Jane's Play Thing Pt. 05

Story Info
Jane makes me her bitch.
3k words
4.31
12.7k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mew of relief echoed about the bathroom as Jane's fingers relaxed releasing my tortured flesh from her fierce grip. With a drawn out groan of satisfaction she slumped over me, letting her weight pin me against the hard edge of the bathroom vanity. Jane's breasts pressed into my back as she nuzzled my neck contentedly.

She had slipped into a languid post orgasmic state interrupted occasionally by short sudden intense tremors. After which she would giggle girlishly and press herself against me harder. The spasms would cause her vagina muscles to clench and unclench around the still thrumming knob of the double ended dildo she had used to fuck me with sending pulses of sensation up my ass.

Just when I thought Jane had passed out she suddenly pressed her hands against me arching her back dramatically. With a loud long sigh Jane humped my butt playfully a couple of times ignoring my grunts of discomfort before deftly dismounting the dildo. With her forearm pressed into my lower back pinning me to the vanity Jane hummed to herself. Catching my eye in the mirror she watched me intensely gauging my condition.

A wicked self satisfied smile spread across her face as Jane realised just how devastated her treatment of me had left me. "Did my little sweetie enjoy being fucked," Jane inquired of my reflection with mock sweetness. "Hmmmm," she purred feeling my body tense as her fingers played lightly over the dildo protruding from my ass.

There was an mischievous glint in her eyes that had me shivering with trepidation as I nodded my head weakly yes. Jane giggled watching my face closely while starting to play with the dildo's intensity dial while her hand pressed it more firmly into my ass. When my body convulsed with a lurching spasm in response to the dildo pulsing deeply in my boy hole Jane's laugh of delight filled the bathroom.

"Hmmmm yesss," she hissed in my ear, "sweetie's still liking that big blue cock up his ass." I could only manage to whimper in response but Jane didn't seem interested. With powerful push that left me weak kneed Jane forced the dildo to the hilt in my ass. While I squirmed trying to accommodate the entire length Jane pulled up my panties wedging them between the cheeks of my butt to hold the thing in place.

With a slap to my tender ass cheek Jane turned to survey the bathroom. "There is so much you have to do sweetie," she announced with mock concern holding my trembling body over the vanity with her hand in the small of my back. Looking at me in the mirror she beamed brightly as if just realising something and then with a giggle of delight shrugged her shoulders telling me, "So I guess I best let you get at it!"

When Jane's hand left the small of my back my weak knees couldn't hold me up and with a soft groan I sank to the floor. My groan turned to anguish as my body was forced to accommodate the changing position of the big blue dildo in my ass. From above me Jane's voice sounded distant as she admonished me, "Oh sweetie enough of your whining." When I squeaked pathetically in response Jane dropped to her haunches beside me.

Grasping me by my hair she pulled my face to face hers. Jane just looked at me for a moment before asking quietly, "Are you enjoying this experience Daniel?" Caught by surprise at the sincerity of the question and genuinely inquisitive look on Jane's face I was incapable of coherent a response. Jane shook her head sadly adding, "I'm really trying to make this as special for you as possible." I watched dumbfounded as she wiped away a tear forming in the corner of her eye. Memories of the previous 24 hours that felt like a week flooded my senses. What Jane had done to me, for me, seemed to change. With a sniff of hurt Jane informed me, "But if I have gone too far, done something, anything, that has been too much for you I'm sorry."

I gaped at her. Dumbfounded. Confused. My mouth formed around words I couldn't get out. Jane watched me silently, intensely, waiting for me to regain enough composure to make some kind of reply. Her hand in my hair slipped down to gently caress my face for a moment before Jane murmured quietly, "Well, I will give you a moment to think about it." With a weary sigh Jane rose and headed out the of the bathroom door. Half way through the door she turned to inform me, "I will be in my room please don't disturb me." And she was gone.

I listen to the sound of her heels recede down the hallway and winced at the slamming of her bedroom door. Left there kneeling on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor I shook my head in wonder. After a moment I realised that I hadn't even thought about why I had stayed as long as I had and allowed Jane to treat me as she had.

At first it was the raw excitement of sex. Different sex. I loved being submissive, dominated, feeling like I had no choice in what was happening. Then as the situation escalated I thought I was trapped against my will. How could I leave? I had only cold wet clothes to wear. I was trapped. Or was I just making excuses. As I knelt there and played over in my mind the various things that had happen since Jane's wondering if I was interested in something "sexually different". And oh god it certainly had been different.

Taking a deep breath I reached behind me to remove Jane's double ended dildo that was still humming in my ass. As my hand closed over it it caused the throbbing end deep within me to change its tempo. My body shuddered in response to the new stimulation. Without thinking I flicked my wrist to drive the thing in deeper. A squeak of distress and pleasure escaped my lips as my eyes rolled back in their sockets. I shuddered again sighing deeply before reaching down with my other hand to caress my hardening cock through the front panel of the cum soaked panty it was encased in.

An electric charge raced through my body making it feel like my every nerve ending was tingling. I closed my eyes pulsing the dildo into my ass while slipping my fingers into the gooey mess in the crotch of my panty. "Fuck", I thought to myself, "how had I produced so much cum?" With my fingers liberally coated I pulled my hand away.

Opening my eyes I stared vacantly at my cum slick fingers. The tip of my tongue poked from between my lips moistening them. Drawing my fingers towards my mouth my lips parted to allow me to caress the tip of my tongue with a cum slick finger. Rolling my tongue wetly over the digit I tasted myself. My cum. I moaned and sucked the finger into my mouth. Holding it there for a moment I savoured the flavour of my ejaculate. Pursing my wet lips I forced the finger out of my mouth closing them over the tip, holding it there. Slowly I sucked it back in tasting my cum and coating it with my saliva. I sucked it in and forced it out. First only the tip, then sucking more and more of my finger deeper and deeper, faster and faster into my hot moist mouth.

I was consumed, without even thinking about it my other hand was furiously pumping Jane's big blue dildo into my ass in unison with my sucking. My cock was now stretching the material of my panty taunt. With a whimper I held the entire length of my finger in my mouth while pushing steadily on the dildo in my ass as I came. My body convulsed as the orgasm spurted fresh cum into my already cum soaked panty. I whined over the finger in my mouth and my ass clenched fiercely on the dildo buried deeply within it.

I lay in a ruined, rumpled heap on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor gently sucking on my finger like it was a child's pacifier. I didn't know whether to cry, rush head long for the front door or crawl to Jane and beg for forgiveness. A shiver of resignation trembled through me as I realised I could choose none other than Jane. There really was no other choice, I was hers, more, I wanted to be hers. A sob of relief and self loathing shook me to my core as I broke down wiping away tears.

When I eventually recovered enough to move I busied myself with cleaning the bathroom. I washed the anal plug, scoured Jane's bathtub and cleaned everywhere just in case. Once the bathroom was gleaming I lit scented candles and drew Jane a steaming hot bath. After adding bath salts I slipped down the hall to tap lightly on Jane's bedroom door.

I heard her foot steps on the other side but still jumped with fright when she jerked open the door. Startled I fumbled to find the words to address the impervious Jane standing before me.

Eventually Jane drawled, "What is it?"

Bumbling I muttered, "I have a bath ready for you Jane."

"Do you," Jane sang out mocking me. When I didn't respond immediately she added coldly, "Why would you do that?"

Uncertainly I squeaked out meekly, "I wished to please you Jane."

"Did you now," Jane smirked with a hint of knowing amusement in her eyes. Not waiting for me to find an answer Jane sang out merrily, "Well let's go see then." Reaching for my hand she pulled me along behind her down the hallway.

"Oh my," she cried stopping in the doorway. "Oh sweetie how very clever of you," Jane enthused taking in the steaming bath and candles flickering in the gleaming bathroom.

Entering she reached out to test the water temperature before turning to bestow a joyous smile upon me. Thrilled with her pleasure I beamed back. "Very nice sweetie," Jane whispered, "very nice. Now come take my robe and help me in." Comically I rushed to obey elated to be of service.

Jane allowed me to slip her robe from her shoulders before giving me her hand as she stepped gingerly into the bath. Jane continued to hold my hand as she settled back into her bath stretching out languidly thoroughly enjoying the soothing steaming water. "Oh this is so very nice sweetie, "Jane purred, "just what I needed."

Breathing in the bouquet of scented candles and bath salts Jane pulled me down beside the tub murmuring quietly, "kneel sweetie." Enthusiastically I complied. I knelt there on the cold hard tiles awaiting the beautiful Jane's pleasure. Releasing my hand Jane rolled her head back onto the bath tubs edge, closed her eyes and took long soothing breaths.

I watched her and waited. Jane would occasionally shift or take a deeper breath and I would tense with anticipation waiting to be useful. My body was trembling, my knees were aching, I squirmed restlessly as my euphoria at having pleased Jane evaporated.

Just when I thought that Jane had probably fallen asleep she opened one eye to scan me thoughtfully. I stopped squirming hopefully waiting for something, anything from Jane. "Why are you still here Daniel?" Jane eventually inquired dispassionately.

As I gaped at the unexpected question Jane continued matter-of-factly, "I'm getting mixed messages from you Daniel. I don't know whether you've been enjoying the experiences I have been arranging for you or if you sticking around because you just don't have anything else to do."

My mouth open and closed several times but nothing coherent seemed to come out. Uninterested Jane mused, "There are so many experiences I have to share with you Daniel but I am afraid that you don't appreciate it. In fact Daniel I can't help feeling that I am wasting my time!"

Jane's look became a withering glare. She sat upright in the tub leaned towards me sneering, "What is you want Daniel?" Stunned I could only stare back at her like a startled bunny. "Let me make this easy for you Daniel," Jane hissed, "either you stay here with me and let me rock your world with experiences you never even dreamed of or you go grab you clothes and fuck off." When I didn't respond, couldn't respond, Jane shook her head at how pathetic I was smirking, "What a hopeless twat." Stung I tried to plead with her but Jane just held up her hand to stop me and announced, "You have to the count of ten Daniel, yes or no. Stay or leave!"

"But Jane" I managed to stammer out before Jane thundered, "ONE!"

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck swam in my head while Jane counted. Before she got to six I heard myself whisper, "I want to stay."

Jane stopped counting. She stared at me for a long time before asking quietly, "What was that Daniel?"

My head drooped, I didn't dare look at her as I murmured once more, "I would like to stay please Jane."

Jane didn't respond. The quiet of the bathroom was only disturbed by the occasional ripple of bath water as she shifted her position. When I dared to look up Jane was resting her head on the tubs edge again, eyes closed, seemingly ignoring me.

I was confused and unsure of what to do. Before I could determine a plan Jane sat upright announcing, "This bath water has gone cold." Turning on me she directed me imperviously, "Get my shower ready for me."

My attempt to spring into action to comply was made impossible by the cramps of having spent so much time kneeling on the floor. "Would you hurry up," Jane cried in exasperation. Stumbling I managed to get the shower flowing nearly soaking myself in the process.

"Help me up," Jane demanded holding out a hand. Gripping her hand I helped her stand and step from the tub. Once on the tiles Jane brushed me off heading for the warm embrace of the shower. While showering Jane ignored me entirely until she was finished. Stepping from the shower she absently commanded, "My towel."

Scurrying I retrieved it from the wrack to present it to Jane only to have her snatch it away dismissively. While Jane dried herself I watched expectantly. As she was drying her hair Jane suddenly stopped as if noticing me unexpectedly. Looking at me quizzically she inquired, "Why are you still dressed?" Without waiting for an answer she muttered, "Strip."

Hesitantly I removed my apron embarrassed by how soiled the panty I was wearing was. Jane either didn't notice or didn't care, either way she snapped sharply, "Get on with it." Jolted into action I quickly shed the soiled panty leaving everything on the floor.

"You need to bathe," Jane informed me as she primped and preened. I started for the shower when Jane's hand gripped my elbow. "Oh no bitch," she hissed meanly turning me towards the tub, "bath first." Snorting derisively at my shocked expression Jane chortled, "That's right sweetie you are now my bitch and you do what I tell you."

While I digested Jane's pronouncement she directed me into the bath putting pressure on my head to get me to sink down into the tepid water. While I lay there stunned in Jane's used bath water she went back to drying herself tonelessly humming a tune.

As uncertainty began to gnaw at my decision to stay Jane sank down beside the tub playing with the few remaining bubbles absentmindedly. "I sense you are having second thoughts sweetie," she murmured quietly. I looked her in the eye gauging her sincerity while she continued, "hmm, look, I understand. You're still not convinced."

Shivering with the coolness of the water and the intensity of my emotions when I went to respond I could only swallow hard and look away.

Jane's voice drew me back, "Alright then Daniel," she announced in a low voice, "you chose to stay. If," She let the word hang between us before adding, "you are going. Go now. Get your clothes and get out. But if," and Jane paused again for dramatic effect then continuing with building passion, "you are staying you will tell me right now, immediately, that you are my bitch. That you want to be my bitch. And that you accept your position as my bitch from now on."

I dared to look at her. Jane held my gaze coolly, waiting. Time seemed to stop. The now cold bath water enveloped me and I shivered uncontrollably. Jane watched. With a whimper bordering on despair I looked Jane directly in the eye and whispered, "I am your bitch Jane."

Jane's expression didn't change. Nervously I added, "I want to be your bitch Jane." When I didn't continue immediately Jane arched an eye brow suggestively. A shiver that made the bath water ripple shuddered through my body as I informed Jane that, "I accept my position as your bitch Jane."

I looked at her expectantly but her expression remained cold as if she wasn't wholly convinced. "Fine," she finally admitted. "You are now my bitch Daniel. Don't disappoint me."

"No Jane," I responded meekly, "I won't."

"We'll see," Jane offered rising. Standing over me in the tub my hopes that she would allow me to get out were dashed when she reached for the soiled pair on nylon panties I had been wearing and slipped them over my head. I didn't dare move, I was too shocked to offer resistance. Jane arranged the cum soaked panty so that the crotch covered my nose and mouth. As I breathed in the strong acrid scent of my spent ejaculate Jane massaged the crotch over my lips eventually forcing more and more of the gooey mess into my mouth. When she was satisfied Jane commanded, "Bite." And I clenched my teeth into cum sodden panty.

Jane then used the sash from her robe to tie the panty in place. All I could taste was my cum. All I could smell was my cum. My body continued to shiver in the frigid bath water as Jane whispered in my ear, "Wait here. I will be right back."