Jane's Voice: The Seduction of Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

I offered to join. I made a lot of friends that day. My bikini barely contained my boobs, and they were in constant danger of falling out. My boobs had outgrown my bikini, but I did not have the money to buy a new one. This made me a huge draw for the car wash, and they had me washing the windshields, so the men in the cars could ogle me to their hearts' delight. They did, too.

Fortunately my boobs never escaped my bikini top, but my nipples did once or twice. I pretended to be unaware, and the men watching sure as hell did not tell me. One of my new friends would tell me, but I suspect she waited to do so, since she was enjoying all the business I was drumming up with my exhibitionist ways.

As the day wore on, we switched to tee shirts, braless beneath them, and quickly they became wet revealing our boobs beneath them. Technically it was legal, we were not topless. But our boobs were on display through the tee shirts. Wet, they hid nothing.

The line of cars for the carwash became huge. The other girls had fun spraying me whenever my shirt would get dry, and my boobs were on constant display that part of the afternoon.

I was propositioned three times during the car wash, but of course I turned the men down. I turned them down politely, giving them hope they might be successful another time. That's the way to get a tip.

I did get horny, though. After the car wash, I walked back to the dorm with my tee shirt still wet, and my boobs essentially still on display.

One of the guys I often study with, his name was Bruce, suggested we go to his room and study together for the calculus midterm. I did not need to study for it, I knew the stuff, but I agreed because I was horny. I was dressed in only my wet tee shirt and my bikini bottoms.

I said, "I'll go change first, and meet you there in a half hour."

Bruce said, "You're fine like that, Jane. You look hot. My roommate will go nuts. It will be fun to see him try not to look at you."

"We're going to study, Bruce. That's all. Do you understand?" I said.

Bruce agreed and we went to study. We did study, and my tee shirt dried, but it till clung to my boobs, graphically outlining them. My nipples poked at it. Bruce's roommate had a constant erection. The sexual tension in the air was huge. I played dumb, and Bruce leaned in to show me how to do a complicated surface integral.

"These curves always remind me of boobs," Bruce said. I looked at them, and he was right. My boobs looked just like those curves in 3-space. Bruce added, "You could use them to design bras."

We kept this discussion up for a while, and then Bruce and his roommate Barry wanted to compare the drawings in the book of the 3D surfaces with my actual boobs. "Since this is for science," I explained, "Let's give it a shot." I removed my tee shirt, and my boobs hung out for both men to ogle to their hearts' content. Now I was wearing only my bikini bottom.

I was almost naked in a room with two college boys. This is not a recipe for successful studying. But then, that was never the point, was it? Bruce said, "Symmetry is important in calculus," and both boys stripped to their briefs. Bruce leaned in and kissed me.

"Bruce!" I exclaimed. "I said study only, remember?" Bruce ignored me and kissed me again. As he kissed me Barry began to fondle my boobs. They led me to one of their twin beds, and lay me down. Soon fingers were in my pussy and I was feeling no pain.

Barry removed my bikini bottoms. Now I was naked with two horny men. What did I want? They were attractive, but two at once? It would be Mitch and Bill all over again. I did not love either one, far from it. They were just using me.

The only man I had loved was my ex husband, who beat me, and now I hated him. Men seemed like bad news. But I was so horny! Showing off my body to dozens of men all afternoon at the carwash had rendered me a puddle of hormones.

These were my thoughts as Barry clumsily fingered me. I decided, as I approached an orgasm, that if one of them ate me, I would fuck them both. If nobody thought to eat me, they might get hand jobs, or possibly blowjobs, but no intercourse.

They both got hand jobs. They were thrilled, I was less horny, and it was a win-win.

That was the closest I came to letting a man's cock taste my pussy during my four years in college. Upon graduation, I had fucked nobody since my divorce. I just did not want to fuck anyone.

I had done well in college, and majored in computer science, so I had some attractive job offers. They were due to my brain, not to my body, and I liked that. I had to go to Chicago for the job interviews. The companies paid all my expenses, including my hotel.

I saw this as an opportunity. I contacted my brother Jack, and I asked if I could stay with him to save money. This was a lie, since the companies would pay my hotel. Jack suggested I stay with his girlfriend Sarah, since she had a queen-sized bed we could share. So I did.

Sarah and I hit it off right away. I really liked her. We had lots of things in common, the most obvious one being Jack. He was the love of her life, and he was my brother. Sarah is one of those people who can see right through people and know what they want, what they need, and even usually what they're thinking.

She knew I loved my brother not as a brother, but as a love object. She figured it out quickly. Sarah was really something. She confronted me, and I confessed. I told her about how he would spy on me when we were young, and how it turned me on. To my surprise, she seemed to understand.

"It's more common than you might think," Sarah said. "Girls like you, who get turned on at the time, typically meet someone else and grow out of it. But not all do; some people have incestuous relations, always secret, for years, even decades."

"How do you know?" I asked. After all, Sarah was not that much older than I was. Could she be that much wiser?

"How old are you? 24, I guess; Jack said you were two years younger. Well I'm 25, but I've led a long life. Lots of scars. I've learned a lot, both the hard way, and the book way," Sarah said, with sadness in her voice.

She went on. "I was a victim of incest as a child. It was my father. My mother caught him. They had a fight. It was not just any old fight between a husband and wife. It was a knock-down, drag-out, life and death struggle. In the end my father shot and killed my mother. He screamed with instant remorse, he cried, and in his agony over having killed my mother, the woman be loved, he next killed himself. At least that's what our busybody neighbor said; she was listening to the fight."

"He might have killed me too, but I was saved by being at school. That day when school ended, the other kids walked home, took the bus, or were picked up by their parents. I was ushered into a police car. Nothing was the same after that."

"I've been in therapy since the age of 14. Your brother Jack is the only man I have ever been able to be intimate with since the death of my parents."

Sarah stopped and was silent, studying me. I am always self-possessed; nothing ever fazes me, at least as I present myself to the outside world. But those skills left me. I was struck dumb, and simply stared at her. We sat in total silence together for around 5 long minutes.

Finally I said, almost crying because I was so choked up, "Jesus, Sarah, I am so sorry."

Sarah nodded. She smiled and said, "It was a long time ago. Jack coming into my life is a miracle. Your brother is an amazing person. I don't blame you for loving him."

The doorbell saved me. The pizza had arrived. I fished through my purse searching for my money. I stood back up and gave the deliveryman the money and a tip. He had a strange smile on his face.

When he left, I looked at Sarah quizzically as if to say, 'I wonder what his problem was?' Sarah said, "Jane, you flashed him twice. You're not wearing underwear and you flashed him your amazing boobs when you took the box from him and bent to put it down. Then you flashed him your bare ass when you hunted through your purse. It was comical because you did such a good job of seeming innocent and unaware."

I was wearing a low-cut shift, which was very short, and I realized Sarah was right. I giggled. "Sarah, this may be the first time in my life, but I really was unaware that I was flashing. What you told me profoundly affects me."

"I know," Sarah said. "That's why I love you." We hugged. Then we ate the pizza. It was a deep dish Chicago style pizza. We went out for ice cream once we finished the pizza.

That conversation of Sarah's troubled childhood broke the awkward barrier between us, and we gabbed nonstop for two days. I told Sarah my history with my brother, and what I did with Bill and Mitch in order to interest Jack, sadly to no avail. I told her of my marriage, and my affair to escape it. I even told her of the drone. She was impressed. I also told her I have been chaste the four years since my divorce.

Sarah said, "Your attempt to interest Jack via your liaison with Bill and Mitch worked, Jane. Jack told me all about it. He wanted intensely to make love with you. But he was terrified you would freak out and hate him forever. He could not bear the risk of that. So he did nothing. But your efforts were not in vain; even now all these years later he lusts for you. I know, trust me."

"Oh Jesus, Sarah," I began. "I'm so sorry. You deserve all Jack has. I should move to a hotel, get out of the picture. I could not bear to come between the two of you."

"No worries honey. Jack loves me with all his heart and all of his soul. He always will. He simply also loves his sister. You want a man to love his sister, just not the way Jack loves you, or you love him. The word Platonic comes to mind. But it's okay, it's the way it is."

"People are packages," Sarah continued. "Some parts you like, some you don't. Jack is the package for me, good parts, bad parts, everything. You cannot deny yourself: Go ahead and seduce him. It will stop the pining and lusting, and bring it all to the surface. I won't lose him. I'll have a man with more internal peace. I'm fine with that."

That's how it happened. Sarah not only gave me a green light to seduce my brother, she actually wanted me to do so. And I knew just how to seduce him, too. All I needed was the opportunity.

Sarah gave me that opportunity by quite considerately coming down with the flu. I had to move out so as not to get it. I was planning to move to a hotel, but Sarah said, "No, go for it, Jane. Move in with Jack and fuck his brains out. Do it for me,' she said, and then she vomited in the bucket she had next to her.

I moved to Jack's apartment a few hours later. He gave me his bed and took the couch. It was quite gallant of him, but it wrecked his back and he could not sleep. The next night I insisted we exchange, but since I had an interview the next morning, Jack said he wanted me rested, and he insisted I again take the bed.

It was a double bed, so we compromised and decided to share the bed. This was going to be fun. I was evil. I pretended I still slept in the nude. Technically, there was no way for Jack to know I had ever slept in the nude, except we both knew the unspoken truth: That he spied on me when we were young and lived in our parents house. In this way I let him know that I had always known what he had been doing, and that I had not forgotten.

I undressed in front of him, trying to be as sexy as possible. I'm good at being sexy, and my efforts were not lost on Jack. I got in bed with just my bra and panties on, but once under the covers, I slipped them off. I tossed them at Jack. I missed widely. Jack thought I was aiming at the chair on which they landed, but I told the truth: I was aiming them at Jack.

When Jack entered the bed I was naked under the covers. This was a situation that was impossible for him to resist. Even though I am his sister, I was needlessly naked in his bed, right next to him.

He pulled down the covers, exposing my breasts, and kissed and fondled them, paying special attention to my nipples, as men will do. I turned on my side, presenting my back to him. I knew I had him when he cupped my breast. I sighed happily, showing that I liked it.

Jack exhaled. This was a test, and I guess he was still worried I'd be outraged. I could not blame him. He ran his hand over my side, and it felt wonderful. I had wanted this for so long! But in only minutes he was poking around, trying to go boldly where no man had gone for the last four years.

I decided we could wait one more day, and I gently told him I had an interview in the morning and just wanted to sleep. This was a partial truth: I did in fact have an interview in the morning, and I did need to sleep. But I desperately wanted him to possess me. But not just because he could: No, I wanted him to need to possess me.

I could tell he was frustrated. I had let him kiss my nipples and pull down the covers to enjoy my boobs. I grabbed his cock, gave it a little squeeze, pumped it a couple of times, and then said goodnight. When I rolled onto my side, he spooned me. I felt his hard cock pressed against my ass.

It came to rest in the crack of my ass. It felt nice there. I drifted off to sleep smiling to myself. I knew that eventually he would lose his erection, and that he too would sleep. It's our nature, after all.

I woke before him the next morning to prepare for my interview, only to find via an email that it had been postponed to the afternoon. This was my chance! I had an inspiration. I stayed naked and began to prepare breakfast. I felt it was too, too obvious to be naked, so I ferreted around and found a giant grilling apron, obviously old and rarely used, that my brother had.

It said 'King of the Grill' on it. Tacky. Perfect. It was so huge it hid nothing, but it was of great symbolic value. The kitchen had a window opening to the street, so it was visible to passersby, all of whom could see me if they looked in. It was a dream situation for an exhibitionist like myself.

With the apron on, it looked as if I was trying to be a little bit modest. But of course I was not. The apron was so big for my small body that it was still easy to see my boobs, for example, as it billowed out in front of me. It did hide parts of me from the street; but it would not hide them from Jack's hungry eyes.

I felt like singing to myself as I scrambled some eggs, and brewed some coffee. Bread was in the toaster. The smells combined to form the smell of breakfast heaven. As expected, this roused Jack from his slumber, and he came staggering into the kitchen, seeing me in my birthday suit under his old apron. "Good morning!" I cheerily greeted him. "How would you like your eggs?"

I turned to face him as I spoke, presenting my naked backside to the window. I had already collected a couple of voyeurs, standing on the sidewalk outside the window. Jack was stunned. He slowly collected himself, saying, "Over easy please."

We talked about how hard it is for a man to go to sleep with a raging erection. Jack was embarrassed and he apologized for coming on to me last night.

I said, "Oh, Jack. No worries, honey. I know you want to fuck me. You've always wanted to fuck me, since puberty more or less if I'm not mistaken. I'm not repulsed; I'm flattered. Your desire for me gave me confidence as a young woman. I felt attractive because of your lust. It was a good thing, not a bad thing, except for how morally offensive it is, of course."

I giggled. I quickly added, "It's fortunate my morals are on permanent vacation. Yours are too, I guess."

I said, "My interview had been moved to this afternoon. It's in the Willis Tower," and I giggled some more, remembering Sarah's story of sex in the Willis Tower. My cooking done, I removed the apron, so now I was naked in front of him. Facing him, with my back to the window, I stood there and let him drink in the sights of my 25-year-old female form. He liked what he saw.

I wiggled my boobs to entice him. As if he needed enticing! He was hooked. It was obvious. Still, I needed to push him. I ran my hands along my body, sensuously. I moved them very close to my pussy, but studiously avoided it.

I teased him, saying, "I find this part of me is popular with men. You're a man. I wonder if you could answer a question I have long had? It's been troubling me."

"Try me," he replied.

I went straight for the money, and said, "Is my pussy popular with my brothers?"

"I'm your only brother," Jack finally managed to get out.

"Well then," I said. "I guess you can give me a definitive answer. This question has long troubled me. I do hope it is popular."

"You do?" Jack said, somewhat bewildered by all that was happening.

"Yes, of course, definitely," I said. I pulled Jack up to a standing position. I pulled down his briefs, and with them I pulled down his cock and enjoyed watching it spring back up, just as Bill's did lo those many years ago. I got the same high when Jack's cock sprang back up as I did when Bill's sprang up.

"There's only one sure way to find out, I guess. And I do have the morning free..." I said to Jack in my sexiest tone of voice. I walked, wiggling my ass to the max, into the bedroom. Jack followed like a puppy dog.

I had so enjoyed seducing Jack, but now I panicked. I was going to have to put out, and to let my own brother fuck me. It's all I have wanted for almost a decade, but now that it was going to happen I was no longer sure it was a good idea.

It had been four long years without sex. My sick, twisted ex husband had conditioned me to be beaten in association with sex. I had bad associations. I knew Jack would not hurt me, but incest? Was it not taboo for a reason?

It all has to do with incest babies, I reasoned. I was on the pill. Doesn't apply. Still I hesitated. Was it incest? Fear of sex? Both? I didn't know. I was panicking. I was short of breath. My heart was racing. On the bed now, with Jack kissing me and with his hands all over me, I kept my legs tightly together. I was a mass of terror. I was so scared.

Jack was trying to worm a finger into my cunt. He would not succeed without my letting him; I knew that. Suddenly I remembered Sarah. She had told me not to fight it. It was okay. Some people loved their siblings the "wrong way." They were simply made like that. Why fight it?

My legs parted the tiniest amount imaginable. It was enough: It was all Jack needed. His fingers were in. He was spreading my reluctant legs. It was inevitable. It was going to happen. What I wanted all my adolescent and adult life was going to happen. Time to relax and enjoy it.

My pussy became wet. It became soaking wet. Jack's cock probed around at my entrance. I opened the doors and he slipped inside me. He sighed. I groaned. Suddenly all my fears were gone, and I wanted all of him I could get. I wanted him inside me; hell, I needed him inside me.

He began to pump. I heard myself saying, "Yes. Yes my love, oh God yes," as he pumped away. It was kind of an out of body experience. I was moaning without realizing I was moaning. I knew only by hearing it, just the same way Jack knew.

I had not fucked in so long I was worried I would have forgotten how. Boy, had I not forgot. I wrapped my legs around him and scratched at his back. I pulled his mouth to mine. I raised my stomach to meet his every thrust. God, it felt good.

I felt completed. Like we were one. I wanted the fuck never to end. I felt a strange but pleasant sensation building within me. It was building, building, and suddenly I screamed. I had never had an orgasm before during sex. How nice that my first time was with my brother, my true love. Yum.

Jack kept fucking me. I was hyper sensitive after the orgasm, and his fucking felt even more intensely wonderful. I was moaning fiercely now. I was building again. I could feel it: I was building, building... and then Jack went still. His cock was buried inside me as far as it would go. He shot his cum inside me. He exploded inside me three times, one right after the other.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers