, this little bit of information is unknown to Jane. She was asked on the street whether she knew the show, and only when she answered no was she given a strategically abbreviated description. The rules she knew were as follows: she will be asked several questions, each with four answers to chose from. Every right answer will gain her 250$. Every wrong answer will lose her a piece of clothing. However, if she still has a piece of clothing to remove, she will get 250$ even if the answer is wrong. There will be 12 questions altogether.

All this and her agreement to participate had been filmed and shown to the audience before she entered the studio. The audience had also been told about the extra rules Jane is to find out about soon.

The questions are carefully chosen. The difficulty level is such that the average participant doesn't know the answer but feels she could/should. The multiple choice answer options are designed to be misleading. Of course, by knowledge or sheer luck, a candidate will still get some right answers, but nowhere near enough. In effect, the candidates are led to believe they have a fighting chance while inevitably ending up naked.

After her first wrong question, Jane gets her first mild surprise. Her undressing will be on a small podium, and when she steps towards it, playback plays "the stripper". Okay, she could have guessed this, and it wasn't really bad, but still, she had expected this to be something which is told in advance.

Not surprisingly, she starts with her footwear, which is almost always the first thing an amateur removes. Besides, there's no point in playing a strip game (or any game) if you don't follow the rules and conventions.

Jane can hardly be seen as an exhibitionist at this point. She has always been somewhat on the conservative side, due to always considering the possible consequences of her actions. People with this habit usually can't get wild even if they want to. She had welcomed this TV show as a safe opportunity to convince herself that she, too, can do interesting and exciting things. Besides, the rules mean that she will get 1250$ for the five pieces of clothing she had been wearing when she was asked to participate.

Removing footwear during a striptease always looks a little awkward, especially outside of a practised routine. But Jane manages surprisingly well (I guess that pre-planning mind is of some use after all). The secret, as she has seen right away, is to avoid anything that disrupts the motions she makes to the music or causes her to unbalance herself. So, slightly shaking herself to the music, she bends her right leg at the knee all the way up to waist height, where her right hand quickly pushes the strap of her sandal over her ankle. She then kicks her leg to get the sandal off her foot. Since this sufficiently meets the criteria of "not awkward", she then repeats this with her other sandal. This leaves her barefoot, and she walks back to the moderator.

While she "stripped", she was focused on not looking stupid, but now she wonders if she has just performed an erotic act in public, even if it was just removing shoes. It may not sound like much, but to Jane, it was an important first step.

Since she rarely walks barefoot even in her own home, she's also very aware of the feel of the studio floor under her bare soles. In a way, it also feels naughty to walk around barefoot where everybody else is expected to, and does, wear shoes.

By the time she gets her second question wrong, she is already in the right mood, so she walks over to the podium with a lot more sway to the hips than necessary, shimmies her shorts down her legs, and kicks them to the side of the studio. She is starting to get slightly wet at the thought of being increasingly naked among so many clothed people. Also, she notices that since her legs are now bare, she is even more aware of the feeling of the floor under her bare feet. If this continues while even more skin is exposed, maybe "barefoot up to the neck" isn't just a silly way of saying "naked".

After her third wrong answer, Jane has to decide what to remove next. The moderator reminds her that nothing can be removed from under another piece of clothing, but that she now has the choice between removing her T-shirt or her panties. Her T-shirt is just long enough to leave only a small portion of her panties uncovered. She briefly considers taking off the panties in order to stay almost decent for a little while longer, but that will mean ending up in just her bra if she gets another question wrong. She decides to strip off her T-shirt in the hope of saving her panties until the end of the game.

But as we know, it is just not possible to survive all 12 questions with any vestige of clothing, and soon she kicks off her panties in the same fashion she previously kicked off her shorts. She will have to answer the last 5 questions completely in the nude, standing beside the moderator in the middle of the studio. For the first time, she realizes the sharp contrast between her completely naked self and the extremely well-dressed moderator, and she experiences this realization as oddly erotic.

After removing her bra, she had not covered her breasts, partly because everyone had already seen them during the stripping, and partly because she didn't want to stimulate her already stiff nipples by touching them. Now, she stands with both hands folded over her pussy.

Jane answers question number 8 correctly, but answer 9 is wrong again. Standing there nude, losing 250$ is the least of her worries, but the moderator makes her an offer:

"Jane, we haven't told you before, but when one of our candidates gives an incorrect answer and has no more clothes to take of, we offer her the chance of a little game."

Jane has, like everyone else, known quiz shows only as a spectator, and as such she considers any candidate stupid who doesn't at least try to win the money back. So, despite not really caring about a little money more or less at that point, she feels compelled by her own logic to agree.

The games are not much of a challenge, maybe even silly. They could have been part of a children's game show were it not for the fact that it is a nude women performing them. Altogether, Jane does three of them. They all involve doing some tasks under a time limit, and seem to be designed to cause a maximum of bending, stretching and such. It's harmless in and of itself but very erotic when done nude, especially as the time limit means Jane can not act shy or cover up (This, of course, is all part of the show's concept).

But Jane's biggest surprise comes at the end of the show. When she wants to put her clothes back on, the moderator stops her:

"Hey, that's our stuff!"

"What? That's my clothes, I came with them..."

"Remember the rules, every wrong answer will lose you a piece of clothing!"

For a moment Jane doesn't know what to do, but then she realizes he definitely won't give her clothes back. Trying to keep anger and embarrassment at having been played for a fool from showing, she leaves towards the backstage area, in the hope of finding someone to complain to, a phone or maybe even some clothes.

As soon as she arrives backstage, an administrative-looking guy steps up to her, and asks her to come to his office to explain it all. He does seem trustworthy as far as entering an office is concerned, so, still naked, she follows him into his nearby office.

Here everything is revealed to her. She is then told that apart from the studio audience, no one has seen her participation in the show so far, and for legal reasons, he needs her OK to air it. If she refuses, her clothes will be returned, along with her winnings, and she will be free to leave.

If, on the other hand, she allows the show to be aired, her winnings will be quadrupled, and she will then be allowed to call someone to collect her, but to keep up appearances to the audience, they will film her leaving the premises naked.

Jane ponders this. Normally, she would never sell rights to her nudity, even if no one she knew ever heard of X-channel. But then, she had agreed to everything as it happened while she thought it was live. But weird as it may sound, it is the idea of walking out of the premises naked, even if it was fake (or maybe perhaps because it was fake and therefore naughty but safe), that makes her new-found wild side overturn the voice of her cautious self. She agrees to the airing.

end of the game show, but not of Jane's adventures