Janet's Addiction Ch. 02

Story Info
The cravings become even more powerful.
11.6k words
90.1k
44
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,474 Followers

God, I love these old jeans, worn, thin and so so tight. I know one day I'll have to dress my age, but for now, why not flaunt it...while I still got it. Just looking in my naughty mirror, a phrase Anne coined for it, I imagine what all those horny young boys are going to think when I walk by them in the Mall later. If only they knew that the sweet young looking redhead that is making their jeans bulge, actually has a son there age, and he gets his dick sucked every night by the ravenous skinny slut, who is walking right in front of them.

I can't be the only mother who has succumbed to the temptation of taking her own son as a lover. How many other boys have pictures on their computers just waiting for all the divorced, desperate and horny mom's to discover? If only they knew how frustrated we get sometimes, when I first started finding the pictures, it took all my will power not to finger myself just thinking about what he was doing to me.

It was like I was being lured closer and closer as the pictures got even more explicit. Just knowing he was jerking off in the very chair I was sitting in, made me so wet that sometimes, I got myself off looking at the very pictures he left for me to find. The image of him ejaculating became my favorite fantasy at work, most women day dream; but I wonder how many dream about their son's jerking off, like I did.

It's so easy for them to seduce us too; I can't count the number of times I found Ryan with just a sheet covering him when I would wake him for school. That big bulge staring right at me, with only the thinnest of fabric between it and my mouth, always caused such conflicted feelings for me as I tried to cope with the emotional turmoil it was causing me. Was it a conscious decision he made to let me see his dick fully erect? I'll have to ask him tonight when he's fucking me, if that indeed was his plan, obviously...it worked!

A friend of mine said how she walked in on her son masturbating to a porno, now...I know that most of the time; it's not an accident either. They hope we'll walk in...and more importantly, they want us to do a lot more than just watch too. I'd love to ask Beth if she stood and watched or just ran out of the room. I'll have to figure out a way of asking her what she did, more importantly...did she get off on it. Could she be doing what I'm doing with Ryan?

I should call her and ask if she wants to go to the Mall with me. She always seems to wear a mini; it makes me wonder if she and I have a lot more in common when it comes to teasing horny teenagers. For now, I better just stick to my plan, go to the Mall and tease all those naughty boys by myself. Before the night is out, they will surely be thinking about me as they're jerking themselves off.

I just seem to be thriving from the attention that most women find demeaning; the thrill alone of knowing what I'm doing to them, just ready's me for a night of unimaginable pleasures. You would think I wouldn't need to get myself so excited the way Ryan fucks me, but the truth is...I like teasing all those boys with my tight little ass. My face is so innocent looking too, while my ass really defines who I am, a slut whose appetite for sex just seems to have no limits now.

I also know the real reason I love teasing them, and the sooner I accept it, the sooner I'll stop torturing myself. It's like I'm daring a group of them to take me and have their own gangbang party with me, I'd resist of course, until I'd see them naked, then I know my hunger would overpower my will to resist feeding on all of them. It would be like they brought home a horny vampire, but instead of blood, I'd drain all of them of their semen.

Both Ryan and Anne know how my cravings are intensifying, and both sympathetic to how I'm dealing with them too. Is it possible to be addicted to the sight and taste of semen? Goggling hasn't helped me find any answers either; I certainly can't go ask my doctor, she's too smart, she might figure out that Ryan is satisfying my hunger right now. That would be disastrous if she even suspected where I get my fix from, for now...I'll just have to cope as best I can, until I can figure out what to do about this insatiable thirst that has taken possession over me.

The question I keep asking myself is, are my cravings normal? The way I'm being satisfied certainly isn't, but aside from the fact that Ryan is my own son, how many so called normal women would be able to resist sucking a gorgeous eighteen year-olds dick every night? I can't, and doubt most of them could either.

More and more, I'm thinking about what it would be like to be with two, three and maybe even four hot young boys. Just the thought of draining all of them of that sticky cream has become my nightly fantasy before I fall asleep. If each one could ejaculate three or four times, that could possibly be as much as twelve to sixteen feedings for me. God, I fuck then until they couldn't get it up any more too, that's a lot considering boys that age just live to fuck.

The videos on Ryan's computer showing those skinny young models being ravaged with two or three boys, are merely adding fuel to my already over heated condition. I try and picture myself being penetrated by two dicks, could my kitty and her slutty sister handle two at once, that's the fear and turn on that's driving me absolutely wild just thinking about it.

Just the thought of having two sliding in and out of me is starting to become an obsession that my consciousness is desperately trying to cope with now. Some of the models clearly are in pain with two boys fucking them, but for me...anal is already my favorite form of intercourse already. How much harder can it be if I have another dick sliding in and out of kitty...while her sister is being ravaged?

What was unthinkable just months ago, is quickly becoming a real possibility now. Janet Langdon, actually a willing participant in a gangbang party is becoming closer to reality than I ever thought possible. To think of two or three boys taking turns with me is making my head spin; you would think there would be some alarm going off in my head with what I'm thinking about doing.

Am I a sex addict? Why aren't I feeling the guilt associated with it yet? You would think fucking my own son would have triggered some sort of moral conflict in me by now, but it hasn't. My desires are increasing without any thought of what is right or wrong either, is that how a sex addict acts? Are Ryan and Anne just as addicted as I am? Or...are we just acting out something that is both natural and exciting.

Anne suspect's that sometimes I wish Ryan would only service me, at times I do feel that way too. But, the sex the three of us have together is just as addictive for me as all the semen I crave. The hours of fucking and sucking each other into an orgasmic state, is just as alluring for me as semen as I crave daily. That's the dilemma I'm facing, I want to keep Ryan and Anne as well as experiment with one of those college gangbang parties some of my regulars at Lisa's told me about.

Watching Ryan's cock drill Anne's pussy has proven to be such a turn on for me too, it's not just about watching it either. Videos pale compared to actually being right there as it's happening, the sight of him pulling almost all the way out and then burying itself deep down inside her stroke after stroke, just makes me insatiable for my turn to be fucked by him.

The best part for me is when he cums inside her, watching her pussy oozing thick white globs of cum as his cock slowly pumps in and out is incredible. No video can ever hope to capture that moment either, being inches away as he pulls out of her, smeared with semen, readies me for my feeding to begin. I feel like a wild animal salivating as a piece of meat is waved in front of it, whenever I see it.

They both know I can't let any go to waste; licking it off his cock as he slides out of her is heaven for me. The taste and smell of another woman's vagina has proven to be almost as addicting as semen for me too. The combination together has also affected Anne as well; she seems just as hooked on the taste as I am. I didn't think that ever would be possible, could the two of us be connected in some freaky DNA way with our urges?

Anne certainly doesn't complain, after I suck Ryan free of all traces of semen, I go after the rest in her. She knows that my tongue will not only scrape it all out of her steamy hole, I'll lick that throbbing clit of hers too. Never in a million years would I think it possible that I'd be sucking cum out of my own mother, even more shocking, it's my son's semen too.

Cum, pussy and young boys, how did all this happen to me? I'm the shy wallflower type too, I can't explain how I got here, all I know is I'm here and I really don't want to go back to my dreary life like before. Maybe, this is just a phase I'm going through too, enjoy the moment, and live each day as though it were my last. A cliché perhaps, but I'm horny and I like feeling this way too, no regrets either.

I think of working at Lisa's often lately, my regular boys could probably sense the transformation I was going through, and figured they'd be getting more than just their dicks pulled the way I was evolving. I was right on the edge of starting to give blowjobs to my favorites, there are only four or five that I'd feel comfortable enough to wrap my lips around and ravenously jerk all that cream out of them and into my mouth.

One of them was so cute too; he had the hardest time asking if I ever wanted to go to one of the parties that Helen could arrange for them. That's the first time I heard that Lisa's Health Club also had gangbang parties for all those horny college boys. Josh blushed as he tried to tell me it was a gangbang party, it didn't take much figuring what one girl and five boys added up to though. I loved the way he acted as I put my hand on his face, almost like I was his mother soothing him in a very awkward moment. I wonder if he ever fantasizes about her in a sexual way, I have a feeling a lot of boys may not admit it, but they do.

When he told me there were five of them that wanted me to think about joining them, my reaction was felt more in my vagina than in my head. The thought of being with all those naked boys made my legs weak, if he asked me now, I'm not sure what I'd do. That's the dilemma I'm in right now; when I get this horny...anything is possible. Now, I'm up to five boys feeding me, I could do it with them too, and not individually either.

Helen also asked me a few times, I think she sensed I was weakening and it was just a matter of time before I gave in to my desires. I'm sure the boys were pestering her to make me change my mind too. She never indicated what exactly I was supposed to do if I did agree, but then again...five horny boys and one girl, certainly doesn't need much of an explanation, does it?

The thought of doing it did cross my mind a few times, especially when I would walk by a car full of boys at closing time, they were all waiting to go upstairs with either Katie or Sara. Feeling those eyes going up and down my body always made that ache between my legs even more intense. If I could go back in time, I'd fuck every one of them right there in the parking lot.

I'm so out of control now; knowing some of my boys were asking for me just makes the thought going back a reality that I have to experience now. It's been on my mind more and more what it would actually be like to be with five dicks, I don't think I could tell Ryan or Anne either; they're open minded...but maybe not enough for what I want to do with all those boys.

Helen took me upstairs one time; I remember how excited it made me thinking of what actually went on in the room I was just waking into it for the first time. The big bed and mirrored walls made the ache between my legs even more painful as I imagined myself being fucked over and over again by my horny boys. The mirrors revealing every detail of how my ass and pussy would be stretched wide open, finally filled with cream, as my young lovers surrendered themselves deep inside me. Maybe, that's where my urge to have a mirror with Ryan came from, all I know is that I love watching myself being fucked now, it's just as much a turn on as the sex I'm having in front of it.

So mirror, show me what drives all those horny boys crazy, is it my long legs and tight little ass that they can't get enough of? Just the thought of causing all those young hard cocks to stiffen because of me is exhilarating. Sweet, timid Janet by day and a cock hungry tease at night, every boys dream come true. If only they knew their own mothers might be lusting after them like I am, those young hard dicks might get relief without ever leaving home. I can't be the only mother out there, who is fucking her own son, can I?

I have the face of naïve twenty-something, my big green eyes looking so innocent, anyone who just looks at my face could never guess the secret hidden behind the sweet smile it projects. I am such a contradiction, how a girl who looks like me could be so oversexed seems to be a question I have no answers too. Nor do I need any right now, I'm happy just the way I am and don't want to change a thing.

My ex-husband always said that he could tell a girl who likes to fuck, by the gap between her thighs in a pair of jeans. He said every girl with that little triangle is a sure sign of a pussy that likes to be pounded. Not the way I would describe it though, he wasn't right about a lot of things, but looking in the mirror...I do have a diamond gap in my jeans. I never noticed it before, but it's there and the fact I'm getting my ass and kitty mauled regularly might actually prove what he said is right.

Can guys really tell by that gap that I fuck a lot? No, make that...I like to fuck a lot. There's a distinction between women who just go through the motions, and those that just need it all the time...like me. Between my tight little ass and that wedge between my jeans, the image in the mirror is making me want to strip and get myself off.

Patience kitty, you and you're sister will each get stretched tonight; Ryan's dick will take care of four holes before he's done. I'd jump him right now if it wasn't for the fact Anne isn't home yet. We have to share him equally, it's hard sometimes...but our orgies together are incredible. If everyone only knew the pleasures we have together...incest might not be such terrible thing after all.

The three of us have already established such chemistry too, in mere weeks we seem to have reached a level I would have thought unimaginable. My insatiable appetite for sex, fused with Anne's ability to push me to go even further with my lustful cravings for Ryan, just seem to be propelling the three of us to untold desires that most people can only dream about.

Anne is just as perverted as I am too, she likes to act as though I'm the one who has no boundaries, but watching her sucking Ryan's cock only betrays how much she really enjoys doing it. Add the fact that the first time she started sucking cum out of me; she was the one who imitated it. I think she tries to act reserved, but her passions just can't be denied...like mine. She has secrets to share with me, if we ever reach that point though.

I wonder sometimes, she just seems to know how to press all my buttons so well, am I craving sex and semen by my own desires? Or, could she be manipulating me without me even being aware of it? She has so many secrets I suspect, is she pushing me to do things that she really wants to do too? Questions and more questions, she is proving to be such an enigma.

Tonight is going to be special, I can feel it already, and Saturday nights are devoted to one thing...sex. The three of us just feed off of each other's energy, no embarrassing moments either, it's as though we all have been lovers for years rather than weeks. Any inhibitions that were there before have been replaced with a natural desire to please each other totally. Ryan can ejaculate, and then Anne and I just switch to pleasing each other until that beautiful dick comes back to life. Licking pussy is proving to be just as much a turn on as sucking dick, which would have been unimaginable just a few weeks ago.

God, I'm so horny, that pain between my legs is getting worse, and I better get to the Mall before I start fingering myself. The sooner I get there and tease all those hungry boys, the sooner I can come back and start fucking Ryan. Just thinking about it, makes me tremble with excitement.

"I'll be back in a few hours," I say to Ryan as I walk out the door.

I can tell he doesn't approve of how I'm dressed, being lovers does change how you look at each other, his feelings of concern for me does melt my heart though. I know these Mall excursions of mine will be ending soon, unless he comes with me, then we both can feed off this excitement I get at being leered at by all those hungry eyes. Who know what's going to happen tomorrow, all I know for sure is how horny I am right now.

*

Just the act of walking is proving to be a challenge; each step only antagonizes my kitty even more. I'm afraid she'll make it so unbearable for me that I'll have to find relief, if I'm not careful. Add the string of my thong chafing my naughty place, and it's like I'm right on the verge of having an orgasm right in the middle of those I want to tease the most. If only all these boys looking at my ass only knew what I do with it, I'm sure none would ever suspect that in just a few hours, this cute tiny little ass will be stretched wide open with a nice big dick sliding in and out of it.

That image alone is making my heart pound furiously, I feel light headed as I try desperately to compose myself. And with all this happening, the feeling of knowing I'm be scrutinized at the same time, makes that rush of fear and excitement that I love so much, even more overwhelming. It's like a high that just keeps getting more intense, I don't know if I'm in heaven or hell as I'm struggle with my emotions.

I know my kitty is so wet too, poor kitty feels neglected lately, there's just something about feeling Ryan's hot semen filling my bowels that makes me tell him to pull out of kitty and shoot it in her slutty sister. Don't worry kitty, tonight you're in for a treat, not only will Ry fill you...Anne will lick it all out and then make both of us enjoy a super orgasm from that evil tongue she has.

Now, I feel it's so obvious what I'm doing, can I make it any plainer that I want them staring at me? I need that attention too; I crave and love feeling myself being undressed by all these horny eyes. I bet they're all going to go home tonight and jerk off thinking about me...at least I hope they will.

I bet they love my little red leather jacket too, it just goes down to my waist; it only makes it easier for them to focus on my long legs and tight little ass. The image I present is such a contradiction; my face just doesn't match what I'm doing with my body. I think I look so sweet and naïve if all you see is me from the neck up, but couple it with my hot little ass...and all these horny boys looking at me will confirm just how hot I really look.

The thought of Ryan sitting on the couch...naked, flashes through my head. God, please forgive me, but whenever I see that big dick waiting for me, all my knowing of what is right from wrong, just dissipates as my desires overpower me. To be truthful, I'm not even sure what I'm feeling is wrong anymore, am I the only mother who has given in to her urges with her own son? Anne and I can't be alone in what we're doing, surely other mothers have succumbed to the temptations we have...there has to be many more of us out there.

My radar suddenly reminds me where I am and why I'm here, kitty knows though, and she's not letting me leave without getting me excited for tonight. My jeans feel as though I've peed in them too, I didn't realize that I might get so wet as to soak my kitty this much. Maybe, I should ask these boys approaching me, if they'd ever seen a pussy this wet before. I really doubt that they ever seen a real live one before though, especially one like mine. The only pussy's they've seen, I'm sure, is probably on their computers.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,474 Followers