Janet Meets My Boss Ch. 06

Story Info
The story comes to a close.
4.8k words
4.35
177.3k
19
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

John returned from making his phone call, and he stopped to talk with Roger. Janet listened as he said, "I have to leave, Roger, but I'm sure that Janet will stay with you tonight, won't you Janet?"

Janet wanted to say no, but she knew she couldn't so she just looked at John and said, "Sure, I'd love to stay with Roger tonight."

"Then it's settled, I hate to see you leave, John, but I will take good care of Janet until you can come and pick her up."

Janet got off Roger's lap and walked with John back to the door to the house. "Keep him happy, slut, you know what this means to me, and to you and Ben." He leaned down and kissed her as everyone watched then and he fondled her breasts in full view of everyone. When he left she walked back to Roger.

"Would you like some dinner, my dear?"

"Yes, I would love something to eat, Roger. I need to put on some clothes so I don't burn, if that's okay with you."

"That would be fine, my dear, but don't wear any panties."

She leaned over and kissed him, "Anything you want, honey."

She went in the pool house and removed her bikini bottom and reached for her tee and as she did, Jacob walked in, and said, "Hello, Janet, very nice." She looked up at him and he was staring at her shaven pussy.

"Thank you, Jacob." She reached down and picked up her skirt and started to put first one leg then the other in before she pulled it up. He stood and watched, not even trying to conceal the fact that he was watching her.

"I enjoyed watching your head bob as you sucked John's cock. He told us that he would get you to do it, but we didn't believe him at first. Why don't you show me how good you are at it."

Janet was stunned, she didn't know that this would be part of the deal and she said, "I don't think I should Jacob."

"I already asked Roger, if it would be okay and he told me there wasn't any problem with me getting you to suck my cock."

Janet couldn't believe it, was she going to be given to every member of the Board of Directors? She walked over to Jacob and thought about what she was doing, Jacob was a overweight man, probably from the Jewish faith and quite bald. Not someone she would normally pick out but she wrapped her arms around his waist and asked, "Do you want me to do it here or do you have somewhere else we can go?"

"Right here would be great, dinner will be served soon and then I have to leave. So, let's go." He leaned over a bit and kissed her fully on the mouth, her lips parted and she pushed her tongue into his mouth. He tasted like cigar smoke. Her hand moved to his crotch and she felt the hardness of his cock. She stroked it through his pants as they finished their kiss. She slowly lowered herself to her knees and began to undo his belt, unbutton his pants and unzip them. As they dropped to the floor, she kissed the bulge in his white jockey short and looked up at him. His eyes were closed and she smiled to herself. She grabbed the waist band of his jockey's and pulled them down, as they went over his cock it sprang out and hit her in the cheek. She took his average size balls in her hand and looked at his cock. Not very large, she guessed it was about normal, 6 to 7 inches and regular in girth. Precum had begun to form at the tip and her tongue darted out and tasted it. Again normal. Her mouth opened and she took his cock all the way into her mouth, her nose coming to rest in his pubic hair. She heard him gasp, and she ran her tongue out and took a quick lick of his balls. Her hands grasped his ass as she began to give him a blow job. Her head moved up and down his shaft, and it only took 3 or 4 minutes and he announced that he was cumming. Janet took him all the way into her mouth and she felt him begin to empty his balls directly into her throat, and she held her position as his cock began to soften and then he pulled it from her lips and reached down and pulled up his jockey's and pants, then said, "Thank you Janet. That was very nice."

Janet stood and straighten her skirt then bent over and got her sandals. When she walked out the door, Roger asked if he could escort her into the dining area. She smiled and said she would like that.

"Well, did you practice on Jacob, my dear?"

"Yes, Roger, he said you told him I would."

"I did, my dear, he lost his wife a few months ago, and I thought it would be a real treat for him. Thank you."

"You're welcome, I'd do anything for you Roger. That was very nice, what you did for Jacob."

"I understand from John that you did something for me too. I can't wait to see."

Dinner was not quite ready so they went to sit in the library, and the other board members were sitting around and Roger went to his chair and then asked Janet to sit on his lap. When he was seated she moved up on his lap, her skirt riding up her thighs. Immediately she felt Roger put his hand on her thigh as he spoke with the other men in the room. Gradually, she felt him ease up her thigh until his fingers came in contact with her smooth pussy. He looked at her and smiled. "You have definitely made an old man happy, my dear."

Jeffrey walked into the library and announced that "Dinner was served." We went into the dining room and had dinner. Very nice indeed. Janet made quite a pig of herself, after having sex with John and then Jacob, she was famished.

When they had finished their meal, the men went back to the library and Janet was taken to the room she would be staying in that night. It was beautiful as was the rest of the house, a very large room with a king sized bed, four postered with a canopy. The room was paneled in dark wood and there was a sofa and two chairs, a table and a bathroom of it's own. Janet took out the dress she had brought, asked Jeffrey where she could get an iron and he took the dress and said he would have it done. When he left the room, Janet took a quick shower, put on new makeup and brushed her teeth and shaved for the second time that day. She wanted to make sure she was very smooth for Roger, because she was sure he would want to have sex with her tonight.

She had just stepped out of the shower and entered her room, when Jeffrey knocked on the door. Janet had a towel wrapped around her and told him to come in. She told him to put the dress on the bed, then she heard something very loud in the hall, and she ran for the door and her towel fell free of her body and onto the floor. She quickly stopped to pick it up but noticed that Jeffrey was looking at her naked body and she bent down and put it back around her, saying "I'm sorry Jeffrey."

"I didn't mind madam, don't be sorry."

She opened her door and saw that the maid had dropped a large plant that had been on a stand in the hall, and she was busy cleaning it up. Janet turned and went back into her room as Jeffrey walked past her and down the hall.

She went over to the bed and dropped her towel. She picked up the dress and put her arms into the sleeves then she snapped four of the snaps that went down the front. She looked in the mirror. The dress was red and open almost to her navel, and the bottom was open to her upper thighs. She smiled at herself, she was sure that Roger would like it, and she brushed her hair and opened the door and made her way down to the library. When she walked in the door, everyone stopped talking and stared at her. She walked over to Roger and he said, "My dear, you look lovely this evening."

She sat on a pillow on the floor next to him, the bottom of her skirt opening to show off her legs as she did. She leaned against his leg and her head rested on his thigh. "Thank you, Roger, I'm glad you like it."

He brushed her hair as he said, "I would love to see what you did for me, my dear."

She looked at him "Right here, right now?"

He nodded and stood and faced him. She reached down and undid the two bottom snaps on her dress and pulled it open. When he saw he shaved pussy he reached out and brushed it. "Very nice, Janet, very nice indeed. Spread you legs apart a little."

Janet spread her legs open a little and he reached between them and ran his finger along her slit until it brushed her clit. She gasped a little and he smiled and his finger brushed back down her slit and he inserted it into her pussy. Janet already was starting to get wet and this made her juices flow even more.

"You are a horny little woman, aren't you?"

"Lately, it seems like I am."

"I want you to turn around, my dear and remove your dress. Then I want you to practice on my board members and when you're through, come back here and you can practice on me."

Janet heard his words, but didn't believe it, she looked around the room and there were 5 board member there and Roger so he was expecting her to blow the five of them before finishing on him, but again the thought of her husband going to jail frightened her and she told him, "If that's what you want Roger, I'll do it."

Roger announced, "Gentlemen, Janet would like to thank each of you for the wonderful time she's had with us today. She has consented to blow each of you. Actually you will be helping her, although I don't think so, John has told me that she needed to practice."

Janet turned in the room and unsnapped the last two buttons on her dress and took it off her shoulders and lay it on a chair next to Roger. The she went first to Jacob and knelt on the rug between his legs. She undid his belt, his trousers and unzipped him and for the second time that afternoon, she pulled his jockey shorts down, and took his cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth. She was going to take her time with these men, if she had to do it, she was going to enjoy it. Her mouth slowly slid down his shaft and her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. She opened wider and her tongue darted out and licked his balls and he groaned.

"Damn, Janet, that feels better than it did in the pool house" Jacob announced so everyone could hear.

Her head slowly started traveling up and down his shaft, her tongue urging his sperm to start building in his balls. She started to make noises as she sucked his cock, allowing everyone to hear just how much she was enjoying herself. She looked up at Jacob and saw him looking back and their eyes met and she moved fully down his shaft, until her nose rested in his pubic hair. There was movement and she looked over to see Rex, another board member watching her as she worked for her reward from Jacob.

Rex said, "Doesn't seem like she need a lot of practice, looks like she's done this before."

Janet looked into his eyes and moved up and down on Jacob's cock. He smiled at her and said, "John told us she was a slut, I guess I can't argue with that."

Janet was so ashamed but she had committed and she was determined to finish what she had started.

Jerry, another of the board members moved over to watch and as he did, Jacob said, "I'm cumming, damn, I'm cumming."

Janet kept moving as Jacob emptied his balls into her mouth for a second time that day, and she swallowed every drop, before she let him slip from her mouth.

Jerry said, "Enjoy your dessert, Janet?, I've got some more here for you" and he stepped in over next to Jacob and Janet moved over to him on her knees and opened her mouth and took his cock into it. He was a little bigger than Jacob and a little thicker, and he already had started to leak precum. She took his cock all the way into her mouth and began to fellate him. He grabbed the back of her head and began to thrust his hips into her mouth, actually fucking her. It didn't take him long to announce "I'm going to feed you another load, slut" and his cock expanded in her mouth as it erupted filling her mouth with sperm.

Rex walked up behind her and said, "Turn around, Janet, here's some more."

She turned around and saw that Rex had a 7 to 8 inch cock and thicker than either of the other two, but nowhere close to John. She took him into her mouth and started her movement to let him release. He grabbed a handful of hair and pushed his cock into her, and forced the head into her throat. He moved just slightly as he kept the head in her throat, then he pulled his cock free and lifted it with his hand. "Suck my balls baby."

Janet opened her mouth and sucked one his balls into it, swirling her tongue around his ball, listening to him moan as she did. She let that ball slip from her mouth and she sucked on the other one. Everyone in the room watched Janet as she had sex with the other men. She began to enjoy being watched and her pussy was dripping juices down her thighs, she could feel a small trickle running down one of her legs and she was close to having an orgasm, just from sucking cocks. Rex pushed his cock back into her mouth and his ass cheeks clenched and Janet felt her mouth flooded again and at the same time she had an orgasm. She opened her mouth and moaned and Rex hit her with a stream of his hot cum, and it stringed across her face. She took his cock back in her mouth and finished him off.

Larry moved up in front of her and looked at her, "Here's some more, you little slut." She opened her mouth and began to suck him. His cock was only about 5 inches long and uncircumsized. She didn't take long to make him cum, and cum he did. He filled Janet's mouth with more cum than she had ever had at one time before. It seemed like he came a quart and she swallowed what she could, although some of it did run from the sides of her mouth and down her chin. She had swallowed 4 times when he was cumming and her mouth was still full.

Rex looked at her and said, "Now you're starting to look like a cocksucker, Janet."

She had cum running down her chin and streaked across her face. The cum across her face was beginning to dry and it felt tight on her skin.

Bill walked up, dropped his pants and told Janet, "I guess it's my turn, Janet."

Bill's cock was about 6" and very thick and she popped it in her mouth and started sucking of in. She moaned around it and felt herself approace another orgasm. She had just started when she heard the door open and Roger say "Welcome back, John, I'm glad you could return. Janet's almost through with the board, then she can suck me and she will probably want to go take a shower. We put her in the west wing, Jeffrey can show you where she is staying."

John walked over to Janet and said, "Looks like you're having a good time, my little slut. I have a surprise for you later."

Janet continued to suck Bill's cock, and fear overtook her mind. She knew what John was talking about, she was sure that he wanted to have anal sex with her, and she worried that he would end up tearing the tissue of her rectal passage.

The cock in her mouth continued to cover the worry in her mind and she took her labor and began to work harder to make him cum. She felt his cock expand and as she was holding his balls, he pulled his cock out her mouth and began to stroke it. She saw the first shot of cum shoot from the end of his cock and she opened her mouth, but it hit her forehead and covered her nose as it tapered off. The second shot hit her teeth and open mouth, the third shot went in her hair and then he stuck his cock back in her mouth and she went wild sucking it. Seems that the sperm hitting her face had driven her over the edge and she had to suck cock. He softened in her mouth and then she crawled over to Roger and asked, "Do you want me to go clean up?"

"No, my dear, I love the way you look." He pulled his cock out and offered it to Janet.

Janet opened her mouth and took Roger's cock in. She let his cock slide along her tongue until she felt it hit her throat, then she pushed forward and is slid into her throat. Her hand cupped Roger's balls as she sucked on him.

The board members and John sat and watched and talked as Janet sucked cock. He promised them that she would be available for the monthly board meeting from now on. He said her training was almost complete and then she would be turned over to Roger and the board members to use as they please. He thought to himself that he would inform her tomorrow on the way back home what she would be expected to do from then on, but tonight she was going to get the final lesson from him. By the next board meeting her body would be ready to accept anything that was desired by them, and the evenings after the meeting she would be there to please them and she would enjoy it.

Roger moaned loudly and John looked over to see Janet sucking on his balls, his cock in the air. He wanted to go up behind her and fuck the hell out of her, but he knew he would have to ready for later in the evening. He had to be able to get hard at least twice tonight and he was getting older.

John had been in adult films when he was younger, so he knew just what he could do and what he couldn't. He could cum on cue, but he had gotten older and he was out of practice. Tonight would be a test for his endurance. He couldn't damage Janet, or she wouldn't enjoy continuing, and his cock was fairly large, but that would help in stretching her for the future. Tomorrow when he left the mansion, his work would be over, he hoped. She had been a quick study, and she had really taken to cocksucking after just over a week and he was pleased. So was Roger, he had told John that if all went well, he would receive a promotion to the board. He wanted that so bad, and he really had worked at it.

His thoughts were broken but the sound of Janet's moans and he looked over to see her throat moving, no doubt swallowing the Chairman of the Board's semen. She let Roger slip from her mouth and looked over at Roger. He smiled at her and went over and helped her to her feet. Her face was covered in drying and also fresh cum. Her hair was matted from cum. He told her, "You're a great cocksucker, Janet. Don't you think so gentlemen?"

The men applauded and all agreed with him. The told her what a beautiful woman she was, and John told her to put her dress on so they could go upstairs. Roger told John, "I would like to see Janet in the morning when she gets up."

John just nodded and took Janet's hand and led her upstairs.

When they got to her room, he locked the door and told her to get a shower. She went in turned on the water, removed her dress and stepped into the shower.

In a minute, the door slid open and John stepped in, and took her in his arms. "I was proud of you, Janet, these are very important men, and very wealthy men and they all were very pleased with you."

She reached up and he leaned over and they kissed, as she felt his huge cock pressing against her upper belly. Her hand trailed lower and she held his cock in her hand. "I want you, John. I want to fuck you."

"Tell me how much you want me in the morning. You may hate me by then."

Janet was afraid of what he said, but she enjoyed as he toweled her off when they stepped from the shower. They went back in the bedroom and he went over to his overnight bag and produce a tube, then brought it over to her and said, this should help you.

She looked at what he was holding and the label said Anal-eze.

She looked at him in horror and said, "NO you can't, you're way too big, John and I've never done anything like that before."

"Sorry, you slut, you'll get used to it. This will deaden the pain a lot but it also affects me and I'll be deadened so I'll last a good bit longer. Which way do you want it. I'll do it either way, but I will do it. Vaseline or Anal-eze, the choice is yours."

Janet started to cry and she said she wouldn't do it either way. John grabbed her arms and held her then turned her face down and moved between her legs and pushed them apart. He reached over and said, "Once more, you chose or it will be Anal-eze, but a couple of minutes I'll be buried in your ass one way or the other."

Janet kept crying and she screamed "No, damn, no, I won't do it."

John picked up the Anal-eze and began smearing it on her anus, working first one then two fingers into her ass as she squirmed. When he thought he had prepared her he said, "Now, relax, whore, and it won't be so bad."

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers
12