Janet's Broken Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers

Then Joe lowered his face to kiss her breasts. Her nipples hardened as he licked and nibbled them. Again there seemed to be a connection between her breasts and her vagina.

She held his head tightly "Oh my darling Joseph."

As lightly as a feather Joe's right hand traced over Janet's hair, her neck, her shoulders, her back. Down to her buttocks his exquisite touch moved, over the top of her thighs and a gentle caress of her labia.

Janet groaned in delight. Then that hand moved ever so softly over her face, down her neck, over her breasts.

Her abs went to jelly under the feathery touch, she parted her thighs as he skimmed the flesh between her legs and labia to her clitoris. Quickly, ever so quickly, Janet felt a surge of heat and ecstasy through her vagina to her clitoris, became aware of nothing but the delight between her thighs as they bounced under a will of their own.

"Aaaah Joseph Aaaaaaaaaaa ."

Joe held her tightly as Janet recovered, covering her face and breasts with kisses. Janet started

to speak but Joe put a finger to her lips and whispered "Shhhh, beautiful Janet."

This time two of his fingers probed deeply into her vagina. She pushed against his hand so hard she felt him caress her cervix. Then his fingers moved almost to the entrance of her vagina She felt his gentle massage on the top of her vaginal canal. She didn't know she had a G spot. The surges came quickly. Her hips started to writhe under their own control, she clenched her buttocks as a wave of exquisite pleasure seemed to charge from her womb through her vagina.

"Aaaah Joseph Aaaaaaaaaaa Ah Ah Ah Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Sweat covered and panting she lay in his arms.

"Joseph, what are you doing to me, my darling."

"Shhhh, beautiful Janet."

And for the next half hour his fingers played over her genitals as a maestro would play a piano. Sometimes Janet's G spot, sometimes her clitoris. Sometimes her orgasms were gentle and Janet sighed with pleasure, sometimes they seemed to take over her bouncing loins causing her to shriek with pleasure.

Joe explored her genitals. The tops of her thighs, her pubic mound, her outer labia, her perineum. Janet had never been touched there before. Once his fingers, moist with her vaginal juices tickled her anus. Her ass-hole for fuck's sake! How disgusting. But it did feel, well, sort of interesting. Shortly afterwards Joe was concentrating on her clitoris. Janet was sucking his tongue as hard as she could as her excitement mounted. Suddenly she was aware that his finger was knuckle deep up her bum. Her first instinct was rebellion but it felt so nice. She tightened her sphincter around it as her next orgasm consumed her. Vaguely she was aware that Joe's finger was now fully into her ass and again she squeezed it with her anal muscle.

At last Joe relented and sweating and panting Janet lay on her back, her legs splayed wide, holding his hand.

"I don't believe it," she whispered.

"So beautiful, so sensual, so erotic. So sexy. But so much to be discovered," murmured Joe.

Initially Janet didn't know what he was talking about. Then she realized he was talking about her. Her first reaction was to feel insulted, but then she realized his remarks were lovely and sensitive.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"Janet, your eroticism is like a beautiful, wonderful book. But it has only been read as far as the first chapter."

"Could you get me a glass of wine from the fridge."

Janet kissed his nose, "You are so bossy."

But she poured two glasses of wine and brought them back. When she turned she saw Joe was watching her with a smile on his face."

"You just asked me to get the wine so that you could stare at me, didn't you?" Janet punched his arm.

"You've got to get used to it I'm afraid. You are so, so beautiful."

"I think I can get used to it."

Janet sat beside him, legs crossed and stroked Joe's chest.

"I'm feeling guilty. I've had I don't know how many orgasms and you haven't had one."

Joe stroked her cheek. "For me anyway, sex is as much about giving orgasms as having them."

Janet thought for a moment, That was a new concept for her and she had never heard a man say it.

She drank her wine thoughtfully. Then she put her hand on his shorts and felt Joe's erection.

"I want to give you an orgasm darling. Please make love to me. My cunt needs your cock in it so badly."

"Janet, my cock would really like to be in your cunt, and other places too, but there's no bonking on these trips."

Janet pouted. "That's silly and it's unfair. What can I do?"

"Perhaps you could kiss my cock," said Joe, knowing he was pushing another of her boundaries.

Janet had a moment's panic. She had never done it before. Never felt like doing it before.

"Only if you feel comfortable, wonderful lady," Joe stroked her hair.

Janet remembered all her orgasms and what Joe had said about giving pleasure.

Hesitantly she undid his shorts and he lifted his bum so that she could take them off. His erect rod sprung to attention. Janet knelt between his thighs and gently stroked it. She giggled when his cock seemed to twitch.

"Did it like that?"

"I think it will like everything you do."

She saw a little dribble of pre-cum and licked it. She couldn't really taste anything but again she noticed that twitch of pleasure and Joe seemed to writhe a little.

She bent over to have a closer look. She saw the little slit and poked the tip of her tongue into it. She licked around the edge of his knob and heard Joe sigh. She licked all the way from his testicles to his knob and then put it in her mouth briefly. It was spongy on the outside but hard inside.

Joe ran his hands through her hair.

"I have never done this before."

"You are doing wonderfully. You can stop if you really don't like it."

"Don't be silly Joseph. But I don't know what to do truly."

"Variety, just like you have been doing so far, all the way from here (he pointed to his perineum) to here (pointing to his knob). And you'll never be able to suck too hard or take it too far into your mouth."

So Janet licked and sucked and gently nibbled her way from Joe's perineum to his balls, taking them gently in her mouth, then up the underside of his cock to his knob. All the time Joe was writhing with pleasure. All the time Janet was seeing his reaction and loving the way she could excite her mountain man.

Now she took all his knob in her mouth and licked and sucked. She felt Joe's buttocks brace and he pushed his cock in further. Janet pushed her mouth down as far as she could and felt his cock hard against her throat.

It wasn't comfortable, but that didn't matter. Exciting Joe was what mattered. She lifted her head so that only his knob was in her mouth and sucked it and licked it as hard as she could.

Then she went down again hard, this time his cock went further into her throat. She suppressed a gag and then repeated, all the time delighting in Joe's grunts and writhing. Faster she moved her mouth up and down, harder she sucked.

Joe hadn't had sex for some time and his balls were bursting.

"I'm coming darling. You don't have to take it in your mouth," and tried to lift her head.

Janet immediately pushed her mouth right down on his cock.

She was surprised.

She was surprised how much Joe ejaculated and how quickly she had to swallow to to stop herself chocking.

She was surprised that although she didn't really like the taste, in another way she loved the taste and texture of this lovely man's spunk.

She was surprised how she kept sucking and licking until she had drained every last morsel.

She was surprised that she didn't want to let his penis out her mouth.

"Aaaah Aaaaaaaaaaa ah my beautiful cock sucking Janet."

Janet lay down between Joe's legs with her head on his waist and his flaccid cock in her mouth. Idly she traced her finger through his pubic hair, tick;ed his balls and his perineum.

"Why," she wondered, "Do I love having Joe's cock in my mouth and throat, the taste of his semen in my mouth."

His cock wasn't all that different from Richard's or her ex's and probably no bigger. Then she realized the problem had been in her mind and also that she had never felt excited enough with the others to want to do it.

The thought of going back to Richard and doing it to him sent a chill of horror up her spine.

She snuggled under Joe's arm.

"I'm glad you've fucked my mouth darling."

"Janet your mouth was so gorgeous."

"Truly, did I do it properly?"

"Truly, you are a talented oral artist."

Janet sipped her wine.

"Darling Joseph?"

"Mmmmm"

"You know you said your cock needed to be in my cunt and other places as well."

"Mmmmm.'

"What other places?"

"What do you think?"

"I suppose my mouth?"

"That's right."

"What other place?"

"Think about it."

"You mean you want to fuck my bum. That's disgusting. My friend Marcie once had anal sex and that it was horrible and really hurt."

"Perhaps she should have chosen a better partner."

"Will you really put your cock up my ass."

"When you want me to."

"You won't hurt me when you do it."

"You know I would never hurt you beautiful Janet.'

Janet sipped her wine and thought.

"It was strange having your finger up my bum before."

"You seemed to like it."

"Of course I didn't." Janet punched him hard. Then she thought a little bit. "I suppose it was quite interesting." She kissed Joe's lips.

Joe stood up and peered through the window. He could see the torches and hear the voices of the others.

"They'll be here in ten minutes. We'd better get decent."

The others were gushing with enthusiasm.

"Oh Joe the sunset was awesome. Our whole world was yellow, orange and red," exclaimed Erica. "Janet, you should have come." But then she saw Janet's arm around Joe's waist and thought Janet may have been happy that she stayed.

But Janet's pleasure was interrupted by a call from Richard. She had prepared herself but was still dreading it.

"Hello darling, it's so good to hear you again"

"Hello Richard," said Janet, fingering her naked ring finger.

"How is the trek going?"

"I've had the most wonderful four days."

"That's great. I' m so looking forward to seeing you. Only two more days."

"Typical," thought Janet. "No questions about the trip and soon I'm going to get a diatribe about his great deals."

"Janet, darling, Jack, he's the American I told you about would really like to meet you. I've booked a table at Luigi's for us the evening you get back."

Janet thought, "So you can parade me as your trophy wife to be. I suppose you will tell me what I can and can't say.".

"That sounds nice," she said.

"Now Janet, you will tell Jack how much you are looking forward to staying with him in Aspen."

"Whatever you say Richard."

"I've missed you so much. We can make it an early evening and catch up on lost time," Richard laughed.

Janet thought of herself sucking every drop of Joe's semen, of the waves of orgasms she had just had. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Richard we are about to eat. I'd better go."

"But darling don't you want to hear about the deal Jack is going to do with our firm?"

"See you in two days Richard." She switched off the phone.

The turkey pie was voted the best meal so far.

"That's because Janet helped," said Joe.

"Joseph, you are such a liar. I did nothing."

Afterwards they had another of their wonderful evenings, talking, laughing, playing cards. It had become such a close knit group and Janet knew that much of that was due to Joe's personality. Erica, like all the others, had seen the change in Janet and Joe's relationship. She went up to Joe.

"Anyone can tell Janet wants your arm around her. We won't be embarrassed. Just do it, you wimp."

So he did and Janet felt blissfully happy.

"Tomorrow's our last day," Joe said to the group. Janet felt a rush of sadness. We've got a choice. We can do the last day of the trek, which is an easy hike downhill. Great trip, we see glaciers and some lovely lakes and we'll meet our friends the mountain parrots again.

"Or because the weather looks great and because you have all improved so much we could climb Mt Icy Death. It's 9,500 feet, so it's not Mt Everest," he said looking at Janet."But it's 3000 feet up and down in a day. Six hours up, three hours down. The toughest day of our trip."

"Is it a difficult climb?" asked Deborah.

"Two or three parts need a lot of care, we'll have to use ropes, but you guys are up to it. We would spend another night here and I would get Mack to collect us from here the next morning.

"No brainer," said Deborah. "Let's take on Mt Icy Death."

It was unanimously agreed.

"OK, we'd better not have too much to more to drink and have an early night," said Joe.

"Could you all please bring out your climbing gear tonight so that I can treble check. We want an early start tomorrow.

David and George did the washing up while Joe checked everyone's gear, then rechecked, then checked again.

David and Deborah took one luxury room, Erica and George one each and Janet and Joe the other.

After the dishes had been done they went to their rooms.

"Do you want me to take all my clothes off," asked Janet.

"Every stitch."

Janet did so and lay naked on the bed waiting for Joe. She looked across and saw him typing into his computer.

"When are you coming to bed darling?"

"I have to write up the log and send a few emails. I'll only be half an hour."

"Half an hour! Why did you ask me to take off my clothes if you're going to be half an hour?"

"Because you are so exquisitely, erotically beautiful and I love looking at you naked."

Janet lay back and relaxed. After a few minutes,

"Do you really think I'm beautiful Joseph?"

Joe came over to the bed and sat beside her looking down. Janet saw that lovely warm smile and put one of his hands on her pubic mound.

Joe stroked her hair with his other hand.

"Janet, each time I see you naked, a lump comes to my throat, I cannot believe that I have found someone as beautiful as you."

"Do you really think so?"

"If I was a wealthy man, I would find the world's greatest artist to paint you. But even the greatest artist couldn't do you justice."

Janet looked up and saw tears in his eyes. This brought tears to hers also. She put up a hand and pulled down his head to kiss him tenderly.

"Finish your work darling Joseph. And anytime you want me naked, please, please, just tell me."

It took Joe almost an hour to finish.

"Sorry Janet, I had to send an email. Important deal," he said mimicking Richard.

"Oh please tell me all about it.'

"I'd much rather come to bed and molest you."

"I'd much rather you came to bed and molested me. Are you going to put it in my vagina?"

"No. You know the rules."

They lay in bed side by side in a tight embrace kissing passionately. Then Joe's fingers traveled Janet's body. Her back, her bottom her thighs, her face and throat, her breasts and stomach.

Janet knew what was going to happen when he reached her clitoris and relaxed as a gentle orgasm swept her.

Joe started kissing her nipples then moved down the bed to explore Janet's navel with his tongue. Her toes curled in delight. Then his tongue moved further down to her pubic mound.

"No Joe please. I don't do that. I'm dirty down there."

"Be quiet beautiful Janet."

He started to kiss her thighs. Janet clenched her teeth to contain her dislike.

But as he kissed the top of her inner thighs Janet started to feel the excitement. When Joe gently pushed her thighs she parted them to open herself to him.

Joe lingered on the crease between her thighs and her pubic mound. Janet felt him carefully part her pubic hair then he kissed and nibbled her outer labia. She spread her legs wider as the lovely sensations from her genitals started to build.

Then her inner labia were similarly worshiped with his lips, his tongue his teeth. And then his tongue flicked her clitoris, tantalizing her.

His tongue's touch was feather-light, at times she could hardly feel it it. But she could feel her orgasm building up in intensity. Still the light flicks and Janet was torn between the ever increasing delight from Joe's tongue and an irrepressible need for an orgasm.

Finally his lips came to her clitoris and gently sucked and his tongue flicked a little harder and the inevitable orgasm took control. Janet's hips bounced as the surge of exciting hot pleasure, more intense than she had ever felt, seemed to travel from her clitoris upward through her stomach and downwards into her vagina, into her cervix, into her womb.

Janet pulled Joe up to her face.

"Darling Joseph, I can't describe that. I would never have believed anything like that was possible this side of heaven."

Joe stroked her hair.

"Joseph," Janet pulled back his head and looked him in the eyes. What's going to happen to us?"

"I don't know," said Joe smiling. "But what's going to happen to you right now is more orgasms."

"I'm not sure my body can take much more."

But take much more her beautiful genitals did. Sometimes Joe repeated that light flicking with his tongue, other times he sucked and nibbled so hard it almost hurt. Other times his fingers worked her G spot so she came in what seemed a double orgasm Other times his face burrowed into her vagina, his tongue licking her inner femininity, sometimes his nose even went into her vagina.

Joe pushed Janet's thighs back until they were almost touching her breasts. He delighted her perineum with his lips and nibbles. Then Janet felt his tongue on her anus.

"No Joe you can't." But he could and her sphincter twitched with delight as his tongue tickled it.

One part of her brain wanted him to stop, the other part squealed in delight at this forbidden pleasure. With her legs in the same position Joe brought his tongue back to her clitoris and as her pleasure mounted she felt his finger probe deeply into her anus.

She couldn't believe how exciting that felt and her anal muscle tightened around the intruder. As her pleasure mounted she felt a second finger enter her rectum. The twin sensations of her ass and clitoris brought another form of orgasmic ecstasy.

Despite her pleas, Joe refused to make love to her. Janet knelt so that she could take his cock in her mouth again. As Joe had recently ejaculated it took longer for him to come. Longer for Janet to find ways to thrill and excite him, longer for her to practice taking him even deeper into her throat. Longer for her to feel absolutely in love with his cock and feel that all she wanted to do was pleasure it. After he came in her mouth, Janet dribbled a little of his semen onto her fingers and rubbed it into her face so that she could smell his lovely smells. Joe dipped his fingers into her vagina and daubed some of her feminine juices on her face as well.

Janet snuggled into Joe's tight embrace wondering what had become of her.

"Joseph darling?"

"Mmmmm."

"Have I become a sex maniac?"

"You're just warming up."

The alarm woke Janet at 6.00. The bed beside her was empty but there was a note on the bedside table.

"Good morning my beautiful sex-maniac. I have gone to the pass to check the weather and will be back by 7. I have prepared the porridge but please turn it onto a low heat and stir it from time to time.

"And please wake the others and ask them to get into their climbing gear.

"And please, please always be this wonderful, intriguing, interesting, beautiful feminine exciting woman for me."

Janet thought the note was precious and put it in her purse.

The climb up the mountain was tough. Some parts were quite steep and they had to cut steps in the ice with their axes. Some parts were steeper still and Joe climbed up first and set up a safety rope.

GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers