Janet's Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,478 Followers

"I never would have guessed you're just like me, Andrew and Ryan are goanna have to take turns fucking us." She says, as I feel my kitty surrendering itself to the pressure it can't take anymore.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me like the all those teenage sluts in the videos you jerk off too," I moan as I slide all the way down his dick.

She's taught you well, hasn't she? Mother's do that with their son's, guess this isn't supposed to be one of the typical lessons though. You know just how fuck, long deep strokes right down to your balls, every woman's dream come true. My kitty is greedily taking every inch offered to it, without hesitation anymore.

The sensation of finger nails sliding down my back sends a wave of excitement shooting through my whole body. Another pussy needing to be sucked; I'll do both of them before tonight is out. I wonder if she's ever thought of being with another woman, easy way to find out.

"You ever taste cum and pussy before?" I ask as I lean back and whisper to her.

"Andrew always said how hot you were, I just had no idea what a little slut you really are," She says as her hands starts to caress my breasts.

"C'mon baby, cum inside me and then you can watch your slut mother lick it all out of me," I moan as I feel him start pumping me faster.

They all have such energy at this age; his dick is doing a hundred miles an hour inside my little kitty. He's close too; he can't keep going like this without cumming soon. Not unless that slut has been feeding on him already, which is exactly what I would have done if I were her.

The thought of having three, four or five dicks pumping me one after the other surges through my head as I feel her finger rubbing kitty's naughty sister. Do all women love getting their anus rubbed as much as I do? Evidently, Beth and I are sisters in so many other ways too.

"I can't hold it anymore," Andrew moans softly as he buries himself all the way inside me.

I love this part, being filled with cream and waiting for it to start dripping out of me. Now, I have another set of eyes that are going to see my pussy oozing cum...and sucking it too. The fact I'm still on fire between my legs, is just adding to my insanity now.

"Ready to feed," Is all I say, as I lift off and sit next to Andrew with my legs wide open.

Without hesitation, I feel her mouth on my kitty, lapping up all the cum her son just shot inside me. Is this her first pussy? The way she's sucking me, I have to wonder if I might not be the only one who has been with these two whores. Could there be more than me?

"I absolutely love this," She moans as I feel her tongue searching for my clit.

This feeling of floating as I'm cumming in starting to be as addicting as all the cum I crave so much. Only another woman knows just how to bring another woman to the perfect climax. Too bad men are so penis phobic, or they might allow themselves to get the ultimate blowjob...from another man. That'll never happen though, they're too scared to admit it they might like it, unlike women though.

That's it slut, bring me my little piece of heaven, and then I'll do you too...after you fuck Andrew, of course. I need my fix, Ryan is away with his dad and I can't wait anymore to be without that taste in my mouth. Coming here out of desperation has proven to be my salvation...for tonight, thankfully.

"You've sucked pussy before," Is all I can think to say as I feel myself beginning to cum.

*

"They all know you're back," Helen says as I brush my hair in front of the mirror.

My boys are going to be shocked at my transformation, they probably sensed I was changing before, but what I have become is going to blow them away. Or should I say, blowjob them away, all of them hoped one day I would relent and start sucking them, now they'll get their wish.

I've decided that I'll settle for three that I will let gangbang me, Josh, Michael and Matthew will be my lovers. Gangbang is such a harsh word when said out loud; I think I prefer multi-lovers much better. It just seems so much more refined than what the other word tends to make people think when a woman is alone with several hot young boys, who happen to be naked.

Of course, I haven't given up on having my fantasy of five horny dicks to play with; the thought of being bathed in all that semen makes me shiver every time I think about it. Could I handle five? Maybe, I should have Beth help me, I have a feeling she and Andrew are a lot like Anne, secretes that wait to be discovered.

"So, you've already decided to have a little get together upstairs, I'll arrange it for next Friday." Helen says with a smile on her face.

"Just curious to see what it's like," I say, trying to conceal my real intentions for giving in to my cravings.

"They're like rabbits at that age; Kate and Sara limit them to two shots a piece. I have a feeling that you'll take as much as they can give you, right?" She asks with a very knowing smile.

Kate and Sara view it as work getting all that cum to shoot out those horny dicks, I certainly have a completely different view than they do. I'll be interesting to see who the aggressor will be, my feeling is that once they see my pussy sliding up and down in front of them, they'll lose their inhibitions as a group and become the aggressors. Perfect for me, they can fuck me as many times as they can get it up, and I won't complain.

I know I'm oversexed, but Beth and Anne are just as bad as I am, is it that we're isolated fragments of society, and we're just an anomaly of nature? Or, could it be that the intel about women's sexual desires just isn't fully understood. Three women who just seem to break all the myths when it comes to incestuous relationships, I wonder if it's much more common than anyone ever imagined?

"Well, Josh is already waiting for you in room two," She says as she walks out.

"Did you miss me," I ask as I walk in the room.

That rush of adrenalin hits me when I see him lying naked on the massage table. Can anything be as exciting as what I'm doing right now? All these boys want is for me to get them off; their hope is that it'll be much more than just a simple handjob. In that regard, my favorites are going to be thrilled at how I'm going to get all that semen out of them.

I can see his eyes lock onto my short black robe, the fact that it's untied has his full attention as I make no attempt to close it. Do I take it off? The other girls charge extra for being naked, but I'm not like them...am I kitty.

"I felt lost without seeing you," He says, melting my heart at the same time.

Josh is a nerd, but he's a horny one, and also has a nice size dick too. It's not just size that matters either, Matthew is average but the amount of cum that shoots out of him would probably frighten most women, not me though. Michael is like Josh, sweet and packing a good size weapon between his legs too.

"I'm back now, so just relax and enjoy what I'm goanna to do to you," I say as I slowly take my robe off in front of him.

That feeling of being naked is just a freedom that I'm becoming more and more comfortable with now. I've conquered so many of society's hang-ups in such a short amount of time, next I'll be fucking in public the way I seem to be evolving now.

I'll just make believe I'm searching for something as I bend over just a few inches from his face. This feeling of no shame is exhilarating; I can see myself going to a nude beach one day and getting every dick saluting as I walk by.

"How about a little more light," I say as I turn the dimmer a little higher so he can see me better.

I always preferred the candle light to be the source of the lighting, a little mystery and suspense as I would jerk them off made it all the more exciting too. Now, I want those eyes to see me better, let them watch as I suck all that cum out of their greedy dicks.

I just realized that I forgot my mask, my little way of denial in case I run into somebody in the Mall or where ever. My favorites won't betray me, for them, I'll let myself be ravaged by their eyes as well as their dick's, that will be the reward they get for being the lucky few I'll choose to fuck me.

One of the reasons my boys like me, I listen to them, and also remember our conversations. Unlike the other girls here who view talking as an annoyance, I like to know something about them before I start jerking them off. It just makes it seem more natural, like they're friends and not just customers waiting to be whacked off one after another.

Josh lives with his sister in their grandmother's house, their parents decided to keep the house after the grandmother passed away a few years ago. Having a house so close to school was also another reason for not selling, in today's age of tuitions spiraling out of sight; I think they made the right choice.

He's trembling; I wonder if he's ever been with a girl before? I'll give him something to calm him down, but not yet, we still have forty minutes left and I always make sure they don't get cheated like Kate and Sara tend to do to their clients.

Do you like seeing me naked? Of course, I know the answer is yes, just wait till you turn over, I promise you're goanna see a lot more than just ass. All boys just seem so fascinated with a little ass, my boys anyway. I think it's like what Beth said about me, I just have the body of a teenager and that's exactly what eighteen year olds crave.

The thing is, I don't know if I can wait for him to turn over, there's something about being naked that demands me to either fuck him, or get a mouthful of cum. This time, it' a blowjob, next Friday...he'll have anything he wants, they all will.

"Time to turn over," I say as I feel myself beginning to tremble.

The sight of a rock hard dick coming into view has my kitty demanding to be ravaged, soon kitty, just wait a little longer. With Ryan away for two weeks, my body has gone into shock without being fucked regularly. My little impromptu visit with Beth the other night, showed just how desperate I can be...without my fix of semen.

We're both trembling; I think he knows that tonight is just the beginning of something that will stay with him the rest of his life. I'm not a slut or prostitute, just a woman who for whatever reason has become so sexually aroused, that semen and sex are the only things that can satisfy me. Young boys, and I mean over eighteen, are just the obvious source to satisfy my growing appetite.

I can tell how excited he is, just a few strokes and I know he would cum, there's plenty of time left if I want to get him off twice. Ryan usually is ready in about ten minutes after the first one, why didn't it occur to me before about this, I can milk them two times in one session without a problem.

"We have plenty of time left for two...if you want," I say as I slide my mouth over the head of his penis.

They all can cum twice, why waste so much time rubbing their backs, when I can feed twice in one session. He won't last long, I can already taste the pre-cum, and it's sweet like Ryan and Andrew's, an endless supply whenever I need it, every addicts dream.

Moan for me baby, that's it, let me hear what I'm doing to you is driving you crazy. Soon, you'll be pumping all that cream in me, tonight it's my mouth, next Friday you can have any whole you desire. The thought of being double teamed sends my pussy into a panic; she'll have to share being ravaged with her slutty anal sister.

"I'm cumming," He moans softly.

There's so much, I'll have to swallow a few times if he keeps shooting like this, I can tell he hasn't jerked off for a few days. That's it honey, keep emptying in my mouth, my appetite for semen is insatiable now, this is my only way to get what I need.

If Matthew and Michael are waiting outside for their turns, tonight is going to be a night to remember. So much cum too, not the thin watery kind either, but thick white globs like pudding, a desert that I'm craving more and more lately An unlimited supply from boys so young and virile too, every woman's dream come true.

I can tell he's in shock, its one thing watching a video of a girl giving a blowjob, but it's a whole new world when it's your own dick that is being drained of cum. I wonder if this was his first. It wouldn't surprise me if it was; I like this boy...and not just for the obvious reason either.

"How was that?" I ask as my hand jerks the last out of him.

"I can't believe what you just did to me," He says.

"Relax baby, we still have plenty of time left," I say as my nails start to glide up and down his legs.

"So, Helen says you, Matthew and Michael have requested me for next Friday," I say, knowing full well how my words will excite him.

Too soon Janet, he needs more time to recover before he's ready again. Just tease him with your nails for ten minutes or so, and then he'll be ready to shoot more cum in your mouth. They're all like rabbits at this age, give then ten or fifteen minutes, and they're ready for another ride.

I love this kid, he's blushing from me even mentioning next Friday, and they're all the same in that regard too. I wonder if they'll be able to deal with each other's nudity, and the fact they'll all have erections. Will they want me one by one, or as a group? At this point, it doesn't really matter anymore as long as I get my dose of semen.

"There's a website, x-art that we all want you to look at some of the videos, they're not pornographic like most of the sites out there. The sex scenes are tastefully done too, the girls all look just like our sisters do, rather than hard looking porno stars." He says to my amazement.

Did you just say sisters? Is it me, or maybe this incest thing really isn't as isolated as I thought. Do you think of your sister in those videos? You must, why would you say it if you didn't mean it. A true Freudian slip, the truth always seems to come out one way or another.

"Can you get me some of the videos you all like," I ask, already knowing the answer.

"I have some disks in my jacket," He sheepishly replies.

You came prepared, the disks and a blowjob, not a bad report to tell Matthew and Michael later. I doubt they're outside either, Helen charges them I'm sure for next Friday's little get together, and I imagine they'd all rather have their money pooled for a hot orgy of sex, rather than wasted on one session alone with me.

Let's get back to this sister thing, I bet all teenage boys have spied on their sisters at some point, it's only natural. Jerking off needs a supply of material to fuel that incredible drive they all seem to have, a hot sister certainly would be a source for plenty of fantasies for them to jerk off too.

"How's your sister?" I ask.

The question is unexpected, but the reaction is obvious, the sight of his penis coming back to life tells me all I need to know. My nails turn towards the organ that is almost fully erect now; his dick can't deny what he thinking right now. He wants her, I wonder if he actually yearns to see her with her legs spread wide open waiting for him. Or, is it merely a teenage fantasy that will never be acted on?

I'll knead his cock and balls with my nails as I get the truth out of him, why this isn't used as a lie detector, I have no idea. What man or boy could possibly not tell the truth when being interrogated like this? The CIA certainly would need a lot of hot young women agents to handle the volume of those who wishing to surrender all they know to our lovely agents.

"How old is your sister?" I ask, as my nails both make him moan with pleasure and pain.

"Twenty-five," Is all he can say as I torture him even more.

My pussy is dripping down my legs now; I'm expecting to feel his hand sliding up my thighs any second now. That would be too bold for him though, he's either a virgin or just very shy in this regard. I love this part about him, so does my kitty.

"She's built just like you too," He adds softly.

Of course she is, that's why you like...me, it's her hand you wish was stroking your dick right now, not mine. Can this be just a coincidence? Another person yearning for a family member in a sexual way, it has to be more common than people will ever even dare admit out loud. In such a short time, the world of incestuous life styles has revealed that there are more out there than anyone could ever imagine.

"Long legs with a tight little ass, does she shave her pussy too?" I ask as my fingers wrap around his cock.

The feeling of his dick jerk in my grasp, tells me I'm right about Josh; he wants to join me and the rest of us in our little incest club we've made for ourselves. The more the better, as far as I'm concerned, as long as they're all over eighteen, they're legal.

"She's so insecure about her body, if only she knew how hot she really is," He says, almost in a whisper.

You have to seduce her, that's the key, and then she'll fuck you like a crazy woman for freeing her from that prison of doubt about herself. This could be fun for me too, another pussy to watch being impaled while I wait for the cum to ooze out. More sex and semen for me, and the others too, the more the better as far as I'm concerned.

I still have twenty minutes, plenty of time to get him off, and pursue his sister too. Timing is everything, don't go too fast or I'll lose tying them together so he can connect the dots. I know he wants to seduce her, he just doesn't know how, but I do.

"What we say in here stays in here, agreed," I say, almost in a whisper.

"Agreed," He replies.

"My brother is your age, and I've been fucking him for over a year now. Boyfriends have baggage, but a brother can fill all the needs without the hassles of a relationship," I say as I feel his dick jump with excitement with what I just told him.

Not yet baby, I know you want to cum, but we still have to talk about you and Amy. It's amazing I can even remember her name, but that's why the boys like me, I listen to them. How do I do this, think Janet, tell him a way to start that dialog between them.

"The sex is incredible too, it's opened so many other doors that I never thought I'd ever deal with either, passion and the feeling of doing something so taboo that society could never accept, are beyond words," I say as my hand slowly start to slide up and down his dick.

"I dream about her all the time, how did the two you start," He moans softly.

"He left a story on his computer about a brother and sister for me to find, I guess when I didn't react negatively, he thought I might be receptive," I say almost in a whisper.

He's close now, do I jerk him off and watch it spray his chest, or do I suck it all out of him again? I better decide what to do or he'll be shooting it when I'm not ready. Can't have that, mouth or hand, that's the dilemma I'm facing now. Every woman should be so lucky, I better decide or he's goanna pop for sure.

"That's all it took," He moans.

"No baby, that just opened the door, a few more stories and then pictures being left for me to find kept adding to the tension. But, what really did for me, was finding a towel soaked with cum waiting for me, that's when I finally gave in to my urges," I say as his dick starts convulsing in my grasp.

"I'm cumming," He moans with his eyes looking right at me.

I love the sight of an ejaculating penis; it's just so amazing thinking how a man's body deals with being this excited. If only women could cum like this, I'd love watching a pussy shooting down a guy's dick as he struggles to have his own climax. Then, let him suck it down his throat, I've been lucky so far with Ryan, Andrew and now Josh taste wise, but I'm sure they're not all this good either.

"I have to know, are you really," He leaves the rest unsaid.

"Fucking my brother," I finish his sentence. Then quickly add, "As often as I can."

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,478 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
WeitzeWeitzealmost 13 years ago
It's only just began, I hope.

Great story line. Looking for the continuation, so many directions to go. Like more about the two families (Janet's and Beth's) getting together; helping Josh and his sister get together; finding and playing with other mothers/sons/daughters; more about Anne; parties at Lisa's; what happens when Ryan goes off the college or the military (frat parties, homecoming dance, etc); etc. etc.

Keep up the great work!!!

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
what?? its over already??? nooooooo!!

thought it was just getting started,,,,so much to do, so many people to play with!! first person present tense,,,love it,,,its a keeper!! going to read it again soon!!! love this lady,,,must have been therapy for the girl who wrote this i think! just enjoy good incest stories,,,they are the sexiest to read when done right,,,love it!

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Too Big To Resist What's a Mother to do when her son is so well hung?in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories