Janet's Broken Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

"Janet, I'm going to catch the chopper out of here this morning," said Richard. "Important business deal," he added in a loud voice so that all the trekkers could hear.

Janet said nothing.

"I think you should come with me Janet."

"I'm enjoying this trek."

"We can trek anytime."

"You can do your business deals anytime."

"Janet, you know how important this company's business is to my firm."

"Richard, I can't understand why this can't wait three days. It's Saturday today, it's the weekend let alone our first holiday together."

"I don't want to argue about this in front of other people."

"I'm not arguing. I'm staying."

Richard stood still staring at her. "Darling, we're a team. We do things together."

"Then let's trek together."

The other trekkers moved away leaving them in privacy.

"Janet, I don't know how I can make myself clearer. I don't think you should stay on this trek without me."

"Then stay."

"Fucking hell. I didn't get my Beamer or my yacht by ignoring people like Jim Brandock.

"I'm staying."

"I see. Staying with that loser. That big fish in a small pond. For heaven's sake Janet he drives a 10 year old jalopy."

"Richard, I want to finish this trek. Now you are just being stupid." But as she said it Janet wondered if she was telling the truth.

"You realize he probably bonks someone on each of these treks. After he's finished with you, he'll be after the next easy lay who will have a shower with him under the waterfall."

That thought had gone through Janet's mind. But her anger was up. She wasn't going to let Richard brow beat her like this.

"Give me that phone. I'll talk to Jim Brandock and tell him you're coming on Tuesday. He'll understand."

"Get fucked."

"What?"

"You heard."

Janet fingered her ring. But no, it would be too simple to just throw it at him. She could tell by Richard's reaction that it wouldn't matter if he returned on Tuesday. He just wanted out of the trek.

They heard the helicopter landing. Richard gathered his gear and held out his hand.

"Come on Janet darling."

"I'll see you on Tuesday, Richard darling."

They all waved goodbye as the helicopter scudded into the clear blue sky.

"You were right," said Janet to Joe. "Thank you for warning me."

"All part of the service."

No-one mentioned Richard's departure as the trekkers headed off. Janet deliberately avoided Joe and positioned herself between Erica and George. For the first two hours her mind was stewing with anger at Richard's behavior.

Then it was her turn to lead the way, cutting steps in the packed snow. For a while this took her mind off things but then she started to have her doubts.

She had been by herself for two years and hadn't liked it. There weren't many men as eligible as Richard. He certainly took her to all the exciting places, he certainly had important friends.

But then she thought, "I couldn't give a rat's ass about those things."

Suddenly they rounded an outcrop and there, up-wind, were 20 -- 30 mountain goats which hadn't noticed them.

Abruptly the chamois started, then stared, then took off. Most darted down a gentle slope, but a few went over the steep slope on the other side of the ridge.

"Oh no, they'll fall and kill themselves," moaned Janet.

"Watch."

The goats plunged down the precipice. But instead of falling they found footholds where none could be seen. They seemed to dance down the vertical precipice. Faster and faster although it seemed they must fall at any moment.

Then, miraculously the chamois were on the flat snow, 2,000 feet below. They stopped momentarily and seemed to cast an arrogant look back up at the trekkers. Then they sped across the snowy wastes.

All the trekkers yelled and stamped their feet in appreciation of the agility of the goats, of the fearlessness of the goats, of their elegance as they had danced almost vertically down the precipice.

It took only a couple of minutes to reach the spot from where the goats had leaped. Janet looked down and still couldn't believe that anything could climb down that near vertical slope, let alone dance down. Joe was behind her she knew.

"Aren't they something?" he asked.

Janet leaned back so that her shoulders touched his chest.

"I've never seen anything like it." Tears of excitement were filling her eyes. His hand reached to hers and gave it a squeeze.

The cabin for the night was a replica of the previous two. Janet saw the marks in the snow where the helicopter had landed and realized that Richard must have been here before. Again her head was full of misgivings.

Was she doing the right thing? Then she remembered the mountain goats. Of course she was.

Janet said that David and Deborah could have the luxury room. They protested but Janet insisted and the couple quickly went in hand and hand.

Half an hour before dusk Joe suggested they all put on their tramping boots and warm parkas and come and see the sunset. It was an easy 15 minute walk to a small rocky outcrop where they all sat. Joe brewed some tea and they watched the sun go down over the ocean.

The clouds were the first to turn brilliant orange and red. The the millpond like sea picked up the colors. The surf turned orange as it crashed into the rocks. Then they turned and to see the snow covered lofty peaks of the main divide which had also turned golden orange.

Janet sipped her tea and felt a tranquility she had not felt before. She looked across at Joe who was chatting to David. His face was burnished by the sunset and she could also see how at peace he was with the world.

And she looked at George, the ex gang member who had done time for manslaughter and Deborah and Erica. They also had excited, but contented faces.

George noticed her look. "Cheers Janet," he raised his mug of tea. "Would you prefer to be at the Hilton in Monte Carlo?"

"Cheers George, would you prefer to be beating up a Black Power member with a crow bar?"

"Ah, those were the days."

George and Erica insisted on doing the cooking. David and Deborah seemed to have a magnetic attraction for the double bed so Joe and Janet went for a stroll outside the cabin. While they were walking Janet received a call on her phone from Richard.

"I'm sorry I was rude to you this morning Janet."

"Thanks for saying so."

"The deal is starting to go really well. There is a tie up with an American company. If we do well I reckon we'll get their business in this part of the world."

"I'm pleased for you Richard."

"Look, I can take some time off in a couple of months. Why don't we go to Aspen skiing. Bob, the CEO of this American company has a luxury lodge and he's invited us to come when some other big noters are staying."

"That sounds nice."

"How has your day been?"

"OK."

"That's good. Look I've got to go to dinner at the Sheraton with Bob and Jim. I'll call you tomorrow, darling"

"Bye Richard."

Janet reflected that Richard had been able to spend 45 minutes talking to Jack that morning and 45 seconds talking to her just now.

Joe had walked away to let her talk in private. He wandered back.

"Things OK with Richard?"

"We've been invited to a luxury lodge in Aspen with some American high fliers."

"Sounds great."

"I won't be going anywhere with him I think I'd prefer to be in a run down cabin with David and Deborah, Erica and George. And Joseph."

"These cabins are my pride and joy."

Janet laughed.

They walked a little further.

"So, Joe, tomorrow we go across the main ridge."

"Yes. There are a few tough parts but the day won't be any harder than today."

Joe held out his hand to help Janet up a rock. She didn't let go as they sat down.

"Richard said that you probably bonk someone on every trek."

"Not on the all-men treks."

"Don't be silly, I'm talking about women."

"Not on the treks I do for old age pensioners."

"You know what I'm talking about." Janet punched him lightly on the chest.

"I'm far too old for that."

"Come on tell me."

"This is getting very personal Janet."

"I have been thinking about Richard all day."

"Lucky Richard."

"Not really. I can't think of a single reason why I should marry him."

"Money, status and sex."

"I've got enough money and I don't need to get my status from my husband."

"And the sex?"

Janet laughed. "He's a very busy man."

Joe stroked her hand. "You have been doing some thinking."

"Last night you called me 'beautiful' Janet."

"Did I? . I've warned how the mountain air can make you say strange things."

"I wish you could see me with my hair properly done and in one of my nice dresses."

"Ah yes Janet, I can imagine how lovely you would look. I guess I'll just have to make do with memories of how you looked under the waterfall."

"You said you didn't look."

"I was looking at a mountain in the distance when suddenly this beautiful apparition came across my view."

"What did you think?"

"I thought 'how strange'."

"You thought I looked strange?" Janet was starting to take offense.

"I thought how strange that a 31 year old has the figure and breasts which would make a 20 year old virgin jealous."

"Dinners ready," called Erica. Janet cursed to herself.

After dinner they all gathered around the table and played cards and chatted.

"For goodness sake, take Janet for a walk," said Deborah. "We'll be fine."

"Would you like to go for a walk?" asked Joe.

Janet put on her thick parka.

Once they were out of ear shot they sat down.

"I'm glad you thought I looked strange under the waterfall."

"Janet I think you should know that Richard was 100% wrong about me bonking on every trek. After the first few trips I made it a rule never to bonk on a trip."

"I bet you could if you want to."

"Maybe, but breaks up the morale in the group if I spent all my time with one woman. Bad for business."

"You're spending a lot of time with me."

"I've known Erica for 6 years and George is very worried about you after what happened with Richard."

"George is a sweety."

"And it was Deborah who suggested that we walk together."

"There's another reason I don't bonk. There seem to be two sorts of trophy hunters on these trips. Men who want to shoot the goats.

The other trophy hunters are women, who in their normal lives are chaste, upright members of society, but when they come up here, they want to knock off a mountain man."

"I'm not one of those Joe."

"I can tell."

"How can you tell."

"You would be embarrassed if I told you."

"I a little bit cold. Can I sit on your knees."

"Provided you keep to the rules."

Janet sat more on Joe's thighs than his knee, so she could cuddle into him. He put one arm around her and the other around her waist. They chatted away on all sorts of topics for half an hour.

Janet wondered why it felt so nice being tucked into Joe. She remembered her reaction when he held her in the river and pushed her bum when she was slipping back, how she felt when he was looking at her under the waterfall.

The most innocent of Joe's touches seemed more exciting than anything Richard had ever done.

She wished she could kiss him. She wished his hand would move from her waist to her breasts.

"We'd better go back in, you're starting to shiver."

Janet stood up. "You're a lovely man Joseph."

"You're very strange indeed Janet."

Janet picked his meaning and laughed.

"Will it break your rule if I hug you."

"Just a little is OK."

Janet threw her arms around Joe and without thinking pushed her body hard into his. She kissed him and ever so briefly Joe parted his lips so that she could put her tongue in his mouth.

He smacked her bottom. "I said just a little." But he didn't let go. His hand stayed on her buttocks gently squeezing. Janet raised her face to be kissed again. This time it was his tongue probing her lips, his hands pulling her hard into his hips. Janet was aware of his very hard cock and pushed against it.

Joe pulled back.

"Beautiful Janet, you've got to stop making me break my rules."

"I don't mind if we break your rules."

"You are still wearing Richard's engagement ring and I need to think."

They joined the others. Although she would have preferred to be alone with Joe, these evenings around the open fires were a highlight of the day. Lot's of conversation, lot's of laughter. They played poker around the table. Janet sat beside Joe and didn't mind when, protected by the table he put his hand on her leggings covered thigh.

Janet tickled his hand with her finger tips. Neither looked at each other.

When it came time to sleep David and Deborah went to the luxury room and Janet joined George Erica and Joe in the dormitory. As she lay in her sleeping bag Janet thought a lot.

She thought about how it had taken two months before she had let Richard sleep with her, but knew that if Joe had wanted to, she would have loved him to have fucked her outside, just before.

How wet her vagina was after she had felt his erection when they hugged. She put her fingers to her clitoris and clenching her teeth so that she wouldn't make a sound, brought herself to orgasm. Afterwards she thought, "What the hell am I doing, frigging myself with three other people only a few feet away?"

But all three of them seemed to be asleep.

Then it suddenly dawned on her. She was feeling sexual urges she hadn't felt before. Janet became aware that there was a side of her own nature of which she had never been aware. Her feminine sexuality.

She took off Richard's ring and knew she would never put it back on.

That day's trek was a highlight of a week of highlights. There were some steep parts but generally the going was easy. The track had been protected from the last snow fall by a ridge. All along the way the views became more and more magnificent.

The peaks of the divide loomed above them, to the sides and behind were smaller peaks, river valleys far below. And always, behind them the deep blue of the ocean and the green bush covered hills they had climbed the first day.

They stopped for lunch on a sunny outcrop. Janet thought she had never seen any sight so magnificently, inspiringly beautiful.

As she sat she leaned back against Joe.

"Why did I want to climb Mt Everest when I hadn't even been here?"

"I suspect because it's the highest mountain in the world. Do you know what the second highest mountain is?" asked Joe.

"I've no idea."

"K2, only 250 meters lower than Everest but only genuine mountaineers seem to climb it. The views, I'm told are far better than Everest because it stands more apart from neighboring peaks and technically its a far tougher climb. Along most of the hard parts of Everest there are fixed ropes in place and places where the climbers can wait in queues in the busy season."

"But, I guess, if you said you had climbed K2 at a dinner party no-one would be impressed."

"Joe, do you really think I'm that crass?"

"Not any more."

There was a hard slog up the last 500 feet to Icy Death Pass across the snow. Joe cut steps and all of them were panting hard by the time they reached the pass. Now they were rewarded with a view all the way to the distant sea on the eastern side as well. The lower landscape was brown and yellow in contrast to the green of the bush on the west.

Huge, deep blue mountain lakes could be seen. Joe pointed out a number of glaciers. Never in their lives had the trekkers seen so far, they could see from horizon to horizon. Never in their lives had they seen such brilliant contrasting nature. They stayed for half an hour absorbing the view.

"There's tonight's cabin, an easy hour's stroll, downhill all the way."

It was 3pm when they arrived at the cabin. It was different from the others being brand new. The living room was larger, lined with timber, the stove was modern and so was the furniture. There four luxury rooms plus a very nice dormitory.

"We have unlimited hot water because it is heated by thermal springs so shower as long as you like. But if you feel like it, why not have a dip in the hot pools?"

Intrigued the trekkers dumped their parkas and packs and picked up towels.

There were two pools, the top one feeding the lower. Steam rose from both.

"Better go into the lower pool first, the top one is really hot."

Joe stripped off all his clothes and unlike at the waterfall there was no self consciousness or embarrassment among the other five as they stripped to join.

The mineral water was quite murky only the vaguest outline of their bodies could be seen below the surface. Janet deliberately choose to sit away from Joe.

'Oh this is lovely," Erica stretched out in the water. Janet relished the soothing effect of the hot water on her tired limbs.

After half an hour they were all feeling refreshed from the soothing effects of the water.

"What will the sunset be like from Icy Death Pass tonight," asked George.

Joe looked at the sky. "With these clouds probably even more spectacular than the other night."

"Can we go and watch it," asked Deborah.

"Sure."

"I'll come with you," said George.

"Me too," said Erica.

All looked at Janet.

"I'm still a bit tired."

"I have to prepare the meal," said Joe. It's an easy hike for you guys, but you will be coming back in the dark. So drop a few fluorescent markers as you go up and each take a good torch to find your way back. You'll be able to see the lights of the hut and its pretty much a straight line."

Janet swam over to George.

"Thank you big boy."

"I only did it because Richard is such a prick. And I saw that you are not wearing your engagement ring any more"

After the others had left, Janet swam over to Joe and sat on his lap. She could feel his soft cock against her buttock

"What are you cooking tonight Joe."

"Turkey pie. It'll take half an hour to prepare then a couple of hours in the oven. It'll just about be ready when the others come back."

"If I get out of the water to dry myself, will you promise not to look?"

"I won't."

"Does that mean, you won't look, or you won't promise."

"I won't promise."

Janet got out of the pool and dried herself aware of Joe's gaze. She wrapped her towel around her body and held out her hand.

"Come on Joseph, let's get that pie started."

Joe got out. His body had none of the gym sculpted perfection of Richard. His muscles were smaller and harder and there was not an ounce of spare flesh. Janet still couldn't bring herself to look at his cock, but she did dry the rest of him with vigorous rubs with his towel.

"You haven't dried my proudest part."

"Do I have to do everything for you?"

Joe put on a pair of shorts while Janet put on one of his T shirts which came just below her buttocks. Janet more watched than helped as Joe worked so fast to make the pie she knew would be delicious. Afterwards he washed his hands and turned to look at her. Janet felt him looking at her covered breasts.

"That's far better," he said with a smile.

"What's far better."

"You not wearing a bra. Your breasts are so firm and beautiful"

"Would you like to touch them?" Janet's voice was a little hoarse.

"Would you like me to?"

"I think I probably would like that."

"Take off your T shirt please Janet." Janet's mind rebelled. No man had ever to her what to do sexually before. Although she had been naked in front of Joe, this was different. He was asking her to flaunt herself at his command.

But he had that lovely soft smile and when she took off her T shirt she could see him feasting his eyes and was proud. Joe laid her down on the floor and they kissed passionately tongues and lips entwining.

Janet's arms went around his neck and her hips thrust into Joe's. And at last she felt his hand gently stroke her breast, his fingers tweak her nipples. There seemed to be an electric jolt from her nipples to her loins

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers