Janet's Broken Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

When it came to Janet's turn she looked up the near vertical slope and thought she couldn't possibly climb it. But using her crampons and ice axes she did.

Joe pulled her up the last couple of feet and gave her a hug.

"You're quite a toughie aren't you?" Janet felt she had never had a nicer compliment.

Three more steep slopes requiring ropes, a lot of hard slogging and after four hours they stopped for lunch. All were panting and sweating. Janet looked down where they had climbed. It was so steep. And far below she could see the hut and the hot pools.

The next two hours were an easier climb, There were two more slopes requiring ropes but overall the icy slopes weren't as steep.

But tiredness was slowing them all down. Janet sometimes felt her legs trembling from exhaustion. She almost felt like saying that she would stop and wait while the others climbed to the summit. But just as fast she dismissed the thought.

Her legs were starting to shake. She couldn't see the summit, it was somewhere behind a ridge. Joe walked beside her. "It seems to get tougher each time I do it."

He was panting and sweating too. Then he whispered in her ear. "Only 10 more minutes."

The summit was quite flat and there was room for all of them. The view was even more magnificent than from the top of the pass. They were higher and the steep slopes of Mt Icy Death seemed to be almost vertical all around.

Joe produced a celebratory bottle of wine.

"Well done all of you. If you had asked me five days ago whether you would have made it up here I would have said you were stark raving mad." He only let them have a small sip of wine. Going down would require care and concentration.

He pointed to some clouds in the distance over the ocean. "We'd better get down before that hits us."

At least the downward journey was not as physically demanding, but looking down the slope seemed even steeper.

Again they used the ropes on the steep parts. In some way it was more difficult as they had to look down to find footholds.

But they didn't stop to rest on the three hour descent and finally they reached the snow fields at the bottom. They all let out a whoop of triumph and semi -- jogged the last half kilometer to the hut.

They had only one thing on their minds. To get into the hot pool with some drinks. Joe went to the cabin and filled two chilly bins with wine and beer and Janet collected some towels. The others were already in the pool when they arrived.

Janet didn't think she had had too much to drink when she went into their room. She just felt happy and relaxed and in love. She took off her clothes, got into bed and pulled the sheets over her.

Joe joined her and the lay arm in arm, breasts to chest, hips to hips, not saying much, but looking deeply into each other's faces.

Janet felt Joe's hand stroke her and move to the cleft between her buttocks.

"Are we going to have anal sex now darling?"

"Do you want to?"

"I know it will make you happy. I don't mind if it hurts."

"I won't hurt you."

"Should I go on my hands and knees?"

"Not for the first time. There's something we must do first," said Joe producing a saucer of olive oil. "Put this on my cock please Janet."

With studious care Janet covered his cock with olive oil.

"Now lie on your side facing me." And Jack eased himself between her legs.

"Lift your knees higher please."

Janet did so and then felt a little scared as she felt Joe rub olive oil into her anus.

"Now tell me you love me then kiss me."

"Joseph I will love you forever." She put her arms around his neck and kissed him urgently.

As she did so, Janet felt the pressure from his knob. It hurt just a little bit as Joe pushed it inside. It was much bigger than the two fingers he had inserted before, but she looked steadily and earnestly into his eyes.

"Please squeeze it the way you squeezed my fingers."

Janet squeezed and after each squeeze it felt more comfortable. She felt Joe enter her another two inches. It didn't hurt, it wasn't unpleasant, but it wasn't pleasant either. However she could feel and hear Joe's happiness which made her happy and she kept squeezing.

Joe started a slow, short rhythm, almost pulling out, then going back in those two inches. Each time he was at his deepest Janet squeezed again and felt a thrill as he groaned in delight. His movements sped up and one time he slipped out completely. When he re-entered Janet was surprised how easily his cock went in, with almost no resistance.

Without thinking she pushed her buttocks down taking him deeper into her rectum. This time there was no discomfort, she full strangely full, but the strongest sensation was the lovely feeling as his cock massaged her smooth rectum walls.

Now he was often pulling out completely and each time his re-entry was gentler than the last. Each time Janet pushed her bum further onto his cock.

Now Joe's rhythm quickened and became stronger. Further into her depths Joe's erection probed. Janet started to feel lovely sensations in her vagina from the pressure through her rectum wall.

She gasped with pleasure.

"As far in as you can darling." She looked into his ecstatic face.

Joe plunged so that his loins touched Janet's buttocks and Janet felt a surge of pleasure through her rectum to her vagina. She started to synchronize with his movements and each time he pushed in Janet thrust her buttocks down to take him deeper. Now she felt his hips banging into her buttocks. She stopped squeezing her sphincter muscle as it had given up its fight and relaxed completely. Sometimes Joe withdrew completely and she felt him thrust back in through her anus with no resistance at all.

Joe moved his hand down to Janet's pubic mound. The next time he thrust his knuckle rubbed against Janet's clitoris.

The effect on Janet was overwhelming. While her mind was too excited to digest everything, her rectum loved the full feeling and that of Joe's cock massaging the smooth walls, her vagina was buzzing pleasure with the pressure from her rectum and her clitoris was starting to burst with pleasure.

Her orgasm consumed her loins, her clitoris, her vagina, her G spot and shuddered through her rectum.

Joe felt his own orgasm surge from the bottom of his stomach through his cock and explode through his knob into the recesses of Janet's bowel.

Janet put her head on Joe's shoulder and burst into tears. Tears of erotic excitement, tears because she was so happy, tears because she loved Joe so much.

"Darling, in 12 hours I'll be on the helicopter and four hours later at the other end of the country. What's going to happen."

"I'm not sure. In some ways I think that might be for the best."

Janet was upset. "What do you mean for the best?"

"Janet, up here in the mountains I'm a big fish in a small pond. Inexperienced trekkers come and see me as some sort of superman for five days. The person who knows everything, who can solve all their problems. Down there in civilization I'm just another ordinary person who doesn't make very much money."

"Joseph, stop feeling sorry for yourself. I don't like it. You're not ordinary, you're the most lovely wonderful man I've ever met. I adore you and will do anything for you."

"Well perhaps you can see me in reality, not this make-believe world. I have to come up to the city in two weeks for a few days business."

THE NEXT DAY

Richard was waiting at the airport with an enormous bunch of flowers. He rushed up and hugged her, but when he tried to kiss Janet, she turned her cheek. Janet had planned what she was going to say.

At a coffee table she handed Richard her ring and the keys to the BMW he had given her.

"I'm sorry Richard, I'm not going to marry you."

Richard was astounded. "Darling, you can't mean that."

"Yes I do Richard."

"But why? That trek was a bit of a problem I know. But now you're back in the city, everything will be fine. Just like it was before."

"Richard, I don't want to go into the reasons. I don't want to hurt you."

His face turned angry. "I know, you were fucking that loser."

Janet was prepared for this.

"Number one, you spoke to me in a way that I never want to be spoken to. And you did it in public."

"I'm sorry darling. I was just so stressed. Please Janet."

Janet continued.

"Everything I was enjoying, you tried to stop. You were telling me what to say, what to eat, to stop trekking. I don't want a husband who is looking for a submissive plaything."

Richard was silent.

"Richard, I don't want to go on. It'll just hurt you."

"I can't believe this. You are turning down the opportunity to marry someone like me."

Janet just stared at him How could she have been attracted to this self opinionated oaf?

Richard picked up the ring and keys. "I'm not going to grovel. Unless you change your mind now, I'll never take you back."

"I'll never change my mind about this."

LATER THAT DAY

"Are you sure you're doing the right thing Janet," asked Janet's best friend Marcie over coffee. "Richard is such a catch."

"So was my ex-husband Ted, but life was just so boring. I could see things going exactly the same way."

"You didn't meet another man?"

"Well I did. But he wasn't the reason I dumped Richard, Well in some way I suppose he did because he helped me realize what an egocentric materialist bore Richard is."

"Another man. How exciting. What does he do?"

"He owns the trekking business?"

"Does he make much money?"

"I don't think he does. He drives a 10 year old car."

"Janet, have you gone mad?"

"I had more orgasms with him in one night than in six months with Richard."

"No wonder you're smiling so much."

"And Marcie, you know how you said anal sex was disgusting and it hurt you."

"You didn't have anal sex, surely?"

"Well, to use Joe's expression, he fucked my ass." Marcie gasped and put her hand over her mouth in horror.

" Marcie, it was so wonderful, it never hurt and I had an orgasm which made me wail for a minute."

"Janet, I don't believe you."

"Marcie here's what you must get Bob to do . . " Janet gave detailed instructions from her experience. Marcie became intrigued and wrote everything down

"OK Janet, let's assume he's a stud to match any stud and your sex is wonderful. But it it just the physical side which attracts you?"

"He's coming here the weekend after next to meet solicitors and some financial backers. You and Bob can come to dinner on Saturday night and meet him. I'm inviting Frances and Jim as well"

TWO WEEKS LATER

Janet couldn't wait for the two weeks to pass. She immersed herself in work. Finally the Friday morning arrived and Janet went to the airport to meet Joe. She didn't recognize him at first, wearing a dark business suit and he had a new haircut.

They rushed into each other's arms and hugged and kissed.

He leaned back and looked at her. "Janet, you are even more beautiful than I remember."

"I didn't recognize you. You look like a successful business high flier."

"Just shows how clothes can be deceptive. Don't look too closely, this suit is five years old and I bought the "Rolex" on a beach in Bali for five dollars."

As Janet drove Joe said, "Look there's a motel we can rent by the hour."

Janet braked hard and they went in.

As they checked in Joe asked in a loud voice, "How many hours are you going to want with me?" so that the check-in clerk could hear.

Janet wasn't fazed. "At least six months." The clerk looked up in surprise.

Joe looked at his fake Rolex. "I have an appointment at 2 pm. I guess three hours will have to do it."

"I guess will have to," sighed Janet.

With mounting excitement Janet took his arm and they followed the clerk to the nondescript bedroom. They slowly took off their clothes. Then they stood looking at each other.

"Hello Joseph darling," Janet whispered.

"Hello my beautiful Janet," his eyes surveyed her naked beauty, taking in her puffy labia exposed by her new immaculate Brazilian.

"My cock needs to go in your cunt."

"My cunt needs your cock inside it so much."

Joe came over, whisked Janet into his arms and carried her to the bed. She lay on her back, legs wide apart, knees drawn back and arms extended to welcome him. She had a lovely tranquil smile as she looked up at him.

With no preliminaries, no kissing, no fondling of her body, Joe eased his engorged erection into Janet's femininity. Her vagina was fetid and moist from her anticipation and excitement.

Joe's knob nudged her cervix but then he didn't move.

Janet was in heaven. It wasn't that Joe's cock was bigger, he wasn't really doing anything with it, but it was just, just perfect to be filled by it. She wrapped her legs around his bum as tightly as she could and hugged him as though she was drowning.

"Joseph, that's gorgeous, please don't ever take your cock out of my cunt."

Then she opened her mouth and they kissed passionately. Joe didn't move very much, occasionally he seemed to twitch and his knob pushed her cervix and his pubic bone sent a thrill through her clitoris. Occasionally Janet would push herself harder onto his cock and tighten her vaginal muscles around it.

After a few minutes Joe rolled Janet onto her side, his cock still firmly in her fetid depths. Now he could put a hand around ass, the other around her shoulder. Still they kissed, still they hardly moved their genitals.

Slowly he started his movements. It was as though he was exploring her vagina. Each time he moved it was more exciting. Sometimes his cock was half out with his knob rubbing the top of her vaginal canal, other times he plunged her depths and their pubic bones rubbed hard. Janet started to feel totally new sensations she had never felt before. Her body responded without her brain and she thrust her hips She closed her eyes in ecstasy.

Janet opened her eyes but didn't register what she saw. This surging heat and joy from her vagina was starting to overwhelm her. She pushed her hips hard into his, her clitoris rubbed against his pubic mound and her first orgasm surged through her loins.

"Aaaaah Aaaaaaa Aaaaaaaaa Aaaaaa my darling Joseph."

But he didn't stop.

He concentrated his movements now on her G spot with his cock. It was a different sensation than from her clitoris, even more exquisite, more precise, more intense. Janet felt her feminine juices gush as she came to her vaginal orgasm. Her hips writhed, her stomach seemed to try to retreat, her buttocks clenched, Janet was consumed by the delight from her throbbing, sodden, pulsating vagina.

She grunted and groaned like an animal in pain.

Janet was aware of Joe thrusting deeply and then cried with happiness as his semen spurted into her womb.

Janet lay on her back. Joe was lying on his side, casually licking her nipple.

"I think I have worked out why you didn't do that on the trek."

"You know, it was the rules."

"Who cares about your silly rules. You just wanted to make sure I learned about all the other things, oral and anal, before I did this."

His touch on her breasts started to arouse Janet again. She leaned forward to kiss him and moved a hand under Joe's buttocks so that she could fondle his testicles.

She even experimented by stroking the area between his penis and his anus with her fingers. She felt him getting hard again

"Kneel on the bed please darling Janet."

"And put your head and shoulders flat on the sheet."

"And poke your bum at the ceiling."

Janet did everything as requested without hesitation.

"Are you going to fuck my ass again, darling?"

"Not this time."

But she gasped as she felt his rock hard cock enter her vagina from behind and his hands grasp the front of her hips.

This position caused Joe's rigid cock to rub directly on her G spot. Janet gurgled with pleasure.

It was strange. She was being used as a sex object. Joe couldn't see her face only her back and her bum. There was nothing Janet could contribute apart from expose herself and offer her genitals. In a way it was impersonal, but in another so sensually erotic, so exciting and so arousing to be dominated in this way. Being dominated by Joe.

The tenderness and delicateness of Joe's previous lovemaking wasn't there this time. Now Janet was being fundamentally fucked with his powerful thrusts.

Her first orgasm almost caught her unawares. She grabbed the headboard to steady herself as her buttocks assumed a life of their own thrusting back to take Jim's cock deeper.

Janet's orgasms consumed her in a wave. As a doctor she had heard about being multi-orgasmic but had been skeptical. Now she knew. She would have collapsed onto the bed but for Joe's iron grip on her hips.

He seemed to pound with total disregard for her pleasure, but she kept having orgasms. Finally with a heave he came with a gasping, rasping groan.

They lay in a sweaty embrace, panting and saying nothing.

Finally Janet said "Joseph, you have taken my virginity in four ways."

Joe counted on his fingers. "I can't get to four."

"There's my anal virginity, there's my oral virginity with me on a man, there's my oral virginity with a man on me. And there's my vaginal orgasmic virginity. I've never orgasmed having sex before.

"Just think what I would have missed out on if I had stayed with Richard."

Joe kissed her lips and nipples delicately."Just think what I would have missed out on if you had stayed with Richard."

THAT EVENING

"Tell me about your business meetings," said Janet.

It was after they had eaten their takeaway dinner. There was no way that Janet was going to cook knowing how good a cook Joe was.

Janet was lying on her back her head and shoulders propped on some cushions. Her legs were apart and her knees were drawn half way to her backside. Her shaven vulva could not have been more exposed.

This was perfect for Joe as he lay between her legs licking her labia. They had been in these positions for three hours. Sometimes Joe's attentions to Janet's genitals was soft and affectionate and they would talk during these moments. At other times he would concentrate lazily on her clitoris and bring Janet to gentle orgasms.

At other times he pushed her thighs back to her chest and explored her anus with his tongue. Again this was sometimes tickling or affectionate, on other times he would put his fingers into her vagina and bring Janet to orgasm on her G Spot.

And because it was perfect for Joe it was perfect for Janet. She had never regarded her genitals as things of beauty, in fact she used to think of "down there" as dirty. Now with this marvelous man who was in love with her sexuality, with her femininity, with her pleasure and joy, with her sexual fulfillment, she wanted for nothing more.

She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had had.

"OK," said Joe. "I'll talk about it, but tell me to shut up when you get bored."

"Well I guess two or three things have happened which are going to change my business quite a lot.

"The first is that the business seems to be taking off for a number of reasons. Forward bookings are so high that I will be able to run 3-4 treks a week.

"This winter we are changing all the huts to be like the one at Icy Death Pass. More luxury rooms, at a higher price. And we'll be increasing the number on each trek to 10. No more than that or we'll lose that group spirit.

"So the dollars work out pretty well. Michael who owns the pub at the bottom knows how good it will be for him because most trekkers stay two nights there and most are quite big spenders.

"I told him I was thinking of using another hotel and he immediately offered me a share in his at a knock down price.I've been talking to theses financiers who will back me for my share and also put in more money for a full refurbishment"

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers