Janet's Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"Remember when we went to Marshall's? We ended up with you looking at thongs and you teased me with this tight little ass. I promised one day I was going to fuck this teasing ass of yours, you little slut." He says as he continues fingering me.

That's it; call me slut, that's exactly what I am right now. My ass spread wide open and my own son tonguing me, what else could I be but a slut. I love hearing him talk dirty, it just adds so much more to our lovemaking.

"Don't stop, I'm goanna rub myself while you lick me." I moan.

Fingers, it's up to you guys to make me cum, don't let me down. This is so new; he's sucking my asshole while I'm frantically rubbing myself. The world could come to an end, and I wouldn't even know if it happened as Ryan's mouth and tongue ravage me.

This is so taboo, all of nature's laws being broken, and God only knows how many commandments. Yet, I'm powerless to resist what is happening to me, whether by choice or not, my body clearly isn't rejecting what is being done to it. The feeling of his tongue licking my most secret place has me on the edge of screaming out loud.

Is this all really happening? Am I dreaming? Is Ryan really sucking my asshole? It has to be real, I might pay for this...if it is indeed a sin, but for now...I'm in heaven. Between my fingers and his tongue, it won't take long; usually I take so long to get there, but not this time.

Almost, just a few more seconds and I'll have my own orgasm. Opening my eyes, I notice the door is open, fear and excitement all at the same time. Did he forget to close it or did Anne open it. I can't worry about that now, I'm cumming and that's all that matters to me right now.

"I'm cumming baby." I moan as I feel it over taking me.

His hands keep my ass wide open as my finger brings me right to the edge of my climax. Just a second or two, that's it pussy, keep me wet so my clit can make you scream too. Ryan just won't let my asshole alone as I feel the spasms of relief come over me.

"OH Baby, that was incredible." I say as I collapse on the bed.

Looking across the room, I notice the door again, how did it get open? I better tell him to get up and close it before she catches us. That bit of excitement flows through me as I think about what would happen if she walked in on us. That's dangerous to think that way though, she could throw us out if she wanted too. Or worse, tell everyone what we were doing.

"Lift up." He says as he puts two pillows under me.

"What's going on baby?" I ask as I feel his cock pushing against my asshole.

He didn't even warn me what he was going to do, the feeling of his cock opening me as it tries to go into me, has me in a state of confusion. I've never had sex like this, there is always that time in between orgasms. Not this time though, I feel myself trying to ready myself for another assault, an assault of my own making too.

He's half way in all ready, and I feel like a rag doll as his dick keeps going deeper inside me. I've never had sex like this, one, two and now this, I'm the one who wanted it all night, and now I've got it. This is unbelievable; all my fantasies could never be as wild as this.

"Did you use the KY?" I ask as he finally bottoms out deep inside me.

The fear of the open door is not even an issue now; the only thing that matters is getting my ass fucked. He's so big, I'm surprised he slid in so easily, he's watched too many of those videos not to want to fuck my ass. It's not like I'm complaining either, I was always embarrassed to ask Mark to fuck me in the ass, I won't have that problem anymore.

"That KY let me slide right into you; I always wondered what it would feel like to fuck a girl in the ass." He moans.

First he fucks my pussy, and now he's pumping my ass. What else could happen tonight? Keep going baby, you can have me all night if you want, that big dick just needs to be washed and then I'll give you a triple play with my mouth. How's that sound?

The sensation of feeling my heart pounding as Ryan's cock keeps splitting me wide open is intoxicating. It's a rush I don't think I've ever had before, between feeling him filling me and my eyes glued to the door, I can't describe how excited I am right now. Fear and pleasure packed together so tightly, one without the other just isn't the same.

"Let's turn on our sides." I say as I try to maneuver without having him pull out.

Dangerous Janet, you don't know what would happen if she catches you. It's not like you have Mark here fucking you, it's your own son's dick that is buried deep inside you now. Is it worth the risk? The feeling of that big dick relentlessly screwing my ass, answers that question for me.

Let her catch us, I bet she'd have a fit too. That's it baby, keep stroking me and let me feel that hot rush fill me. That's the best part of getting fucked in the ass; you can feel the sensation of the hot semen shooting inside you.

Can there be anything more vulnerable for a woman to have herself spread this wide apart? I feel so exposed, it's one thing to have your legs spread wide open, but here I am with a dick buried inside me. My pussy and ass wide open and just waiting to be seen by whoever appears in that doorway.

"Dam, I wish we had a mirror." I moan as he continues to fuck me.

I like this feeling that's come over me, it's like the doorway is a camera and we are the actors playing to it. I don't know if he is aware of what I'm doing, but I'm beyond worrying anymore about what would happen if she did appear in the doorway.

OH My God, the long slow strokes are causing me to want to scream for her to come and catch us. I'm too turned on, this is all new for me, I've never been turned on like this. That's the secret every woman has been searching for, get fucked hard followed by a quick climax topped by having your ass fucked. Simple, isn't it, I think so.

"That's it, pull that big snake out of me and slowly fill me back up." I moan almost in agony.

Even I'm surprised by my own language, it's just adds a whole new dimension to what we are doing. Talking to Ryan like this just breaks so many more rules, is that what this is all about...being defiant? The feeling of my ass opening and contracting on its new friend, reminds me that now I'm breaking all the rules.

I lift my leg and hold it as high as I can, I'm so open that it's beyond being indecent, regular sex is one thing but having your ass pumped while being this exposed is causing me too question what I really want now. It's like I have no moral boundaries, anything goes as long as I get off.

"I can't last much longer." He moans as I feel him start fucking me faster.

"Make believe she's in the doorway, let her see that big dick pumping my ass. That's it baby, fuck me like they do in the videos; let her see you split me wide open." I say not caring how loudly I'm speaking either.

"I love when you talk like that, you skinny slut." He moans.

Talk dirty to me, I love it and more importantly...I need to hear it. He's so far ahead of me when I was his age too. Do girls just evolve slower with regards to sex? Maybe todays girls are different, young and wild too. So far ahead of me when I was eighteen.

I love this feeling, I wonder if getting an enema feels like this? Feeling the hot spray shoot deep inside me, all I can do is savor this feeling as I shake uncontrollably. How can I ever have sex without having this shot of hot cum filling my bowels again? I know most people think anal is dirty, if only they knew what they're missing.

Vaginal sex is great, but you can't feel when a guy cums. Now, I can feel each spasm of his cock as he shoots inside me. It's so wild being able to feel this much sensation as he continues spraying deep in me. The connection between our bodies is joined at the one place we all think of as nasty. Ironic, isn't it.

Keep that dick buried in me, stay as long as you can, I'm not complaining. Maybe, this is how we're going to have sex from now on, just keep me lubricated and I'll keep up with you. He's all mine, and now he's legal too.

Can I ever hope to have a night like this again? What am I saying; I'll suck his dick as soon as he washes it. I know the girls in the video's suck the dicks of guys who just fucked another girl in the ass, I'm horny but not that horny.

"Can you feel it?" He moans.

"OH yea baby, I can feel it." I moan as he buries himself all the way in me.

He's so deep, hope I don't hurt tomorrow. This night will always be with me, no matter what happens down the road, tonight will be with me always. So will he!

*

I haven't felt this good in years, guess getting my brains fucked out last night might finally be my light at the end of the tunnel. Whoever would have thought the best sex I would have would be at home...and with my own son no less. Lying here naked thinking about last night, I can feel myself getting excited just picturing what we actually did with each other.

He's going to be spoiled; he'll want to fuck me like that every time if I'm not careful. Then again, why should I complain? Let him fuck me as many time as he wants, most women would kill for what I have...a dick that never stops cumming. Ha ha.

How you doing guys? Did he wear you out last night? My finger going down to see how my poor vagina and her ravaged sister are doing, tells me they both survived their ordeal nicely. I don't know that I ever expected in my wildest sexual fantasies anything like last night.

His appetite for sex is just as insatiable as my own. Like mother like son, somehow I don't think most people would approve how I'm intending it though. But, I bet few would give up the pleasure of watching us fuck...I'm sure.

My kitty is so bad, it's like she's making up for two years of abstinence in a week. It would be so easy just to slide my fingers down there and try to get off, resist it Janet, save it for later, maybe he'll use that obscene tongue of his on you again.

Let's get going, if I lay here too much longer I'll make myself cum. Why should I do it alone when I have a lover to do it with? A whole new way of looking at things now, excitement and more importantly...a feeling of stability in my life too. I could get used to feeling like this all the time.

Do I wear my long ugly robe or be daring? Ryan would be shocked if he saw in just my shorty nightshirt...so would Anne. Talk to me kitty, what's the harm in being a little bold, don't I deserve to be alive too? To feel that rush at doing something so bold and pushing the boundaries at the same time, instead of plain Jane-ing it all the time.

You win pussy, the shorty nightshirt...and no panties either, how's that for being daring? I can feel that ache beginning already as I slide the shirt over me, I wonder if this will pass or I'm just going through a stage right now. It's like when I'm conscious now; my sex drive is becoming stronger and stronger, as though it can't be satisfied with just a mere fucking the night before. Although, last night was more than a mere fucking, it was incredible.

Look at me; is that really me standing there? The mirror doesn't lie; do I have the courage to walk out this room dressed like this? That's the question; my long legs are so naked too, they're begging for me to expose them to Ryan's eyes. God, I'm getting worked up again, tell me what to do pussy, I'm listening.

"Good morning." Anne says to me as I walk into the kitchen.

Instantly, I feel her eyes going up and down me, just like all those boys at the mall I tease. I don't know why but it's exciting me, why my own mother's gaze is having this effect on me, I don't know. Neither do I care either, the fluid dripping down my thighs tells me all I really need to know.

I'll just let her have a good look as I get my bowl of cereal, am I taking too much of a chance here? What if she knows about last night? That rush of fear is driving me crazy; I love this feeling that's come over me. I'm overwhelmed and pushed further at the same time, this is like a drug high.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" I reply as I sit opposite her.

Looking at her now, I'm seeing her in a different light too. She still is so strikingly attractive for a woman her age, tall and thin like me, she could easily be taken for at least ten years younger than she is. No tummy bulge or matronly rounding either, she's clearly a woman who has aged well.

The black leotards clearly out lining the years of working out, I feel somewhat awkward looking at her this way, but I'm just more aware of everything around me. I realize I'm actually looking at her through the eyes of a competitor, funny how that happens when you have a lover sharing the same space with another woman.

"Where's Ry?" I ask trying to conceal the interest in my new lover.

"He went to the mall, He actually told me to tell Janet he'd be home later." She says with that little twinkle in her eye.

Janet, I've noticed that's what he's been calling me lately. Part of me likes it and yet, another part doesn't know how to interpret it either. Maybe that's how he is coping with the fact that I'm his lover now. That, I can sympathize with; I have the same problem relating to him at times too.

"Too bad he's not here, I'm sure he'd love seeing you in that skimpy little shirt." She says so casually.

You too Anne, talk about skimpy, you never dressed like this when Daddy was alive, did you? You'd have that old shirt on, not this time though, that's what's different about you now, I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's it.

"I think he has a thing for tall thin girls with long legs." She quickly adds.

Calm down kitty, I can feel you starting to throb, just relax and play along with her. She knows what she's doing too, women just seem to excel at teasing and she's no different. I can feel my face flushing too, this is exciting me more than I thought possible, and with my own mother.

"Well, that describes you too." I reply.

This game of cat and mouse we're having is clearly being enjoyed by both of us. I can't remember a time that we've ever spoken like two adults as we're doing right now. Does she know what went on last night? If she does, she's certainly not acting as though she's offended by it.

"I can't help but notice that the girl he has saved on his computer certainly has a striking resemblance to you." She says ratcheting up the tension between us even more.

The image with the cum splattered pussy races through my head, she's seen it...and she thinks it looks like me. You're just as horny as I am...aren't you? You know exactly what went on last night too...and you're not ranting and raving either.

As she gets up and turns the stove on, I get to look at her as closely as she just looked at me. The leotards glued to her body reveal just what kind of shape she's really in; I've seen teenage girls at the mall who would kill for her body.

The other part, no panties either, the camel toe clearly visible to me. Ryan could easily walk through the door and see her this way, a fact that doesn't seem to bother her either. I think there's more to Anne than I ever thought possible, how did I miss this side of her?

"More hot water or are you hot enough?" She asks me with a straight face.

You have no idea how hot I am right now, or do you? My hands trembling betray just how far along I am, do I let her see me shaking like this, that's the question. She has to be just as turned on as I am, she has to be.

"So, you really think the girl on his computer looks like me?" I ask as she sits back down with her tea.

That image of that cum soaked pussy still fills my head again as I try to look composed, the shaking of my hands reveals the truth though. If I was alone right now, I'd be fingering myself into oblivion, I'm sure. A part of me wants to get up and do just that, but another part is enjoying this game too much to stop now.

That's it Anne, show me those nipples sticking out of your top, you're as hot as I am right now, admit it. She and I are built so much alike too, long thin legs and small boobs, that's pretty much a match except for our age. Even with that, she's still in great shape considering she's fifty-seven years old.

"It certainly looks like you; I'd have to see you posed like that to be sure though." She answers me so calmly.

Is that my heart pounding in my ears or a plane flying too low? She knows about last night, she has too, and she's playing along with it. How could I not know of this side of you for so long? The image of her examining my pussy to see if it looks the same as the picture, sends a rush of emotion through me. I can barely contain how that thought excites me so much.

"Maybe Ry could supply the..." She says not finishing the obvious ending of the sentence.

"Cream." I say finishing her thought.

I'm so hot right now, if he were here right now, I'd fuck him right in front of her. Without hesitation too, she knows exactly what she's doing, what we're both doing for that matter. I can't believe how excited she's made me.

"How do I know that's not you? Maybe, we could take turns seeing exactly who resembles that picture more, you or me. He has plenty to spare and I'm sure he wouldn't mind...if you'd like to try." I quickly add.

In just fifteen minutes sitting here, we've said more to each other as adults than we've ever have in our entire relationship. And it's about sex too, how could I not know this side existed to her? Then again, look at me, shy petite Janet, and now I'm raging with a sexual fire burning deep inside me. Maybe, she's just as free now as I am.

"Have you any idea how horny I am right now?" She asks me.

*

"C'mon baby, let me suck this big dick dry." I say as my mouth and hand begin their vicious assault on him.

I love what is about to happen, not just the obvious either, I'll feed on him but that's just the beginning. So much more is going on that he doesn't know yet, a surprise that has my stomach in butterflies too.

"Look at the mirror." I say as I start sucking him again.

The mirror, Anne and I found it in an old antique store yesterday; it has to be five feet tall and three feet across easily. She helped me position it, knowing full well what images would be reflected in it. She's as anxious as I am too see the results, and that will be soon.

She knows what we did the other night; the moaning was too obvious to be anything else. Was she upset, the fact I'm here right now sucking Ryan and waiting for her to come in and discover us, answers that question. Even knowing what is going to happen, the thought of being caught is causing me to begin trembling all over.

I can't see myself, but I know how spread open I am, just having the feeling of him looking at me so exposed is intoxicating. My muscles are straining to keep my ass as wide as possible, and all while I'm still sucking this nice big dick too.

"You have the hottest ass, it's so open, can I fuck it?" He asks and moans at the same time.

Patience baby, soon you'll have a nice surprise, maybe more than one mouth will be sucking you. I can feel my heart racing as I glance at the clock, almost time to begin our little game. I have to control myself or he'll be cumming in my mouth, it's not time for that either.

That's it ass, open yourself as wide as you can, let her see you so vulnerable too. Can there be any position for a woman to be in that's this provocative? I couldn't decide how'd I pose myself until I saw a picture of a girl sucking a guy just like I'm doing now.

My heart feels like it's going to pound itself out of my chest, it's like I'm escalating the level in the excitement higher and higher. Can there be anything more exciting as two lovers caught in the act? Better yet, a mother and son caught in the act...by her mother.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers