Janet is Ambushed at Home

Story Info
Did she know this man?
969 words
4.13
73k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet walked in the front door, it was strangely dark in the house. Fumbling for the light switch she closed the door. When Janet flipped the switch nothing happened. Setting the stack of papers she was holding in her arm on the floor she put her purse on the table in the entryway. Hoping it was just a burned out bulb in the entry, Janet made her way along the wall, sliding past the coat closet and the junk closet.. She felt the air move in the entryway behind her just as she ran into something blocking her way. Before Janet could figure out what was blocking her way, her wrists were pinned together against her chest and a hand covered her mouth. A split second before panic set in he spoke, " Stay calm and quiet and you'll enjoy what is about to happen to you."

The voice was almost a whisper, Janet thought she recognized it but couldn't be sure. A gag replaced the hand over her mouth quicker than she could say anything much less scream for help. Her wrists were crossed and bound with plastic restraint strips. As he bent her over the object that had blocked her way, Janet realized it was a couch that normally sat across the room from the entryway. She felt cold steel against her back as he raised her blouse up, he cut the buttons off her skirt and it fell to the floor. Even in the darkness Janet felt exposed, her ass up in the air covered only by her panties and bordered by her garter belt. The knife slid up under her blouse and cut her bra strap then opened the back of the blouse like it was paper. He had kept her pinned down from the moment he had grabbed her, although she new how to protect herself from attack, any one needed some wiggle room to fend an attacker off and Janet just didn't have it. She gasped as her panties were ripped off.

Janet felt him reach between them and unbuckle his belt, his hand slid down her ass as he unzipped his pants. She tried to struggle as she felt his cock press against her ass but the forearm on her shoulders held her firmly in place. He did not speak and in the total darkness, Janet could see nothing. Something seemed familiar about him but she could be sure about nothing except she had no control over what was happening.

He reached between Janet's legs and lubricated the lips of her pussy then reached between them and coated his cock. Suddenly the head of his cock was inside her pussy, another stroke and he was completely inside her. A couple of slow full length strokes followed then, he slammed deep inside her. With each stroke he banged her harder and deeper, Janet could only lay there unable to move. Despite the circumstances, she felt something stirring inside her. Without warning, an orgasm swept over her. Fighting for air through the gag the moans that escaped her betrayed the fact that her body had been racked with pleasure.

Even though Janet knew he had felt her orgasm he didn't slow down. He reached between them again and slid a lubricated finger into her ass then a second followed as he kept pounding her pussy. She felt the same stirrings deep inside her again. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her pussy, Janet thought he must be finished. He placed the head of his rock hard cock against the greased opening of her ass and held it there while he applied more lubricant. Janet groaned as the head slipped into her ass, he was almost gentle as he worked more and more of himself into her until his cock was completely inside her ass. Then as suddenly as he had stopped pounding her pussy, he began pounding his cock in and out of Janet's ass. Harder and faster with each stroke he continued. He reached under her grasping her bound wrists, raising her up off the couch he slammed her down on his cock. He pulled Janet's hands down to her crotch, forcing two of her fingers inside her pussy with two of his, she suddenly felt another orgasm building fast. He removed her gag and Janet began to scream uncontrollably in ecstasy. Her feet were not touching the floor as he pounded her ass even harder and faster, her orgasm washed over her wave after wave and she felt his hot come deep inside her ass.

Janet went limp as his strokes slowed and he laid her over the couch as she gasped for breath. He reached down and bound her legs with another restraint then gently picked her up and laid her on the couch. Her bound wrists and ankles were tied to the legs of the couch and as suddenly as he appeared, he was gone out the front door.

She laid there trying to make sense of what had just happened. Was it her husband? Was it a rapist? How could she have had two earth shattering orgasms without knowing who was causing it? Drifting in and out of sleep, Janet had completely lost track of time. The front door opened, the entryway light came on and in walked her husband. He slid the couch over, walked around and sat down beside her. He pulled out a small pair of cutters and freed her from her restraints.

As Janet sat up she heard the clock chime midnight, she had been home for four hours. She looked at her husband hoping for a tell tale sign that he was the one that had done this. His only comment was, "Boy, don't you look freshly fucked. Care to try for three?"