Jane's New BFF Ch. 06

Story Info
Rodney jerks for Connie; William, Donna & Kerstin have 3-way.
6k words
3.75
9.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William and Rodney were hanging their clothes in a locker. Having been devoured by hordes of female eyes when entering, they decided to 'gay it up', and they swished rather than walked when the rejoined them. Of course, in their case, not much acting was required, as they had experienced some serious bone-on-bone action. William had his arm around Rodney's shoulder, and both their penises were in a moderate state of arousal, because that was their norm. Facing the ladies, their penises side-by-side made for an interesting comparison.

"I told ya," Arlene said. "Foot-longs!"

Connie cleared her throat before speaking. "I might not be able to show this to my granddaughters after all."

"You're getting married in, what, a few months? Why not live a little? This may be your last chance for top-grade, uh, you know what."

Connie smirked. "If only I were drunk," she giggled. "No, scratch that. They're not really gay, are they?"

"I think they're bi," Arlene said. "Jane says it makes it more fun because you can do anything to them. I mean, look at those bulls. Imagine them pussy-whipped and taking orders from you, no matter how degrading. I don't know about you, but I like watching men jack each other off." Connie put her hand in front of her mouth again, in astonished disbelief, but was she really that unaware? Hadn't she checked out the Donkey product prior to arrival?

"I know they do kinky stuff," she said, "but I didn't, uh..."

"Didn't imagine that you see a couple of big black cocks bigger than your arm?"

"Exactly," and both girls shared a giggle.

Arlene checked Connie out. "I love your mini," she said.

"Dolce Gabbana," Connie replied. "It's a little short, but...I mean, I'm not a complete fuddy-duddy."

"You're like me. A little teasing...You drove Herman crazy; of all the girls to perv on, he chose you...I'd kill for tits like yours." Arlene was expelling a lot of nervous energy. "And you got nice legs too...Don't worry, I'm not hitting on you...I bet you can get one of these bad boys..."

"Who are they," asked Connie? She was referring to the Japanese film crew.

Arlene explained. "This is how you become a star in Japan," she said, bending over to pick something up that she conveniently dropped, making sure her backside was facing the camera.

Connie parted her legs real quickly, and then closed them, so the Japanese film crew would have to be paying attention if they wanted to capture her panty flash. In Connie's world that was a bold gesture, and it must have felt liberating, because she said, "I can't believe I did that," to Arlene, smiling devilishly.

"Ladies," said Jane, "let me introduce you to William and Rodney. Pointing at William, she added, "we call this one Big Bill, and I think you can see why. Billy boy, just how big are you?"

William smiled. "You mean cock-wise?"

Jane took a deep breath. "He really is a useful idiot," she said, and then, looking at him, "what the fuck do you think I mean?" Connie was shocked that Jane could get away talking to him like that, but she also found it titillating.

"Okay, relax. I get up to twelve inches." Connie gasped and looked at Arlene. Having sampled both men, Arlene had already put them in her rearview mirror, but Connie felt flush, her body got warm, and she interrupted her leg crossing midway through the maneuver without realizing it, and for several seconds the men got a stunning view of her white panties. Juxtaposed against the turquoise skirt and the slightly-fleshy-but-still-alluring thighs, was it any wonder that William's penis thrust outward a little more? What had been hovering at ten inches grew a half-inch longer, and the movement had been noticeable. Connie certainly noticed it, and her face got red in embarrassment once it dawned on her that her leg crossing might have had something to with it. She didn't mean to flash, but this skirt was so damn short, and she was such a klutz, and accidents were inevitable happen when wearing a mini. But it was the least she could do, considering what her eyes were feasting on.

Kerstin and Donna might have been lesbians, but that didn't mean they couldn't appreciate two fine specimens of the male sex organ. It wasn't like they had never been with men. Kerstin had sown more than a few wild oats before discovering Donna and the sexual fulfillment that lesbianism could provide, while Donna was a long-time party girl who swung towards prettiest person in the room, and it so happened that one night it was Kerstin. Donna liked being dominant and taking the lead while Kerstin liked being dominated and led, so it was a good match. Nine months into the relationship however, and role-reversal had become part of their lovemaking ritual. And neither were they above adding a man to the mix for an evening of exotica, but only if he were the right man, which usually meant homosexual, as long as they could get a hard-on. Straight men had egos that were hard to control, and the sight of Kerstin usually confounded their brains and turned them into animals, and Donna could do without that.

She now hungrily eyed the two black studs. Were they gay enough? She could visualize her pretty little Kerstin getting fucked by one of them, while she did unspeakable things to his anus, followed by some serious cock-and-ball torture. Among her many pleasures, squeezing testicles was high on the list, and Kerstin always smiled and laughed when she did so, which meant that Donna would keep squeezing; anything to please the Teutonic, submissive, goddess. Donna's panties were already wet; what a great idea this was, doing the video.

She whispered into Kerstin's ear, and they both broke out in laughter. That seemed to have a contagious effect, and very quickly everyone else was jovial and relaxed. Rodney had his hands on his hips, content to have his long, lean sausage lie at rest.

"You may not realize it," Jane said, "but Rodney's actually larger that Bill. It's not as thick, so it's a wash."

"How much larger," asked Kerstin? She was smiling and looking at Donna for validation.

"Rodney's fourteen inches," interjected Herman, from the sideline, "William's twelve."

"And he ought to know," Jane said. "He's sucked them both."

"I didn't know he was gay," Connie whispered, surprised."

"Herman? He's just a horn-dog," Arlene said. "He'll fuck anything. But he is kind of cute, in a way. And he looks adorable with the clamp on, don't you think?"

Connie fished the key out from her bra and showed it to Arlene. "Right now I'm the most important person in his life."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet," Connie answered.

"If this helps, he gave me five hundred dollars to watch him masturbate."

"Yuck! That's gross."

"Only because it's Herman. You telling me you wouldn't like to see those two jack-off?" Connie smiled, but said nothing.

It was time to get back to work. William and Rodney were instructed to go into the sauna. The room had been shut down and wasn't operational, which was a relief to the film crew, who wouldn't sweat to death, but it was done more for the ladies, who'd be in there with their clothes on.

"Arlene, you're not in this scene, so why don't you wait in the lobby for the Helicopter"? Jane gave direction to the other women. She wanted Donna to sit in-between the two men, with Kerstin and Connie on either side. "Now let's not fight. Connie, do you got a preference?"

Connie, flustered, was unable to decide, and she left it to Kerstin, who chose William. The crew had completed the set-up. They filmed the two naked men as they sat side-by-side on the wooden bench. Rodney's cock was semi-soft for the most part, but a little agitated nonetheless; enough for it to flop onto his thigh, whereas William's was still protruding outward, running parallel to the ground. He was more aroused than Rodney, and was probably now at eleven inches. Rodney was also hanging at about eleven inches, but when you got fourteen inches to play with, eleven inches means that it's still floppy.

The ladies entered the sauna and sat down. There was only room for two cameras, and the third filmed from outside the room, so three beautiful backsides got some screen-time, and one could see the surprised expressions of the men as they encountered the clothed women. Donna motioned for them to part so she could sit in the middle, and Kerstin sat down next to William, her Barbie doll eyes riveted on his muscles before darting down to observe the trophy penis. She sat so close to him that her thigh and his were touching.

Connie wasn't quite as daring, leaving a little space between herself and Rodney, but her smile was just as heartwarming as Kerstin's. She did a quick leg cross and waited for instructions. She absently ran her hand down her skirt and tucked her hem tight against her thigh in an attempt to preserve her modesty. Why she would think of that at this moment was unusual, so she must have done it by instinct. She had bought miniskirts of pink and blue about six months ago in a last-ditch effort to rein in her long-time boyfriend, and it seemed to have worked, the proof being her engagement ring. She too understood the power of a short skirt.

"Now remember ladies, you don't really have to anything sexual. But it would be nice if you Connie, for example, could rub his chest every now and then, and his thigh - you don't have to touch his dick, but the closer you get to it the better. We're gonna let the cameras roll for about five minutes. What I want is for these stud ponies to stiffen up. Boners baby, boners! Miniskirts and boners; that's what we're about!"

"I think they're way ahead of you," laughed Donna. Rodney's cock had upturned slightly, and had just lifted off of his thigh, where it had been resting and, like magic, it was hardening and rising towards his chest. Once the long, smooth shaft got airborne it levitated upward.

"He's got a nice one too, don't you think, honey pie?" Kerstin smiled, but didn't reply.

At this point the people from Japan retreated. The sauna area was too congested, so they filmed from a distance, besides, they weren't there to film hardcore sex. Their retreat put them within range of Herman, and seeing a naked young man wearing a cock clamp was of interest to them, and by the time they got done asking him a few questions they learned that the clamp was a prop, worn for the amusement of his many followers in Japan; that he was the assistant director of the video, in charge of almost everything; he kept Jane grounded and focused - oh, and by the way, was the presenter interested in having dinner with him later that evening?

"Clamp on or off?" Then she said something in Japanese to her associates, who found it hilarious.

Back at the sauna, Jane studied the two men. "I'd say they each have about another inch of growth." That grew murmurs of appreciation. "Donna, I want you to rub their thighs...both men. That ought to get their wienies to salute. You got fire in them hands; I can tell."

Donna smiled. "Yes Ma'am."

"Kerstin, it would be great if you could follow Donna's lead. I'm looking for chest rubbing, thigh touching...anything to turn Billy's sausage into a bone. You think you can do that?" Kerstin nodded.

"Okay, we'll do that for about five minutes. Now remember, they're gonna eventually cum. If they have to beat it themselves that's fine, but anything you do to help them along ...remember the bounty system; the more you do the more you earn."

"Pay as you go," Kerstin said to Donna.

"How much do we get if muscleman fucks my girlfriend while I fuck him in the ass?"

Kerstin opened her mouth in disbelief. "Donna!" But her demeanor indicated that she was open to the idea, if that's what Donna wanted.

"I'd break the bank for that, if you're serious," replied Jane.

"You give us five thousand dollars each?"

"Shit, yeah! Billy boy, you willing to poke the girlfriend and let Butchie ream you?"

William grinned. "Shit yeah!"

Jane looked at Connie, who shook her head no. "I'm not going there," she exclaimed, emphatically.

"I don't want you to. You just stick with what you got. You three ladies are the biggest fucking turn-ons in the history of cinema, and I fucking mean it." And she did; but remember that Jane hadn't been laid in a while.

They began the scene as it called for, with lots of innocent and not-so-innocent touching. Donna quickly lost track of Rodney and focused on William, once the sex thing with him had been agreed upon. Besides, if Kerstin was petting William, so too would she; Kerstin was where the action was - she was the action, and Donna acted like a mother hen, guarding her precious cargo.

Connie spent much of her time staring blankly into space, as if Rodney wasn't even there. He also stared into the horizon, but his penis kept moving and twitching and expanding. Connie altered her routine seemingly at random. Sometimes she smiled, sometimes she turned her head and eyeballed Rodney's dick, sometimes she placed her hand on his chest and rubbed it, while other times she touched his thigh. Then she'd stare blankly into space again and repeat the cycle. She noticed though that thigh touching caused the most penis movement. How did she get herself into this, she wondered? Yet, at the same time, she was thrilled to be a participant.

At one point she fanned her face with her hands, and made a mock expression of being in heat, which Jane really took a liking to, not because it was impromptu and unscripted, but because it looked genuine. She admitted to herself that she had been wrong about her and that Herman's bone had been right all along. I gotta hang with this bitch, she thought - Connie, Leeney and me. Surely her preppy friends would be throwing a bachelorette party for her as the wedding date neared, but it would probably be akin to a high tea with a little naughtiness thrown in so they could pretend that they were having fun.

If Jane threw her a party she'd hire a bunch of straight men with large dicks and tie them up and make them watch as the ladies tried on clothes in front of them, did a little lesbian kissing; whatever it took to turn them on. The goal would be to see if they could get the men so aroused, so hard, that they'd be willing to do anything for an orgasm, even if meant going homo. It would be all about pleasing the bride-to-be. Connie could have her pick of the litter, any combination, any sort of action - whatever she wanted. She could spank them, fuck them, piss on them, get facialized, get her cunt licked...you name it. Or she could instruct them to go down on each other and store the memory for future use. She'd be so sated by the end of the evening that it would carry her through the first ten years of her marriage.

Jesus Christ, what the hell am I doing, Jane thought. Snap out of it, I got a film to direct.

Connie's heart was racing and her mind was going a mile-a-minute, yet on the surface she remained incredibly calm, appearing distant and aloof, almost indifferent. Her stoicism in the face of temptation added a layer of intrigue and eroticism that would otherwise have not existed. Was she acting, or was she just a cross between naturally dopey and intuitive genius? Jane wasn't sure, but she was loving Connie more and more. That girl had no idea how erotic her behavior was, which was ninety-five percent of the appeal.

The truth was that Connie was winging it. She had no idea how she was supposed to react. All she knew was that this was the most daring thing she had ever done, other than her sorority initiation, when she was stripped in front of her sorority sisters, forced to kneel over, and was paddled until her butt cheeks bled. The biggest humiliation was that it was taped without her knowledge, and a fraternity from a nearby men's school with whom they partied was given a copy for their perverted pleasure. Every sister had undergone the ritual, and none seemed to be too upset about it, especially since they were now the perpetrators and no longer the victims. And the frat boys replied in kind, sending them videos of their pledges debasing themselves via a circle jerk.

But that had been forced upon her, and this was voluntary. Connie thought about the very first mixer party she attended after joining the sorority. She had been hit-on by a lot of men, which she found flattering, but she also knew that she was drawing more attention than what was warranted. Surely there were prettier girls there with a history of putting out, so why all the interest in her? Connie soon discovered that the men had all seen her stripped naked, with legs spread, boobs hanging, her clitoris fingered and, finally, her butt blistered by a cane and a paddle. She was embarrassed, and even though she had seen the boys masturbate, it didn't even out, and she never forgot the humiliation, though her mind always returned to it whenever she fantasized. If my sisters could she me now, she thought. She found it thrilling to be here, and who knows, she might have found a new masturbation fantasy to get her though another unfulfilling lovemaking session with her intended beau.

William boned up quickly, not needing the full five minutes. Donna was very aggressive in her fondling. "Don't jerk it," warned Jane. "We don't want dumbass to blow...not yet, anyway. Just play with it." Kerstin kept her hands to William's chest, leaving his lower regions to her partner. She was both aghast and excited at what lay ahead. Donna was so unpredictable, so spontaneous; no wonder she loved her and was willing to do whatever she asked. Plus, five thousand dollars was nothing to sneeze at. Donna had wanted to take William home for a threesome after they were done filming, but why not do it here and get paid?

Rodney was close to full arousal. All the staring and touching was finally getting to him. Connie smiled at the sight of his mammoth erection. Her hand got bolder, and it rested on his thigh, dangerously close to his balls and the base of his enormous shaft. Her growing boldness provided made her feel giddy. Everything up to now belied the trepidation that she had going in. Her boyfriend was going to be a very lucky man when she next saw him, although first things first, and her vibrator would get a good workout as soon as she got home. But Rodney's cock was very tempting; a fourteen-inch monster, rising out of the mist like an apparition, just staring at her, waiting for her to do something

Her passion outweighed her fear; her curiosity overcame her reluctance. What the hell, she thought, just a little touch; she had to feel it, that way she'd remember it forever. It looked like one of those batons that riot police wield. It was so big and so hard...so damn tempting; and it was like Arlene said, who knew if she'd ever get the chance again, so she grabbed it and jerked it for a moment. She had physical contact with his penis for two-and-three-quarter seconds, according to Herman, who timed it when he watched the playback. The best part, from Jane's perspective, was her reaction, for Connie giggled in shame, having gone further than she intended. She put her hands to her face and laughed and shook her head, as if she couldn't believe what she had just done. She also uncrossed her legs, which caused Jane to give thanks and praise to whatever God she believed in, as a small speck of white triangle showed itself and slowly got larger. Upskirt city! And it remained in view for 'seven glorious, wonderful seconds', the boy wearing the cock clamp would later say.

Connie's body tingled from having touched the big dick - not just a big dick, one belonging to someone other than her future husband. However, it was bittersweet. This was indeed her final fling. She would have loved to stroke the giant cock and get it to explode, but she lacked the courage to do so. Something inside her wouldn't, or couldn't, release. It's always better to regret something you have done than something you haven't, but she didn't realize that yet. She wouldn't mind impaling herself on the black pole either, but it was a fantasy only; she'd have to be content watching it get self-serviced, which was still a pretty good consolation prize. Hopefully her future grandchildren will appreciate the sacrifice. Connie could never show it to them had she jerked him off, but watching him masturbate...sure, why not? Isn't that every women's fantasy? That it was a giant black cock was technically irrelevant, but how that would enhance the story in the years ahead!

12