Jane's Story

Story Info
Daddy's Girl becomes Daddy's Woman.
5.1k words
4.33
84.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction meant for the enjoyment of readers. This is only my seventh story submitted. I thank everyone who commented on my others. The positive comments provided encouragement while the negative comments pointed out my mistakes and helped me not to repeat them. I thank every reader who vote, (the rating is the only way authors can gauge the acceptably of our work). A very special THANKS to all who take the time to write a comment. Finally, I want to make it clear that everyone involved in sex is eighteen or older.

This story follows the adventures of Oscar and his daughter Jane as she explores the mystery of becoming a woman. It starts from where OSCAR AND IRENE, a story I submitted to Loving Wives ended.

*****

Jane's Story

Jane could hardly remember when she first started having sexual feelings for her father. She had always been a daddy's girl and Oscar had always gone out of his way to encourage her, or at least she thought he had. One of her favorite childhood memories was of her curling up in Oscar's lap while they sat on the sofa, watching TV. She could still close her eyes and feel his gentle hands rubbing her back and playing in her hair.

She could also remember the funny feeling thing she sometimes felt when there was a movie on TV with a lot of scantily dressed women. Daddy seemed to change when they were on; the thing got bigger and harder and he would seem to pay more attention to watching the show than holding her. Even at that young age she knew that women showing lots of skin pleased Daddy and she was determined to look and act like those women so Daddy wouldn't notice them but would give her all his attention

A few years back things started changing; they moved into a big house in North Carolina and Uncle Joe started living with them. That's when Daddy, Momma and Uncle Joe started spending most of their time after work in the big room upstairs, while she and Jillian were told to stay in their rooms downstairs. It's true they had all the gadgets and toys anyone could imagine, but being kids they would sneak upstairs to listen outside the big room's locked door. The sounds they heard were too much for them to understand; they thought Uncle Joe was hurting Momma while Daddy must have stopped him, cause Momma never showed any sign of being hurt.

When Jane turned fourteen her parents gave each girl a computer with access to the internet. They had blocked some sites with something called a password, which aroused the girl's curiosity. They studied everything they could find about computers and within two months had broken the password and discovered the world of porn. Finally Jane could understand the noises from the big room. One night they found the door unlocked and when they went inside, the adults didn't notice them at first. They watched their personal porn show until Jillian coughed.

When the adults realized they had been discovered, Momma tried to explain what was happening. Jane assured her that both she and Jillian had seen enough videos to know what they were doing with Uncle Joe. Realizing there was no need to lock the barn after the horse was stolen, the parents promised the girls the door would no longer be locked and they could enter and watch when they pleased.

Jane wasn't sure how many times Jillian took advantage of this new privilege. She watched a few times before she quit. She didn't like to see Daddy with his face between Momma's legs, making her moan and scream. She had seen that on the videos and knew it was making Mommy feel good. She was Daddy's girl and no one else should receive his attention; if he was going to make anybody feel good, it should be her.

*****

"Daddy, can I ask you something?" Jane and Oscar were sitting in the front porch swing, watching the golden sunset across the tops of the tall pines.

"Anything Sugar; what's on your mind?"

"When can Jillian and I do what we saw you and Mommy doing with Uncle Joe?"

For once Oscar was at loss for words. How should he answer? Like all fathers, the thought of his little girl, flat on her back while some boy rutted over her, was not pleasant.

"Not for a while yet."

"But how long, Daddy?" She wasn't going to be satisfied with a non-committal answer.

"When you're mature enough to call me Oscar and at least eighteen, ask me again." Oscar thought he'd given the perfect answer.

"Good morning, Oscar." She greeted him the next morning. Now Oscar began to have second thoughts. At least she couldn't rush her eighteenth birthday.

*****

Maybe she couldn't rush it, but the years seemed to fly past. Oscar was sitting in them study looking over the agreement they had signed when he, Irene, and Joe had agreed to live together. During all those years he'd never really regretted the decision. Once Irene had a taste of a giant economy sized cock she would have never been satisfied with his little five inches. At least this way, he'd enjoyed the action, even if he did sometimes want to feel a pussy wrapped around his cock. Of course Joe had stretched Irene so much it wouldn't feel good, even if she would let him try. No, the magic tongue he'd bragged about so much was the only bridge between him and Irene.

"Can I talk with you, Oscar?" Jane sat on the sofa beside him.

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"Why do you think something is wrong?"

"Okay, all is right with the world; so talk." Oscar knew his daughter well enough to recognize nervousness.

"You know I turn eighteen today, don't you?"

"Of course; today is the day my little girl becomes a woman. It saddens me to think about you going off to college."

"Do you remember the question I asked a few years back?"

"Honey, you've asked hundreds of questions. Which one are you talking about?" Oscar was afraid he knew exactly which one she meant.

"Remember; I asked you about doing what you and Uncle Joe do to Momma? You said I had to wait until I was eighteen."

"I remember," he took her hands in his; looking into her eyes, he said, "Honey," you'll know when the time is right. One day you'll meet a nice boy that you just can't wait to feel his hands on your body. You'll feel like you can just eat him up and he'll feel the same about you. When that happens, you'll know the time is ripe. Believe me; you won't wait for my permission."

"I've already found somebody I feel that way about." She crawled over to sit in his lap, like she was fourteen again; except now Oscar had to put one hand around her waist and the other around her hips, to keep her from sliding off.

"Do you think I'm pretty; I mean really pretty?" Oscar was relieved that she seemed to change the subject.

"Honey, you're the most beautiful young woman I know." He was well aware of how conscience she was of the few extra pounds she carried. She had her mother's pretty facial features and her breasts pushed her sweaters out in a way that showed promise of hiding something very special. Oscar really meant what he said; he thought she was beautiful. But then, what father doesn't? He gave her a squeeze.

"If you really think that, will you do something special for me?" She tried to pull the hem of her too short yellow sundress back down. In wiggling to do so, the part of the dress next to him worked up even higher. Now the only thing between her leg and his cock was his thin pants. The little minx seemed to know it too; she kept moving around, which made Oscar get an erection.

"I'll do anything for you if I can." That's what he said aloud, but mentally he was thinking, "What's wrong with you? How can you be getting hard? This is your daughter." He tried to shift her so she wouldn't be on his cock, but she managed to rub against it more than ever.

"Oh you can do this." She wasn't nearly as nervous as she had been. She put her mouth close to his ear and whispered her request. Then she licked his earlobe as she pulled away.

"What! You can't be serious; I'm your father!"

"You promised me you'd do what I wanted, if you could." She shyly kissed his lips; daughter or no daughter, the combination of that kiss and her bottom rubbing his cock was turning him on big time.

"But...but you're my little girl."

"So, what's your point? Just last night I watched a video of a girl giving her father her cherry. It was sooo cool."

"That's not real; that's just a movie." Oscar protested. Her movement caused his hand to slip higher until he was touching the bottom of her breast. For the first time he realized how nicely Jane had filled out.

"Pleaassee, I've known since then first time we saw the three of you in the room that I wanted you to be my first."

"But...I'm your father. We can't be doing things like that."

"Somebody has to be first." She caught around his neck with both arms and pulled his face to hers. Her lips brushed his lightly, then firmer and her tongue touched his. The little monkey knew she was getting to him; she could feel the result pressing against her bottom. "Why shouldn't someone who really loves me be my first?" She pulled back until she was staring into his eyes. "You do love me, don't you?" Reading his facial expression, she was pretty sure he was ready to throw in the towel.

"What would your mother say, if she thought I...we...you know...we were doing that?" His resolve was fading fast as he tightened his hand on her thigh, kneading the smooth young flesh beneath.

"She said I'd have to ask you."

"What? You actually asked her?"

"Sure. Two months ago; when she got me started on the pill; she said I should have my choice of who broke my cherry. She just warned me to stay away from Uncle Joe, he 'd be too big for me." She kissed Oscar again and this time she felt his body responding enthusiastically. "I didn't want him anyway," she assured him. "I want you. When I told her that, she said you would be perfect."

"Are you sure, Honey? Once it's done everything will change and we can't undo it, no matter how hard we try." He stood in one last effort to be a conventional father. She stood beside him, looking squarely into his eyes.

"I want this more than anything I've ever asked for."

"Okay, if you're sure." Oscar took her in his arms and they kissed passionately. His hands cupped both of buttocks and pulling her against him, he ground his stiff cock into her crotch.

"Ooooh, Daddy," she moaned, jutting her pelvis back in rhythm with his movements. Then she tried to undo his belt like she'd seen on the videos.

"None of that; at least not right now." He caught her hands and pulled them away. "If we do this, we do it right. Every woman deserves to be courted by the man of her dreams. They should only be penetrated when they are so excited they don't care how much it hurts."

"You mean it hurts?"

"Sometimes the first time hurts. If the man handles it right, it won't be too bad, and baby, I'm going to do you right." He embraced her again, kissing her on the neck and earlobe. "That's why we go slow, and remember, you can stop me with a word right up to the point we actually start to do it. At that point I'll be so excited I'm not sure I'll be able to stop."

"I trust you Daddy."

"One more thing; from this time on, I'm Oscar. If anybody knew we were doing this, I'd be in big trouble. You are my young girlfriend; we'll have to go places where nobody knows us. Don't forget. Now go get dressed. Your new boyfriend's taking you to get something to eat and then to a movie. That's probably what an eighteen year old boy would do and I don't want you to miss a thing.

Jane ran to her room feeling like she had wings on her shoes. Finally! She had been so worried that Dadd...Oscar would refuse. She had been convinced she'd still be a virgin when she started college. Wow! Not only would she find out what sex was about, but the person she loved most in this world would teach her.

She had showered, fixed her hair, put on just the right amount of makeup, and applied a little touch of Loveswept, her Momma's favorite fragrance in the strategic places, in only forty five minutes. Slipping on her favorite dress, a red loose fitting job that only came down less than half way to her knees; she was waiting when Oscar came out of his room with Momma on his arm.

"You're absolutely beautiful!" Irene wrapped her arms around her daughter and with her lips close to her ear, she whispered, "I'm so happy for both of you. He's a good man; just follow his lead and you'll do all right."

"Ready, Jane? If you are I can't wait to get you alone." He helped her into his Chevy Silverado. "What would you like to eat?" he asked after they got on the road.

"Honestly? A burger and fries would suit me."

After the stop at a 'Hardee's' they needed to select the movie. Neither had any idea about the tittles showing so it was a hit and miss effort. They finally settled on 'Butterfly', an older offering playing at the 'Five Dollar' theater.

The place was almost empty when they entered. Jane started for a seat in the middle of the center section, but Oscar caught her arm and led her to the far corner of the back row.

"More private here," he explained. There was no one within eight rows. The showing was well underway when they claimed their seats. Oscar hung his left arm across Jane's shoulders while she snuggled up to him. The movie was about a young woman who'd returned to her home where only her father lived. They entered at the point where the father was washing the sexy daughter's back while she sat in a big galvanized tub.

Jane squirmed in her seat as she watched. Oscar became aroused also; he rubbed her breast with his right hand while his left rubbed his erection. Jane snuggled closer and her left hand moved over to replace Oscar's on his erection and the other loosened the top two buttons of her blouse.

Oscar's accepted the open invitation and when he started rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, she turned for a kiss; her tongue played across his lips, probing for his. Oscar responded, his tongue wrestled with hers and the hand that had been rubbing his own cock moved to her leg. First the knee, then it worked its way up the inside of her thigh.

"Ewoooo," she moaned when his fingers found her panties. She opened her legs wider giving him better access to her treasure. Oscar could feel the course hair bristling beneath the thin material and as he rubbed it Jane's breath was coming in short quick gasps. He was glad others weren't close but he kept his mouth locked to hers so she couldn't get too loud.

Jane was in ecstasy. She had never felt anything like this before; she wanted to just let him have his way, yet her body seemed to move of its own accord. She desperately wanted him to move his fingers inside her panties, yet she didn't want to free a hand from what it was doing long enough to move his. If Oscar's mouth wasn't covering hers she felt she would be screaming like a banshee.

When Oscar finally slipped his hand under the leg band of her panties and rubbed one finger over her labia she thought she would faint. She didn't and the sensation of a finger rubbing across her juicy lips just kept building. Her hips gyrated as she tried to work the finger deeper without success.

Oscar knew what she wanted; it just wasn't the time for deeper penetration. That would come later, when they were truly alone. First she needed to be stretched more. Her cunt was so tight he suspected she had never even used her finger. He worked a second finger into the outer portion of her channel; even that was difficult.

When she felt the second finger, Jane thought that was surely all he could take. How could those women she'd watched in the videos take cocks that size? Thank God, she thought, Oscar's doesn't feel like it's anything like that large. Yet as the finger rubbed and probed she could feel she was loosening up.

As he worked the fingers back and forth in her treasure box they made a sloshing sound, and the smell of raw sex was obvious. Oscar hoped others couldn't pick it up. Jane worked her pelvis against his hand, and then she swung a leg across his in an effort to get closer. Oscar found her clit, it was surprisingly large, and he started teasing it.

"Oooooohhhh, Uuuhhhhh!" Her mouth slipped off Oscar's and she moaned loud enough for everyone on their side of the theater to hear. She got scared; she had never felt anything like that before. A slight tingle started at the tips of her toes and seemed to work its way up and out of the top of her head. She could feel her entire body shudder then relax. She collapsed back in her seat like a lifeless doll.

When Oscar felt her shudder and relax he knew his little girl had just experienced what was probably her first orgasm. He was trying to straighten her clothes when a flashlight's beam hit him.

"You'll have to leave, Sir. We don't allow that here." The manager was standing over them motioning with his light. He let his light linger on Jane longer than necessary, and then he led them to the aisle and out the door. On the way through the lobby, he winked and patted Oscar's shoulder. "You-all come back now and next time, don't get so loud," he whispered.

"I didn't know it could feel so good," Jane said as she snuggled up to Oscar, on their way home.

"There's better to come." Oscar rubbed her thigh lightly with his right hand while driving with his left. When he touched her soaking panties, she spread her legs wider.

"When?"

"Tonight if you want; I know I said we'd wait for the week at the beach, but I don't think I can keep my word." He slipped two fingers into her slick cunt. "I know the perfect place for us." They drove the rest of the way in complete silence; he continued rubbing her outer folds while she just enjoyed the sensations coursing through her body.

The truck came to a stop beside the lake on their property. It was one of Jane's favorite places and under the full moon she thought it more breath taking than ever. She jumped out of the truck and ran to the grassy picnic spot, just like she did when she was younger, leaving Oscar to follow with the blanket. He also had a partially filled bottle of wine and two cups left in the truck from their last outing.

"This is just perfect," she said giving him a hug before he had time to spread the blanket. She was first to stretch out on the blanket as soon as he got it spread. Then she poured them cups of wine while Oscar removed his shoes and shirt. And lay beside her.

They sipped wine and listened to the frogs and crickets. In the distance, an owl gave his forlorn 'Whooo-Whooo' while some night bird she didn't recognize provided their music. She turned to prop her head on Oscar's shoulder and Oscar played his fingers over any bare skin he could touch. Neither said a word for a long while.

"Want to go for a swim?" Jane stood abruptly and started removing her clothes. "I've always wanted to go skinny dipping." She was racing to the water before Oscar managed to strip. The water had cooled a lot after sunset. When she splashed in chest deep and dipped down to her shoulders, her nipples pushed out proudly.

Oscar hit the water with a long shallow dive and came up beside her. Unfortunately the cold water had them opposite effect on him. What was normally about five inches instantly became a little nub which Jane touched, when she reached out to him.

"Daddy, what happened to it?"

"Don't worry honey, it hasn't gone anywhere." He turned her back so he could play with her breast. Before he finished explaining the mechanics of the male cock, it was giving her a demonstration, by growing and pushing on the crack of her behind.

Jane felt it probing and turned for a kiss. By then, they had moved to waist deep water and her breast were pressing into his body, while his, once again erect cock, pushed against her lower stomach.

"Wrap your legs around me," Oscar instructed, catching a butt in each hand and lifting her against her. In that position his cock probed directly on her hairy mound, sometimes rubbing down her slit. Try as he might, He couldn't get it to slip in.

12