Janet's Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hard push, Damian, invaded my hole, all the way to the hilt. The dildo had a pair of balls and they were up against my ass. He kept pushing, as if trying to shove the base in too. I felt a quiver, way deep in my full cunt hole.

As I was about to go over the edge, Damian, pulled the dildo out all the way.

I screamed, "No, no put it back in I need to cum.'

I heard him laugh as he rubbed the head between my swollen and open labia. My juices were now flowing like a faucet, thinking they were going to be needed while I orgasmed.

"Oh, what a slut you are, Janet. Your husband is going to love getting you back. But that's not gonna happen for a couple more days. So relax a minute and let's get you positioned for the big ones. You still got two more to take and they are both bigger than me. So I am gonna fuck ya, for awhile. I need to blow a load soon. This had gotten me really hot."

With that he penetrated my womanhood with that blunt, black ramrod and filled me with one thrust. It hit my cervix and I started to spasm. He fucked me hard. Each time he buried it in me it hit my cervix, causing my orgasm to come on in waves, I was raging higher and higher. He was pile driving that beautiful, throbbing column of black manmeat into me with all he had. I felt him swell to unbelievable proportions inside me. With one final shove, he drilled the engorged head through my cervix, penetrating my most inner sanctum. I felt him start to unload his sperm into my womb. My orgasm was causing me to get light headed as, I thrashed around under him. Thrusting my pelvis against him, even though we were welded together.

My world went dark.

I came to a few moments later, Damian was still fucking me. My eyes shot open, in shock.

"Just because you faint, doesn't mean your training to be a black cock slut stops."

He said it again. What does he mean.

He pulled out of me and reached for another dildo. It was bigger than his cock. It looked to be about a foot long, but about the same girth as Damian.

"What we have here, my little bitch, is a replica of porn star, Bam's cock. Enjoy."

As wide open and stretched as I was I had no trouble taking almost all of it with one thrust from Damian.

I got in a rhythm with Damian and that massive black dildo. I wasn't long before I felt another orgasm start to erupt from deep inside.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, yah, fuck me, fuck my married white pussy. Oh, god, that is soooooooooo good. Just like the real thinnnngggg." I went over the edge in a violent eruption of cum juice.

I started to cry and moaned, "Oh, Paul, please forgive me but this has been the best sex of my life."

Damian let me loose and helped me up and told me to take a shower and douche. Every thing was in the bath room.

When I was clean, inside and out. I walked naked into Damian's bedroom. He was dressed and talking on his cell phone. All I heard him say before he hung up was, "she'll be fine, bye."

"What's going on?"

"Get your dress and heels on. We are going out for brunch and then we are coming back here and talk."

After brunch we sat down to have our talk. He told me to stay dressed.

"Janet, why are you here and I want the truth."

"To be dominated and trained, like we have been doing."

"Bullshit, you are not enjoying the bondage and discipline at all. Yah, you might start out liking it, the spanking, the mild nipple play but once things get dicey, you are only into it because that is what you have told yourself you want.

"Furthermore, if you had wanted to be truly dominated and led into bondage and discipline, you had the perfect opportunity with that white guy."

I asked him how he knew about Ken. He told me he had spoken with my husband about this whole charade.

"You are here under the guise of being dominated and trained but what you truly want is to be fucked by big cock, preferably big black cock. Tell my I am lying and I will tie you across that padded sawhorse and whip you until you scream your safe word."

"Yes, you are right. But how did you know. I took everything that you dished out.

"Two reasons. First, remember I told you I am partial to older women?"

"Well, this kind of behavior is not that uncommon among you. You are going through the change and you hormones are all out of whack. Second, your husband found more than your BDSM sites. He also found where you have been on Dark Wanderer, many times. "

"Janet , I will see that you get all the black cock you can handle. All you have to do is admit that is what you want. Not to be beaten, clamped and whipped. Yah, I can see where some spanking during sex and some mild nipple play could be a turn on for you and I will see that you get plenty of that too."

"Yes, Damian, that's what I really want, to be a black cock slut. But it would do serious harm to my marriage and that I will not do. I will leave right now and go back to my husband. I cannot do this. It took awhile and your patience but I finally came to my senses. Would you take me to Paul?"

"Whoa, baby, back up. Remember the call I was on before we left. Well, I called your husband. I have been in contact with him often, since you have been with me. He is okay with this but still wants nothing to do with it. Your birthday present for the rest of the weekend, is black cock. As much as you want. He wants you to get it out of your system and come back to him, ready to be the faithful wife he knows you have been up until this week."

"I want to call Paul."

I called and told my husband what Damian had said and was it the truth. He told me it was.

"Also, "he said in a terse voice, "If you can't get it out of your system by the time we are supposed to leave Monday. Call me and tell me and I will go home and leave you with Damian. You will be his until such time you feel you can come back to me not wanting to fuck black cocks. We will see where we stand then. Unless, you decide that you want to continue being a black man' slut. At that time I will start divorce proceedings.

"So in the meantime, Janet, have a Happy Birthday, and I hope I will see you before check out time on Monday."

As I turned around, Damian was sitting in his recliner, with his legs spread apart and stroking his powerful, black cock.

"Get over here and worship this black cock, bitch." I couldn't get to it fast enough.

"Get the dress off and get on your knees."

I took it in my white hand and held it at the base, while I licked the rest of it like a lollipop. Once it was wet with my saliva, I started slowly stroking it, bringing the first vestige of clear, savory precum. My tongue slid over the tip, bringing with it the clear, tasty nectar. I loved the taste and slimy texture. I mixed it with the saliva in my mouth and swallowed.

Looking up at my magnificent black lover, I smiled and swallowed many mouthfuls of precum and saliva mix.

"That's a good slut, Janet. Now we are getting to what you really wanted for your birthday."

"Umm, hmm." Was all I could say because he pushed my mouth onto his spongy, broad cockhead.

I was in black cock heaven. Damian had my head in both of his hands and was moving it around on his cock. Like he was screwing me down on it.

The hand not on his big black cock, was alternating between jacking off my now engorged clit and running a finger, along the inside of my steamy pussy.

He stopped fucking my mouth and pulled my head back, causing all but the head of his black cock to slide back out, looking down at me as I looked up at him.

"Baby slut, I am ready to fuck that hot, white married cunt. You are one of the best fucks I've had in a long time and I am gonna make sure plenty of the brothers are lined up to find out just how good a slut for black cock, you are."

His strong black hands reached down and brought me to my feet, then picked me up and carried me to his bedroom and tossed me into the middle of the bed.

"Get on all fours, knees at the edge of the bed spread as wide as you can, tits on the mattress and face in the pillow."

SMACK! Damian's large hand came down on my left ass cheek. SMACK! On the other one.

"Is that what you want along with your helping of big black cock?"

"Oh, yes, lover, but only with your hand, please?"

SMACK. His big hand came down twice as hard. I screamed at the top of my lungs. It hurt so bad. SMACK! Another hard one and I screamed again.

"Please, no more, not that hard, you hurt me." He stopped.

He was standing behind me, slapping the cheeks of my hot, tender ass with his black rod.

I couldn't believe it. As much as my ass burned and hurt, my pussy was dripping like a leaky faucet.

His one hand pushed down on my lower back causing my ass and pussy to become more exposed to him. He took advantage of this and pushed the head of that blunt cockhead through my labia and into my slippery, hungry sex hole.

I felt my pussy stretch and open wider for him with each push. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain and realized he was once again against my cervix. He stopped and asked, "do you want me to go through, again. I know this isn't the time to bring this up, but if I keep entering your womb and unloading my cum in you, it may make the difference between going back to your husband or staying with me."

I was gently rotating my pelvis so that the head of his cock was moving against my cervix. As he spoke the pain turned to longing for him to go on through and I told him so.

"Fuck me deep, Damian. Give me all you have. I want to feel you as far in my pussy as you can go. I want to be able to feel your pubic hair against my ass. I am yours, take me."

He did. One final push and he was through and into my womb. He swelled up even bigger as he started to unload his black seed as far into my body as it would go. My earth shattering orgasm came as I felt his ejaculate splatter against the walls of my womb.

I was now truly fucked. Completely sated by a black man. I knew that I was now a black cock slut.

Damian just smiled as I told him that and said that he was going to make sure I stayed that way, too.

Next, Janet will tell about the rest of her stay with Damian and of course her birthday party.

12