Janet's Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,478 Followers

He's got it now, he's right there too. Just a little more and I'll explode, I wish I could ejaculate like a guy does, wonder how many guys would swallow it though. Can't think; just make me cum baby, that's all I ask.

"Yes, Yes, Yes." Is all I can say as I feel the wave overpowering me.

This is so much better than my finger could ever do, I don't know who this kid is, but he's goanna get extra attention now. I'm goanna suck his dick so hard, he'll beg me to stop. I love big dicks, just hope he has a lot of cream. I haven't tasted any in sooo long.

That ache between my legs just seems to be a constant lately. Working here helps, I think, but now I'm wondering if it's just pushing me over the edge. Add to that the tension with Ryan, and sometimes I think I'm on the verge of losing control...with my own son.

Today, when I powered up his computer, the image that came up was the most explicit yet. It's always the same girl too, but this time she didn't just have her legs spread wide open as usual, she had thick white cum oozing out of her. My addiction, but with a twist, the fact he chose it, knowing I would see it, just made me lose control with this kid, I'm sure.

Who is this kid? I know I thought he looked like Ryan, but so often lately I have that fear...or wish. At home, I look at him with my big doe eyes, if only he knew what I am actually thinking, I'm sure he'd have a constant erection if he had only a clue. I'd love to see that bulge in his gym shorts, knowing it's for me.

I have to know though, was I dreaming when I thought it was him? It can't be Ryan, it just can't be, but I have to know for sure. They all look alike when they're lying naked on their backs, I try not to look at their faces too, until I'm jerking them off...then I have to see them enjoying the pleasure I'm giving them.

You know it's him, admit it, it's exactly what you've been wishing for too. Deny it if you want too, but it's the truth. I'm still so excited, my whole body is shaking, is this just fate? I know its Ryan; somehow I can just feel that it's him. I don't know how he found out that I work here, but he knows now, and I may as well accept it.

C'mon Janet, be honest with yourself, for the last three weeks, you've been flirting with him shamelessly. You know it's true too, how many times did you forget to bring a towel in with you to take a shower? Then, feigning that you forgot so he would have to rescue you, even as the towels got smaller and smaller, never objecting to what he handed you. Didn't you want this to happen?

And yesterday, how many mothers bring their son's with them to buy a thong? Oh, you acted so innocent as you pretended not to notice the bulge in his jeans, while you cruelly teased him as you held each one up for him to see. The thought of pulling his jeans down and sucking him kept going through your head the whole time.

You're the one who is sending signals to him; you want this to be him, that's the truth you're afraid to face. Or is it? I'm so confused and turned on at the same time, a state that I really am getting used too.

That's why I'm so horny, it's hard enough controlling myself here, buy add these new pressures from home and it's just too much. I always wondered if I was going to look at him differently once he turned eighteen, guess I know the answer. That was only a few months ago too, didn't take you long...did it.

God I'm still so horny, just looking at his dick and balls is making my legs weak. He certainly doesn't take after his father...does he. That dick is all mine, what comes out of it belongs to me too, I certainly hope he has a lot stored up for me.

"No sense pretending anymore." I say as I take my mask off.

It's true, why even try and hide it, we're both here and we both need each other right now. Right or wrong doesn't matter either, I'll deal with it later, right now, I have to satisfy my cravings for semen. The fact it's my son's doesn't matter, it has what I need and I'm going to have it. The difference now is...I'm going to taste it too.

"I hope you have a lot, I need it." I whisper as my fingers caress his balls.

"I haven't jerked off in a week; I've been praying this would happen." He moans as my fingers nails start to slide up and down his cock.

I love the way his body is stressing every muscle as it copes with what I 'm doing to it. It only validates why I'm attracted to them. Look at him, virtually no body fat, slim and toned with this rock hard cock in my hand. Can there be anything more exciting than this. What woman could deny the thrill of being where I am right now.

Then the other aspect, how many times does he jerk off a day? Three or four have to be average, I'll be able to have all of it, and he won't complain as my mouth rides up and down his greedy dick. It'll drive him to feed all my desires; I'll just wait for him to recover each day so I can have more.

"What's the matter, didn't that girl with her pussy spread wide open on your computer, make you want to jerk all that cream out of this nice big dick." I whisper softly to him.

Did I just say that out loud? All those years of being my own jailer are over; I can finally be the girl who looks like an angel and talks like a slut. I love this new part of me, I always wanted to be like this too, talking dirty is just so exciting...and to my own son. I'm not sure about right or wrong, what I do know is that I'm holding him in my grasp and then I'm going to suck this big dick dry.

"I've been dreaming of you for weeks now." He moans as my grip tightens around his cock.

Don't worry baby, you'll see it soon enough, what's happening now is just the beginning. I know it, and you do too. Fate, I guess, don't know and don't care either. I'm free in so many ways and I can never go back the way it was.

I don't know what's come over me, just the talking is driving me crazy, I love it. For so many years, I locked away all the things I wanted to say out loud, dick, cock and pussy were always right on my lips, but never able to be spoken. I absolutely love this power I'm feeling right now, it's not just holding his dick in my hands, it's also the ability to heighten the tension with just words.

I want to hear him talk dirty to me too. Call me a slut or whore, tell me to suck his dick, I want to hear it, I need to hear it. Boys just naturally are more aggressive, they'll always be the ones who will say pussy and ass. Talk to me Ryan, tell me you want my pussy, that's all you have to say and I'll give it to you.

"All those naughty movies on your computer, those horny little girls getting filled with all that thick cream. You like watching those pussy's getting stretched wide open, don't you? Sitting at your computer, jerking all that cum out of this nice big dick." I say, surprising even myself with my explicitness.

The feeling of his dick fucking my hands, tells me just how turned on he is, how can he just lay here and not want to beg me to make him cum. That's what I want to hear, beg me to make you squirt. Let me hear you say it, and then I'll suck you.

Do I suck him or continue teasing him? I can't believe how talking dirty is turning me on, I should have done this years ago. It takes jerking my own son off to liberate me from myself. What else is going to happen between us? I know he's going to get his dick sucked and fucked from now on, that's just going to be a part of our relationship from now on.

"Didn't you ever wonder why I chose that girl as my back ground pic? She looks just like you, especially the one this morning. " He says more confidently.

He's into it too; I can feel him wanting to slide in and out of my hand. This is incredible, so much more fun than just fucking, to talk and fuck, that's has to be the best sex there can be. I know that now, from now on, dirty talking is part of my life. Especially, when I'm holding a dick in my hands that's begging to explode.

"I'll let you fill my pussy, but then I'm going to make you suck it all out of me." I say as I feel his hips trying to overpower my grasp on him.

"Please make me cum, you're torturing me." He moans as he struggles to make my hand stroke him.

I need to feed, that's what I have to do, I need to have that salty taste in my mouth. It's been too long and I'm too horny to be denied now. I hope you have a lot for me, fill me and make me swallow it all down my throat. I hope it's thick like a milk shake...I really do.

If only he could read my mind, instead of appearing like some sort of shy little geek on the outside, I'm really like some girl who spreads herself wide open, like the girl on his computer. Shy and unassuming until I'm horny, then the slut comes out of me.

I can tell he won't last long, he's so excited by just the fact that I'm here, and I'm about to start giving him a blowjob. This kid has a nice dick, hard as a rock, and thick too. One day his wife will be sucking this gorgeous dick, but for now...it's all mine.

It just occurred to me, has he ever had a blowjob before? I know he dated Susie for a while, but did they fool around? Guess now is not the time to ask that question, is it? Here it comes baby, get ready to get start pumping all that cream into my mouth.

The taste of his pre-cum brings me back to knowing what I've been missing. He's going to taste wonderful, not bitter or sour tasting either, many women won't admit it but taste is important. Who wants to swallow something that's going to make you gag, not me.

I'll gorge myself until I can't swallow any more, and then let him see it dripping out of me. Just like that picture on his computer, except this time...it's dripping out of my mouth. Next time we're together, he can watch it dripping out of my pussy.

I always wondered what it would be like to suck a big dick, I know I can't get anywhere near its length in my mouth, he'll have to settle for my hand and this far down his cock. Maybe, in time I'll be able to get more in me, for now...this has to be good enough.

That's right baby, moan for me, let me know you like what I'm doing. I'll rub your balls too, how's that feel? I'm goanna enjoy having sex with you, we have good chemistry together, I can feel it.

"I can't hold it any longer." He moans as I feel my cheeks filling with his semen.

I feel like a wine taster as my mouth struggles to contain all of cum inside me. It's not bitter either, it reminds me of coconut for some reason, thick and creamy is what comes to mind. My hand continues jerking him as I still feel him shooting in my now full mouth.

Swallow it, there's more still coming, the little voice inside me says. It's so thick, just like yogurt; he does have a lot stored up in him too. I forgot how good it feels to actually suck and jerk off a nice hard dick; I think my years of abstinence are finally over too.

*

Please hurry, I need to feel you inside me again, two nights without it are just too long. The ache between my legs is agonizing, please open the door and take care of me, that's all I ask. Is it too much too hope for, I know I'm spoiled, but I need it more now than ever before.

Another part that's exciting me is the fear of getting caught, it's one thing for us to fuck like rabbits when we're alone, but the thrill of doing it and possibly being found out is driving me beyond making rational decisions. I feel like a naughty child doing something so wicked that she craves the idea of her mother walking in and catching her. Maybe that's another aspect that I never thought about, unresolved issues with Anne as well as Ryan.

I've already broken so many taboo's, this is so alien to who I am, or is it? I'm the girl to look at that you would never suspect capable of doing what I'm doing now. Sweet and innocent Janet, when she looks at you with those big green eyes, does anyone really know what she's thinking? That's so thrilling for me, I'm a sex kitten on steroids and no one knows...except my own son now.

The sound of the door knob turning answers my desperate pleas for help, like a knight rescuing the damsel in distress, Ryan's silhouette appears in the doorway. He is my knight and his sword clearly visible to me as he walks towards me. That big beautiful dick sticking straight up tells me he's ready to free me from my torment of desires.

"I need you." Is all I say as I open my legs in anticipation of being filled by him.

"She almost caught me." He says as I feel him sliding into me.

We've been fucking like two out of control teenagers since that night he came to Lisa's. Every chance we get to be alone is dedicated to us getting off, I thought that after ten days my appetite would be satisfied, but I'm still so horny all the time.

For Ryan, this is a dream come true, no more jerking off to get relief; he has me to make sure all that cum goes in my mouth or pussy. Every boy's dream come true, except I doubt that all of them dream about their own mother's sucking their dicks. Some, I'm sure wish she would, but that rarely happens.

Tonight, I'm hornier than usual, that might sound odd considering I'm always horny. We don't have to worry about getting up for work or school, so I decided I want him as many times as he can do it. The only thing we have to worry about...is me moaning as he ravages me over and over again.

"You can't walk around the house naked, she'll know." I say as I feel my vagina being stretched wide open with each thrust of his gorgeous cock.

She'll know, that's an understatement, he's become so much more assertive since we've been having sex. I think he's much more confident with himself too, the fact that I suck and fuck him as much as I do, certainly helps his ego too. The one thing that scares me now is when he walks around the house naked, he thinks Anne is asleep...but I worry.

So what if she sees him walking naked through the house, she'll see that big dick too. The image in my head of him walking through the house with it sticking straight out just ads more fuel to my raging fire. Fear and excitement bonded together are such a powerful combination together, can they be resisted...that's the question.

All my fears just disappear as I feel him starting to get into his rhythm. My whole body quivers each time he pulls all the way out and then buries himself deep inside me again. My pussy opens and contracts with each cycle, hungrily devouring him with each new thrust.

I love this part so much, having my pussy stretched wide open with each stroke of his long thick dick, is my new addiction. An addiction I have no plans of giving up anytime soon, either. Can there be anything for a man or woman that feels as good as this does? I could do this for hours or days if my body would hold up. Poor kitty might run out of lubricant though, my top drawer has the KY...just in case.

"You're can have me as many times as you want." I whisper in his ear as he continues fucking me.

The sound of his dick bottoming out, and then pulling out to fill me again, tells me how wet I am. I do get juicy; the sheets clearly stained from the two of us after we've been fucking tell that story. I'll try to remember to put them in the washer before Anne finds them.

We both call her Anne, she maybe my mother and Ryan's grandmother, but she's the one who prefers us to call her by her name. It does seem to make the relationship feel different though, it's like she more a friend than a mother and grandmother.

"That's it baby, fuck me harder, let me have all that cream in my pussy." I moan as I feel his cock begin to make its run at its first climax of the night. To think that most women only get to feel this race to cum just once from their lover's cock, I'll feel it at least two or three times tonight, I'm sure.

He's so hard, it's like his cock is made out of steel, I can feel it spreading me wide open with each thrust. How long can he go full speed like this? He has gotten so much better in that department the last few weeks. The first few times, he shot almost as soon as he got inside me. That's all changed now, gone is the shy awkward teenager, now he's fucking me like a man with years of experience.

"Can I fuck you in the ass too?" He whispers in my ear.

How can I think when I'm being fucked like this, he's just banging me like there's no tomorrow. How come he hasn't shot by now? Did he jerk off? I love being filled again and again, that's what scares me about us fucking...I moan when I'm being ravaged like this. I forget where I am, and then I don't care, a recipe to be caught if we're not careful.

"I'm surprised you haven't asked me sooner." I whisper as my tongue begins to lick his ear.

"I can't hold it any longer." He says as he starts to climax.

"That's it, give me all your cream, pump me full of it and then you can fill my ass too." I say trying to control myself as his cock explodes inside me.

He's turning out to be an exceptional lover too, I wasn't sure what would happen because he's so young, and the fact I'm his mother. But, he's learning how to take control and be gentle at the same time. Traits not all men share, I may like them young, but a caring gentle lover is so much to be desired over a selfish one.

That's right baby, keep shooting, let me have all your cum. Push it deep in my pussy, make your dick into a plow and force it all the way inside me. I know how much you like to watch it drip out of me, so do a good job and you'll have your reward.

I'll have mine too, I'll let him watch it ooze out of me, but then he's goanna lap it all up like a kitten with a bowl of milk. Having myself spread wide open in front of him still sends shivers through me, especially watching that tongue of his licking it out of me.

I still think the biggest turn on for me is the obvious fact that he's my son. So many rules and perhaps laws are being violated each time he slides that gorgeous big dick deep inside me. If it were anyone else but me, I might see the moral conflicts involved, but each time he starts fucking me, all thoughts of moral confusion just dissipate like a fog on a misty morning.

"How do you want me?" I ask as he turns the light on.

"On your knees with your ass up in the air." He says in a very commanding voice.

This way is so naughty, I have both my pussy and ass fully exposed, all I do is just lean down and wait for that tongue to start licking me. He won't wait long, he can't or I'll drip it all out onto the sheets. He's too greedy to let that happen, he likes the taste of his own cum as much as I do.

I love it when I'm straddled over his face and watching his mouth suck all that sticky cream out of me. The thrill is so erotic, knowing what he's doing; most men could never even dare do what he's doing to me. My baby love's it though, and I'll make sure he gets fed often too.

There's something about being this wide open that's driving me wild, I'm spread so wide apart, even my asshole feels like it's open for him to see. I feel like one of those girls he watches on his computer, no more though...unless he's with me and we're fucking while we're watching it. Those are the rules I've told him he has to follow, I admit that I had a hard time keeping a straight face when I told him the first time. Actually, all the rules go out the window as soon as I see that big dick walking into the room.

Feeling his hands opening my cheeks ever further, makes me shiver as I wait for him to start licking me. I must be dripping by now, what is he waiting for? Slide under me and start sucking me, stick your tongue in my hole and then suck all that cum out of me.

"You have the hottest looking ass I've ever seen." He says as I feel his tongue begin probing my naughty place.

He's never done that before, and truthfully...no one else has either. I'm so hot right now, my pussy is screaming for him to suck it, but he keeps licking my tiny bud. I like it too, but I need to cum or I'll go crazy.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,478 Followers