Jane's Play Thing Pt. 02

Story Info
Jane pulls me further into her web.
3.5k words
4.49
19.9k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More dessert," she whispered seductively in my ear. I whimpered as her hand began to squeeze and pump my sex sensitive cock but didn't even think to stop her.

After all that sex around and under the dining room table my poor cock felt like it was raw. Jane didn't appear overly concerned with my discomfort as she dragged me off the floor by my erection and down the hallway towards her bedroom.

"Oh stop whining like a little sissy," she hissed slapping me playfully me on my bare buttocks. My tender manhood twitched as I gasped with shock and excitement.

Jane's grasp tightened while she beamed realising how excited she was making me. Stopping in the hallway Jane pressed her body against mine purring gently into my neck, "Oooh does Danny like being called a sissy or does he like being spanked?" Jane's fist pumped my swollen tender cock while I whimpered in response.

Jane giggled enjoying my weakened state. She then began to stroke my cock gently while raking her finger nails over my buttocks. With her breath hot on my neck my head swam as I panted with a mixture of pain and euphoria. "Or does my little sissy boy Danny want both?" Jane whispered barely audible before nipping my ear sharply with her teeth. My knees buckled and I had to lean into the wall to stay upright.

Still giggling Jane yanked harshly on my cock propelling through her bedroom door. Before I could react she used the momentum to swing me around painfully until I collided with the edge of her bed. Off balance I was defenseless when with a firm hand in the middle of my chest Jane pushed sending me sprawling onto her bed. Still gripping my cock Jane came with me.

Surprised my cry of alarm turned into a gurgle of pain when Jane's fist full of cock smashed into my balls as we bounced onto the bed. Waves of pain radiated out from my balls as I curled up into a fetal position whimpering. Trying not to laugh Jane cried out, "Ooh my poor baby!"

Jane still hadn't released her grip on my cock and she tugged lightly on it to force me to uncurl myself exposing my poor battered manhood to her. With her free hand Jane stroked my bruised scrotum while murmuring, "Poor baby, poor baby." I could only tremble and twitch as I moaned in response. Giving me a look filled with mock sympathy Jane finally lent into my groin to kiss each of my balls.

Jane lingered over my balls until she felt my cock twitch in her hand before rising to bestow a triumphant smile upon me gleefully announcing, "There you go. All better!" She continued to beam at me while I eyed her dubiously and my balls pulsed with a dull ache. "Oh Danny," she grinned into my bewildered face, "you'll soon forget them." I whimpered with renewed emphasis as her nails raked my poor balls less gently.

I wasn't sure whether Jane's blow to my balls was on purpose or just a happy accident as she appeared to take too much pleasure in the result. In my distracted state I was barely aware of my poor raw cock deflating in her steely grip. Jane flipped and flopped my manhood around pouting her lower lip out dramatically.

I was hoping that she would see it as a good time to take a break but the glint in her eye as she contemplated my limpness forewarned me that Jane had thought of something new to try. From her bedside table Jane produced a box. From the box she extracted a pale blue device that I had never seen the like of before. Waving it before my eyes she gurgled innocently, "Want to give this a try?"

Before I could get out a response she grinned with wild mischievous eyes telling me, "You'll love it!" The device had two nubs and two rings. Deftly Jane slipped first one ring over my fat though flaccid cock and the other over my numb but tender scrotum while I squirmed and mewed meekly. The larger nub ended up at the base of my cock while the smaller one was tucked up against my perineum.

Jane checked her handy work minutely as she began to gently stroke my cock again. She seemed pleased with her efforts looking up at me with a knowing smile. "It's a cock ring," she purred happily, "and these are vibrators," she giggled flicking the nub at the base of my cock as I looked on confused and uncertain. My confusion was soon forgotten when with out any warning Jane lent forward and enveloped my cock with her hot moist mouth.

The effect was almost immediate. My cock started to engorge and I soon felt the plastic ring at the base of my cock digging in. Jane soon had me moaning with pleasure as she delicately massaged my cock with her mouth. When I reached for her head with my hands she stopped immediately and I froze. Holding my cock with her lips Jane turned her head to give me a withering look. Taken aback I quickly pulled my hands away holding them up so she could see them.

Still Jane held my gaze with a stern don't fuck with me look. Uncertainly I slipped my hands behind my head mouthing "Sorry," to her. After a lengthily pause Jane still held my gaze but began to purr with my cock in her mouth. The sensation was amazing. My cock swelled further in appreciation and my breathing became ragged. My body literally lurched off the bed when unexpectedly Jane switched on the tiny vibrator behind my balls.

I cried out thrusting my pelvis up and my half hard cock into Jane's throat. Jane was expecting the reaction swallowing my cock and clamping her lips around the base of it. As I twitched and quivered Jane flicked on the second vibrator. With a wail of elation and excitement I bucked in Jane's grasp reaching for her head with my hands again. The vibrator made my cock tremble adding to the buzzing of the smaller vibrator beneath my balls.

I was so excited it took me a moment to realise Jane had pulled away and was giving me that withering look again. She stared at me until I stopped flinching though I couldn't contain my body's trembling beneath constant trembling of the vibrators. Jane arched an eyebrow at me and in a deeply condescending voice half inquired half told me, "So you can't control yourself can you."

My body shuddered as a flood of pre-cum oozed from the tip of my straining cock. I tried to answer Jane but it came out in a gurgle of nonsense. "Never mind sweetie," Jane purred, "Janie knows how to help you."

Ignoring my throbbing slick member Jane grabbed me by the wrist pulling my arm up above my head. Already tied to the bedstead was a scarf. Jane straddled my torso using the scarf to tie my wrist over my head. Jane was getting excited. I could see it in her eyes, she was seething with excitement and need. It was mesmerizing, captivated by her passion I raised my other arm up to allow her to tie it off too.

"That should keep you out of trouble Danny," she purred seductively into my ear starting to kiss my neck while slowly grind her naked body onto mine.

Jane was totally in control and loving it. Her hands traveled over my body owning it. Sprawling full length on top of me Jane kissed me. Gently at first, then more vigorously, then she bit my lip. I squealed in pain wincing while Jane drew back to watch me closely. I flinched when she lent down to kiss me again and Jane pulled away. Laying on my body Jane's expression turned hard. Slowly, deliberately she slid her legs up the sides of my torso. Pushing with both hands on my chest she sat upright and stared coolly down at me.

A sardonic smile creased her lips as she started shaking head back and forth with fake sadness. I winced again as Jane began to dig her nails into my chest. When she had two fists full of my flesh Jane told me, "Daniel do not ever pull away from me," as I winced in pain.

Jane pulled up, her nails ripping at my flesh drawing a long intensive, "Aaaahhh..." from me while she sneered, "Do you understand Daniel?"

Only able to pant, "ah-ah-ahhh..." I nodded my head desperately yes.

Jane finally relented when I was able to wail out "Yes! I understand. I understand!"

Jane's nails left indents in my flesh that tingled painfully and the vibrator continued to hum between my legs. My entire body was quivering as I stared up into Jane's impervious glare. I was very aware of the weight of Jane on my chest and the heat of her loins as I panted for breath.

I actually squeaked with fear but didn't dare flinch away as Jane lowered her face towards mine again. She smiled indulgently before kissing me passionately. Again her lips possessed mine. She was incredibly gentle now as she slid body back down mine until she felt her pubic mound graze the tip of my erection.

Jane froze. Her lips were pressed to mine but I knew not to kiss her as she held herself still. Then in a sudden frenzy of activity she sat up and spun around. I could make out the crease of her ass through the sheer material of her dress. Kneeling over my stomach Jane reach back with both hands and gripped the hem of her dress. Slowly she slide her dress up to expose the globes of her buttocks. Looking wantonly over her shoulder Jane shook her buttocks for me and I groaned.

Jane beamed leaning down onto all fours. Staring at her from behind I was spellbound by the beauty of her delicate pussy lips. While I stared Jane started to back up. Soon her buttocks loomed over my face. "Remember what I did for you earlier Danny?" Jane's voice asked as if from another world.

"Oh yes Jane," was my panting response.

Jane lower her buttocks towards my face and I lifted my head to kiss her ass. Jane held her buttocks just close enough so that I could cover it in kisses. Relishing my task I playfully nipped Jane's butt like she had nipped mine. What happened next happened in a flash. Jane lurched away with short screech of alarm then spun back around again and slapped me full in the face. Hard. "Don't you ever bite me again Danny," she hissed meanly in my face before rearing back to slap me again.

I was stunned. My cheeks burned from both the slaps and some kind of inexplicable shame. I was trying say I was sorry but Jane had spun around again presenting her ass for my attentions. Still confused I immediately kissed the place where I had nipped her as gently as I could. Jane waited. I kissed her buttocks again and almost in tears I murmured quietly, "I'm very sorry Jane."

"Show me how sorry you are bitch," Jane hissed in response lowering her ass towards my face. I kissed Jane's ass as if it was the only thing left for me to do. Her cheeks spread exposing her pert rose bud anus and without hesitation I kissed it. Pursing my lips I kissed Jane's anus as passionately as I could. I pecked my lips around Jane's anus before planting my mouth over it to begin gently probing Jane with my tongue.

Jane shivered as my tongue entered her from behind. A long loud moan filled the room as Jane pressed her buttocks back and I hardened my tongue probing as deeply as possibly into her funky hole. Jane began to lift and lower her buttocks in unison with a chanting moan causing my hard tongue to fuck her ass.

She eventually reached between her legs to stroke pussy and clitoris. I swirled my tongue around in her anus to intensify the sensation for her. Jane's buttocks clenched over my face. I could feel her fingers working vigorously on her clit. Jane bounced her ass up and down on my tongue exploding with an orgasm.

I swirled my tongue about the rim of Jane's anus while she continued to caress her clit with fingers, moaning. Her body bucked and twitched until she collapsed in a heap on my chest. Jane panted lightly as she rested on my body. Her head was next to cock and I could feel her soft warm breath wafting over me.

Very slowly Jane rose to sit astride my groin. Reaching for the hem of her dress she pulled it over head casting it aside. Jane stretched her pressing her pussy down onto my vibrating cock. Wet pussy lips enveloped my manhood. I sighed with appreciation of the fantastic way it felt. Jane looked over her shoulder and giggled gently rocking her hips back and forth enjoying caressing me.

Barely rising Jane spun around on my body to face me. I watched enthralled as her chest heaved. She looked absolutely ravishing. Beaming she wiggled her hips gently to massage my throbbing member with hot pussy. Leaning forward to brace herself on my chest Jane picked up the pace of her caressing.

I was so distracted by Jane's caressing of my rigid cock I barely noticed that she was also playfully tweaking my nipples as well. When Jane's thumbs closed over my nipples and twisted she once again had my full attention. Watching me dispassionately Jane rocked her hips sliding her wet pussy lips up and down my shaft while twisting my nipples further. Soon Jane was twisting and pulling on my poor tortured nipples while I bucked wildly beneath her trying not to cry out.

Jane rode my trashing body pulling harshly on my nipples and crushing her pubis onto mine. Suddenly she released my nipples arching her back pressing me into the mattress. Jane threw back her head and howled as her body jerked and spasm through another intense orgasm. Forgotten I watched in awe as Jane eked out as much pleasure as possible from her orgasm. My nipples tingled from her abuse my every breath accentuating the pain while my crotch continued to hum and pulse beneath Jane's pussy.

Jane's breasts heaved from the intensity of her orgasm. Her nipples stood out rock hard. With her disheveled hair and flushed neck and face Jane looked even more stunning. Looking down into expectant eyes Jane playfully ground her hips over my cock. She watched intently as my expression turned from expectant to lustful. When Jane had me panting with need she rose suddenly dismounting my body with a nonchalant, "Oh I almost forgot!"

I was gasping for release as the cooler night air accentuated how hot Jane's pussy had been over my erection. Jane started caressing my inner thighs slowly but firmly spreading them apart. From her magic box she produced a stubby black anal plug. Jane watched me intently as I watched the plug. I watched her slip the plug between her thighs and saw her eyes flutter as she probed her pussy with the plug. With a heavy sigh she withdrew the plug from between her and inspected the now glistening black stub.

With a knowing smirk Jane pressed the plug between my butt cheeks. Without thinking I spread my legs further to give her better access. Giggling Jane slapped my inner playfully exclaiming, "I knew you'd want this!"

Panting I flushed redly, ashamed but far too excited to care. Jane forced the slick plug against my anus waiting for it to relax before pushing it home. As the plug entered my ass it took my breath as I threw my head back in a soundless cry of ecstasy. My anus clutched at the plug while a laughing Jane slapped my inner thigh again. I was so distracted by the plug I barely felt it. Shaking her head with knowing pleasure Jane settled down next to me.

Resting her elbow on my thigh Jane ignored my needy mewing while she languorously stroked her own body. Any movement I made focused my attention on the enormous feeling black plug in my ass. I watched. I panted. Still she ignored me. Taking a long deep breath Jane thrust her breasts out as her stroking fingers slipped between her legs. Jane's breasts rose and fell hypnotically as her fingers worked between her thighs. My mouth gaped open, my cock twitched and my anus clenched as I watched the erotic spectacle before me.

With a seductive gasp Jane pulled her fingers free. They were shiny slick with her pussy juices. Casting a coy look my way Jane reached out to brush her moist fingers over my upper lip leaving a heady wet trail behind. I breathed her scent in deeply darting my tongue out to taste it. Jane smiled rubbing her middle finger over my protruding tongue.

The taste was stronger, delicious. Jane held her finger there and I kissed it, pulling at it with my lips. Jane gurgled delighted allowing me to suck her finger into my mouth. Suckling on it I massaged Jane's finger clean with my tongue. Jane pulled it out only to press all her fingers against my lips.

I tried to caress them with my tongue but Jane pressed harder forcing three of them into my mouth. Jane pumped her slick fingers in and out of my mouth mechanically deeper and deeper with each thrust until she was gagging me with them. Despite my gagging and obvious discomfort Jane continued.

While forcing one hand into my throat Jane grasped my erection with the other. I tried to pull away. I tried to shake her free. I started wrestling madly with the scarves binding my wrists ignoring the shifting plug in my butt. Jane squeezed my poor cock until I was screaming onto the fingers in my throat. Eventually I ended up sobbing at the futility of struggling and I quietened down.

Unrelenting Jane straddled my body guiding my cock towards her hot wet pussy. She used the tip of my cock to spread her juices around and caress her clit before impaling herself on it. Jane pressed herself down onto my cock grinding herself against the cock rings vibrator. She rode me hard, using my cock while mercilessly gagging me with her fingers.

All the sensations assaulting my body for so long were driving crazy and just when I didn't think I could stand it any longer I came. My cock felt like it was erupting inside Jane's pussy. The orgasm was so intense my body went rigid as I howled over Jane's fingers. It felt like I was about to explode as a series of spasms shuddered through me. I think I blacked out.

I became aware of Jane's pussy clenching and releasing my still erect cock as my anus pulsed spasmodically. When she realised I regained my senses Jane smiled pulling her fingers from my mouth. "Ooh baby," she cooed, "I thought I had killed you."

I could only moan in response unable to get past the numbness gripping my brain and body. Jane giggled resting her hands on my shoulders to pull herself off my cock. The cock ring was keeping it rigid but my cock felt raw. Jane crawled up my body brushing my face with her erect nipples. Holding onto the headboard she knelt on my shoulders astride my head with her pussy over my face. Jane pussy was puffy and red, and while stared bemused up at it she began to slowly undulate her hips clenching and unclenching her abdominals.

Holding on with one hand Jane then caressed her clit with the other hand in front of me. I watched in awe. At first a pearl of white fluid appeared. In slow motion it formed into a droplet that dripped to land on the tip of my nose. As wondered at the warm goo dribbling down the side of my nose Jane's pussy gushed forth a cascade of our mixed cum coating my face. I could hear her crying out as another flood of cum gushed forth filling my nostrils and mouth. Before I could swallow or deal with fluid Jane smashed her pubis onto my face. Jane humped my face with wild abandon emulating what she had done in the dining room earlier in the evening.

I swooned beneath Jane no longer caring. When I came to my wrists were still bound uncomfortably over my head. Though the cock ring and vibrators were gone I was highly aware of the fullness in my ass. Jane was snuggled up against me deep asleep. Laying there I replayed the events of the evening through my minds eye in disbelief though wondering how it was that my poor raw cock was again starting to engorge.