Janet

Story Info
A lawyer caught by the weather.
6.2k words
3.83
61.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

To any reader: This story has very strong racist themes. If you feel you may be offended, I advice you not to read it. Another thing, I normally don't write revenge stories, but I felt these guys deserved it. And once again sorry about my bad English.

*****

'How could I be so stupid?' Janet swore in her mind. She had left her home late evening and noticed the chilliness of the weather, but in a hurry decided not to take any warmer clothes with her. 'I'll just drive 160 miles in a warm car and then check into a hotel and visit my customer in the morning. I don't have to spend time outside,' she had thought. In a way, she had it right, but the sudden change in the weather had caught her. When Janet had reached the half way, it had started to rain. During the next 20 miles the rain had turned to snow. 'This is not possible. Snow at this time of year in Missouri,' she really couldn't believe it. She had considered turning back to St. Louis, but as she had already driven so far her decision was to continue. It had been her second mistake. The road had become very slippery and suddenly she had lost the control of her car. She had tried to break, but the car had ended up to a ditch. Janet didn't hurt herself, but found out soon there was no way she could get the car back to the road. What was even worse she couldn't even start it. The air in the car had cooled down quickly and she had started to shiver from cold.

'How could I be so stupid?' She dug out her phone from her handbag. She knew she would freeze to death, if she didn't get help soon. Janet's misery was completed when she found out there was no field. For a second she almost burst into tears, but could collect herself. 'I have work hard in my studies, became a lawyer and then a youngest partner in my company. I have fought my way and this silly accident won't stop me,' she had thought. She stepped out of her car and climbed from the ditch back to the road. Her high heel shoes didn't make that easy. The ditch was quite deep and the bank of it was muddy, wetted due the snow. She finally got herself on the road. She could feel the cold wind blowing through the fabric of her slacks. She had only panties under them. Her business outfit wasn't meant for this kind of weather conditions. Her jacket had only a few buttons and the top under it didn't warm her up too much. Instead it showed some cleavage which was now in goose bumps. The sun had set down and it was really dark.

After a few minutes she could see a car approaching from the opposite direction. She waived in order to stop it, but obviously the driver didn't notice her. Janet couldn't blame the driver. Her outfit was black. Her hair was black. Her skin had a color of dark chocolate. She would probably have to stand in the middle of the road to get noticed. Second and third car passed her. She was getting worried. She tried to use her phone again. The result wasn't any better and the charge of the battery vanished.

She placed the phone into her pocket and simultaneously heard another car approaching her. It was already slowing down before she started her waiving. 'Finally,' she thought.

The car was an old pick-up truck. It stopped beside her. A man sitting by the driver rolled down the window. He was about forty. He had cigarette in his mouth and baseball cap on his head. His chin was covered with some beard or actually it just looked like he had not shaven for several days.

"Miss. What an earth you are doing here? Need for help?" he asked.

"Thank god you stopped. Yes, please help me. I drove my car out of the road and I'm freezing," Janet replied.

"Don't worry. We can tow your car back to the road."

"That's good, but I'm afraid I can't get it started. I need to call for help."

"My brother Hank is very handy with the cars. I'm sure he can fix it. For me it doesn't look like you have crashed it too badly."

"Are you serious?" Janet cheered, "That would be great. I promise to pay you."

"We don't have a tow line with us. We have to pick it first from our farm. You can use our phone too. Please step in before you freeze to death," the man said and stepped out of the car. He offered the middle place to Janet and followed her to the car.

They drove couple of miles before turning to a smaller road. Janet felt a little uncomfortable sitting between these two men. Sometimes she noticed the man was trying to peek into her cleavage like a schoolboy. He had a stupid smile on his face.

He broke the silence. "What a beautiful lady like you is doing here?"

"I was heading to South to meet my customer."

"Hmmm. Customer. What kind of customer?" he asked. The sound in his voice revolted Janet. It was like he was saying she was a prostitute.

"I'm a lawyer, " she replied briefly.

"Yes, nowadays it is possible." Janet wondered what he meant by that.

The man continued, "You see. We are now driving through the fields of our farm. It has belonged to our family for ages. Our ancestors used to raise cotton and they had lot of niggers working here. Cheap labor, you know."

Janet couldn't believe her ears. Anger rose in her, "Excuse me. I feel offended of your talk. Slavery was something evil and no one should remember it with warmth. We are equal now. I'm a well-educated woman and I don't have to listen that."

"But it was so easy for all of them," he continued calmly, "They fed them, gave them clothes and a roof above their heads. They told what to do and the niggers complied. Simple, but worked well. Our generation has to tolerate all kind of bullshit from niggers like you."

Jane got furious. "I'm glad you are suffering from it. Hillbilly's like you should be prisoned," she shouted.

"That is just what I meant. Uptight nigger bitches think they are better than us. In the old days they had better use for women like you."

"And what's that? Cleaning your houses and cooking your food for free?" Janet replied angrily.

"Yes, that too. But I was thinking, what they used to call bed-warmers."

"Fuck you! I know they took young black women by force just to fulfil their pervert desires. Rapists!"

Hank stopped the truck in the front of old wooden house. He said to the other man, "Leave her alone, Bob. Let's get inside." Both of the men stepped out of the car. Janet remained seated.

"What are you waiting for?" Bob asked.

Janet tried to calm down. "I'd rather not go in with you. You'll bring the tow line. I'll wait in the car."

"Oh, Miss Lawyer is making the rules again. We are not in a hurry. I'm actually quite hungry and I was thinking to look TV for a while and maybe have some beers."

"But you promised..." Janet started.

Bob laughed. "I tell you what. You can stay here, if you want to. You can leave too, but I must warn you. It is almost 15 miles back to the road and I don't think you can manage it in this weather."

Janet was concerned. She thought a second and finally said, "I come inside."

"Hank, did you hear that. The nigger wants us to give a roof above her head and probably some food too. I wonder what she is ready to give us. I know your bed has been cold for a long time."

"You bastard!" Janet shouted. "I will never let you touch me."

"Okay then. But if you change your mind and want to warm Hank's bed, just knock on the door and ask. We'll go in now."

Janet sat confused on the seat of the truck. She slowly stepped out of the car and looked around. She could only see darkness around her. Bob was right. She would die, if she tried to walk away from here. Actually Janet had no idea to what direction she should go. She knew she was trapped. The thought of degrading herself felt even worse. Surrendering in front of that bastard would cause permanent wounds to her soul. A cold blow threw some snow on her bare skin. Her feet were almost numb. She just stood on the yard for a while. 'I can't. I have to...,' she thought and then stepped behind the door of the house. After short hesitation she knocked the door.

Bob opened the door, but didn't let her in right away. "What do you want?"

"If you help me out of here, I'll let you fuck me."

"Ask properly," Bop said and slammed the door closed.

Janet was astonished. She had offered her body, but he had declined. She soon realized the man wanted to humiliate her. 'This is degrading enough, but I can play their games,' she thought and knocked again.

"Can I warm your brother's bed with my body?" she tried second time after Bob opened the door ajar.

"That was better, but not enough. First, you address me and my brother massa and yourself nigger. So, want to try one more time?"

Janet felt rage grow in her again, but she calmed herself down. Disgusted she could say, "Please, massa. Can I warm your brother's bed with my nigger body?"

"Sure, come in."

Janet entered the house and instantly felt Bobs hand on her ass cheek. By instinct she swiped it off.

"What the hell you think you just did?" Bob shouted.

Janet panicked. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

Bob grabbed her arm and started to push her back to the outdoor. "I think some extra time in a cool weather makes you remember what you are and how do you speak to me."

Janet couldn't go back out. "Please, massa. Forgive me. Don't."

"You better remember that, nigger bitch." Then his palm was on her ass cheek again. He caressed it and then patted it couple of times. "Not bad," he stated.

Janet stood there paralyzed trying to endure her treatment. Suddenly she got a slap to her face.

"That was a compliment. How do you respond?"

"Thank you, massa," she said.

"No. You wanted to be a bed-warmer and you must learn to speak right. Massa, I'm happy my nigger ass pleases you."

Janet almost vomited. She could stammer, "Massa, I'm happy my nigger ass pleases you." She felt so humiliated.

"You didn't look happy, but this time that will do. Open your legs."

His new command surprised Janet, but after a short recovery she spread her legs. Bob placed her palm against her sex and started to grope it. A tear appeared to Janet's eyebrow. Bob noticed her despair and added the pressure. Her manhandling started to hurt. "I bet your nigger pussy loves when a white man touches it."

Janet almost cried. "Yes, massa. It feels good. Can we go to the bed now?" she tried to get a fast ending to this racist scene.

"You go to the bed when we say. We are not in a hurry. First we need to do something to your outlook. Your clothes look expensive. Are they appropriate for a nigger slut?"

"Massa, I must wear them in my work."

"That's another thing. You find your work proper for a nigger?"

'He is trying to deny my identity and dignity. How long am I able to play along?' Janet thought. She sighed and said, "No, massa. It is white man's job."

"I'm glad I've been able to correct you. I know niggers have sometime big thoughts of themselves and we need to explain the reality. So, what is proper job for you?"

"Massa, I want to keep you happy."

"Good. Now take off your slacks and jacket."

Janet first removed her muddy shoes. Then she unbuttoned her jacket and undressed it. She gave it to Bop's waiting hand. Her slacks followed. Now she was standing there only her panties, bra and top on. Her panties were black and looked good on her dark skin. She had amazing legs. Not a sign of fat on her thighs. Her ass was round and firm. The top covered her big breasts. Bob tried to hide his enthusiasm. Janet was a doll and he had problem not to fuck her right away. But as the things were going his way, he wanted to continue her humiliation.

"Want me to play with your cunt again?"

"Yes, massa." Without any order she understood to open her legs again. She almost jumped when she felt Bob's palm on her sex again.

"My hand is tired. Rub your fuckhole against it."

Janet started to move her hips. The sheer material of her panties didn't give much cover and she felt his fingers parting her pussy lips.

"Harder. It's a nigger cunt and needs good treatment," Bob said. Janet pushed her sex tighter against his hand. She hated the feeling. Despite the pain some moisture formed.

"Nigger gets wet," Bob laughed, "Now she understands it is massa who makes her feel good."

"Please, massa, it starts to hurt," Janet begged.

"Okay," Bob pulled his hand off, "Show us your tits."

Janet pulled her top off. Her black bra came to sight. Bob weighted her breast in his palm. "Nice. Are you a mother? I mean has some nigger kid ruined these with breast feed?"

"No, massa. I'm not married."

"That means a shit. Nigger bitches like to share their hole to anyone. It doesn't mean you have to be married to have children."

"No, massa. I have no children."

"Good. Show me your flesh."

Janet stripped her bra. Though her breasts were big they really didn't sack. Her areolas were deep brown. Small sharp nipples were protruding from them. To her surprise Bob didn't start to molest them. Instead he lifted his palm to her chin. He pressed her cheeks with his fingers making her mouth open.

"Your lips look soft. I believe they look even better around my cock." Then he let go.

Janet understood the hint and kneeled down. She had hoped to get only fucked, but now she needed to give head to that bastard. She had never liked oral sex. Her fingers went to the zipper of Bop's pants. Bob slapped her face.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Massa, I thought you wanted me to please you orally."

"You're a real bitch. I didn't say anything like that. Niggers are not allowed to touch my cock without my permission. If you want it, beg it."

"Massa, may I touch your penis?" Janet tried.

"I'm not sure. Nigger mouth is dirty. If I let you, you better be good."

"Massa. My mouth is pure. You will like it." Janet thought that maybe she wouldn't have to fuck him if she was giving him a blowjob. She opened his zipper, belt and button and pulled his pants down. She could see his erection under his underwear. She pulled it down and exposed his rock hard penis. To Janet's shock it smelled disgusting. She was sure he hadn't washed it for several days. Reluctantly she took it to her hand and placed her lips around the tip of it. Also the taste was disgusting and she felt like vomiting. She took the penis deeper into her mouth and started to suck it.

"Off your hand. Fuck me with your mouth. Use your tongue. And look me to my eyes," Bop gave a series of instructions. Janet complied. Her full lips surrounded his organ. Her pleading eyes were staring Bop's which increased her humiliation.

"You can do better," Bob said, "Take it deeper." Janet tried, but the touch of the tip against her throat made her gag. She pulled out.

"Massa, please. I can't."

"See, Hank. These niggers are so stupid. You need to teach them everything. Put your mouth back." Janet took again so much cock to her mouth she could. Bob took a firm grip of her head and started to push his meat deeper. Janet panicked, but couldn't prevent his penis to invade her throat. Bob kept her like that for a while and then pulled out. Janet was gasping for air. Bob penetrated to her throat again. Janet tried to get air through her nose, but couldn't. She tried to open her mouth wider. This way she could get air when Bob's penis was out of her throat.

"See, bitch is learning." Bob increased the pace. Gargling sounds came out of her mouth. Her throat really hurt. Bob exploded to her mouth and then pulled out. "White man's cum is the best delicacy a nigger bitch can have. Enjoy the taste of every drop. Though Janet wanted to spit out his seed she found better to swallow it.

Bob pulled her pants back on. Janet got back to her feet.

"I don't hear any gratitude..." Bob started.

'I can't take this anymore,' Janet first thought, but said, "Thank you massa for letting me taste your sperm."

"You're welcome. You see, your life is much better like this. Your only job is to keep us happy. And can you call that as a job at all? It's your pleasure, am I right?"

"Yes, massa. You are making me happy," she gave a stupid lie.

"Good nigger, " Bob said and tapped her head. "Turn around." Janet turned her back to Bob and was now facing Hank. She felt Bob's fingers on the waistband of her panties. He pulled them down revealing her trimmed pussy to Hank. Bob caressed her buttocks. Hank was just staring at her beautiful naked body. Bob slapped her ass cheek. That woke up Janet.

"Massa, thank you for touching my ass."

Bob's fingers wandered between her ass cheeks. He put his poke finger against her asshole and started to stroke it. Janet broke.

She sobbed, "I can play your games, but you can't touch me there. I do anything but..."

"What makes you think this a game, nigger, " Bob said. He then took a strong grip of her hair and pushed her out of the house. Janet fell on the yard and heard the sound of the slamming door. The snow on her naked skin bite like bunch of needles. She got on her feet, but it didn't make her feel any better. She knew she would die there in less than half an hour. She had to go back to the door and knock it.

Bob opened it again. "What?"

"Please, massa. Let me in. I want you to touch my asshole, please."

"Okay, but you should understand this is not a game and that makes you?"

"Massa, I'm your nigger bitch. Please take care of me."

Bob still didn't let her in. "Go on."

"Please, I'm freezing...I will be happy, if you let me warm your beds. I will be happier, if you accept my nigger body. I promise to learn to be better. Please, let me in."

"Why do you want to do all this?" Bob kept on teasing her.

"Niggers should serve white folks."

"And that lawyer thing?"

"Massa, it was a mistake. I'm sorry."

"Come in then. Let's get back where we were." Janet exposed her perfect body to Hank again. This time she even spread her legs to show her pussy better. Hank's hands went to her breasts and started to molest them.

Bob's poke finger was against her puckered hole. Janet was shivering from fear. "Spread your ass. I want to see it better." Janet obediently grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them. She felt stronger pressure on her anus. Bob was pushing his finger through her sphincter. The pain was terrible, but Janet bit her lip. He pushed the whole finger in and then started to pump it in her hole.

Janet managed to say, "Massa, your finger feels good."

"I knew you would like it, but it's Hanks turn now. We come back to that later." Hank guided Janet to his bedroom. He pushed her on the bed on her back and got undressed. Janet waited on the bed silent. Hank slapped her thigh.

"I want to hear that nigger bitch talk." It was the first time Hank had said anything after they got in.

Janet spread her legs wider and started "Massa, put your cock to my nigger hole and make me happy." She spread her pussy lips with her fingers and continued, "Massa, my hole is wet and wants your penis."

Hank climbed between her legs and forced them even wider. Janet guided her organ against her sex and waited for her ordeal. Hank slammed to the hilt at once. A cry slipped from Janet's mouth. Obviously Hank didn't know what gentle means and started to jackhammer her. Janet tried to endure the pain.

Hank stopped and twisted her nipple. "I don't hear anything from you," and then continued the rough fucking.

"Massa, fuck me hard. Yes, it feel good. Touch my breasts." Instead of stroking her breasts he took a strong grip of them and started to use them as handles when ramming into her pussy. Janet though he will rip of her breasts. Fortunately Hank couldn't last long. He spurted his cum deep into her hole and then pulled out. Janet had never felt so used. It had not been sex. It was pure violence. She panted there trying to recover.

"Bitch, you made my cock dirty," she heard Hank saying. Janet got the hint and dragged her face to his loins. Through her disgust she started to lick cum off his penis. She was afraid what kind of effect to Hank it might cause. And soon she found out she was right. Hank's penis was standing straight again. She opened her mouth wide and took the dirty meat in.

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers
12