Jane's Unexpected Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had one more trick left to play, though. When she thrust "Matt" back in, she hit my g-spot, and I let out a high whine that almost stopped my breathing. Then her hands moved, and the dildo started vibrating. All the while she kept on licking, pressing her tongue firmly against my clit and lapping away.

I let out a loud cry and felt the orgasm come crashing through my body, building in my toes and cascading up my body, clutching the dildo tight within me as I rode the waves of the incredible orgasm. Angela kept licking me through my shaking, twitching experience, only abetting when I stopped gasping for breath and started sucking in air in an attempt to breathe. She gently removed "Matt" from me, crawling up towards my face and licking some of my juices off, giving the toy a passable impression of a blowjob. Once it was no longer soaked, she pressed it between our mouths, gently pushing it into my mouth. "You taste good," she whispered, and we cleaned it together before she dropped it next to my dress and started kissing my and licking herself off my face.

"You can spend the night here, Jane," she smiled as she kissed me, "I don't think you're in any shape to drive just now. But I may want breakfast in bed," she added with a dark grin as she cuddled herself up next to my naked form.

"Oh. And you should probably take off your shoes," she added, gently pushing my feet off the bed. She snuggled down into her bed, and as I gazed down at her the intensity of what had just happened hit me.

I didn't cry, gasp, or really make much of a reaction. I just reached down for my clothes, carefully avoiding the dildo that had so recently been inside me. "I think I'll just call a ride, Angela. Good night."

"Jane? Is everything ok?" She looked tired, concerned, but to my eyes also slightly predatory.

"No, everything's fine, I just want to go home," I repeated. "Good night." I pulled on my panties, replaced my bra, and pulled up my dress, wincing at some of the new wrinkles it had. "Uh, thank you," I added, turning away from her dark, worried eyes and walking out the door.

12