Janet Smith, Cockteaser, Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet's competitiveness and sexual comparisons were a bit surprising, but at this point, I had to admit that my choice seemed rather shortsighted. In an attempt to prove that actions speak louder than words, I reached down to grab her ass and tried to pull her steaming cunt onto my cock, but she forcefully slapped my hand away from her buttocks.

"Oh, so NOW you wanna fuck me, huh? What kind of executive are you gonna make if you made a conscious decision to turn me down after I told you that I wanted to suck your cock?" I stared at her wide-eyed, now afraid to answer her rhetorical inquiry. It was a good question, especially since I was currently an executive with his cock out, being dry-humped by my boss' assistant. There seemed to be no right answer, so I clammed up.

Janet rose from her squatting position, and I saw the puddle of her nectars splashed all over my lap. She took the back of my head roughly in her hands and fell back prone onto the top of my desk, legs spread lewdly, and pushed my nose within the proverbial cunt hair of her twat. (She had no pubic hair, she was shaved completely bald. But, if she had only one hair, I would be that close. Have the visual?)

The glistening pussy lips were thick and the brightest of pink, the folds of her labia majora extending prominently from her mons and barely covering her clit, which was poking through the flaps. She smelled sweetly pungent, and then she took her other hand and pulled her gash apart so that I got a birds-eye view of the beautiful vaginal scenery centimeters from my face, and her middle finger began to circle her clit slowly.

"This is what I've been doing this week, imagining that big pole of yours in my mouth, tasting your cum, milking your balls dry, and then doing it again. I really want to suck your cock, have I mentioned that?"

I think I recall words to that effect, yes.

She pushed me back onto my chair, and she sat up, still diddling herself. I was completely in her spell, cock exposed and throbbing, all dressed up with apparently nowhere to go for now, pants bunched around my ankles.

Janet rose finally, and shook her firm rear-end in my face. "Here's your assignment. You are wanted in Mr. Jackson's office promptly at five-forty-five tomorrow."

I stood myself and tried to stuff my pole back into my pants, stumbling a bit as I did so. "Um, I thought you said he was out of town until Monday...?"

Janet took a drenched fingertip, and tucked it behind my ear, rubbing her cunt juices onto my skin. "He is. I didn't say HE wanted to see you. I said that you're WANTED in his office at that time."

She offered this sagely advice before departing, as if clairvoyant. "Oh, and don't even think about masturbating tonight, either. Save all of your cum for me, I have plans for it."

Then she left, without another word to me or to Jennie. A few minutes later, as I sat red-faced and hyper-ventilating at my desk, Jennie poked her head in, and deadpanned, "Gee, looks like a tough assignment. Good luck with it, can't help ya with this one. Gotta go, boss. See you tomorrow."

Somehow, for the next twenty-four agonizingly long hours, I obeyed the self-restraint edict that Janet had declared and kept my hands to myself, though numerous times throughout Friday, my one hand had to swat the other from partaking in some solo fun. Fridays wer casual dress days in our office, and I caught a glimpse of Janet earlier in the day.

She wore a pair of designer jeans that hugged and accentuated her perfectly formed forty-six-year-old cheeks. A string of pearls hung down and disappeared into the hint of cleavage that showed in a tight ribbed sweater, candy-apple red. She wore a pair of cowgirl boots that augmented her slim calves exquisitely, but it was her lips that caught my attention. Her lipstick shade today matched her sweater, and I knew those rubies would soon enough be encompassing my dick.

Today promised to be, at long last, Casual Cocksucking Day. Believe me, it's a concept that should be a staple employee bonus program throughout corporate America. It would beat the hell out of free cookies in the cafeteria, and Friday office attendance would soar.

She was ready for me. I was ready for her. I walked into Mr. Jackson's office at five-forty-five on the button to find Janet sprawled comfortably on his plush couch. I wondered for a split second if she had ever done the boss on that couch, but those musings disappeared in an instant when, after motioning for me to shut and lock the outer door, she peeled her sweater over her head and unhooked the fire-engine red half-bras she wore beneath. She was now naked above the waist, attired for game-day action, those Gilligan Island-sized areolas hovering over her toned tummy.

"C'mere," she said softly, simply, wagging one curled finger in a come-hither gesture. I came there. I'm no dummy. She knelt in front of me, and recited the week's mantra.

"I want to suck your cock."

She unbuckled my belt with one hand, her other lightly tracing lines around my package with her fingertips. She slid the belt off and undid the top button of my own jeans, now rubbing the flat of her palm on my throbbing cock, her new treasure. She gave it one firm squeeze and giggled as I grunted with pleasure. She paused and arched her neck up to bite onto my zipper. Sliding it slowly downwards, she looked up into my eyes and winked. I smiled down at her, after all, this was fucking fun!

She used both hands to grip the inside of my pants and tugged them down over my hips, boxers and all. "Hmmm, no commando today, eh?" she mumbled. I didn't want to confess that I wore undies solely for the purpose of not staining the front of my jeans all day with precum. I'm practical, if nothing else. Besides, history dooms to failure those that don't learn from prior mistakes.

She then did something that I hadn't even dreamed of. She slipped her own thin leather belt off of the loops of her jeans, wrapped it into a tight knot, and tightened the small circle around the base of my cock, like a leather noose. Janet the Cowgirl had placed her stallion in a lasso, literally and figuratively. The tight knot was a bit painful as blood roared through my cock like a raging river, further stiffening my already rock-hard shaft, and she put her arms behind her back and began to slowly lick my large, purple head as if it were a melting ice-cream cone.

"Good cocksuckers use no hands," she slurped. I nodded in affirmation, in no mood or position to debate the theory, but just then she took both hands and roughly gripped my cock, stroking me to full length and tightening the belt loop just a little firmer. It was ecstatic agony, incredibly erotic. She then clarified her prior 'no hands' remark.

"But GREAT cocksuckers use them to achieve maximum performance from their cum-spurting equipment, so hang on." Since there was nothing else imminently reachable, I grabbed onto the back of her head, thankful for the warning, and her velvety palms commenced with a slow, teasing handjob.

Janet soon let out a small yelp of delight as my wildly twitching cock sprang up into her face, hitting her under the chin. I stared down at her expectantly, as she took my cock by the base. She intuitively knew what I wanted and presented her left cheek to me, a small smile on her bright crimson lips. One of her free hands made its way to the waistband of her jeans, and she slid one hand inside to tease her already drenched pussy, her juices leaving a spot on the outside of her crotch.

She shuddered at the first loud 'thwack' as my cock slapped off her cheek heavily. She continued to smack it onto her own face, and she moved around, presenting me with her other cheek, lips and forehead to hit. My dick continued to get harder as she did so, until it reached its full, thick peak. I had never been longer, thicker, and I must admit, I felt huge. It was such a turn-on to know that I had this mature cockslut so enamored with my prize. She groaned aloud and I heard her breathing increase in intensity. As a matter of fact, so had mine as I flicked perspiration off of my forehead.

I had already begun to leak precum, I realized, with the last wet-sounding slap on Janet's cheek. I could smell it on her face and she smiled and shook slightly. That smell seemed to induce a heightened arousal and Janet gyrated and seemed to have a small orgasm. Closing my eyes, I felt her begin to rub myself on her lips, which she conveniently pursed for me. My cock rubbed back and forth slowly on her lips and when she paused and kissed it, I opened my eyes to find her looking up into my eyes. As her quick orgasm subsided, she began to kiss my shaft passionately with her talented lips, and they parted a bit wider. She groaned, and the flavor of my small trickle seemed to be all she needed to send her into a cocksucking frenzy.

Her long tongue darted out with the dual purpose of licking my taste off her lips, and teasing the underside of the tip of my penis. Janet reached up and cupped my heavy balls in her palm, her thin fingers wrapping lightly around the base of my dick, holding it firmly in place, as she mercifully let the belt loose and it fell from my shaft. Free at last, thank God almighty, free at last.

She flicked and licked, evoking even more precum running down into her tongue as she licked me furiously. "It tastes delicious", she moaned, mouth full of cock, and I saw her furiously rub her clit as she approached a second orgasm, her jeans down bunched around her thighs. We both groaned aloud as the shuddering of our bodies in the throes of our mutual pleasure made Janet's head lurch forward and take my cock almost completely into her mouth.

That was all the invitation she needed apparently, and I felt two strong hands grip a handful of buttocks on each side of my ass. Anticipating what was to come, she loosened her throat and mouth, letting her jaw go slack as she pushed my cock slowly in and out of her scalding mouth.

Wet slurping noises filled the office as she slid my engorged member past her lips. She gave up on any suction, and let me fuck her mouth like a pussy, letting the saliva that pooled in her mouth to run out and down her chin as she gurgled incomprehensible obscenities. I saw droplets of it splash onto her breasts and thighs as I continued to feed her my cock. I pushed deeper with each thrust, causing her to gag when I reached the back of her throat. She paused momentarily to look up at me, her face flushed, and it was almost a look of respect.

"Your cock is so thick, I'm having trouble maintaining my composure." She smiled, almost in embarrassed acknowledgement. "That's never happened before. I'm very focused."

I responded by shoving her head back onto my dick. "But, you really wanted to suck my cock, right? Isn't that what you said, you fucking cockteaser?" She murmured into my dick, a combination of submission and glee.

I continued the verbal harangue, enjoying the sudden turn of control. "So, shut the fuck up and suck it."

Slowly but forcefully, Janet managed to break past her gag reflex as she tried to swallow the thick, soupy saliva that formed in her own throat, blocked by the thickness of my shaft. As my cock filled her airway, past her throat now, nearly choking her, desperate for air, Janet was very obviously extremely excited by this. Finally she had succeeded in taking me all the way, a true and complete deepthroat!

She removed my dick from her throat and her nostrils flared as she gasped for oxygen. I immediately jutted my hips forward again, forcing her to take me into her throat once more, and purposely made her gag on me as I felt Janet contract her throat muscles deep on the base of my cock. Her beautiful chest was soaked now with her saliva, and my balls were banging into her chin.

As I gyrated my hips onto her face, Janet began to quiver with her third mini-orgasm. She can't take much more of this, I thought, it had become a contest now, immovable object meets irresistible force. I could hear her grunting below me as I fucked her face, the wet slurping noises of her mouth complimenting the slapping of my balls on her face. I realized I was entering her throat with greater ease now. She was still gagging on me, but the resistance was gone. "She'll have a sore throat tomorrow." I thought. "And I'll have a sore dick."

Apparently, Janet's clit was now pulsing and far too sensitive to touch, so she removed her wet hand and decided it was time to take control of the blowjob back.

Gripping my ass cheeks with both hands, she suddenly dug in her nails, and pulled me deeply into her throat. I gasped and gladly gave her my length as she gagged, but this time it was from her pleasure. She had adapted to me now.

Janet's eyes watered a bit with the exertion and lack of air. I tried to pull out as she convulsed for air, but she held me deep and let me out only when she was satisfied that I knew she was back in control. My cock fell out of her mouth with an audible 'pop' as she sucked on the last couple inches. She reached up now and pulled my cock up, stroking its slick length with her left hand while she used her mouth to lather my soaking balls. Now it was my turn to moan with pleasure as she expertly licked and sucked each ball and rolled my sack around with her tongue. My cock pulsed and we could both could tell I was getting close to cumming.

Janet squeezed the base of my cock with her hand and took me back into her mouth, her head bobbing in a slow rhythm, her hand moving to stroke me in unison. She loudly slurped and sucked at my cock, jerking me in her mouth. My breathing came in labored gasps now as I groaned and moaned, staring down in wonderment as she sucked my dick as it had never been sucked. As my balls began to tighten in their sack, Janet leaned back slightly and opened her mouth wide. While curling in the edges of her tongue, she milked me now with two hands, pointing my cockhead at her waiting oral cavern. Her hands started in the middle of my cock and slid both up and down, in opposite directions, twisting as they stroked. I growled as she jerked my cock and threw her head back, releasing a primal sound of a woman in ecstasy.

I felt and saw the first monstrous shot of jism rocket onto her top lip, falling from there onto her outstretched tongue. It seemed like a constant stream of hot cum was shooting out of me as the first shot lasted for a long time.

As the pressure of my powerful release waned, semen flooded onto her tongue, overflowing into her mouth as some of it leaked out to dribble down her chin. She closed her mouth to swallow this fantastic load, thinking by its quantity that it had to be all of my seed.

Janet was therefore shocked, as was I, when a second shot, harder than the first, smacked her left cheek, just below her eye. This jet flowed like a line across her face, from her left cheek across to her upper lip and onto her chin. Now realizing I was far from done, she again opened her mouth, which was still already nearly filled with my seed deposits.

My third shot lacked the speed of the first two, but still managed to drain itself into her mouth as she leaned forward to catch it. Her hungry, needy mouth began to overflow slightly so she tilted her head back to keep from losing her precious commodity. She now needed to empty her mouth and closed it to swallow, acutely aware that I had more to go yet. I rubbed my cock on her lips as she continued to gulp down the massive load, and I spurted smaller amounts onto her lips, enough to cause it to run down her chin and into her breasts and lap. She let out a yelp of surprise, as a final spurt shot out at the end, hitting her forehead and drooling down her right eyebrow onto her nose.

A tsunami of a cum bath.

She took me gently into her mouth and milked the remaining cum from my cock, swallowing it and truly savoring the taste of me. I shuddered and my legs gave out as I stumbled back to collapse onto the couch.

"Oh... my... God..." I muttered, sincerely amazed and completely sated from the best head that I had ever received.

But Janet had other plans for me.

Janet calmly licked her lips like a lioness enjoying her meal. Then she uttered the words I'll never forget, perfectly memorializing the occasion for posterity.

She leaned down to begin what turned out to be my first back-to-back blowjob, giving me no time to recover or resuscitate.

"A blowjob should be like a snowflake, John. Each is uniquely different from the next, and beautiful in its own right."

She kissed tenderly on my cockhead, eager to bring me back to life. "So, ready for round two? I told you I'd suck you again and again."

Let it snow, Janet. Let it snow, I thought, as her wondrous mouth descended onto my cock for the next great snowflake, er, blowjob of my life.

Every one is different.

12