Jane's New BFF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god," Jane exclaimed! "What happened?"

"Nothing yet, but I'm hoping I get a raise." She smiled sheepishly.

"Jesus Christ, you are one fucking Donkey girl," to which Arlene blushed.

"You know what? I'm glad I did it. And I'm glad I told you about it. I'm proud of it; I looked fucking hot, and I hope my boss beats off to it."

"Be sure to wear that dress again when you come back," reminded Herman, "so I can beat off to it."

"And the boots," interjected Jane. "You gotta wear those fucking boots. Listen, I don't know what it is. You look like a fucking slut, and I mean that in a good way. This video is for pervs in Japan, and you got what they like, I know."

"So I got the job," she asked, excitedly?"

"And you didn't even have to fuck the casting director," joked Jane.

"Or the stylist," lamented Herman. "I got an idea." He looked at Jane. "Why don't me and her make a sex tape and send it to her boss?"

"Oh, Herman," Arlene teased. "You must have a ton of groupies, being a porn star. You can do better than me."

"She's got you there," laughed Jane.

"You spanked really hard," Herman said, after Arlene left, "but I deserved it. I couldn't help it, she's such a slut."

"Yes she is, but she's our slut now. Blonde hair, long legs, short dress, filthy mind, sassy...she's a younger version of me. I would have done the same thing at the strip club, though I don't know if I'd send it to my boss."

****

Jane tossed and turned all night. She couldn't get Arlene out of her mind. The next day she called her at work to give her the day they were going to start filming, so she could request time off from work. Since it was Friday, Jane asked if she were going to the strip club that evening, to which she said no.

"If you're looking for something to do, come on over to my place. We can have a few drinks, smoke some weed, if you're into that...watch some porn; I got some Japanese shit that will blow your fucking mind. They are sick, fucking animals over there."

"And I got some killer strip club stories," replied Arlene. "I've seen chick fights, I've seen guys auctioned off at the end of the night, circle-jerks; shit, I've seen it all. I didn't want to say too much yesterday in front of Herman. He seemed a little excitable."

"A little? That fucking pervert jerks off ten times a day."

They started with whiskey and switched to wine when their dinner arrived, smoked some weed, and kicked back on the couch and watched Japanese boys being disgraced and humiliated by young, bratty Japanese schoolgirls. Herman hadn't left his bedroom all day; he had been watching stripper porn non-stop.

Arlene had come directly from work, and she had on a brown miniskirt and the same black leather boots.

"Your boss say anything today?"

"No, nothing."

"Jesus, you wear that to work? Your boss is out of his mind. He should be hitting on you, even if he doesn't see the video...unless he's queer." Both ladies burst out laughing, and by the time things settled down Jane's hand happened to have made its way on to Arlene's thigh, where it remained.

"I love your dress," Arlene said. Jane had on one of her favorite retro dresses, a black mini with white trim around the collar and the cuffs.

"It's from the sixties. It's good for flashing. You wear this to the strip club and the men will stick to you like paste."

Arlene looked at Jane with vulnerable, desirous eyes, and before either of them knew what happened, their lips were locked, and they were sticking their tongues down each other's throat.

"Let's go to the bedroom," said Jane. "You never know when Herman's coming out, and I don't want him to ruin the vibe."

"He's here?"

"Yeah, he lives in that bedroom. He dresses me. Wait, you gotta see this." There was a Japanese-based website that had an interactive image of Jane. Her entire collection of bras and panties were catalogued, and deviants could superimpose them over her image. Herman actually texted the combination he had selected for her to wear that day, which became the default image, changing daily.

"When I first met him I thought he was your slave."

"He is, in a way, but it's his own choosing. I pay him, and he's free to leave anytime he wants. He's a deviant, but he's loveable."

"You got style, Jane. I'm very impressed."

"And you are one motherfucking, sexy beast. Enough talking."

It began very tenderly at first. Neither girl was expert on lesbian lovemaking. Jane had experimented a few times, but this was a first for Arlene, although she had yearnings in that direction. She thought they would remain buried inside, nut Jane managed to bring them into the forefront

Jane lay on the bed and brought Arlene down on top of her. They kissed and embraced. Jane rolled over and Arlene unzipped her dress and helped her shimmy out of it. She slowly and sensuously rubbed her back, unhooking her bra in the process. She removed Jane's panties and took in the sight of the leggy vixen, whose butt was to die for.

"I'd kill for a body like yours," Arlene said, softly.

Jane turned around and faced her lover. "Let me show you how it's done." They switched positions, and Jane stood up and removed Arlene's boots, getting a delightful view of her light blue panties, which were now stained with love juice.

Once Arlene was naked, Jane massaged her entire body, saving the vagina for last. Arlene moaned and purred, and her breathing got heavier. Jane was the next best thing to a vibrator. She watched as Jane rose up and got a dildo from the bedside drawer. Once it was secured and ready to go, Jane said, "I'm gonna fuck you, girl, like you won't believe."

Jane can be very effective when she puts her mind to it, and she rammed Arlene like it was her life's mission, who grew weaker by the moment, finally letting herself go, succumbing to Jane's relentless thrusts, until she was finally yelping in a high-pitched squeal. She began to writhe so uncontrollably that Jane stopped what she was doing and began to massage Arlene's cunt lips as vigorously as possible. She inserted three fingers inside her vagina and used short, rapid movements to try and arouse her most sacred area.

Arlene was practically screaming, her body was convulsing, and a surge of unhinged ecstasy rolled through her loins. With a loud wail she unleashed a massive spurt of love juice that far exceeded any semen shot a man had ever produced, and it burst out like a river, soaking the sheets and the blanket, and probably the mattress too.

Jane wasn't expecting reciprocity. She was content to have satisfied Arlene, and anyway, she was too spent to do anything than lie down and relax. Jane lay down next to her, and they reposed in silence, comfortable in the other's company.

"I guess I'll have to buy a new bed," Jane said, "but it was worth it."

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'll pay for half."

"Are you kidding? I'm married to a gazillionaire."

"Oh wow." Arlene looked at Jane. "That was the best orgasm I ever had," she said.

There was a knock on the door.

"Go away," said Jane, loudly.

"Is everything okay? We heard screaming."

"Who's that? Dan? Okay come on in."

The door opened and Dan's tighty whitey undies were the only thing between him and total nudity. Herman had been standing behind Dan, and he now came in too.

"You out," Jane said, pointing at Herman. "You stay," she said to Dan.

"Do you recognize him," Jane asked Arlene?

She blushed. "Of course I do. You've got the big dick."

"Those undies look cute though, don't they? Dan has a stripping business on the side; he does private parties. That's how I got the idea for the video. Hey Dan, how many times you cum today?"

"Only once," he replied.

"Bullshit."

"No, really."

"Prove it. If you've only cum once that you must be like a raging bull. Drop 'em."

"What's that going to prove?"

"Nothing, but I want Arlene to see your cock."

Before long the three of them were laying bed in, smoking weed. Dan was in the middle, and since Jane had no reservations about rubbing Dan's thigh, neither did she. Dan's cock was levitating about an inch in the air, and his enormous cock-head angled slightly upward. He was virtually comatose on his marijuana high, but that didn't apply to his penis.

"What a sight to behold? I did a whole movie about his dick."

"I know; I saw it"

Jane grabbed his shaft from the base and aimed it at Arlene. "Dan's cock, meet Arlene. You can do anything you want to it, or Dan, for that matter. You can butt-fuck him, spank him, whip him, kick him in the nuts, or if that's not your thing, you can make tender love to his donkey-dick. Jerk it, suck it...if you thought you had a good orgasm before..."

Arlene took the trophy away from Jane and applied light pressure to the rigid rod, gently rubbing her hand up and down the shaft. Dan looked up to see who was handling his meat.

"This thing feels weighty," Arlene said.

"It is, it's like fucking US Steel when he gets inside of you."

"Right now I'm good just playing with it." Arlene continued to fondle Dan's eleven-inch package. Jane watched with fascination.

"He likes it when you rub right under his cock-head. Look how big it is; it's like a hammerhead shark, that's what we call it."

Arlene began to increase her pressure. Dan was no longer comatose. His head began to pitch and roll, which meant he was close to cumming. Dan wasn't big on moaning or grunting; he relied on exaggerated body movements to speak for him, and right now it was saying that he was closing in on a release."

"Watch out girl, think he's ready to pop."

Arlene looked over at Jane and smiled. "He's really got a big one...ah!" With a high-pitched squeal, Arlene released her grip on Dan's cock as soon as the first blast of semen pierced the air. The penis flopped back down to his belly, but once Dan's cum spigot was unleashed he needed no further stroking to empty the contents of his sperm sac. Arlene watched in delight as Dan's penis twitched like a fish out of water, and his sticky essence shot up and coated his stomach and chest. And while Arlene watched Dan's penis flow, Jane was watching her.

****

"Do you wanna spend the night," Jane asked? "It's getting late...shit, I just remembered, the bed. Where we gonna sleep?"

Arlene kissed her on the lips. "We'll change the sheets, turn the mattress over..."

"You know how heavy the mattress is?" At once they both blurted out, "Herman," and giggled like schoolgirls as they went to his bedroom.

"Careful," Jane said. "The stench of semen may be overpowering."

"You might be the most amazing person I've ever met," said Arlene.

It was Jane who now kissed Arlene on the lips. "I've said 'I love you' many times, but this time I may mean it."

12