Janet's Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
Another mother finally gives into her urges.
8.6k words
108.1k
39
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,473 Followers

Chapter 3: Beth's story

I guess I always knew this day would come; perhaps it would be more appropriate if I used the word...cum instead. Andrew, my nineteen year-old, has obsessed over me for years now. At first, I thought it was cute, and just a phase he would grow out of, but the fact is...he's hasn't, and now he's managed to get me just as excited as he is.

Last night after he took his shower, the sight of him bare-chested and with an enormous bulge in his shorts, made me realize the futility of struggling with him any longer. He's determined to wear me down, and the sight of his penis so blatantly outlined in those tight boxers, may very well have achieved that goal too. The fact he chose to be so bold, coupled to my non-reaction...other than getting wet, told both of us the time of teasing has come to an end.

A part of me is scared to death, just the thought of pulling those shorts down and sucking that beautiful dick, has me terrified. Mothers are only supposed to fantasize about what it would be like taste their son's semen, that's the unwritten rule that we all follow. Society won't allow us to do what we really want when we look at our own son's bodies, I think that's where all the Freud's of the world have totally missed understanding how women really think.

They're so hung up on fathers lusting after their tight assed little daughters; they've completely missed the fact that so many good and decent women go to bed fingering themselves to guilt riddled orgasm's every night thinking about fucking their own son's. I know it's true, no mother will admit it...but we all think about it at some point in our lives. For me, I think about it all the time, and it's driving me crazy.

What teenage boy could refuse the sensation of having his dick drained...especially by his own over-sexed mother. I wonder how many trips to the bathroom are really excuses for all those horny women to pull the covers down, and drain their sons of all that delicious cream. No one would ever suspect either; the snoring husbands would be oblivious to the fact that there sweet docile wife just got back into bed with cum still on her lips. That's assuming the women are even married, if they're divorced...the chances are even greater that they are grappling with this issue.

The signs would be so subtle at first too, a shorter than usual robe would be the first test to see if she is being noticed. After that, it's just a matter of waiting for that bulge to appear in their pants whenever he looks at you, that's how I did it with Andrew. I think he was in shock the first time I gave him a good long look at my long naked legs, he didn't have to scheme anymore either, he got as much as he wanted too...view wise of course.

From his vantage point, I'm the hot MILF every teenage boy dreams about when they jerk themselves off at night. My long thin legs and tight little ass are just too much for him resist, add the fact that I have big boobs on such a thin body, it's no wonder that he's jerking himself off as much as he is lately.

He often says that I look like one of Jack McCoy's skinny assistants on Law and Order, a compliment that makes my panties soaked every time we watch the show together. Just knowing what he's thinking as we watch those beautiful young women showing themselves off so innocently...and yet seductively too, is driving me crazy.

It's taking all my willpower lately not to rip my panties off and hurl them at him as we're watching those skinny sluts seduce the two of us. It's not like what's happening now is a surprise either, I've known for years what he's been craving, but my maternal instincts always kept both of us from crossing that line. But now he's nineteen and a freshman in college, as much as his hormones are raging, mine are off the chart. Is this nature's cruel way of getting even with me for teasing him like I have?

I 've so slowly fallen for his seduction too, the pictures of the skinny brunette in a string bikini left on his computer seemed so tame at first, but slowly they evolved to where we are now. Should I have voiced concern when I saw the first picture of her with her legs wide open? Part of me objected, but another part was too caught up in the excitement to stop him. The fact she resembles me was also a part of why I couldn't stop him...or myself.

Of course, now it's much more than just that cutie showing her pussy, that skinny slut now has two dicks impaling her, and usually with cum leaking out of her too. This is so wrong, and yet...sooo exciting too; I couldn't stop myself now even if I wanted too. More importantly, I don't want to stop!

It just seems like the pressure keeps building on me daily too, the stories recently about the very young attractive teachers giving into their carnal desires with their much younger students, always has the same effect on me...I get wet. Maybe, it's because they're women, and I know exactly the stress they've all had to endure day to day in dealing with all those horny teenage boys. But, there just comes a point where our sexual side simply overpowers the intellectual arguments that keep us from crossing that very moral line of right and wrong in dealing with the temptations of all those hot young boys.

Of course, I've only had to deal with one boy toy, and the fact he's my son, certainly has complicated matters too. As much as I've tried to deny myself from fantasizing about him, I always weaken and resume masturbating with Andrew's young, toned sexy body, at the center of my orgasms. All the reasons for why it's so wrong simply melt away as soon as my fingers start to bring me the climax I so desperately need.

I know I'm guilty of fostering everything that has happened...and will happen. I've nurtured him in so many positive, healthy ways too, but...I've also opened doors that mother's aren't supposed to open. We're supposed to keep our own sexual urges at bay...at least when it comes to our own son's, but I accept the fact that I just cannot control those urges any longer.

In the beginning, it was just a cheap thrill for me to allow him to look up my skirt; I knew the affect it would have on him, and rationalized that I was helping in relieving those urges he was struggling with. The thing that I didn't expect though...was how excited it made me feel knowing he was in his room masturbating because of what I has just done to him.

Our little game of tease and jerk soon escalated to where we both became aware of exactly what was happening to us. The charade slowly evolved to where getting him off in the morning before school, soon became our naughty game we played together. At least for him, he could jerk off, but I had to drive to work with my panties soaking wet...and no chance for relief until I got home either. I always arrived home ravenously hungry, and not for food either, my fingers soon became my only source of pleasure...even as I knew I wanted much more than what they could ultimately give me.

I knew exactly what I was doing...and more importantly, my orgasms became more intense as I got even bolder. The sexual high was just too much for me to give up, conscience notwithstanding. I'm sure he felt the same way too, what teenage boy could reject the opportunity to look up the skirt of a hot MILF bending over right in front of him, Andrew couldn't, I made sure of that.

I've read about skydivers talking about that rush they feel as they're hurtling towards certain death, just knowing the only thing between them and a grisly end, is a piece of silk strapped to their backs. It has to an incredible feeling when that parachute finally opens, I wonder if it's like the high from an orgasm...maybe one day I'll find out for myself.

That analogy is so true for me too, I can relate to that feeling they have as they are plummeting towards the unknown, because that's exactly the feeling I've had for Andrew for so long now. Except my parachute...is the silk in my panties; I know once I take them off, my fate will be sealed. But, even faced with all the risks involved, I just can't resist feeling that high again.

Is it possible to be addicted to that sexual rush, without ever engaging in the act itself? That's what I've been struggling with for years now, all the teasing and games we've played with each other; just propelled the both of us towards what those parachutists were talking about. It's that high that can't even be described...unless you've lived it. I doubt many mother's would admit to the ache between their legs when they know they're sons are undressing them with their eyes either.

The thought of him masturbating as he looks at that girl that looks like me...has become my obsession too. I know I shouldn't be feeling the way I do, but every time I think of him sitting at his computer shooting all that sticky cum out of his dick, the ache between my legs becomes almost unbearable. Fingering myself has become a poor substitute for what I know I really want, the truth is I'm getting closer each day as I feel the lust that's building inside me.

The fact I've teased him all these years doesn't help either, there's just something about having so much control over him with my body that makes me wet whenever I feel his eyes undressing me. He's seen my legs and cleavage for so long now, and I know it's just a matter of time before I give him something that will really make his dick explode, like an accidental look at my pussy would be just perfect...for the both of us. But...I know he wants more than just look at it, and truth be told...I want that too.

I know I can't be the only mother who has this rage burning between her legs, so many of us are divorced while our asshole ex-husbands fuck those little twenty something's into oblivion. How are we supposed to cope when we are at the peak of our sexual desires? Men don't have a clue what we really think about, they think they do...but they don't.

I have a feeling that my friend Janet is going through this too, her son just turned eighteen and I've noticed a change in her that at first I didn't want to admit. She toys with him; it looks very innocent to everyone else, but it's so obvious to me. Ryan's eyes stay glued to that cute little ass whenever she's putting on her little show for him...and Andrew. I bet she never realized just how much I really know about what is actually going on inside that head of hers.

Doing something that so many consider as immoral behavior, is becoming such a turn on for me too. Breaking all the rules, while acting as though life is going on so normally, is making me ache just thinking about it. I can imagine myself listening to my minister give his sermon, while my pussy gets soaking wet thinking of going home and fucking Andrew...and maybe Ryan too. The best part is that no one would ever suspect what's really going on between me and my son.

Christ, if I do go through with what my pussy is driving me towards, and I sense Janet and Ryan are fucking too, we could have ourselves a nice mother and son orgy on the weekends. God, I'm so wet now, the thought of both boys naked is driving me wild, it's like I'm becoming someone else. Or, could it be that I'm just discovering who I really am?

When I was a young girl, sex didn't have the same thrill as it does for me now. I'm not saying I didn't like to fuck when I was a kid, but I was young and naive, blowjobs were messy and semen tasted awful. Little did I know back then that it would have to be an acquired taste, all the thick creamy globs of semen that once turned me off, are now part of my daily fantasy.

It's amazing how time can change wants and desires, when I was first married; the thing that turned me off the most about sex was when my ex-husband would oil my boobs and slide his dick between them until he shot all over my face. He loved seeing me drenched with cum, while I absolutely despised it. Having my face and hair smeared with sticky cream was not my idea of what sex was supposed to be like.

NOT NOW THOUGH, whether it's because I'm in heat or just over sexed, the thought of having some teenage dick shooting between my tits has me climaxing almost every night now. More and more lately, I imagine Andrew's cock exploding all over my face and in my mouth. I know he has to be good for two or three at least, if I stop him from jerking off for a few days...who knows how many times he could cum.

I'm wet when I get up, and wet when I go to bed, kind of like a teenage boy in many regards. Ironic, isn't it, I find myself now attracted to boys half my age, and more importantly...one that lives with me too. The fact he is my son is troubling me less and less with each passing day, if it's consensual, doesn't that mean what we do is our business and nobody else's.

Guys my age just can't please me, the truth is... most can really only handle one good fuck before they wear out, two, if I'm really lucky, and then it's really work for me to get that last orgasm out of them, the fun is long gone by then too. My mouth, hands and pussy become exhausted long before they're even close.

That's part of the reason I'm giving into Andrew, he'll do all the work and what's more...he'll love doing it. When Josh, my old boyfriend, used to go down on me, I just knew he didn't enjoy it. But now, just the thought of having my pussy licked by a ravenous young tongue has me climbing the walls thinking of about it, AND...how many times can he make me cum.

Jealousy is a part of it too, whether I want to admit it or not, the thought of some little college slut stealing my chance to suck my own son's dick is scaring me to death. As much as I know it's wrong, the truth is...I've accepted that I have to do it, I need to do it, and I'm going to do it. He'll have plenty of time to fuck those little girls later; right now...I need it more than they do.

So, now what, he's taking a shower and I'm dripping on the floor looking at myself in the mirror. Can I really do this? It's one thing to fantasize about doing it, but once I start sucking his dick, I won't be able to stop myself from wanting it all the time. All that cum shooting all over my face and tits will become as addictive as any narcotic. A narcotic that I'll want and need all the time, that's the problem; even if I wanted to stop myself...I know I won't be able to.

Not bad for forty-one, I knew all that yoga would pay dividends one day; hope he won't be disappointed though. McCoy's sluts are all thin and flat like Janet, not me though, my boobs are big enough so that they'll squeeze my baby's dick just like my pussy. I can't wait to see his face as he's shooting thick jets of cum all over me; I hope it won't turn him off though.

It'll be like the videos he watches, all those young girls either get it all over their face or in their ass. I can't even remember the last time I've had a dick buried there either; Josh was too squeamish and said it was unhealthy for us. All I know is that I hope Andrew isn't squeamish, anal is a treat I've forgotten all about...until now.

Maybe it's just vanity on my part, but I don't think I look like the typical mother of a college freshman; my long legs and tight little ass is more a match to girls Andrew's age, than mine. Even my tits are barely sagging, something that all the girls at work tease me about. I have the body of a twenty-five year old, is all they say, I wonder what else is said when I leave the room though. The jealousy in their eyes is so obvious too, it's not my fault they don't take care of themselves, and some are younger than I am...how sad.

If they only knew how I've kept myself in such good shape, and it's not yoga or exercise either, what's it's really about is feeling my son's eyes ravaging me every chance he gets. That's the truth too, even if I hate admitting it to myself, the reality is that I've planned this...consciously or sub-consciously, but it was planned none the less. I've seduced Andrew for so long now, just like Janet is doing to her son, now the bill is due and Andrew and Ryan both want it paid with pussy.

I'm not objecting either; it's just admitting it that's been the hardest part for my conscience to accept. Mother's aren't supposed to fuck their own son's; they're supposed to fuck someone else's son. Of course, I'll let Janet fuck Andrew if she lets me do Ryan, now the balance is restored. Somehow, I don't think most people would approve of my logic.

Oh My, I didn't even think of the fact about what would happen if was with both boys. I've seen the videos where those young girls get themselves fucked by two dicks; I wonder what it would feel like to be stretched by two of them at the same time. Would it hurt? I can't believe this is happening to me, it's like a wet dream come true.

Look at me, I'm shaking with all that's running through my head now, to think that at first I was just thinking about Andrew, and now it's evolving to include my friend and her son too. I've never been this excited before about sex, but it's so much more than just sex too. The thought that I'm going to be sucking my own son's dick in less than an hour is beyond belief.

OK, if I'm really going to do this, the question is...what do I do about my pussy. I know most girls shave themselves bare, not that it looks bad or anything, but I like having my kitty with a little fur on her. It just looks so erotic to have that little patch of jet black hair covering her. A trimmed and neat pussy is just so sexy as far as I feel, plus the idea of making a brownie is something I've always wanted to do to.

I think it was in a in a Danielle Steel novel that I first read about it, the slutty character kept talking about making one with her best friends husband. I remember how I couldn't follow what a brownie had to do with sex, until she explained how she was going to make it. God, how I fingered myself after I read what she wanted to do, it was so sexy and sensual at the same time.

Maybe, I'll make one in front of Janet, the thought of watching her face as her own son shoots cum all over my pussy, is making me ache even more now. Vanilla ice cream on a hot brownie will certainly have a new meaning for all of us when she sees my jet black pubic hair covered with all that sticky cum. I've dreamed of doing it, I wonder if it's even possible for the four of us to actually really have wild fuck parties together. That's assuming she and Ryan cross that line, like I'm going to do.

Could I suck Janet's pussy if Andrew pulled out of her and shot it all over her little twat? She's probably hairless too, but I know I'd do it, and I'd like it too. There's something about me now that is finally coming out of hiding, have I grown or is it simply that I'm letting myself finally be who I really am.

Why even pretend anymore, I'll be his skinny slut whenever he wants me, and that's the real truth now. Acceptance brings clarity, and relieves burdens too; it's also going to get my pussy stretched. The truth is, I can't wait anymore, but I don't want to just give myself away either. I want him to beg me to fuck him, he doesn't have to say it in words, but I want to sense it.

I have just the thing to do it too; I've had this little red robe for years now, even Josh never saw it on me. A part of me always hoped that one day I would wear it in front of Andrew; I was starting to wonder if that day would ever come, not now though. The sight of his dick silhouetted in his sweatpants last night, was the signal for me to finally give in to not only his desires...but mine too.

Show me mirror; show me what he's going to see when I walk out in about a minute, I want to know I still got it. Will he be turned on? Will his dick be hard like last night? Part of me has that fear that being forty-one, and competing with all those young pussy's at his school, maybe I'm not as hot as I think I am.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,473 Followers