Jane's Play Thing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An all knowing smile spread across Jane's face as she slowly pulled her cock from me stopping with the bulbous knob stretching my boy holes entrance. Jane's finger nails pulsed painfully into my buttocks as she held me the captivated in suspense. Digging in her nails until I winced with pain Jane pressed her hips forward filling me with her big blue cock once more. I groaned as the mixture of pain and pleasure swept through me.

Impaled on her cock my body felt as though it was having a seizure. Sensing the moment of my complete loss of control Jane reached between her thighs to switch on her big blue cock. Immediately it thrummed over it's entire length pulsing out from my anus through my entire body. In the mirror Jane's eyes rolled appreciatively as knob inside her pussy thrummed in unison and the double ended cock vibrated against her clitoris.

Taking a moment to enjoy the experience Jane's grip on my buttocks loosen. The lessening of pain and the thrumming cock sent another wave of emotion raging through my overloaded senses. Between my legs my cock flooded the panty crotch with more ejaculate. Looking into the mirror I was held rapt by the look of total control possessing Jane's features. Smiling triumphantly Jane mouthed, "You're so fucking mine now, bitch."

My knees buckled with the knowledge that she was right. Cackling gleefully Jane pressed her hips forward letting my sinking weight force her blue cock back inside me. Trying to hang onto the vanity for support I groaned wantonly as her cock filled me. My groan became a yelp as Jane's hand smashed into my butt cheek. "Yeah Bitch," she screamed in the confined space, "time you learned what it's like to be the fuckee!"

Before I could fully comprehend what she meant Jane's nails dug in deeply as she started rapidly rocking her hips back and forth driving her cock into me with short sharp strokes. Every driving stroke forced a high pitched oh from me until it became one long low moan. "That's it slut!" Jane laughed, "take Janie's cock!"

As I gurgled and groaned Jane asked me giggling, "You like having me fuck you bitch?"

With her cock pumping in and out of me so fast I could only nod my head yes. My inability to speak made Jane laugh louder hollering, "Oh yeah Bitch! Janie's gonna fuck you good!"

Three loud smacks resounded in the bathroom as Jane slapped my butt cheek growling, "Ask me to fuck you harder."

My face scrunched up as Jane's nails ripped at hands full of my flesh but somehow I managed to pant out, "Please fuck me harder Jane."

Immediately Jane picked up the pace of her assault driving into me harder and faster. With a wicked leer Jane laughed, "Tell me you love my cock."

My head bobbed in unison to Jane's thrusting as I struggled to tell her, "Oh god, I love your cock Jane."

Jane met my admission with a degradingly wicked laugh announcing, "Oh sweetie I am going to make you crave Janie's cock!"

Jane was relentless. When she tired of fucking me rapidly she changed to pulling her cock slowly from me then slamming it back into my ass to the hilt. "Ask me to fuck you." She panted slowly drawing her cock out.

"Please fuck me Janieeee!" I squealed as she slammed her big blue cock deeply into my ass her hips slapping into my butt cheeks.

"Yeah Bitch," Jane seethed into my ear repeatedly slapping my ass, "tell Janie you wanna be her bitch!"

"Oh god," I whimpered draped over the vanity unable to support my own weight as Jane kept hammering my ass with her cock the rest of my response lost in a long whining moan.

"Come on Sissy," Jane sneered, "take Janie's cock!" When all I could do is whine in response Jane laughed and fucked me harder.

Suddenly Jane stopped with her cock buried to the hilt in my ass. Her fingers flexed into my flesh as she began to slowly gyrate her hips grinding her pubic mound against the thrumming blue cock in my ass. "Oooh sweetie," Jane cooed as her eyes fluttered closed and her began to sway on her shoulders. "I love making a man my bitch," she breathed heavily. Jane's body twitched slightly and she mewed her appreciation before giggling, "you are going to make such a perfect little fuck puppet slut." I could only simper in response.

Jane continued to sway pressing in harder seeking more pleasure from the knob end of the big blue cock. "Oh fuck yeah," she whispered. "Oh fuck yeah," she murmured louder. "Fuck yeah," Jane growled her flexing fingers still gripping my flesh making me mew pathetically. Jane used her grip on my hips to thrust my ass back against her gyrating mound. "Fuck yeah Bitch," Jane snarled, "Jane's gonna cum. Jane's gonna fill her bitch full of cum!" Jane was howling and digging her finger nails in so deeply I screeched in pain.

Jane's pussy gushed her orgasm over the thrumming blue cock. I could feel the wetness of her orgasm trickling down my legs as Jane gripped my flesh fiercely.

In the bathroom of the upstairs apartment directly above seated on her toilet Doreen sneered her displeasure at the sounds coming through the vent from the apartment below. She was going to so get that whore Jane she thought to herself as masterbated. "I'm going to fuck that slut over good," Doreen muttered to herself strumming her clit furiously with her fingers. "Fuck her over real good," she sighed squeezing her legs together cumming to the sound of Jane's newest bitch screaming below her.

12