Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of drinks She asked “When do you want me to take my panties off?” “No time like the present” I replied. “OK excuse me, I’ll go to the Ladies room”. “No way” I said “I want to see you remove them right here at the table. The table area was lower than the bar area so people at the bar could not see under the table but people at other tables could. She looked around and noticed that the few people, two women at one table and two guys at another were not paying attention. Pulled her skirt up lifted her hips and pulled her panties down around her thighs before sitting back down again. She slipped her panties the rest of the way off her legs and got them caught up in her heels.

She kicked at them trying to get them unhooked and apparently they weren’t as caught as she thought because when she kicked they flew out from under the table and landed about 5 feet away. I started laughing and she said “Go get them before the waitress comes back!”. “OK” I said and went out to scoop them up. Neither of the guys noticed but the one woman who was facing our direction did, and was telling her friend about it. By this time I’m back at the table. Janet giggled and said “I could see your cock flopping around in your pants when you went out there.” Apparently so could this other woman because she was starring at the front of my pants where my semi hard on was lying along my leg.

Janet saw the woman looking and reached over and started squeezing my cock through my pants. I could see her telling her friend what Janet was doing. I could not see what her friends reaction was. After a little bit the woman I could see, got up and with a smile in our direction left the bar. The two guys had left earlier so I saw this as a chance to play with Janet’s pussy and tits. I had her dress front pulled down over her shoulder exposing one nipple and my hand up under the hem of her dress rubbing her pussy when I noticed the waitress approaching. She was carrying two more drinks that I didn’t order.

I got Janet’s dress up but my other hand was still on her pussy and my middle finger was staring to slid in and out. As she set the drinks down and before I could ay anything about not ordering any she said “The lady at the other table sent these drinks with her compliments and this note. I pulled my hand out of Janet’s pussy to get the note. I know she could smell pussy on my hand as she handed it to me. She left and I opened the note. It said “You guys look like you’re having as much fun now as you did earlier in the evening in the window.” It was the women in the window watching us. I looked over at the table and saw who initially had her back to us, turn around and raise her glass in toast

. Janet asked what was going on. I showed her the note. She gasped, looked at the woman, hesitated, then turned to me and said “Why don’t you go ask her to join us”. “Are you sure” I asked?. “Yes, hurry before she leaves or I lose my nerve.”. I walked over to her table and said “Thank you for the Drinks” She said “Thank you for the show, or should I say shows.” “I would like to see the end of one of them though.” She went on “The first one, the lights went out and this one most likely will not end here in the bar”. “Would you care to join us” I asked. “I’d love to” She replied. When we got back to the table she motioned me in first then slid in behind me so I was between the two of them. She reached her hand across me to Janet and said “Hi, I’m Karen”. Janet smiled shook her hand and said “I’m Janet, and this is Rick.”. “Are you two married?” Karen asked.

Before I could answer Janet said “Yes, definitely, but not to each other” and went ahead and explained our little road trip. While she is doing this I’m checking out Karen. She was tall about 5-8 or 5-9 jet black hair (Tied up) and wearing a dark women’s business suit with a white blouse. Definitely a babe. I got back into the conversation as Janet was saying “I’m sorry he turned off the lights when he did, that was a dirty trick.” “I know” Karen answered “Watching you two was better than the porn pay per view I was watching.”

She hesitated then asked “Was he about to do you in the ass or was that a dirty trick as well?” “No” Janet said with that smoldering look that I was getting used to in her eyes again “As soon as the light went off he drove his monster cock straight up my ass” Karen looked at me “I’ve never been fucked in the ass” then she looked at Janet “Monster cock??” Janet took Karen’s hand that was resting on the table and placed it on my ever hardening dick. “Monster” Janet repeated. Karen gasped and said “Good lord, this was in your ass???” By now I’m beginning to think that maybe I do have a big dick. I hear Janet say “ Yup, one thrust and it was all the way in, my first time too….but I was so turned on from fucking against the window that I didn’t feel any pain at all.”

“You really looked hot pressed up against the window like that” Karen said as she reached over and placed her hand on Janet’s breast. Oh boy, I’m thinking I’m going to need to relive the 86 World Series as well as the 99 Stanley Cup tonight. “Why don’t we go to the room?” Janet asked. “You Ladies go ahead” I replied. “I’ll get the bill and besides I can’t really get up and walk at the moment” I continued, pointing down to the tent in my pants. Both women reached over and gave my cock a squeeze and started to get up. “Oh yea, that will help a lot!! I quipped. They laughed and Karen said “We’ll leave you to fix your problem, but whatever will we do while were waiting for you?” she said taking Janet’ hand. “You’ll think of something I’m sure” I said.

The waitress came over o few minutes later and collected the bill. “Enjoy your evening” she smiled as she knowingly walked away. It took about 20 minutes of watching some old golf match on ESPN Classic before I could leave the bar. When I got to the room there was a note and a key on the bed. It was from Janet. It read “Karen has a Suite with a hot tub, meet us up there, don’t bother bringing a suit.” I knew I wasn’t going to get much sleep tonight!

12