Janet Meets My Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
John calls the next morning.
3.3k words
4.55
249.6k
29
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

At 3AM Ben opened the door and saw Janet sitting on the couch wide awake.

“Hello my love.”

“Hello Ben, I missed you.”

She ran over to Ben and threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. Ben was a little surprised by this because it wasn’t like Janet to be awake at this time of the morning when he was out of town, and she was so much more loving than he was used to. She usually was very conservative, and they kept their private moments just that. He liked the change.

“What’s wrong, honey?”

“Nothing Ben, I just really missed you. I want to make love to you and I’ve been waiting up.”

“Janet, I’ve got to get going early in the morning, and I am really tired. Could I have a rain check?”

“No! I really want to make love to you.”

Ben sighed and took her hand, he was tired and he wasn’t really into this, but he felt that he would see what he could do.

When they entered the bedroom, Janet stripped out of her clothes and pulled down the covers and lay back on the bed. Ben thought this unusual, she normally undressed in the dark, but shrugged it off.

He said, “I need to take a shower, Jan.”

She said, “No, I need you now….”

Ben finished removing his clothes and joined his wife in bed. He rolled over on her as was usual and guided his cock into her pussy. They kissed and he began to hump her. Her legs wrapped around him and she ground against him. It took him only 3 minutes and after depositing his sperm, he rolled off her and lay still next to her. In another 3 minutes he was asleep and Janet was left wondering what she had to do. She had wanted to feel her husband make love to her and he had left her high and dry, and earlier she had fucked his boss, swallowed his sperm and that had satisfied her completely. She lay awake and thought until she fell asleep.

The alarm went off at 7AM and Ben arose and went to the shower, Janet fell back asleep and dreamt of John and his big cock. She awoke when the phone rang. She looked at the clock and noticed it was 11 AM and she picked up the phone.

“Hello”

“Morning, my little whore. I’ll be there in about a half an hour, and I’ve got something for you.”

With that John hung up, and Janet lay motionless for a few minutes clearing the cobwebs. Then she got up and headed for the shower, and was dressed in a bathrobe with the blue thong and bra he had bought for her yesterday when the doorbell rang. She wasn’t used to a thong and the small piece of material that ran along the crack of her butt felt weird.

She opened the door and John leaned down and kissed her running his tongue into her mouth. He stood and handed her a bag and said “Open this, I want you to wear it. I have to go see Roger again and I want you to go with me.”

She opened the bag marked Victoria Secret again and pulled out a short skirt and a sheer blouse.

John reached over and pulled the belt around her bathrobe and it fell open.

“I love the bra and thong, Janet, but sadly, lose the bra when you put the outfit on. Roger is one horny old man, and I want him to be happy.”

Janet thought about what he said and wondered just what that had to do with anything, but again she knew she must keep John happy, so she nodded and started to head upstairs.

John stopped her and said “No, change right here, we have to hurry, and it’s not like I haven’t seen you naked before.”

Janet felt so embarrassed, but put the bag down, opened her robe completely slipping it off her shoulders and reached back to unsnap her bra. When she did, she slid it off her arms and John whistled “Damn, I do love your little tits, and your nipples are hard as rocks.” With that he reached over and took a nipple in each hand and pinched them and Janet winced.

He laughed and Janet picked up the skirt and pulled up her legs and fastened it at the waist. She thought “He has a good eye for my size” because it fit perfectly. She looked at him and he said “Before we go, come and get a little taste” and she noticed that he was fishing his cock from his pants. She hesitated and he said, “On your knees and lick the head of my cock, Janet.” She dropped to her knees and her tongue flicked out and licked the head of his cock.

“Give it a loving kiss, slut”

Janet pursed her lips and kissed his cockhead lovingly, and she began to tingle a little. Her lips parted and started to expand over the head of his cock, but he pulled back and said “We have to go, but you’ll get plenty of this later” as he put his cock back in his trousers and zipped his fly.

Janet picked up the blouse and put it on, but she noticed that you could clearly see her nipples through the material and she said “I can’t wear this, John, everyone will be able to see my breasts.”

John said “I told you to wear it, if you can’t, we can always tell Roger the true story of Ben’s problem.”

“No, it’s okay.” She looked in the mirror and realized she looked like a slut. Her skirt barely covered her ass and her breast were clearly visible for all to see. Her face reddened, but they headed for the door.

As soon as they got in John’s car he reached over and put his hand on her thigh. “You are really quite beautiful, Janet, and as I told you before, quite a nice piece of ass. I loved the way you rode last evening, my cowgirl.”

Again Janet’s face turn red and she looked down. John’s hand was working it’s way up her thigh and she relaxed her legs just a bit. John noticed this and his little finger touched the stretched material covering her pussy.

“I’m going to fuck the hell out of you again tonight, Janet. I’m going to stretch your pussy open with this big cock.”

Janet felt her body responding not only to his hand, but to the nasty talk, John’s hand covered her pussy now and his middle finger ran along her slit.

“Damn, Janet, you are a horny little slut aren’t you? You’re wet as hell. That’s okay, I think we can take care of that problem for you.”

Janet was embarrassed again as she knew that her body was betraying her true feelings. She didn’t want to satisfy this man’s every need, but her body was enjoying it. She had enjoyed at least 5 orgasms with John yesterday and even though he treated her like a slut, she was beginning to enjoy it. The feeling of his had feeling her up as they drove down the highway was building up to another orgasm and she moaned.

John pulled his hand away, “Not yet slut, not yet.”

Janet shuddered as she regained her composure.

John pulled up to a gate, the guard looked into the car, and saw Janet, her skirt high on her thighs, blue thong showing, and her tits for him to see. John said, “We’re here to see Mr.Farnsworth.” The gate opened and we drove up to a beautiful mansion.

“Remember, Roger is my boss and I love to make him happy.”

They got out of the car, walked together up to the door and rang the bell.

When it opened, a man dressed in a dark suit stood there. “Hello Jeffrey, we’re here to see Mr. Farnsworth.”

“Good morning, Mr. Boyd. Come right in, Mr. Farnsworth is in the library.”

John led me to a room and opened the door, and sitting in a large leather covered chair, sat a white haired man who seemed to be at least 70 years old, and when we entered he smiled and said “Hello John, very nice to see you again.”

“Hello Roger, I’d like you to meet Janet, she’s the wife of Ben, the man I was telling you about yesterday.”

The old man looked Janet over, spending quite a bit of time on her breasts as he said, “Hello, my dear. John has told me about you. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Hello Mr. Farnsworth, it’s nice to meet you.”

“Call me Roger, my dear, no need to be so formal.”

Roger motioned to a chair across from him and Janet sat down, her skirt riding high up her thighs, and she crossed her legs. She felt very nervous sitting there as he looked, no actually leered at her, but she smiled at him.

Roger and John spent some time with small talk and then John bent over and whispered something in Roger’s ear. Roger seemed to be pleased and picked up the phone and said “I don’t want to be bothered. I will call you when I am free.”

“So, Janet, John tells me that we have a small problem at the firm that your husband may be involved with. I think I will be able to help you, if you like.”

Janet’s mind raced. She thought that was going to be taken care of by John alone, but he must have told Roger about it and now it seemed that Ben could be in more trouble that ever. “What are you talking about, Mr, Roger?”

“Janet, don’t be so naïve, I told Roger about the problem with the books, and I asked for his help. I also told him of the agreement that you and I had for my help. That is why he asked me to bring you over today.”

Janet turned red, knowing John had told Roger about her, but she again felt trapped by the situation. “I would love your help, Roger. I don’t want Ben to lose his job with your firm.”

Roger smiled and said, “That’s better my dear, come over here and give me a hug.”

Janet, realizing that she was trapped rose and walked over to Roger, bent down and put her arms around his neck. His arms went around her back, pulling her close and she fell into his lap. She said “I’m so sorry” and started to stand but Roger just held her in place.

“Don’t worry my dear, I enjoy having a beautiful young woman sitting on my lap.”

She looked at him and said “Thank you, Roger”

She looked at John and saw the smirk on his face, then felt Roger’s hand on her upper thigh very near her pussy, and traveling up. She held her legs together and looked back at John, who was looking very stern. She relaxed her legs and let them part slightly as Roger’s hand came to rest on her thong.

The hand behind her back pulled her towards Roger and she allowed him to kiss her. She felt his lips part and his tongue darted out and touched her lips.
She opened her mouth and let her tongue meet his as she felt him move her thong aside as his fingers found her pubic hair.

“I told you you’d like her Roger.”

“Yes, John you did. She is quite nice, and quite friendly too.”

Roger reached up and put his hand over her right tit as they spoke, and he tweaked her nipple which had already started to harden.

“John tells me you still need practice with your mouth my dear. Would you like to practice some now?”

She looked up at John and he smiled at her and nodded. He wanted her to do this thing and she didn’t have any choice. “Yes, Roger, I would love to.”

She slid off Roger’s lap and began to kneel in front of him when he said, “No, no, my dear, take off your clothes first, I want to see you lovely body. Then you can suck cock.”

John told Janet “Take your time stripping, make it a good show.”

Roger picked up a remote and pushed a button and music filled the room. The music was classical but had a nice beat to it.

John said, “Do it.”

Janet started swaying to the music, her face red with the embarrassment of stripping in front of Roger, having just met him, and she knew that soon she would be sucking his cock, the second other than her husband in the past 24 hours, she felt so ashamed.

Her body swayed as the music made her lose herself in it. She reached up and started to unbutton her blouse, when all the buttons were loose she ran her hands over her hips and down her legs, turned and when she turned back around pulled her blouse open and took it off her body and tossed it over to John. Then her hands ran over her stomach and up to her breast which she cupped and tweaked the nipples, until she reached down and undid the fasten on her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Roger clapped and she smiled at him, the she danced over to him and hooked a thumb on each side of her thong and pulled the sides out. She turned around and then pulled her thong down over her legs, bending and picking it up when she removed her feet. She tossed it over to Roger and he picked it up and held it to his face, and she watched as he inhaled deeply. Then she settled to her knees between his legs and nuzzled into his crotch, as her hands busied themselves undoing his belt, slowly pulling his zipper down and unbuttoning his pants. She grabbed his pants and started to pull them down and he raised his ass so she could remove them. She reach up and pulled his boxers down and removed them from his legs. She studied the cock before her. His pubic hair was white, his balls were fairly large and his cock seemed to be bigger than Ben’s but not nearly as large as John’s. It was circumsized and still soft.

She put her face in his pubic area and the aroma of his cock filled her body. She looked over at John and her hand lifted Roger’s sac and she licked at his balls. Then she took one of his balls in her mouth and mewled and Roger groaned. John was looking at her with a smirk on his face as she tongued the ball in her mouth.

“That feels good, my dear. Practice all you want.”

Janet removed her mouth from his ball, but immediately took the other one into her mouth, she had learned this from John, she knew he liked to have it done, and seemed like Roger liked it too. She reached up and took Roger’s cock in her hand, released his balls and licked the length of the cock before her, until she reached the head. She looked at John, and opened her mouth and slowly let the head of Roger’s cock push her lips apart until the cock head came to rest on her tongue. She slowly started down the cock until she felt the soft head hit the opening to her throat, she relaxed and pushed forward allowing his cock to enter her throat. She fought the gag reflex but her eyes watered as her nose nestled into Roger’s pubic hair. She lifted her head and then moved back down this time not gagging quite as much as she took all of him into her mouth. She looked to see Roger with his eyes wide open watching her suck his cock and she began to move her head up and down his shaft as he began to harden in her mouth. She looked into his eyes as she sucked his cock and she started making slurping sounds around the cock in her mouth.

“Are you enjoying that, my dear?”

All Janet could do is give him a muffled “Ummm Hmmmm” as she worked his cock with her mouth. She knew she was wet as hell now and she was feeling her body tingle with excitement. She had here ass in the air and needed to be fucked. She heard a noise and looked over to see that John was not in his chair, but she kept sucking on Roger and he was getting harder.

“I’m sorry my dear, at my age, sometimes it take a while to get me up. But you are doing a wonderful job.”

Janet pulled free of his cock and told him, “I love sucking your cock, it tastes sooooo good”, then put the cock back in her mouth and started sucking again.

She felt something behind her and knew it must be John, then knew it when his big cock pushed into her pussy, and she groaned around the cock in her mouth. She was now impaled on two cocks different than her husbands and her body was responding, no racing to an orgasm. She sucked even harder on Roger’s cock as John pistoned in and out of her pussy.

John said, “Suck that cock you fucking slut. Suck it until Roger blows his sperm into your fucking throat.”
That spurred her on and her head bobbed up and down on the cock in her mouth, she wanted to please John, to make him happy so she could enjoy his big cock.

Janet moaned as her orgasm neared and then it hit her, she exploded in tears formed in her eyes and she held her mouth still as it rippled through her body.

“She’s a horny little slut, isn’t she Roger?”

“She does seem to enjoy sex, John. Now start moving your head again my dear, I want to cum in your mouth.”

“So do I Roger, so do I.”

Janet started moving her head up and down again, this time wanting to taste Roger’s cum. She wanted to swallow all of what he gave her, she was beginning to enjoy the taste of it.

Janet’s work was paying off, she felt Roger’s balls tighten and his cock expanded and he grunted “I’m cumming my dear. This is your lunch.”

With that he exploded in her mouth, and she readily swallowed and kept his cock in her mouth, until she had cleaned it properly and let it slip from her mouth as soft as when she had first put it in her mouth.

She looked behind her and watched as John pounded into her body.

“Are you ready, whore? Do you want me to cum in your mouth or right here in your cunt?”

“Please cum in my mouth, John. I want to taste you.”

John pulled from her and she moved around and took his cock into her mouth as he began to stroke it. She tasted the mixture of her juices and his as she mouthed his cock. Finally she felt his cock expand and she took him farther into her mouth until it hit her throat, then she felt him slip into her throat and he yelled “My God! Your cocksucker” and his cock began to unload, the first shot shooting directly down her throat, then him pulling back and the next shot coated her tongue, then he pulled out and shot the next stream onto her face, before he stuffed his cock back into her mouth and finished. She continued to swallow until she had swallowed all of his sperm. Then she looked up at him and he gather the cum from her face and fed it to her, and she licked his fingers clean.

John stood and said “Go over and keep Roger company, I have to go somewhere” and he walked away. She crawled back over to Roger and nestled between his thighs and kissed his cock.

She was definitely a changed woman, John had seen to that.

(cont)

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers