Janet Moore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers

She began making strangled noises deep in her throat, and Jim realized the woman was getting off again. He had never seen a woman have so many orgasms. Janet slurped loudly as she sucked at Tom's fat prick. Benny, driving his cock strongly in and out of her, was making her body lurch every time he thrust forward. Janet's big, firm breasts wobbled prettily on her fine boned chest, and the motion made it easier for her to tilt her head.

Jim grunted, and shifted slightly, then was sinking his dick a bit further into her hungry mouth. He stared down at the beauty as she gobbled his cock. He was not moving now, she was driving her own mouth up and down his fat rod.

Janet was moaning loudly as the boys fucked her, her body pulsing from one long chain of lewd sensations. She pulled her mouth off of Jim's dick and said in a ragged voice, "Fuck me hard, Benny, pleeeeaaase, fuck me haaaarrrdd!" as she got off yet one more time.

Benny did as she asked, rutting into the woman strongly. Janet reached up and began squeezing her breasts, making panting moaning noises as Benny kept pounding her. Then the young man was groaning loudly. His body stiffened, and Janet Moore continued pumping him with her hips.

"That was fuckin' great!" he exclaimed as he got up off the couch. Janet blinked at him, and then looked at Jim as he pulled her off the couch, made her lean over it. Janet looked at the young man over her shoulder as he arranged her the way she wanted. She poked her ass in the air, and said in a soft voice, "What are going to do to me?"

"What do you think, bitch?" he answered, his hands on her hips.

"Uhhnnnnn, that's sooo nice, Jim!" she whispered as she felt his fat prick shouldering its way into her wet, used clam. She pulsed with lust as the boy began fucking her hard. She could tell that he was not even concerned about her at that moment. He wanted to get off, and that was why he had bent her over the couch. He was using her like a fuck toy! She realized, and got off one more time even as he started spewing his seed deep into her belly.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers
12