Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,395 Followers

Within moments we were both near naked and in a frenzy I pushed Janet onto the sofa, where she opened her legs wide to receive me.

"Fuck me Mike," she screamed excitedly. "Fuck me hard."

I needed no further encouragement, and thrust forward lost in my passion, my erect cock about to re-enter a once familiar place.

"What are we doing for Christ's sake Mike?"

Janet's screamed words bought me up short.

"We can't do this Mike," she added, staring up at me.

"But Janet," I pleaded just about beyond control. "Just this once honey. Please just this once."

"NO! Mike ----- NO!" She cried out aloud, trying to push me away. "This is how I fucked up my marriage with you Mike. I won't let it happen again."

"But Janet," I appealed again. Hey guys --- If you've been there, then you would understand. If you've never been there, then why the hell are you reading this story?

"No Mike, no! I can't let you do to Carol what I did to you. I can't!"

I found my sexual frenzy hesitate then take a dive. Her words had hit home strongly.

"Please Mike get up ------ Get off of me honey. Think of Carol and the children Mike. We can't do this to them, we really can't."

Oh Christ!

What the hell had I nearly done?

The two of us glared at one another, then I slowly lifted myself off her. In silence we both retrieved our clothes and got dressed.

"I'm sorry Mike," Janet sobbed to me. "I just couldn't let you make the same mistake that I did."

"No need to say sorry Janet," I told her, my heart pounding. "I shouldn't have taken advantage of you."

"But you didn't Mike ---- You didn't. You still have feelings for me though don't you?"

I nodded my head agreeing with her, not willing to risk it in words.

"But you love Carol as well don't you?"

"Yes I do Janet," I replied. "I'm so damn confused. I don't know what to do."

"I know exactly how you feel Mike. You have to do what I should have done when I found myself in the same position," Janet lectured me. "It can be heartbreaking loving two people at the same time Mike, but you have to chose your wife, not me."

We fell back into one another's arms again, but the mood was different this time, both seeking comfort from the other.

"I'd better go now honey," Janet said at last, and breaking away from me gathered up her things and slowly made for the door.

"Carol will be home soon," she added. "Don't say anything about this, and spoil her rotten tonight."

"Thank you Janet," I said sadly. "And you get back to Nick. It sounds as if he needs you."

"I will Mike," Janet replied with an even sadder sound to her voice. "He's a good man really."

"He deserves your love Janet," I told her, all the hate that had stored up inside me seeming to melt away.

"I'm older and wiser now Mike," Janet croaked on the edge of tears again. "I think there's only one man that I've ever truly loved, and it's not ....."

At that, Janet broke down totally into floods of tears and fled out of the door; leaving me there with that final thought.

If only?

But then again, I knew that I was just as much in love with Carol as I had ever been with Janet.

Pity for her that my ex wife hadn't realised the same thing several years back, and for the first time perhaps I appreciated the turmoil she must have gone through back then.

-----------------

Well that's the end of my little tale really, though by no means the end of my life. Six years on I'm still blissfully, happily married to Carol my wife and blessed with such wonderful children.

Yes Tim and Mary, and little Freddy and Linda for that matter are a joy to us both. Janet is God Mother to the last two, both born perfect specimens on the same day a couple of years ago. Yes twins, which overjoyed Tim and Mary, as they've gone through their childhood telling everyone that that's what they were, even though they knew it wasn't strictly correct.

And Nick?

He eventually got a decent job in a sports centre, where he is apparently quite happy and looks after Janet quite well.

Good luck to him I say!

I wish him no harm, though we've still never actually met, and I've no great wish to.

One last point by the way.

I got a really good promotion three years back and we had to move to the other side of Manchester. We bought a beautiful Victorian house with four bedrooms in Chapel Heaton, which as those from up that way will know is actually ..... Well I don't like to admit it but it's ..... Oh damn it OK then --- It's bloody Stockport!

And hey! It's a really nice friendly place.

I love it. I even take young Tim to see Stockport County play most Saturdays, unless the Arsenal is playing up here in the North West somewhere, but I beg you ---- Please don't tell anyone!

++++++++++

Well, there you are.

Hope you liked it.

I actually lived in Stockport quite a few years ago, and worked in Trafford Park nearby where Man. U. play. Saw a lot of their European games, when the likes of Bobby Charlton and that lot were playing.

Happy days!

I'm still and Arsenal man through and through though.

Come on the Reds!

Britease
Britease
2,395 Followers