Janet's Addiction

Story Info
A mother gives in to her cravings for her son.
13.4k words
283k
149
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers

Janet

"You have a real cutie waiting for you, young and innocent, just the way you like them." Helen says to me.

"Thanks, be right there." I reply.

God I love this job, a part of me wonders if there's something wrong with me for feeling this way. But that part fades away every time I see the thick white jets of semen shooting all over their toned hairless chests. There's just something about guys eighteen or so that drive me wild, the fact I had an affair with one a few years ago, just keeps reinforcing my desires about being around them.

The power I feel as I get them close to ejaculating is incredible. As my hand brings them the ecstasy they're craving, the angelic look on their faces as they begin to cum is incredible. With their chests covered with thick white cream, I fear this ritual has become an addiction for me. I know I need to see it, I have to see it, and worse...my self-control is weakening with each fix that I get. Sooner or later, I know I'll be like the other girls here who will bend the rules and start sucking these gorgeous boy's dry of all that delicious cream. Mine will be by choice though, and not financially motivated either.

More and more, I'm looking at my own son too, not in a way a mother should be either. Since he turned eighteen, all I can think of is what it would be like to be able to jerk him off and not have to come here for my carvings. If only he knew what I'm thinking when I watch him working out, just the sight of him makes me wet sometimes.

To look at me, you'd never dream that I work part time at Lisa's Health Spa, at thirty-seven, I look closer in age to the boys I'm jerking off than my real age. I guess it's in the genes; Mom is fifty-seven and could easily pass someone in her forties. The fact she's a part time aerobics instructor has certainly paid off for her.

Anne, my mother, often says how young and innocent I look, if only she knew who I really am. I'm still just like the girl I was in high school, sweet and shy on the outside. And yet, hidden underneath that little girl facade, there's that other side that's constantly trying to break out and be free. I'm sure any of the boys I jerk off here, can attest to that.

The sexual urges I feel are barely tolerable at times, masturbation helps some...but I'm just horny all the time. Working here has relieved some of the pressure and heightened it in other ways too. I fear I maybe going down a road soon that could have devastating consequences if I'm not careful.

I guess I'm not your typical mother in so many ways either, I like to dress in jeans most of the time, the fact I have a cute little ass is a part of it. At 5'7 and barely weighing 123 pounds, I like the stares that I get from all the teenage boys in the mall. I pretend not to notice, but I do and usually it makes me wet by the time I reach my car.

Lately, I take Ryan with me when I have to go shopping in the mall. My tightest jeans glued to me with only a thong underneath, and feeling of all those eyes going up and down my body, as I try and pretend I don't notice...is absolutely exhilarating.

It's not just the other's I'm teasing either, I know Ryan is looking at me with the same eyes as all the others do. Knowing my own son is looking at my ass as I bend over, makes me want to go in the changing room's and finger myself to an orgasm every time I tease him. Just knowing he looks at me that way, keeps me in that state of desperation.

After my divorce ten years ago, Ryan and I moved in with my parents, a quiet little town just inside the New York line bordering Connecticut. It's a very complex relationship, they paid for me to go through college, and in return, I surrendered much of my parenting rights away to them. A fact that I'm still dealing with today.

It has gotten much better the last year though, Daddy died last June of a massive heart attack, and as sad as that makes me feel, the tension that used to be constant seems to have just melted away. He meant well, but he just made life miserable for all of us. The constant controlling made me realize why I left when I did. Even Mom is so much more relaxed since he died.

I think trying to cope with them and Ryan, while at the same time, studying to get my degree, made me allow them to simply take over his life. It was almost like I became his older sister, rather than his mother. Like I said before, it's complicated.

Meeting Mark in one of my classes, which was the beginning of why I think I'm here at Lisa's right now. The sex was incredible; he would fuck me passionately for hours sometimes, that's when I fell in love with ejaculation. Can there be anything more exciting than watching all that sticky cream shooting out of guys this young and innocent looking, I don't think so.

After our affair ended, I tried dating guys my own age, but it just wasn't the same. One shot and they were done, whoever would think that Janet, the mousey bookworm wanted and needed guys who could shoot wads of cum one after the other. I can't explain it, there's just something about watching all that semen shooting out of them that makes me insatiable.

That's how I ended up here at Lisa's; it's not like a massage parlor that has prostitutes posing as masseuses. We give a nice deep back massage, and then they turn over and get few minutes of teasing, fingers sliding up and down their dicks, and finally ending with a happy ending. They get off, and I find it so exciting just being there, maybe I'm obsessed, but every time I see their young bodies smeared with all that vanilla ice cream, I want to cum myself. Deep down, I think I'm looking for just the right one to fulfill my desires, which just adds to my confusion though, each time I look at Ryan, a jolt of guilt and lust over take me.

I purposely chose working here because about a half mile away, there is a state college with lots of young, horny men. Do I call them men or boys? Sometimes, I struggle with my desires, if I were a thirty seven year old guy who only wanted to be with eighteen year old girls, I think there might be some real issues that therapy would be required to address. Luckily, being a woman, I can hide in the shadows as far as that is concerned.

To the girls here, it's just about making extra money; I'd work for free just to get my fix of seeing that thick white cream. I wonder sometimes if they might suspect it, no one has said anything, but I'm always the cheery one. They have to suspect how much I enjoy what I do here, I think Helen is aware of it, she's the manager and has seen plenty, I'm sure.

It's amazing how my inhibitions have virtually disappeared since I began working here; I guess being alone in a room with a horny college kid has had some affect. The fact I'm in control, doesn't hurt either. I love this job, I truly do. The one hang up that I wish I could get over just seems to elude me; maybe in time I'll be able to talk dirty. I hope so; I think it just adds a whole new dimension to making love or what I really would love to say out loud...fucking.

It's not like I want to act like a slut, but language can be an afrodisiac by itself. If I were to spread my legs wide open in front of a guy, and not say a word, it would be so much more exciting if I could just blurt out if he thinks I have a nice pussy. I'm struggling with this issue, but I do feel I'm making progress.

It's like how I'm dressed now, a short black robe that barely goes down to my thighs...and no panties. When I started here, I wore the typical plain Jane one piece bathing suit. Slowly, I evolved to more provocative bikinis, which my regular customers soon came to expect. Now look at me, I know I'm playing with fire, but I'm tired of being held prisoner by my own making.

I do look sexy though, not jaded looking like some of the girls here. I like the word perky, Mark always said I had perky little tits, I don't why, but every time I think of him saying it, I get horny. Add my Zorro mask, as the girls here call it, and I think I present the image of eroticism and intrigue. The fact that all my customers deep down really wish I was either sucking their dicks or sliding it in my pussy, never escapes me. That's why I know I should be wearing panties, but my desires are overwhelming my senses. I'm just as horny as the boys I jerk off now.

"He a first timer too, forty-five minutes." Helen says as I walk to room number 3.

I love first timers, I get to play and tease them until they ask in their little boy voices, if they can turn over. I'm so wet too; I can feel it dripping down my thighs, sooner or later, one of these boys is going to figure it out as those hands rub up and down my legs. I let them get to my thighs, but no pussy, that can't last much longer though, I just know it.

"Hi, I'm Jackie." I say as I walk in the room.

"Hi." I hear the timid voice reply.

Just what I like, shy and gorgeous, he's thin but not too skinny, he must work out too. Tall and wiry, and horny too, I bet. I know I am, is this the one who is going to come to my rescue? It sounds insane, and if I'm not careful, I'll do it...I know I will.

The two candles illuminating the room, makes it all the more exciting. I think it gives just the right setting, just enough light to see, but not over doing it either. Helen really knows me, she knows how much I like what I do, and always sets the room up just the way I like it.

"Would you like nails or a deep rub?" I ask as my nails slide down his legs and feel his muscles quivering.

"Nails would be nice." He replies.

My choice too, much easier than doing all that aching work that comes with a deep rub. Plus, I'll have more energy to tease him, especially when he turns over. That's the most exciting time for me, waiting to see just what kind of dick is waiting for me. Size doesn't matter though, not when it comes to ejaculation, I've seen big dicks spit just a little cum while the average size just keeps shooting. Guys are the ones who are hung up on the size thing, I think.

"Let's get rid of this." I say as I lift the towel off his butt.

I don't know why, but I guess that the impression most guys have about getting a massage, drape a white towel over their butt. I know if he comes back a second time, that towel won't be there, it never is.

Nice legs and a tight little butt, God, I sound just like all the men who undress women with their eyes. Maybe, in some ways, I have more in common with that way of thinking than most women, I'm sure. If only all those men who leer at me, knew I was doing the exact same thing to their son's. That's so funny; I'd take the son's over the father's any day.

That's it Janet, long strokes up and down these gorgeous legs. I know he doesn't want to talk, not this time, but he will...if he comes back. They all do, rub their backs and let them relax before they turn over; they know what I'm going to do once my hands start sliding up and down their dicks. Until then, I'll just tease him without mercy.

It's so ironic, I chose Jackie as my name here and it's so close to my real name. Maybe, I should have chosen a different one, but Jackie always reminded me of Jackie O. She was a woman who just reeked of sensuality...my view of course.

They all look so much alike lying here, at least the fit one's do, how many times have I looked down and thought how one looks just like Ryan. I wonder sometimes if that's what I'm actually hoping would happen, he'd come in and I'd jerk all that cum out of him, that would be obscene though, wouldn't it?

Look who's talking about obscene, here I am, almost naked with a cute young boy who is naked. Is that obscene or just nature's way of relieving stress? I choose that latter, of course. How can it be obscene anyway, they're old enough to go and fight in those two stupid wars, but some would question having they're teenage desires fulfilled might be wrong, I don't.

I love the way my nails make him quiver as I slide my hands up and down his thighs. Without even realizing it, most of them open their legs just a little wider, hoping I'll reach up and touch their balls. Just like this one is doing now, he's begging me to tease him, that's what this is all about, getting teased.

I'm so horny, I yearn for that hand to slide up my leg and finger me. I really want it, I really do. The aching between my legs is incredible, just the thought of going home and getting myself off is getting old for me. I have to calm down, I just have too, take control or you'll be fucking this kid. Unless, that's what you really want, is it Janet?

Concentrate on him, forget your own desires, and think about watching him cum. That's what you really want to see, relax and tease him, drive this poor kid crazy, and then he'll be begging you to jerk him off. That's what I have to do, calm down and torture this poor boy; I know how to do that so well.

Here we go baby, a quick trip up to your neck and shoulders, get you wishing my fingers would go back down to your thighs. They will, I promise you, but just a little teasing before I rub your balls. That's what you really want, isn't it?

I know I shouldn't do this, I'm pushing my luck, but I want to tease him as cruelly as he is teasing me. He can get off, but I have to wait until tonight, it's not fair. Why can't one of these boys get me off? I bet they all would love trying too, if I gave them that chance.

OK, my horny teenage stud, I'm going come around and stand right in front of you. The only thing between you and my pussy is the material of my robe. I can't believing I'm doing this, I've never gone this far, that's it, lean over cover his face. All I'd have to do is just lift up and his head would be under my robe, he'd get a good smell of my pussy on fire.

Calm down Janet, and get away from him, you can't lose control now. Move down and rub his balls, he wants you too, he wants you to do everything to him, you know that. Deep breaths, that will help calm me down. The sensation of feeling fluids dripping down my legs just adds to my dilemma.

Do you smell my pussy? If you only knew how horny I am right now, you could fuck me as many times as you wanted too. Have you ever eaten pussy? My son has videos on his computer that shows threesomes, the guy cums in one girl and the other one sucks all that cream out of her. I don't know why, but I think I would love doing that one day, God I'm insatiable once I get horny.

I used to make Mark eat me after he fucked me, at first it turned him off, then he got turned on as much as I did. Shy, innocent looking Janet straddling his face, he was shocked how bold I was the first time, but when I'm horny...I just lose control. Maybe, I should do that to you, how about that baby; if I let you cum in me...will you eat it out of me? I'll even suck it out of your mouth, how's that for being fair.

I have to move or I'll lose control, part of me wishes he would just slide his hands up my legs and force the issue. Although, I'm sure tomorrow, there would be buyer's remorse, if I allowed him too. Back to his balls, he'll wish he did finger me when he's lying in bed thinking about me tonight before he tries to go to sleep.

Here we go, let those fingers creep higher and higher, then slowly come down just before reaching your balls. The sound of a low moan makes me know just how excited he is right now, as am I too. Relax baby, this time I'll reach up and massage your balls and if you lift up...I'll stroke your dick too.

You got big balls, don't you, no hair either. I like the shaved look; it makes their dicks look bigger too. Do you have a big dick waiting for me my teenage hunk? I've gotten so good at doing this the last year, teasing horny young boys could be my new profession.

That's it, lift up and I'll keep going up until I find that hard cock. So predictable too, a nice hard dick just begging to be tugged, I'll just stroke you a little and wait to hear you beg to turn over. They all do, it's just a matter of how long it'll take for him to get his courage up.

My whole arm is under him now, Christ; I think he does have a big dick. C'mon baby, beg to turn over, I don't want to make you cum and not see it. I have to see it shoot out of you, I need too, it would be cruel if you don't let me see it.

"Please, let me turn over." I hear him moan.

Let me see that dick baby, turn that gorgeous body over and show that dick to me. I love this part of watching them roll over; you never know what's waiting for you either. I think he's got a big one too, after a while; my hand just seems to be able to measure them pretty closely.

He's gorgeous, at least seven or eight inches of rock hard manhood sticking straight up. It'll take two hands sliding up and down him to make him cum. I love big dicks, the fact I've never been fucked by one just makes it all the more exciting. This kid could stretch me wide open...and I'd beg for more.

OH God, I can feel his hand sliding up my leg, what do I do now. Make him stop, please make him stop; don't let him get any higher. I can't be doing this, my legs are actually opening for him, how can they open by themselves? Don't I have control over my own body anymore?

Too late, he's there and I don't care anymore either. That's it baby, you found my pussy all juicy for you, do you know how to please me, that's the question that I need to know right now. Do you have fuck movies on your computer like my son has? Ryan's porn collection gets me so hot sometimes, the thought of him sitting there jerking off always gets me hot. Do other mother's feel this way?

"Rub my pussy." I moan as I close my eyes and pray he knows how to take care of me.

I can't believe I just said pussy, out loud too. I always wanted too, but I was just too embarrassed to actually do it. Maybe working here the last year has freed me of some of my hang ups. I hope so, if I could say what I'm actually thinking, I'm sure it would drive men crazy...as well as me.

This robe is killing me, take it off and let him see you naked, does it matter anymore. Do it now and he'll get you off looking at you. You know you want too, you have too, that's it...slide it off and for the first time you'll be naked at Lisa's.

Look at me baby; I look more like a girl you would go out with than any of the other girls here. I'm so out of control right now, and nothing can stop me now. I want to cum, I need too. I'm too far gone not to have it; I just have to get off. The feeling of my pussy being touched has me powerless to do anything except surrender myself to these greedy fingers.

"Make me cum and I'll give you a blowjob you'll never forget." I moan as his fingers slide in and out of me.

That's it, talk dirty to him, I'm just as excited about doing it as he is listening to me doing it. I don't know who this kid is, but he's so lucky to be here right now. All my thoughts that I used to keep bottled up, now you can hear me saying what I'm thinking; you're one lucky horny kid.

This feels so good, how can anything this good...be wrong. You like my shaved pussy? My son has a picture on his computer that he keeps as a back ground picture sometimes. A pretty little thing with her legs wide open, that shaved hairless slit staring right at me. I know he does it on purpose, he knows I use his computer and wants to shock me. Just like you're doing now.

"Almost there." I say as I open my eyes and look down at him.

He looks just like Ryan, it can't be him though, that's why I chose Lisa's, it's 45 minutes away and he'd never come here. It's not him, I'm dreaming...that's all, it can't be him. I don't care about anything right now anyway, except getting off. Just get me off kid, that's all I ask.

"Rub faster baby, and then I'll suck that big dick dry." I moan as I feel myself beginning to cum.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers