Janet & Debbie Go Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers

Debbie then leaned over and started licking the cum the guy had shot onto his belly. Cleaning the cum from his belly, Debbie began slowly licking the gobs of cum from the guys legs. She licked the cum from the guys leg, next to his balls and as soon as she began licking the cum from the guys cock, licking his cock from the base to the head, the guys cock twitched and Debbie thought he was going to cum again, she took his cock into her mouth and locked her lips on the head waiting for the cum to shoot out into her mouth. The guy didn't cum as she expected, so she began giving the guy his first blowjob. Her head bobbing on the guys cock, her little tits jiggling and swaying what they could.

The guy have never in his life, felt anything as good as the woman's mouth on his cock and when Debbie reached for his balls and began squeezing and massaging them, he couldn't help it and blew his load straight into Debbie's warm mouth. Debbie kept her mouth on his cock as the guys cum squirted into it and when she was sure she had the last drop of cum, took her mouth off his cock, came up to the guy, opened her mouth and showed his cum in her mouth. Debbie kissed him and as she did, she released about half of the guys cum into his mouth. She broke the kiss and smiled at him, then swallowed what cum she had in her mouth. The guy then realized that Debbie had put his cum into his mouth and realized that it didn't taste that bad after all. He sort of liked the taste of it. Debbie told him to swallow it and without hesitation, did just that. Then Debbie ask him if he would like to fuck her?

That made the guy smile from ear to ear, so Debbie lay back on the seat, spread her legs and told the guy to get on and fuck her. She reached for the guy and pulled him onto her, grabbed his cock and aimed it for her pussy, rubbing it along the lips of her pussy. Teasing the guy before she put his cock at the entrance of her pussy and with her legs pulled the guy down and his cock sunk into her pussy. The guy moaned as his cock slid into Debbie's cunt and he lost his virginity! The guy started doing what came natural, thrusting his cock in and out of Debbie's pussy like a wild animal, pounding her pussy! Debbie grunted as the guy slammed his cock into her pussy, again and again, realizing that she enjoyed the rough fucking the guy was giving her and laid there enjoying it. The guy started licking and sucking Debbie's tit, going from one to the other. The first real tits he had ever sucked and he was loving it, but then so was Debbie! She just let him go at it. It wasn't long before Debbie was trying to match the guy stroke for stroke, but as hard and as fast as he was fucking her, it was impossible. Meanwhile, in the front seat, Janet was slowly and softly, still jacking the guy in the front seat with her off.

They both enjoyed Janet's hand on his cock. When Janet ask the guy "if he had ever fucked a girl or did he still jack off?" The guy told Janet that, " he had never fucked a girl yet, but he often fantasized about it as he was jacking off." Janet told him that she would take care of that and let him fuck her if he wanted too. The guy was more than willing, when Janet got an idea. She took her hand from his cock and got up enough so that she could reach into the back seat, smeared her fingers with Debbie and the other guy's juices and rubbed them all over her asshole, making sure that it was wet. Janet then got on her hands and knees and told the guy to cum around in back of her.

When he did and was between Janet's legs, she reached behind her and took the guys cock and aimed it straight for her asshole and told the guy to push. The guy shoved and without much effort, the head of his cock slid into Janet's asshole. Janet lunged back until the guy's cock was as far in her asshole as it was going to go! "Fuck my asshole" she told the guy, "fuck me in my ass you little fucker, fuck my asshole?" The guy could not believe how tight and warm Janet's asshole was. Fuck he thought, was this woman hot! He began thrusting his cock in and out of Janet's asshole, Janet, rocking back and forth with each thrust from the guy, her tits bobbing and jiggling wildly as the guy was fucking her in her asshole. The guy couldn't help but watch his cock disappear in Janet's asshole and her tits swaying. It was too much for him and he began shooting gob after gob of his sperm into Janet's asshole! Janet moaned as she felt his cum squirting in her asshole and tightened her asshole muscles on the guys cock so she could drain every drop of his cum in her asshole!

She had an orgasm as the guy's cock was still squirting cum in her asshole. Janet was beginning to wonder if the guy was ever going to stop cumming, his cock still squirting cum into her asshole and she wished she had sucked his cock, she would have loved this load of cum in her belly! She could feel his cum starting to leak out of her asshole, running down to her pussy. With one hand, Janet smeared and pushed as much of his cum into her pussy as she could and licked the rest from her fingers. The guy let his cock slid out of Janet's asshole and fell back onto the seat. Janet turned around and looked at his softening cock, leaned down and took it into her mouth and began sucking it. She wanted him hard again so he could fuck her. It didn't take long before the guy's cock began rising to the sky again. Janet could feel it getting hard in her mouth and as soon as she was sure it was as hard as it was going to get, she took her mouth off his cock, rose up and put one of her tits to the guy's mouth. The guy immediately began sucking on the nipple causing it to become rock hard, then began nuzzling, licking and sucking Janet's tit. Moving from one tit to the other, causing Janet to become hornier. Janet pulled her tit from the guy's mouth, lay back onto the seat and told the guy to get on and fuck her!

He got between Janet's legs and without any guidance, drove his cock straight into Janet's pussy and buried it to the hilt and with smooth, slow strokes, began fucking Janet. She wrapped her arms around him and clung to him as his cock was using her pussy. Janet, in the front seat fucking, Debbie in the back seat fucking! They both enjoyed the fucking they were getting. To them, cock was cock, some bigger than other's, some better than other's, but each knew that cock was cock. Neither of the guys had a very large cock. They were about average size, 6 inch's or close to it. But they both let the young men fuck them and all four loving it. The guy in the front, fucking Janet and sucking her tit was close to cumming and he began fucking Janet faster, she was matching him or trying to match him stroke for stroke, but she couldn't keep up, so she just let him fuck her.

The guy slammed his cock as deep into Janet's pussy as he could and yelled that he was cumming and let loose with his load of cum in Janet's pussy. As he was cumming in Janet's pussy and she was having an orgasm at the same time, the guy fucking Debbie told her that he was going to cum too. Debbie told him to let loose and fill her pussy with him cum and before she could finish, his cock began squirting his load of cum into her pussy and he kept trying to fuck her. Debbie reached to his balls, grabbed them and squeezed them lightly, this caused the guy to stop trying to fuck her as he was cumming and he shot a huge stream of cum as deep in Debbie's pussy as he could. Debbie held on, wrapped her legs around the guy and she came too. As they all four lay there, the guys cocks still in Janet and Debbie's pussy, Debbie ask the guy on top of her, "if he had ever sucked his friends cock?"

He replied, "no, but I have often thought of it and wanted to at times." Debbie then ask him if he would consider sucking his friends cock and let Janet and her watch.' He told her that if his friend would agree, "that he would suck his friends cock for them?" Debbie told the guy to get off and she had Janet get up and she whispered in Janet's ear what she had planned. Debbie told the guy to get in the seat with his friend and Janet would get in the seat with her and they would watch. The guy and Janet switched seats and the guy told his friend that he wanted to suck his cock, not only for Janet and Debbie, but also that he wanted to. His friend told him that he could if he wanted to, but could he suck his cock too? Janet told the guy that had been fucking her, to lay back in the seat and let things take their course. Once he was laying down on the seat, the other guy grabbed his cock and began jacking him off. Debbie ask him if he knew what the 69 position was.

Without a word, the guy got on his friend, facing his cock and his cock inchs away from his friends face. Both guys had each other's cock in their hand, stroking them. Debbie put her hand the head of the guy on top and pushed his head toward his friends cock. As his mouth came closer to his friends cock, he opened his mouth and took his friends cock into his mouth. It did feel good. He began bobbing his head on his friends cock. His friend loved the feeling of his friend's mouth on his cock and returned the favor. He had his friend's cock in his hand and with his other hand, reached up and pulled his friend down so he could taste his cock.

He opened his mouth and his friend's cock went straight into his mouth. The guy on top, fucking his friend's mouth while bobbing his mouth on his friends cock. They were really sucking each other's cock! Janet and Debbie were watching the guys sucking cock, the first time either had seen two guys sucking each other's cock. They watched intently as the guys were sucking each other's cock, wondering if either would cum in the others mouth and if either would swallow. Janet had stuck two fingers in her pussy and was finger fucking her self, when Debbie took Janet's fingers out of her pussy and stuck two of her finger's in Janet's pussy and Debbie began finger fucking Janet. What was Janet to do but stick her fingers in Debbie and she began finger fucking Debbie. After about five or so minutes, Debbie and Janet sensed that the guys were about to cum and so were they!

Suddenly, they all started cumming at once. The guys squirting cum into each other's mouth, Janet and Debbie cumin from being finger fucked! Each guy swallowed the others cum! When they were all done cumming, Janet told the guys that they should get dressed, they had to be getting home. One of the guys looked at her and ask her, " We sucked each other's cocks for you, would you please let us fuck you again before you go?" Janet answered for her and Debbie both, "we sure will, it was worth it watching you guys and you both deserve something for it, so you get in the front with me and Debbie will get in the back with your friend, then fuck us, ok?"

"No problem the guy said" As the young man was getting in the front, Debbie crawled in the back, Janet took the guys cock in her hand and began stroking it to get it hard again. As soon as it was hard, Janet told him to get on her and fuck her like he wanted to. Debbie, in the back seat, lay on her back, spread her legs and told the other guy to cum and get the pussy he wanted. His cock was already hard from looking at his friend fucking Janet in the front and the beautiful pussy laying on the seat waiting for his cock. He got on Debbie and drove his cock straight for her pussy. Janet and Debbie lay there letting the guys fuck them, enjoying the fucking they were getting. They let the guys fuck them until both guys had lost their nuts and cum in their pussy's.

The guys got dressed and thanked Janet and Debbie for everything and they were sure glad that they happened to walk by their car. Janet and Debbie kissed each guy and told them they to were glad they had seen them and wished them luck and if they ever seen them again, they would do it all over with the guys again. Janet looked at Debbie and told her, "lets go home, sweetheart, ok?" Debbie just smiled at her. They both rode home naked, no sense getting dressed!

Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers
12