Janet & Norm's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got off the bed and got dressed and started to leave the bedroom. The sight that met them was amazing and they had to step back for a moment. There were people all over the house having sex. It was a full blown orgy! Janet looked around for Norm and finally found him on the floor in the living room. Maria was sucking his cock and he was eating some big titted brunette's hairy pussy. The sight was awesome. Dee was getting fucked by two guys and jacking off another. Teri was eating some woman's pussy while some guy was popping the cock to her. The rest of the people were in various stages of fucking and or sucking cock or eating pussy.

No one noticed them come out of the bedroom and Janet told Fred to go back into the bedroom, they would get undressed and come back out and join in and they would fuck and suck among the others. They went back into the bedroom and then Janet got an idea. Why didn't Fred call some of his friends from there and see how many he could line up for the gangbang. Fred agreed and started calling them. As soon as he started calling, Janet reached and grabbed his cock and began stroking it.

As soon as she felt it getting hard, she knelt down in front of Fred and began sucking his cock. She took her mouth off his cock and ask him if he would tell them that the woman for the gangbang was sucking his cock right at this moment and Fred did just that. It was exciting for Janet, her lover asking his friends if they wanted to come to a gangbang with a white woman while she was sucking his cock.

Every one of Fred's friends agreed and he would bring them to Janet's that evening and Fred had only called eight of them. Fred finally hung the phone up and looked down at Janet's head bobbing on his cock, closing his eyes and savoring the pleasure Janet was administrating ton his cock and he knew that before long, he would fill her mouth and belly with another load of sperm. Janet had her hand on Fred's cock, stroking it as her head was bobbing on his monster cock and she grabbed his balls with her other hand and began rubbing and massaging them, hoping to get Fred to blow another load of sperm into her mouth.

Janet stopped sucking Fred's cock, looked up at him and told him that she wanted to go into the other room with him and let everyone watch her suck his cock and swallow his sperm when he squirted it into her mouth. Janet led Fred by his cock into the center of the living room, had him lay down on the floor and she get down between his legs, dropped her mouth onto his cock and started giving him another blow job. It wasn't long before Janet heard someone say, "fuck me, look at the size of the cock Janet is sucking, that thing is a monster"

Soon, everyone was watching Janet sucking Fred's monster cock and some started clapping and egging Janet on. Others were taking bets if she would swallow his cum or not. Maria in the meantime had stepped up to Fred and put her tit up to his mouth and he began sucking and nibbling on her nipples, first one then the other. Maria told everyone that when Janet was done sucking that cock, that it was hers next! Maria felt a hand on her pussy and when she looked to see whose it was, Janet already had two fingers in Maria's pussy and was finger fucking her frantically.

Janet took Fred's cock out of her mouth and told Dee to come and play with his balls while she was sucking his cock and that would make him cum that much sooner. Dee came over and took Fred's balls in her hand as Janet went back to sucking Fred's magnificent cock, It wasn't long before Dee began kissing and licking Fred's cock herself. That was too much for Fred to handle and without warning, he exploded into Janet's mouth. Janet, caught unexpectedly, started gagging, but never took Fred's cock from her mouth and began swallowing the sperm that was gushing into her mouth.

When Janet was sure that she had drained every drop of sperm from Fred's cock, she let it fall from her mouth and got up. A she did, Maria was kneeling in front of Fred and she was stroking his cock. Two guys grabbed Janet and led her to the couch and began mauling her. Their hands were all over her tits and pussy and she was getting turned on again! She knew that these guys would never come close to fucking her as good as Fred had, but the thought of someone fucking her and her sucking someone's cock at the same time was what got her horny again.

Fucking, sucking cock and eating pussy went on the rest of the night. As Janet and I were getting in bed, I started thinking of her sloppy, wet, well eaten, well fucked, sperm filled pussy. I had never eaten Janet's pussy after she had fucked anyone and her pussy was full of cum, but for some reason, eating her pussy right then excited me.

Janet laid down on the bed and I get between her legs and her eyes got big and she ask me what I was doing, but I never answered her and began licking and eating her pussy! The thought of me eating her cum filled pussy turned her on and her hips were rushing up to mash her pussy against my mouth as Janet had another orgasm. I crawled up next to Janet and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

12