Jane's Voice: The Seduction of Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

He fell down, resting on top of me. It felt so nice. Gradually his cock softened and fell out of me. He kissed me and said, "Let's take a nap."

"I need you again," I said. I sat up, bent over and started sucking his flaccid cock. It came back to life quite rapidly. He became hard as a rock. "Let's do it in the kitchen," I said. The idea of doing it where people could see us turned me on.

"Maybe another time," Jack said. He pushed me back down on the bed and climbed on top. We had another wonderful fuck. I clawed at his back even more viciously while he fucked me. My fingers got red with his blood. I got a second large load of cum inside me.

When we were done, I announced it was time for me to go, and I rapidly got dressed. I looked correct for an interview, but on the hot end of the spectrum I considered to be correct. On the way to the interview I stopped at a department store and bought some Chanel No. 5, the interview perfume, and applied it liberally to cover up the smell of sex that was all around me. The sex smell was so obvious, that the saleswoman smiled knowingly.

Seeing her smile, I asked for a vaginal perfume. She nodded, saying "Good idea. Busy morning?"

"He was insatiable," I said, and we both giggled.

I smelled good. I looked hot. I got the job. I was going to move to Chicago. Life was going to be interesting, and fun. I had told Sarah to check out Jack's back; she would then know if we had done the deed or not. His back was bloody from my fingernails, the poor man. He did not seem to mind. Sarah must have smiled.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers