Jane's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane's journey of self discovery begins...
2.3k words
4.3
20.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane Forshaw walked down the elegant hallway of her large country mansion, her heels clicking on the opulent marble flooring with each dainty step. The house was alive with the sounds of a large gathering. The party was for her daughter Sarah's 21st birthday and the Forshaw's had invited what seemed like an army of people to celebrate the occasion. She smiled as she looked around at all the people laughing and talking. There was dancing in some rooms to loud music and even a limbo contest going on in the garden. Some of the younger guests had spilled out of the house to the pool area and she could hear the splashing and revelry as everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Jane passed a mirror and saw her svelte and petite form reflected back. Pausing, she leaned in and checked her hair and makeup but it was immaculate as ever. Her auburn tresses were coiffed to perfection and the subtle makeup accentuated her dazzling green eyes and plump lips, whilst still allowing the smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks to be seen. Happy with what she saw, Jane continued her wandering and mingling until she found her husband Paul who was talking to his brother and mother in the kitchen.

"Is everything ok here? Can I get anyone anything?" she said.

"Yes, we're all fine my dear. Everything is lovely. I can't believe my little granddaughter is all grown up. So beautiful. It makes my heart fill with joy!"

"Takes after her mother!" interjected her brother in law, grinning.

Jane laughed.

"You flatterer, you!"

"Stop flirting with my wife David!" Paul punched his brother playfully in the arm and then turned to his wife.

"We could do with some more wine darling. Some good wine I mean. Would you be a sweetheart and grab a couple of bottles of Chablis from the cellar please? I'll keep the guests entertained! Oh, and see if you can find the birthday girl. I haven't seen her for a while although she's probably with her friends having fun."

"Okay darling, but I want you to properly mingle. Don't just stay in here. Have you spoken to my dad yet?"

"I haven't seen him since the cake cutting. He'll be fine!" replied Paul.

"He's probably chatting up some honey somewhere" laughed David.

Jane smiled and nodded her assent before turning and making her way through the melee of people to the back of the kitchen into the adjacent pantry, then on through the utility room before shortly arriving at the top of the spiral staircase that led down to the wine cellar. Holding onto the smooth metal of the handrail, she slowly began her descent down the winding stairs. She was a little tipsy and the heels she'd chosen for the evening to complement her simple black dress were not suited to the metal stairs, although they made her legs look long and sexy. She decided to remove them and leave them on the top step to retrieve upon her return. As she carefully made her way down the remaining steps her stocking-clad thighs rubbed together, creating a heat between her legs that made her cheeks glow. By the time she was at the bottom, her legs were trembling slightly. She softly padded along the small corridor that led to the wine cellar but as she approached the door she heard a loud moan coming from around the corner that stopped her in her tracks.

Is someone down here? Are they fooling around?

Jane blushed and felt a tingle between her legs as her nipples puckered at the thought. Part of her considered giving a loud cough to announce her presence, but a stronger impulse gripped her. She wanted to see who it was. She wanted to watch. She tiptoed toward the open door and peeked around the corner to get a better look. She was immediately disappointed, as from that vantage point she could only make out the back of a man who she glimpsed though the gaps of the wine racks. It did however allow her further ingress into the cellar itself and she found herself crouching down and almost crawling into the room through the half open door. Crouching made her knee length dress hitch up around her waist and the creamy tops of her thighs were exposed above the lace stocking tops. Her panties were sheer and black, a gift from her husband for their anniversary but she had chosen not to wear the matching bra. She liked the feel of the expensive silk of her dress, taut across her modest but firm breasts and against her sensitive pink nipples. As she got closer she heard the unmistakable sound of tongues colliding. The squelch and moans of deep sensual kisses. Her own mouth suddenly moistened and she felt a quivering in her belly. She had to know more.

As she got closer she heard them speak.

"Thank you so much for my present Daddy. I absolutely love it!"

The reply was whispered directly into the girl's ear so Jane couldn't hear it but her pussy had twitched as she heard the girl's voice.

Daddy?!

That was what the girl had called him. The voice had sounded familiar but in the dimly lit cellar, crouched down, her heartbeat pounding in her ears and straining to hear through all the racking and bottles she couldn't quite recognise it.

"Of course I am! I've been wearing it all afternoon. I went to get waxed especially for you this morning and when I got home I put it in before I even started my makeup and hair. Do you want to see Daddy?"

Jane quietly gasped as it struck her that the voice was none other than her daughter, Sarah's. She had driven her to the salon this morning and both mother and daughter had been depilated thoroughly. Her mind raced. It couldn't be her father she was with. She had just left him upstairs moments ago.

Whoever he is though, my kinky little girl likes to call him Daddy!

That thought alone made Jane almost wet herself. She looked through the racking and heard the rustle of material and an appreciative intake of breath from the man.

"Do you like it Daddy? Does it look pretty in my arse? I feel so full. I can't wait until it's trained properly so you can fill it. The thought frightens me but it excites me so much. You're so fucking big you almost tear my poor little kitty apart every time you use it but I promise, once it's trained, you can use my arse too. Whenever and wherever you want. I love you so much and all my holes belong to you. You deserve them Daddy. I can't wait to be your little anal slut!"

Jane's hand was firmly clasped over her mouth as she took in the litany of filth that had just tumbled from her daughter's mouth. Sarah was behaving like a dirty little slut and Jane was more envious of her in that moment than she'd ever been of anyone in her whole life.

How easily she has just confessed all of her thoughts and feelings to this man. Who is he?

Is he going to fuck her here? Will I see his apparently giant Daddycock!?

She felt her pussy leak into her panties as she processed everything that was happening. She suddenly felt light headed and realised she'd been holding her breath and tried desperately to be quiet as she began to breathe again. As she looked up she saw that the man had moved aside slightly and the glinting purple jewel that peeked from between her daughter's cheeks became visible.

God, it does look beautiful, sparkling between those two tanned globes of smooth flawless young flesh. Her little pussy looks just like mine. Pink and tight and dripping down her legs.

Jane shivered as she continued to stare, panting silently. The sound of the man's trouser zip being opened brought Goosebumps out across her entire body. She watched as her daughter's knees bent a little and that pert arse was raised. The man's left hand came into view momentarily as he pulled open Sarah's arse cheek and exposed her dripping wet pink hole and her jewelled plug filled anus.

It looks so pretty. So sexy. I wonder if I would look just as good as that if it was me.

Jane again gasped into her hand as she saw the wedding band on his ring finger.

He's married?! Sarah is a married man's mistress?!

The thought was fleeting for at that moment the man moved again and his cock swung into view. It was thick and heavily veined. The circumcised head was swollen large and oozing sticky clear liquid. Within two heartbeats he'd bent his knees and placed the head at Sarah's tiny wet pink slit. Jane heard her daughter stifle a scream as he pushed; before the entire length of that magnificent cock disappeared into the young woman. Jane's fingers had found their way between her legs and she was rubbing her own aching mound through the sodden thin fabric of her panties. Her nipples felt like they were on fire as they chafed against her dress as her chest heaved. Her eyelids were beginning to flutter and as she glanced back she saw the man's balls swinging between his legs as her daughter's thighs began to shake.

"Oh, Daddy thank you! I'm sooooo full. Both my holes are full of you. Your perfect big hard Daddycock in my kitty and your beautiful gift in my arse. My kitty has been throbbing and aching all evening. Everyone was singing happy birthday to me but all I could think of was how I wanted to show you my beautiful gift. I'm such a lucky girl. My Daddy spoils me so good!"

Oh my God I had stood right behind her with her dad as everyone sang and we were all oblivious to the fact that our seemingly sweet angel was training her little arse for her lover right in front of us all. Her pussy must have been oozing down her legs as she stood there smiling, the centre of attention. Jesus, It's so wrong. So obscene. So beautiful...

As Jane continued to breathe heavily through her nose she could smell the scent of their sex and it was intoxicating. Sarah was becoming increasingly vocal as the man pumped into her almost lifting her off the ground with every long hard stroke. She could see her daughters right leg lifting as her left leg shook with the force. Rivulets of sticky fluid were flowing freely over Sarah's inner-thighs and down the backs of her knees. As Jane watched, entranced, the nectar had reached her daughters ankles.

I bet it tastes sweet. I would lick it all up like a good girl. What is wrong with me? Oh God I wish it was...

"Daddy PLEASE! I need it. Please fill my belly with your seed. Did I tell you I'm ovulating today Daddy? I wanted to surprise you. It's so perfect. On my birthday. Ripe and ready for my Daddy. Mark me as your woman. Make my belly swell. It's all yours Daddy. Breed your little girl."

Jane's orgasm hit her harder than she'd ever imagined possible. Wave after wave of euphoria radiated out from her core. She flushed hotter and hotter until she thought she'd lose consciousness. Then suddenly her vagina gushed and she felt the wet stream soak her thighs and the tops of her stockings. How she kept quiet she would never know, although the sound of her daughter's gasps and moans coupled with the man's grunts kept her from being discovered. The man growled into Sarah's ear and Jane witnessed his balls visibly tighten and twitch over and over as her daughter shook like a leaf in the wind.

"OH GOD DADDY I CAN FEEL IT. IT'S SO HOT IN MY BELLY! I CAN FEEL YOU IN MY CERVIX DADDY! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGmmmfffmmmfff"

The man's hand clamped firmly over Sarah's mouth to muffle her screams as he ground into her over and over.

He's spurting his spunk inside my little girl. Filling her fertile belly. Making me a grandmother.

The thought made Jane come again. Her mind almost shattered. She imagined herself in Sarah's place. It was where she had always wanted to be, needed to be. She shook and shuddered and gritted her teeth to prevent from crying out. Her womb was turning somersaults.

I can't believe I'm seeing this. It's so wrong. My little girl was supposed to go to university. Have a career. Now she'll just be another young unmarried mother.

But Jane had just witnessed her daughter willingly give up her future and submit to a man who she obviously loved and abandon herself to him completely.

It's so hot. So natural. So perfect.

Envy stabbed Jane's heart once again.

"Oh, Daddy thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

Jane saw the man slump slightly and decided to beat a hasty retreat. The last thing she saw as she began crawling quietly away was the huge splatter of his seed mixed with Sarah's juices as they hit the tiles on the floor and his cock slipped from her daughter's still quivering cunt. She heard the beautiful young girl kissing the man lustily then drop to her haunches and begin hungrily cleaning the man's still-throbbing cock.

Once out of the cellar, Jane stood up, leaning against the wall, her legs still shaking, and tried to breathe and compose herself.

I have to get out of here. They'll be coming out soon. Sarah can't know I know. I need to hide. Shit! I still need the Chablis. Who is he? What am I going to do?

To Be Continued...