Janet Moore Ch. 02

Story Info
Janet Moore meets her neighbors friend!
4.1k words
4.59
113.2k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers

Two weeks had gone by, and Janet had still not heard from Jim Pierce. She could not believe she had allowed what had happened to happen. The thought of anyone using her for sex other than her husband revolted her, she told herself. They must have put some kind of drug in her drink. And two men at once!

Janet shook her head, and slid open the door, then stepped out onto the pool patio. It was her third margarita of the afternoon, but it was such a hot day and the cold drinks tasted sooo good. She took a long sip and then almost choked when she heard a voice say, "Hey, Mrs. Moore, we didn't know you were home!" Janet licked her lips, and held her hand out to the young man. He looked familiar, but . . . . "Your husband said we could take a dip anytime, Mrs. Moore. We talked to him yesterday. This is my buddy Benny, by the way."

"Um, pleased to meet you, Benny," she said softly. Both the boys were wearing brief swimming trunks, and they both had thick, well-cut bodies. She recognized Tom now – he used to cut their grass when he was sixteen, but he was much larger now. She knew he had been away at college, but hadn't realized what a good-looking man he had turned out to be.

Janet realized with a start that the boys were staring at her body. She was wearing a one piece suit – she could never bring herself to wear a bikini – but it was a rather daring one piece, leaving a good deal of her creamy titflesh exposed to the boy's eyes. The high cut in the hips also showed off her tremendous ass.

"You gonna join us?" Benny asked as Tom turned and with a loud whoop dove into the pool. "Um, no, I don't think so right now, Benny," she said. "I think I'll just get some sun."

Benny grinned widely and let his eyes slide down to her large breasts before turning and running for the diving board. It seemed like not long ago – well, it had just been two years since Tom had cut their grass. She watched as his long, lean body sliced into the water, then let her eyes devour Benny's form. He was just slightly shorter than Tom, but thicker in the body. She could not help noticing that both the boys had rather large bulges in their swim trunks.

Janet went and fetched another drink. Tom turned and smiled at Benny. He could not believe Mrs. Moore was staring at them like that, like they were pieces of meat. Well, he had always had a boner for this lady – he would be her piece of meat, there was no question of that. It was just like the man had said.

The boys continued to climb in and out of the pool when Janet returned, and she continued watching them out of the corner of her eyes. That would do no harm, she thought. And anyway, it was hard not to stare at their tight, muscular bodies.

Then she noticed that the bulges at their crotches were getting even more pronounced. One time, she actually saw the outline of Benny's penis. It looked quite large. And then she noticed him staring at her. She looked down, and realized with mortification that her plump nipples were easily visible through the thin bathing suit she had on. And worse than that, she realized that the two young men could even see her sex through the thin suit!

I should get up and go in the house she thought, but instead she just turned over on her front. "Guys, I'm going to take a little nap," she said. "When you're done, just let yourselves out."

"OK, Mrs. Moore," Tom smiled at her.

The last thing Janet was was asleep, even ten minutes later when she heard the boys climbing out of the pool. She had her head resting on her forearms, and realized belatedly that the boys had a perfect view of her ass, and could probably see the sides of her big breasts.

It was to late now – she was supposed to be asleep, after all.

"Maybe we should wake her up," Benny said. "It doesn't look like she has any lotion on, and she could get brunt if we just leave her here."

"Maybe we should just rub some lotion on her right fast – if she wakes up, we'll just tell what were doing."

Janet's gut was tumbling nervously – she had put on quite a bit of lotion, actually, but the boys would not know that.

"Mrs. Moore?" she heard Tom ask, but decided to continue to pretend she was asleep. A minute later she felt a warm stream on her left leg, going from her ankle halfway up her thigh. She bit her lip silently as the same was repeated across her bare shoulders and down onto her exposed back. Almost all of her back was bare, but there were some strings that crossed it.

It was doing all she could not to gasp aloud when she felt Benny's hands slide onto her silky smooth calves. A moment later, and Tom was rubbing the lotion in on her back, his fingers trailing sexily over her flushed skin. His hands kneading the lotion into her shoulders felt delicious.

Janet knew she should not be letting the boys touch her like that – she was using them! – but she could not help herself. Her nipples felt like they were about to explode. She noticed Benny squeezing her calves harder, and she stretched slightly before she could stop herself, and made a soft sound in her throat. Then his hands slid past her knees, till he was rubbing the lotion into the silky, smooth skin of her thighs.

Janet struggled to control her breathing. It was time to put a stop to this, she said to herself, and pretended to awaken. She propped herself up on her arms, and looked over her shoulder. She realized to late that Tom's fingers had been on her ribcage – and now they were rubbing the exposed sides of her breasts.

She expected him to jerk his fingers away, but instead they grew bolder, rubbing the lotion harder into the exposed flesh of her bosom. Seeing that she was awake, Benny squeezed her thighs a bit harder to, until she gasped softly, "What . . . what are you doing, guys? Please, take your hands off me!"

"You were going to burn," Tom said, He could not believe she was letting him feel the soft flesh of her tittie. He pressed a bit harder, and saw her slight body jerk, but she said nothing as she stared at him. "We'll just finish up, and then be on our way. Is that ok?"

"Umm, yeah . . . " Janet said. She felt his fingers all to well. Not that much of her breasts were exposed but he was making the most of it. Well, an additional little thrill, Janet thought to herself. After these boys were done getting their thrills, she would finger herself to an orgasm.

She swallowed as Benny squeezed her thighs again – he had both hands on her left thigh, and then he was pulling it slightly, so that it parted from its mate. He slipped his hands up the insides of both her thighs.

At the same time, she felt Tom's fingers pushing at the edge of her suit, trying to slip under it. He had just wormed his finger under the top when she pushed her self once again up on her elbows, so that just the tips of her tits were pressed lightly against the towel she was laying on.

And once again, his hands stayed in the same position, so that as she raised herself it seemed only natural for his hands to slip further inside her swimsuit. She was about to protest when she felt Benny's hands on her ass, kneading the twin moons of her perfect buttocks strongly enough to bring a moan from her throat.

As she lay there gasping, Tom pushed his hands far enough inside the swimsuit so that he was cupping her big, firm breasts completely. He trapped her stiff nipples between thumb and forefinger and pinched them while he squeezed the rest of the swollen globes.

"AHHnnnnnn, noooo," Janet said softly. She could not help arching her back, pushing her ass out and back for more attention, and lifting herself slightly higher so that Tom would have an easier time getting to her tits.

"Yeah, you like that don't you, Mrs. Moore," Tom said, and squeezed the soft flesh filling his hands harder. He was taken by surprise when the lady somehow wrenched herself around. She stood up, visibly trembling, her breasts heaving on her fine boned chest.

"I'm going in," she said in what she hoped was a steady voice, and turned and walked away. She had stood up for herself! Janet thought. It wasn't much, but she was proud. God, her nipples were so stiff they hurt.

Tom and Benny watched as she walked into the house, then they turned and smiled at each other. She had left the sliding glass door open when she went in. They grinned wider, and started for the house.

Janet thought to herself that she had been displaying a little too much flesh. The bathing suit dipped low, so that her big, firm tits were covered by naught but two thin strips of fabric. The suit left all her back exposed, and the inside and outside of her breasts.

She fixed another drink to steady her nerves, and had drunk half of it when she heard a voice from the living room. She walked in there, and stopped in shock at seeing the two boys. As she watched, Benny slid the wide door closed. Had she not closed it?

"Mind if I get us a beer, Mrs. Moore?" Tom asked, and stepped past her into the kitchen.

"Um, what do you guys think . . . I mean, you can't stay in here," she said stupidly. She found her eyes trailing down Benny's hard chest to his crotch, and quickly looked away when she realized she could see the stiff outline of his cock. It looked absurdly large, but she knew there was no way it was bigger than Eric's.

She walked on rubbery legs to the couch, and sat down. A moment later, the boys sat down, one on either side of her. Tom smiled, and cracked open his beer, then took a huge swallow. "I told you guys you can't stay," Janet said again, but Tom just laughed.

"Mrs. Moore, we just wanted to make sure your OK. You seemed like you had something going on out there. I mean, we were just rubbing some lotion on you, and it seemed like it was making you really horny." He smiled at her. Janet looked at him in surprise – she could not believe what he had just said. "Tom, I think you should leave before you embarrass yourself further," she said, and tried to keep her voice from trembling. She should get up, she should walk over there and open the door for them.

Before she could do anything, Tom bent down as though to kiss her. She turned her head away, but his mouth went right to her slender, long throat. He nibbled at the skin there, his hot breath making small shivers race through Janet's body. She tilted her head slightly. "Tom, please, stop this before it's to late," she gasped softly. Normally Tom would have stopped, but this girl was acting just like the man had said she would. "You really like showing off your tits, don't you, Mrs. Moore?" he asked.

And then he was sitting back, now looking openly at her breasts. She knew she should cover them, but he would just tell her not too. So she sat with her small fists pressed into the couch cushion, her back slightly arched.

Her breasts stood out proudly from her chest, just smaller than coconuts. An enticing amount of tanned and pale flesh was visible. "Tell you what, I'll just rub the parts of your big titties that aren't covered by your suit. Let me do that for a couple of minutes, and then we'll go – you have my word." He reached up, and drew the pad of his forefinger over the outside slope of her right breast, began rubbing it gently.

Janet tried to think. She started when she felt Benny's hand on her knee. He squeezed it reassuringly, as though he were on her side. She smiled at him, and tried to ignore the fact that now Tom was rubbing his palm against the outer slope of her breast.

Well, he was already doing it. Janet licked her lips. Her head was spinning from the drinks she had had, but she believed he would stop. She slowly nodded. This time when he bent down she was not prepared; his lips sealed with hers before she could do anything, his fingers insistent on her heaving flesh, seeming to burn where they moved.

His tongue was at her lips, and then somehow was in her mouth, probing and flicking, exploring . . . "MMmMmmm, mmmnnnnnn," Janet moaned. Her mouth slipped open a bit wider, and then she somehow tore her mouth from his.

"I . . . I didn't say you could kiss me like that," she said. "And I didn't say you could put your hand on my . . . Ohnn. Oh, ohnn! On, on my knee," she said primly, looking at Benny. Tom's lips and tongue were at her throat again, drawing lines of fire down her throat. His mouth dropped lower this time, and then it was moving between her heavy breasts. She felt the swell of her cleavage against his face, felt his beard just barely coming in. His other hand pressed against the outside of her breast, mashing her big tittie against his face.

"AAHHHnnnn, unh, mmmmmm!" Janet could not stop herself from moaning. The man had kept his word so far – he was not touching the part of her breast that was covered by the cloth. She failed to realize that he had pushed the cloth in enough so that the bare edges of her nipples could be seen.

She felt Benny squeezing her knee again, and again said in as prim a voice as she could manage, "Benny, I told you to get your hand off my knee!"

He just grinned at her, and said, "OK." Janet smiled at him, and then frowned when she felt his hand slip up onto her thigh.

She forgot all about that as Tom began sucking at her silky titflesh. He was still pressing on the other side of hr tittie, squeezing it against his face, and now was sucking at her hot, heaving flesh. She stared down at him as he sucked more of the pliant, soft flesh into his mouth, and caught herself wishing that it was her stiff nipple in his mouth.

"Ohn, god, tom, I wish you wouldn't do that!" Janet found herself saying. He sat up, licking his lips. "That's part of our deal, Mrs. Moore. Show me your tits, and I won't do that anymore. Wouldn't that be OK?"

"No!" Janet snapped. She looked down at Benny's hand – it was midway up her thigh, and he was rubbing her flesh gently, as though he really cared about her. Janet bit her lip, but did not say anything.

Tom slid his hand under the strip of fabric that covered her breast, and then was moving it aside. Janet stared down at him in shock as he so casually bared her left breast. "Tom, what do you . . . Tom!" she gasped, and tried to cover her breasts with her hands now. He let her cross her arms over her breasts, and then went about unfastening the ties of the bathing suit, until it was puddled about her wide, curvaceous hips.

Janet stared at the young man in shock. He had just stripped her, and she had not said a word in protest. "Ok, let me see those tits, Mrs. Moore. You've been wanting to show them to us since we got over here. Anybody could see that."

Janet shook her head. "I haven't," she said. "Couldn't we just . . . umn, couldn't you just kiss me or something?"

"What do you think, Benny?"

"Yeah, I guess that could work," Benny said. Janet looked back and forth between the two boys. Tom smiled down at her; then he was bending down. His lips found hers once again, and his tongue slipped into her panting mouth.

Janet tilted her head slightly as the young man began kissing her deeper – she was a big fan of kissing, and Tom was very good at it. She felt Benny's hand on her thigh, rubbing higher, and then back lower, then slipping up the insides of her thighs a bit. She would tell him to stop when Tom was done kissing her, she thought to herself.

She found herself kissing Tom back – she just couldn't help herself. She shifted slightly on the couch, and moved her hands slightly so that her plump, hard nipples were pressing against her palms. She rubbed them without thinking as Tom finally sat back.

Janet licked her lips, and then turned her head as Benny's finger came up under her chin. His mouth met hers, and then his tongue was probing at her lips and teeth. Janet tried to back away, but his other arm was around her, his hand on her hip, keeping her from backing away. She tried to turn her head away, tried to mumble a protest, and that was when Benny's tongue slipped into her mouth.

He was an even better kisser than Tom was. His tongue tasted of mint and coffee, and was the perfect measure of boldness and playful. The young wife tilted her head a bit more, and sucked softly on the deep kiss the boy was giving her. She felt his hand again on her thigh, and she shifted again on the couch.

His skilled tongue and lips had Janet panting for breath. She battled his tongue with her own, lost in the sensations of the kiss, lost in the feel of his strong hand kneading the muscular flesh of her thigh. He slipped his hand up a bit higher. Janet moaned into the boy's mouth, and shifted slightly on the couch.

"MMMMmmmmnnn, nnnnnnnoooooooo!" she gasped, tearing her mouth away from Benny's. His hand slipped up the last bit till he was rubbing her juicy pussy through the small bikini panties. Janet tried not to shut her eyes as his finger seemed to be guided magically to her throbbing clit. Janet stared up at Benny, breathing quickly as his fingers pushed harder against her already juicy pussy.

The edge of his hand found her clit again just as she was about to protest: "Ohhnnnn, Benny, I . . . I didn't say you could – uhn, uhnnnnnn!!!" Janet wanted to protest more firmly, but the boy's hand was moving against her in just such a way. She realized with dismay that he was drawing her panties to one side, and then she gasped aloud as he slipped two fingers into the juicy folds of her clam.

"Ohn, fuck, Benny, please, you really shouldn't touch me that way!!" she gasped helplessly. She reached out and laid a hand on the young man's shoulder, and then moaned softly when Tom reached up and cupped her suddenly exposed breast. He lifted the firm mound in his hand, and then began kneading the pale flesh strongly, paying special attention to Janet's pointy, puffy, engorged nipple.

Janet had both hands pushed against the fabric of the couch now. Her legs were parted, and Benny was moving his fingers steadily in and out of her juicy pussy. He pulled the swimsuit further to the side, and smiled at the carefully trimmed bush the woman was wearing.

His thumb flicked against her clit, and she gasped and cried out as Tom's mouth closed over her left nipple. He bit down playfully, and then Janet was almost blacking out from the force of the orgasm. She shuddered and cried out helplessly. Before she knew what was happening she was stretched out on the couch. She blinked when she saw Benny settling between her slim thighs. She looked down and saw his big, rock hard rod. It flattened against her curved belly for a moment, feeling huge.

"You like the looks of that, Mrs. Moore?" he asked. His tool moved down a bit, and Janet bit her lip when she felt the spongy knob at the entrance to her juicy clam. Her cuntlips, already swollen from the boy's naughty fingers, seemed to stretch out and embrace the young man's flared cock knob.

Janet made a noise deep in her throat as she lifted her legs up slightly. She made another noise as she felt the hardness underneath the spongy knob – then that hardness was pressing against her, pressing into her. Her head lay back on the pillow, and she clawed at his shoulders as his fat prick bulled its way into her tight, juicy pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me you bastard, fuck me with your giant cock!!!! OHHNNNN, YYEESSSSSSS," Janet screamed as she got off. She felt Jim turn her head with his finger, and automatically opened her mouth when she felt his big fat knob against her juicy lips. She moaned and stared up at him as he fed three, then four and five inches into her helpless mouth.

Jim stared down at her as Benny began fucking her in earnest. He braced himself on the couch, and began swaying his hips, driving his stiff cock into her mouth in slow swaying strokes. He grinned when he noticed her cheeks hollowing slightly – he could feel her sucking on him, could feel her little tongue curling around his shaft, then around the head of his cock as he pulled it out.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers
12